All Comments on 'Mama Badass'

by Catullus_Sedecim

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 4 years ago
Repetitive?

You should trust your readers enough to follow the story you've written without belaboring the point. Which you did. Again and again. Example: At the beginning, we get that A) Ziggy wanted to go home. You got the point across and kept on beating that dead horse until I wanted to shout at my monitor, "WE FUCKING GET IT!"

Writing style is a bit sophomoric, but mostly, it's being treated like I'm too young or too stupid to comprehend what is actually KIND OF OBVIOUS that irritates me with this author.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Very fun read

Always nice when sex can be masked as a byproduct of something else. A beautiful story that can have so many erotic twists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bad

What was erotic about this story ? Nothing like having your high school bully be your mother . Hopefully your next story will have some type of erotica in it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

pack your bags when she is at work and leave it will only get worse not much of a mother more of a mean asses bitch run while you can

ManoBlueManoBlueover 4 years ago
Weak trash

Stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Terrible

One of the worst

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unfair

There is no way she is in the same weight class.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stupid

Utter garbage. Worst story I've read so far. Don't quit your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
what trash

What a contrived piece of garbage

milfleglovermilflegloverover 4 years ago
GREAT STORY!

I loved the story, the content, style, description, it was right in my wheelhouse and apparently yours, so keep it up, and FUCK the rest of this jacking-off jackoffs who are the types to go to a Chinese restaurant and bitch they can't get spaghetti and meatballs. Life's a buffet, you dumb-ass fucks, if you don't like these stories, who's forcing you to read them? Plenty of other stories on this site. This one is one of the best of its kind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a poor story!!

May it be that you suffer from a childhood trauma? He is 18 he can simple leave or he can go to the police and get her arrested! So whats your message?

Catullus_SedecimCatullus_Sedecimover 4 years agoAuthor
On the Topic of the Topic

To my readers who have taken issue with the work:

I want to start with "SomethingInTheWaySheMoves," who provided valuable critique: Thank you for taking the time to read and understand the story I wrote, and evaluate it on its own terms. You are, of course, correct. I was attempting to get the rather one-track mind of an 18-year-old, so it was overly simplistic, but that's no excuse for being repetitious to the point of distracting the reader. Comments like yours drive me to continually improve my work. I want to thank you, and make it clear that this response is not addressed to you.

To my other critics, however, I do apologize for having a less-than-pleasant reading experience, but I'm afraid I simply don't understand how to respond to your critiques. Some of you think the story is unrealistic, or unpleasant, or that it would be traumatic or disturbing in real life. Well, I agree, but this is not real life, so I see no reason to tie myself to it. Of course, authors do have a duty to represent SOMETHING like reality, but always within the premise of their work. This is an erotic fiction site, and the premise of the work (like many stories of mine which have managed to get through the submission process) is that a mother is dominating her son, and that (implicitly) the reader will find this erotic. I could certainly have told it more true to human psychology, or made it more realistic, but to do so would have gone against the premise: That I am writing femdom incest smut. If you would not find this story erotic under ANY circumstances, then I'm afraid that your comments are a waste of both your time and mine.

I would like to close by thanking the most recent commenter for their concern about my psychological state, but I assure you, I have no traumas as relates to the topic of the story. As for what my 'message' is, however, the best message I can give is this. this is a story about incestuous female-dominant wrestling. If you find it hot, I hope you enjoy. If you don't, I apologize for your experience, and will happily write something more to your taste for what I consider an extremely reasonable price. Have a pleasant day

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Superb, one of the finest stories in this genre. Take a bow. More please!

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

To describe Zigzag as a wrestling champion, perhaps the best in the country and to have him lose to his 41 year old mom is a totally unrealistic. Zigzag needed to be at best an average high school wrestler for the story to make sense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCatullus_Sedecim@Catullus_Sedecim
I am Lucius Horatius Catullus, Lanista of the Ludus Catulli, which is really just a fancy way of saying that I have not only a pen-name but a whole fake biography to go with my smut writer persona. How fun! Not everything I write ends up here, so look up that name (and varian...