Mama Bear Ch. 02

Story Info
I spend Saturday morning with Mrs. Holt.
3.6k words
4.57
53.7k
78

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/01/2023
Created 01/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last week had been a blur, though, an exciting blur to say the least.

On Monday, the fellas and I had spent our time after school playing poker clear into the next day. Tuesday, we were so tired that we skipped school and spent the day lounging around Fred Danbury's pool. Wednesday was spent trying to catch up on the schoolwork that I'd missed. Thursday, my dad actually came home, and we went out for a nice steak dinner. Mary Alice Fordham had a nice party at her house Friday while her parents were in Gstaad.

I awoke early on Saturday. It was off to Mrs. Holt's house for breakfast. She had proposed we spend the weekend together.

Once I told her that my friends were starting to note my absences, we agreed that we needed to space out our liaisons more. It had been over a month since we started to share a bed. Even now, I could picture her naked body. I never imagined that I would be having an affair with a divorced woman of 55 years of age. She was my Mama Bear and I was her cub.

When I entered her house on that perfect Saturday morning, my nostrils were treated to the smell of bacon and eggs. Mrs. Holt had given me a key to her front door a while ago, giving me another reason why I felt even more at home in her house than my own. I entered the kitchen to see her at the stove, wearing a nightgown and her favorite bathrobe.

Her wavy red hair was a mess, she had no makeup on her face, but to me she looked absolutely beautiful. I did not hesitate to stare at her luscious rump, which was visible even through her robe. She turned and smiled at me.

"Right on time," she said. "Grab a seat and we can dig in."

Try as I might, she refused to let me serve myself. She put two coaster-sized pancakes on my plate, a pair of bacon strips, and a spoonful of scrambled eggs. After pouring me a glass of milk, she planted a quick peck on my mouth and sat down beside me. So hungry was I that my plate seemed to be instantly clean in a matter of minutes. I refused seconds, not wanting to be too full for what I had in mind next.

"So," she said as she started washing some of the dishes in the sink with her back to me. "I was thinking that you and I could play some Yahtzee or Monopoly; it's been a while since I've played either, so I put them out on the living room table. There's also a farmer's market down in Walton Lake that..."

"Actually" I said, setting down my fork and staring intently at her. "I was really wanting some Mama Bear time."

My heart pounded as I saw Mrs. Holt freeze. The room was silent, save for the running water from the kitchen sink. A rush of heat crept up the back of my neck and made its way to my ears.

"Listen very carefully," Mrs. Holt said softly before turning off the sink. "I need you to go to my bedroom...and take off all of your clothes."

Those last few words made me instantly hard. For a second, I thought my dick was going to hit the underside of the kitchen table as I became erect. I stood up from my seat, not taking my eyes off of her.

"Aren't you coming with me?" I asked.

"Mark, please," she begged. "If you don't go to my room right now, then I'm going to take you right here, and I don't want to do this in the kitchen."

I saw her writhing in lust, grasping the edge of the sink as if she were trying to keep from floating away. Not wanting to delay things, I swiftly walked out of the kitchen and began taking off my clothes, leaving them as some sort of strange breadcrumb trail for her to follow to the bedroom. My pants and underwear were the last to go, left outside of her bedroom. I didn't even bother to close the door after I entered, instead diving onto the bed and staring at the entryway. Joy filled me as I saw her come into the room.

"Oh, my sweet cub," Mrs. Holt moaned as she took off her robe. "I wish you could see how wet I am."

"Oh, Mama Bear," I responded before grasping my prick and masturbating in front of her. "I really want to suck on those tits!"

"Mmm, I didn't wear a bra on purpose," she cooed.

We both looked down at her nipples, which were visibly hard and protruding through her nightgown. She smiled as she teasingly used her fingertips to trace circles around them. She did this while slowly sashaying over to the bed, taking care to sway those bodacious hips of hers.

When she stood next to the bed, I crawled over and grabbed her for a kiss. Her hand grabbed my turgid rod as we noisily dueled with our tongues. I could still taste the bacon and eggs on her breath as I explored her mouth. She grabbed my testicles and gave them some playful squeezes. I detached my mouth from hers and gave a loud moan.

"My cub," she whispered as she feasted on my neck. "My delicious, young cub."

"Mama Bear...oh, I want you."

