Malti - From Maid to Mistress Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Malti spread Riya's asscheeks and saw the puckered hole of Riya. It stank but Malti didn't care. She licked all over it and also pushed her tongue into the asshole. Riya was screaming and feeling the same way Malti felt, without a support to her hands. She felt that even she would accept Malti's ass in such a position. Malti tongued Riya for some time widening her hole and then she pierced her long nose into Riya's asshole. She fucked the asshole with her nose and the stinky smell she got inside the anus gave her an intoxicating feeling.

Soon, she left Riya's ass and turned her around and went on top of Riya, kissing her face and squeezing their boobs against each other. Riya was almost flat chested and she felt amazing feeling the huge boobs of Malti on top of her. Malti began moving on top of Riya while kissing her, making their pussies rub against each other. It gave both of them so much pleasure that Malti stopped kissing, adjusted herself on Riya's pussy, held her leg for support and began tribbing. Soon Malti came and fell on Riya's body kissing her face. But Riya had not cum yet. She turned Malti onto the floor and sat on Malti's face pushing her pussy into Malti's mouth.

Malti licked and sucked Riya's pussy without hesitation. Amit's dick was rock hard due to the girl on girl action he was witnessing. His hand was moving up and down his long shaft as he stared shamelessly at Malti's hairy pussy. Riya motioned him to come towards her and took his dick in her mouth. She sucked Amit's cock way better than Malti, owing to her being a pro and Amit came immediately. She gulped down the whole semen and began enjoying Malti's pleasures from below. Riya's screams began soon enough and she blasted all her juices over Malti's face. Malti made sure not to drink her cum but some of it reached her belly already. She got up and ordered Amit to lick her face clean as well as Riya's pussy.

Riya once again sat on top, but it was now Amit who was pleasuring her from below. Meanwhile, Malti wore the strapon and came to Riya. She pushed it down Riya's throat and mouth fucked her for quite some time. She was thinking all the while whether to take Riya with the strapon. She was indecisive and finally postponed it to some other day. She brought some pillows and put them under Amit and got ready for pegging him. Malti began giving slow but powerful thrusts and they made Amit's tongue go deep inside Riya's pussy. Riya was heavily turned on seeing Malti ravage Amit's ass and also how hard Amit's dick got. She got up and with her legs on either side of Amit, began impaling herself over Amit's dick. Doing that, she was really close to Malti and Malti was sucking her boobs while fucking Amit's ass.

This started the escapades of the trio and Riya used to come daily to their flat to fuck Malti while Amit was at work. Amit knew every single detail of that though, as Malti would recount everything to him while fucking him at night. Malti accepted Riya as her equal and permanently decided not to use strapon in their relationship. On the other hand, Riya was waiting impatiently to feel the strapon in her pussy. One day, she directly asked Malti, "I want you to fuck me with your dick."

Malti hesitated, "Is my pussy not good enough for you?"

"Your pussy is amazing darling. But I also want to know how it feels to get fucked by a woman with a dick."

"Wielding a dick is not that simple, honey. It gives me so much power psychologically that I only want my slave to be at the receiving end, not my lover."

Malti began kissing Riya. Riya went on with the kisses, lost in thought. Suddenly, she shouted, "Then, let me use it. On You."

Malti was aghast. She feared the worst. She was afraid if Riya might turn Malti into her slave. Seeing how things are going, she feared she will just accept it.

Riya continued, "Let us both use it. That way you don't need to feel inferior or make me feel inferior."

Malti was still skeptical of it but reluctantly gave the dildo to Riya. After the session, Malti's mind was blown. That was the best fucking she ever received. She was pretty sure she must have "given" an even better pounding but to receive such great thrusts pushed her to heaven. She wondered how much pleasure Amit must be deriving from her. She also thought that there was much room for Riya to improve and her image of true love for Amit is completely eliminated now and replaced by Riya. She began to see Amit only as her slave and nothing more. She felt that her life felt complete with Riya and she must not lose her no matter what.

****

One Sunday morning, Malti was taking Amit from behind in the kitchen and suddenly they heard a knock. Amit instantly pulled up his trousers and rushed to the door but he had to wait for sometime because his hard on wouldn't go. Meanwhile, Malti quickly hid the strapon and searched for her maid's clothes. She disliked having to wear that torn sari and tying her hair in a knot every time somebody visits the house. So she just tried to listen who was at the door and wear the clothes if necessary. She can hear very faintly and figured out that Mrs. Sharma was at the door. She relaxed thinking she might have come for some or the other bill. But she heard her name mentioned and became tense. Soon, Amit began calling her. She sloppily wore her blouse, wrapped her sari around and ran to the door.

Amit felt very horny seeing Malti in such an outfit whereas Mrs. Sharma was enraged. Mrs. Sharma never let the maids have their way in front of her. She liked to say that she always put the maids in their place. Many young maids left their jobs in that apartment unable to bear the torture of Mrs. Sharma. Malti too despised Mrs. Sharma though she was lucky not encountering her before. But it seemed that her time had come.

Mrs. Sharma took Malti to the stairs and started talking to her, "What do you think dressing yourself like this in a bachelor's house?"