I relinquished my grip on her and watched happily as she lifted her gown over her head and discarded it. I moved aside to allow her to enter the bed. Once she was on the bed, I pounced on top of her.

My mouth went to one of her fat teats while my hand plunged itself into her underwear. A shiver of lust ran up my spine as my fingers delved into the furry delta between her legs. Mrs. Holt moaned and writhed as I suckled and fingered her. I humped at her madly, not caring that I was not yet inside of her. My dick was content to poke and prod at her love handles.

"Yes, oh, yes! Suck my titty, that's it! Ohhhhhhh! Ohhhhh, I want youuuuu!"

My only response was a grunt as I climbed on top of her and sucked at her other breast. Mrs. Holt looked amazing: her eyes were clinched shut, her mouth agape as she bellowed in heat, and her red hair looking beautifully disheveled. I could feel myself painting her thighs with precum.

All of a sudden, her moans got higher in pitch. She arched her back with me still atop her and gave a loud cry. A sudden rush of wetness greeted the hand that I still hand in her underwear and then she became still. I stopped sucking her breast and rolled off of her while she climaxed. Her face was red and sweaty, and she was panting heavily.

"Did you like that, Mama Bear?" I asked.

"Ohhh, yes," she breathed. "God yes. It was amazing."

I leaned forward to rest my body on top of hers. After planting a few kisses on her tired face, she turned her head and put her lips to mine again. She was too fatigued to stop me from breaching her mouth with my tongue. It occurred to me that she was too tired to stop me from doing about anything. Still, I wasn't so inconsiderate that I would fuck her before she had time to recover...at least, not in her pussy.

Without any prior notice I sat up again and moved my body upwards on her torso so that I was now straddling her chest. Before she had any chance to react, I used my hands to sandwich my cock between her two massive boobs. I grinned as we locked eyes and I began to engage in mammary intercourse.

Mrs. Holt smiled serenely at me, "Well, this was unexpected."

"I'm surprised I didn't think of this sooner," I told her.

"Mr. Holt definitely never did this to me."

"His loss."

"Exactly what I was thinking. I'm so glad that I have a super-horny man cub to fuck me all over when the mood hits him."

"My poor Mama Bear. I'm going to give you so much of my cum that you're going to find it in the funniest places."

"Ooooh! I hope that's a promise! Keep fucking my tits, my sweet cub." She put her hands behind her head, exposing those hairy pits of hers and making my eyes light up with glee. She noticed this and started chuckling. "What is it with you and body hair?"

"I don't know," I said as my face burned with arousal and embarrassment. "Maybe it's because I hardly have any."

"You wanna put your dick in there?"

"Yes!"

"Go ahead, love."

Seconds later I was standing on the side of the bed, my dick poised and ready. She got out of the bed, stood near me, and raised her arm for me. Once my penis was pressed against the hairy pocket, she put her arm down and I started my thrusting. Her sweat and my precum made for a wonderful lubricant, making her armpit hairs slicker as I made love to her. This felt so new and so wonderful, and from the look on my Mama Bear's face, she was enjoying it too.

She was staring me in the eye, with the hand of her free arm stuffed down her panties. The wet spot on the front was very large and the smell from her crotch wafted towards my nose. I was happy to see her toes curling as she pleasured her own snatch while I ravaged her armpit.

It was my turn for my toes to curl. The throbbing in my cock was mounting, and I was ready to blow. Even though it wasn't her pussy, I had clearly found another favorite part of her body to enjoy in the future. Tried as I might to fight it, I spurted within the confines of her arm-pussy. I was surprised to still be on my feet as I came down from the dizzying heights of my orgasm.

"Ohhhh, look at this mess!" Mrs. Holt exclaimed in faux shock. She smiled as she bared her armpit to me, showing me the matted hair soak with sweat and seed. Though I was spent, the sight was no less arousing to me.

I walked up to her, bent down, and kissed her sweaty face. The room stank of our flesh, but I still wanted her. My dick was still dripping cum onto her sheets, but she didn't seem to mind in the slightest.

Our embrace was then interrupted by the sound of the doorbell. I stood straight and looked towards the bedroom door. Mrs. Holt stood up and hastily put on her bedclothes, not bothering to change her soaked panties.