Malti mumbled, "I just came out of bath, madam."

Mrs. Sharma knew that Malti was lying. She was smelling of sweat. Mrs. Sharma spoke, "Anyway, my daughter's marriage is arranged next week. I want you to come help in arranging everything. I will pay you sufficiently."

"But madam, I am paid enough here that I don't need another job. Anyway, you also have a maid at your house, right?"

"I gather that you have a lot of free time here. Did you forget how restless you used to work previously? Just accept my offer."

"Sorry, madam. I can't. I don't even work at your house. Why am I obliged to accept your offer?"

"Don't' dare talking back. So what if I am not your master? I still have enough influence to throw you out of this building. And what are you and the watchman's daughter doing in this flat? She comes here regularly. Am I right?"

Malti was speechless. This bitch seemed to be planning for Malti for a long time.

"Don't try to exploit Amit just because he is a kid. You are just a live in maid. Don't feel that the flat is yours."

Malti remained silent.

Mrs. Sharma asked sharply, "Will you come or not?"

"Yes, madam."

"Ok come to my house tomorrow morning."

When Amit opened the door, Malti hugged him tightly and began crying profusely. She was deeply embarrassed and it also seemed tough to meet Riya regularly. She called Riya and told her to keep away from the flat for a week. She promised Riya to find a solution within a week.

From the next day, Malti used to finish work at her house early and go to Mrs. Sharma's house. It looked much like her house but was filled with a lot of furniture. It was quite a big house for two people. Mr. Sharma died a few years back and from then Mrs. Sharma is the ruthless matriarch there. Even her daughter, Priyanka, is very afraid of her.

On the first day, Mrs. Sharma took everyone shopping and Malti had to carry all the bags. She carried the bags quite easily and Mrs. Sharma didn't like it. So she purposefully made them walk a long way and felt satisfied seeing an exhausted Malti. When they returned home, Priyanka growled in hunger, "Mom, let's order food from outside."

Mrs. Sharma declined, "Homemade food is good for health. You are getting married, honey. You should not spoil your health now. Anyway, I'm paying Malti a good sum. She will cook for us. Won't you, Malti?"

Malti was pissed off. But she had no choice. She made food for them in an hour but she was only allowed to eat after the mother and the daughter ate.

When Malti returned home, she was exhausted and fell into Amit's hands. He dragged her to the bed and began massaging her limbs. Malti felt very relaxed and beckoned Amit towards her. She kissed him and said, "You are a sweet kid, darling but I don't have the energy to fuck you today."

Amit was disappointed but understood his mistress' situation. She ordered dinner from outside and fed Malti on the bed. Malti was very touched by his actions. She sucked him off and went to sleep. Amit too slept relieved.

The next few days had been pretty much the same, if not more exhausting. One day, the groom's father, Mr. Sinha, visited Mrs. Sharma's house to discuss about invitation cards and other arrangements. He was quite an old man at least 15 years older than Malti. His appearance would have suggested a gentlemanly quality, if not for his face. His face is crooked, always looking intently and stealthily at something or the other. On that day, his object of sight had been Malti. He started ogling Malti ever since she came to work.

Malti found this extremely inconvenient. She was embarrassed to go to the living room where he would be ready to devour her through his eyes. But suddenly, an idea blossomed in her and she hatched a plan. She opened the top hook of her blouse to reveal her cleavage and went near him. He kept ogling at her and occasionally, Malti shot some angry glances at him as if she caught him peeking at her cleavage.

Malti knew that this was going to be easy and decided to go to the next step. She brought coffee to Mrs. Sharma and Mr. Sinha and put it on the teapoy. She then bent down facing Mr. Sinha and gave him a direct view of her deep cleavage. The old man was excited and covered his rising dick with an invitation card. Mrs. Sinha got the view of Malti's shapely ass and felt jealous at the maid's figure. Malti smiled at the old man looking hungrily at her cleavage and took a coin from her cleavage and rose up. She turned towards Mrs. Sharma and gave her the coin, "Madam, you must have dropped this coin," and went into the kitchen.

Mrs. Sharma looked at the coin doubtfully while Mr. Sinha acted like he was checking his pockets and said, "Mrs. Sharma, I think that is my coin," and extended his hand.

Malti was looking at everything from the kitchen door and smirked at Mr. Sinha. When Mrs. Sharma wasn't looking, he licked the coin while making eye contact with Malti. Malti's plan was working. She worked quite enthusiastically the following days, waiting for the wedding day.

Finally, the day had come. Malti was placed in charge of all the worker staff of the hall. Apart from that, Mrs. Sharma specially instructed her to serve drinks, every once in a while. Malti was fuming as how could she carry out the lowly task of carrying drinks when she was in charge of all the workers. She knew that Mrs. Sharma's ego won't be satisfied until she made Malti overwork.

Malti went into the bride's room to look at Priyanka and she was instantly reminded of Riya. She knew Riya would be this beautiful with all the jewellery and makeup. She complimented Priyanka, "Priyanka, You look so sexy."

Priyanka haughtily cussed, "How dare you call me by my name? Call me madam."