"Oh, for Pete's sake," Mrs. Holt grumbled. "Who could that be?"

"I should grab my clothes," I said.

"No, dear, it's alright. How about you go in the bathroom and run us a bath?"

A smile from me let her know that I was in total agreement. While she went to go see to her visitor, I ran bath for us. Mrs. Holt had this large Roman tub that was big enough for two people. Seeing that it would take some time for it to fill, I decided to use the separate shower to rinse my body first. After cleaning myself thoroughly, I exited the shower and got into the bathtub.

After turning off the tap, I sat back and enjoyed the warm water. I had purposefully made the temperature slightly above lukewarm so that I could enjoy the hot water as it soothed my muscles. I closed my eyes and rested until my lover came back. I was almost asleep when I heard Mrs. Holt enter the bathroom. My ears perked and my cock throbbed as she walked towards the bathtub.

"Oh, it was my friend Doreen passing through on her way to Kroger," she explained. "God, that woman sure is a talker. You enjoying that bath, cub?

"Oh, yes, Mama."

"Good. You just lie back and let me take care of you."

I was mesmerized as I saw her stride towards me in the tub. She grabbed a bottle of this almond honey body wash and squirted it into a mesh loofah sponge. She then gently started to bathe me, her hand gliding over my wet skin with the utmost care and devotion. My eyes fluttered closed as she hummed softly while she cleaned me, filling my ears with the soothing sounds of some unknown song and gently sloshing water. The smell of the body wash was making me crave freshly baked bread and honey.

When I no longer felt her touch, I cracked an eye open, just in time to see her shed her robe and step into the tub while still wearing her nightgown. As soon as she sat down in the water, I pounced upon her. She wrapped her arms around me, and we shared another kiss.

We writhed in the bathwater like two eels, our bodies slick with suds. I don't know what possessed her to enter the tub still clothed, but it did not detract from my attraction to her in any way. Her massive breasts looked so good, even when wrapped in wet cotton. I grabbed her right breast and lifted it up, squeezing it front of her. When I noticed her hard nipple erected through the filmy wet gown, I gently sucked and bit at it.

It was driving Mrs. Holt wild. My ears were treated to the sounds of her moans and the loud splashes of bathwater. I abandoned her breast and grabbed the opposite one, but instead of using my mouth, I subjected the nipple upon it to multiple prods and pinches.

"Enough, please!" Mrs. Hold croaked. "Take me, take me now!"

I got off of her and aided her in removing the damp gown from her body. After she tossed the soggy nightie onto the bathroom floor, she and I then began the complicated task of extricating her from her panties. She threw them out of the tub with marked disdain and then gave me a look of painful longing as she spread her legs for me. I felt like a torpedo as I glid through the water to take my cherished place. Seeing as this was my first time engaging in bathtub sex, it took us both some time for me to get coordinated and enter my lover.

The mechanics felt off, but it still felt good to be inside of her. We kissed and licked each other's faces as struggled to keep our genitals in sweet congress. I parted a stray curtain of wet hair from her face with my hand.

"I need you, Mama Bear," I moaned. "I need your love. Oh, it was so painful to be away from you for so long!"

"I know, Cub," she panted. "It was only for seven days...but I couldn't stand it!"

"MAMA BEAR!"

I sat up, grabbed Mrs. Holt's thighs, and began to ram my member into her. The water frothed with the force of our lovemaking. She wailed and struggled to grasp her slippery breasts.

My knees were starting to hurt; it was difficult trying to do missionary while they scraped against the coarse bottom of the tub. Part of me wanted to stop and resume things in the comfort of the bed, but I didn't want to ruin the mood. I kept my pace, hoping that the speed and force of my thrusts would be enough to sate the horny woman before me. I'd lost count of how many times she'd cum, but, thankfully, I felt my end approaching soon. I stopped my thrusting and allowed myself release into her soggy snatch.

My eyes savored the sight of my tired, wet, and satisfied lover, making my heart glad. They then drifted downward to her pussy, where I could see tiny globs of semen in the water as they leaked out of her. I reclined opposite from her with our legs still intertwined as we caught our breath. A few minutes later, Mrs. Holt then grabbed the edge of the tub and audibly hoisted herself up. She looked so wonderful with her soggy hair and damp skin.

"Jeez!" She exclaimed. "We sure made a mess! Look at the floor."

I turned my head to regard the tile floor of the bathroom, which was completely drenched. Apparently, we'd been knocking boots so hard that it displaced some of the water from the tub. I was surprised that I hadn't noticed it earlier.

Mrs. Holt carefully climbed out of the tub and tiptoed through the water as if it were a minefield. She got several towels from the linen closet and threw them over the puddles. I pulled the stopper from the drain and stood up in the bathtub. After I climbed out, Mrs. Holt tossed me a dry towel before pulling out her hair dryer and plugging it in. While she dried her hair, I dried my body and headed into the bedroom.

My poor knees were a bit scuffed from our exertions in the bathtub, but nothing serious. My body didn't realize how tired it was until I crawled under the heavy comforter and sunk into the mattress. A while later I heard the wail of the hair dryer cease, and Mrs. Holt walked into the bedroom wearing nothing, save for the towel wrapped around her head.

"Sorry if I took too long," she said. "Did you miss me?"

"Always," I said.

"Well," she said, sitting on the bed. "Now you gotta kiss me."

I crawled over to her and we kissed. Her skin was dry but still felt a bit clammy. I wanted her, but my dick was still too spent to show it.

"Why don't I help you moisturize?" I suggested.

"Great idea!"

She smiled as I returned to the bathroom to fetch some lotion. When I came back to the bedroom, Mama Bear was lying face down on the bed. I climbed on top of her, squirted some lotion onto her skin, and began rubbing it all over her. She giggled when my hands found her bulbous, cellulite-riddled buttocks. I also took extra time on her hairy thighs, making the long hairs on them slick and flat against her skin.

"Alright," she said before rolling over. "Come over here and give my front some attention."

"Gladly," I said before I squirted a palm-sized glob of lotion into my hand.

I started from the bottom, moisturizing her hairy shins, and then I went up to her thighs. I paused to look at her large bush and found my mouth watering. Though I still looked forward to lathering her wobbling teats, I was overcome with hunger. I parted her thighs with no resistance and lay down between them. Mrs. Holt drew up her legs to give me better access.

As my nose hovered near her womanhood, I inhaled deeply. Beneath the lingering scent of the honey almond body wash was a heady, dusky scent. I pressed my face against her hairy labia and slowly slipped my tongue into her.

Even though my head was nestled between her thighs, I was still treated to the sounds of her shudders and moans. At first, I licked the outside of her gates, and then I probed her, my tongue stroking the rubbery folds of her pussy.

"Ah, yes," I heard her say before I felt her fingers raking themselves through my hair. "Yes, that's a good cub. Lick me good...lick up all of Mama's honey. Ahhhhhhh..."

I gently massaged her inner thighs as I continued to coax more of the aforementioned 'honey' out of her. My mind was trying to stay in the moment, while simultaneously drawing from both the porn videos I had seen online and then other girls I had eaten out. To be honest, I don't think Mrs. Holt was all that picky; by her own confession, it'd been a while since she'd seen male attention like this. Before the end of her marriage, her ex-husband had sexually neglected her. If only he could see her now.

I pulled my tongue out of her and began to lap at her clitoris. Her moans dropped in pitch, reverberating throughout her entire body. Sticky love juices mingled themselves with the saliva I was leaving. I kept licking the engorged nub, and my Mama Bear's other hand clasped my head. For a second, I thought that she meant to shove me up inside of her.

I lost count of how many licks it took to bring her to climax, but, after a short series of yelps, and her body seizing with ecstasy, she was still. Feeling her grip on my head slacken, I lifted it up and saw her panting, her face red and contorted with lust. I sat up, savoring her taste and, to be honest, getting some air myself.

"Oh, thank you, Cub," Mrs. Holt panted. "Oh, I'm seeing hearts, stars, and horseshoes!"

"You're welcome."

"Still in the mood to give the rest of my body some lotion?"

"Yes, ma'am!"

"Great. After that, I'll lotion you up next. Can't have my cub suffering dry and pruny skin. Afterwards, we'll take a nap, and, when we wake up, maybe your friend down there can give me some more action."

She gazed hungrily at my still-limp penis. I couldn't wait for my refractory period to be at an end. I retrieved the lotion bottle and prepared to give some attention to her top.