Malti was disappointed to find the daughter to be the same as the mother and replied innocently, "I only complimented you."

"You don't even know the meaning of sexy."

Malti was furious, "I know because I am sexier than you."

Priyanka was upset by this remark but knew unconsciously that it was true. She replied, "This sari hides my curves. Otherwise, you would be no match to me."

Malti continued her taunting by coming close to Priyanka and whispered, "I saw you naked and I still think I am much sexier than you."

Priyanka was petrified. She looked into Malti's eye and Malti revealed, "I saw you with the neighbor boy on the terrace. So, don't get too cocky and mess with me. You know the consequences."

Malti was very upset seeing the daughter as haughty as her mother. Anyway, she couldn't do anything about it. She went in search of Mr. Sinha. She would carry drinks to him and seize some moments squeezing his ass and rubbing her ass against his. Mr. Sinha was both surprised and elated that Malti was the one taking advances and waited for the moment to catch her alone. To his disappointment, the time and place were also decided by Malti and conveyed to him. He was happy that he was going to fuck this beautiful lady soon.

Malti gave Mr. Sinha the signal and he immediately went into the storeroom. Malti waited at the storeroom door, waiting for Mrs. Sharma to catch sight of her, began behaving suspiciously and entered the room. Mrs. Sharma saw this and entered the storeroom behind Malti. She was shocked to see Mr. Sinha standing holding a table, with his pants down and Malti sitting on the floor, sucking his dick. Immediately, Mrs. Sinha hid behind a table and started peeping towards them.

Malti started playing with Mr. Sinha's ass with her fingers. She inserted two of her fingers and began finger fucking him. He did not say anything because it was pleasuring him immensely. The pleasure was so great that he came inside her mouth and she drank all the juices. He became tired but Malti did not stop her sucking. She made him come back to a semi hard state and stood up and went behind him, all the while jerking his dick. She removed her sari and petticoat and wore the strapon. Mr. Sinha was still reveling in the pleasure of Malti's handjob that he didn't notice Malti taking her clothes away. Mrs. Sharma was stunned seeing Malti wearing the strapon. It felt the Malti actually grew a dick and Mrs. Sharma was turned on.

Malti pushed the strapon sufficiently fast so that the bulb reached inside Mr. Sinha's ass. He let out a gasp, turned back and asked, "What the hell are you doing?"

"Since your dick won't last long, I decided to take the reins and fuck you to pleasure."

"Are you crazy? Take it out of my ass. Will you?"

"Unfortunately, no, honey. This is what you planned to do to me, right? Would you have stopped if I asked you?"

Mr. Sinha fell silent. It's true that he wanted to fuck her in the ass no matter how much she pleads.

Malti continued, "Don't worry honey. My dick is not like yours. It doesn't go down until it satisfied you. Now, don't shout or else everybody will know that the groom's father is getting his ass fucked here."

Saying that, Malti started drilling into Mr. Sinha's ass. Mrs. Sharma watched everything in amazement. Her maid is fucking her in-law and that too, in his ass. She saw the well toned body of Malti, glistening in the sweat, moving to and fro, fucking Mr. Sinha's ass. At that moment, she wished she was in Mr. Sinha's place. Immediately, she found herself repulsed at herself for fantasizing to be fucked by a maid. Anyway, she enjoyed the scene in front of her and found herself shocked to listen Mr. Sinha's screams turn into moans. She knew that the bastard was enjoying himself getting fucked in the ass.

Malti fucked Mr. Sinha until he came and stopped without reaching her orgasm. She smiled at the spent-looking Mr. Sinha and asked, "Seems like you enjoyed a lot?"

"This is my best orgasm ever, " he said feebly.

"So, what about another hook up?"

Malti knew that Mrs. Sharma was watching. She looked in her direction and Mrs. Sharma hid immediately.

"I am too old to receive this much pain before pleasure," said Mr. Sinha, dejected.

Malti hurried him, "Ok, dress up and leave fast."

Mr. Sinha did not move.

Malti asked him impatiently, "What's the matter?"

"Could you show me your boobs before I leave?"

Malti opened her blouse and freed her huge melons and turned in the direction of Mrs. Sharma, to give her a suitable view.

Then she asked Mr. Sinha, "Happy now?"

Mr. Sinha looked at them like a kid looking at a cake and asked her, "Can I suck your boobs?"

Malti felt dominant that he was asking for her permission for everything. She offered him her boobs and began stroking her cock, feeling all the pride.

Mr. Sinha was sucking her boobs like there was no tomorrow and Mrs. Sharma saw Malti stroking her cock and in her mind, submitted herself to Malti. She thought she should not fuck with Malti in the future as she was tough game.

After a few minutes, Malti separated Mr. Sinha and told him, "Ok, enough of the sucking. Time is running out. Go to the wedding hall."

Mr. Sinha moved slowly out, looking back at Malti from time to time.

When the marriage was over, Malti went to Mrs. Sharma to collect her wage and she found that Mrs. Sharma was unable to make eye contact with Malti. She understood that she had won and immediately called Riya for the night. She explained everything to Riya and Riya was also very happy to have got rid of Mrs. Sharma's naggings.

12