Mama Gem Becomes a Unicorn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anvi stepped around Finn, her face displaying a shocked wonder, her features exclaiming: This is happening! This is really happening! Look, she's doing it!

Finn giggled at her comical expression. Growing bolder, Anvi squatted down and joined the sexy septuagenarian and kissed her way along Finn's now fully engorged prick. Her kisses travelled along his shaft until her lips met Gem's. Gem took her mouth off the swollen head just enough for them both to suck and lick and kiss the throbbing, upright cock. Finn watched mesmerised as two pairs of lips were rubbed up and down his hyper-sensitive prick.

"You're very kind to take pity on an old girl," Gem suggested between sucks.

"Pity has nothing to do with it." Anvi dismissed the idea.

"Angel, I can't imagine why you're here, what's in it for you, but," Gem took a long trailing lick down to Finn's tingling balls, "I am glad. And grateful."

"Mama Gem," Anvi paused rubbing her full lips along Finn's steel-like stem and looked earnestly into Gem's eyes, "He makes me very happy and if I can give him to you, if I can make you happy, make you... come like he makes me come, well, it'd be just thrilling, that's all. I'm grateful you took us up on our offer."

Gem twirled her tongue around the sticky hole at the very peak of his dick and looked up at Finn.

"And you?" she asked, "Why are you here?"

"Are you kidding?" Finn was flabbergasted, "Two beautiful women are blowing me and you ask why I'm here?!"

Gem and Anvi giggled and kissed each other, exchanging their pearly pre-cum lipgloss.

"He's funny."

"He is, Mama."

"Right! We can't do this all night, we'll get jaw-ache," Mama Gem leaned back in her chair and spun away, "Your turn, Anvi. Time for you to take off that pretty dress."

Anvi stood up and whispered to Finn, "She likes my dress!"

Finn went to help her strip but Gem objected.

"Why?" he asked.

"I need to know, Anvi, that you WANT to do this, that you're not, oh I don't know... coerced or..."

"Oh Mama," Anvi slipped out of her dress and coyly went to hide her bare boobs but then corrected herself and walked over to Gem.

"I want to be here, with you," Anvi leaned down and kissed her cheek, "I want you. We both do."

She took Gem's hand and guided it down to feel just how stickily warm and wet her panties were. This, seemingly, clinched the deal.

"Can you both turn around?"

"Erm, okay?"

Anvi and Finn turned away.

"Why?" Fin was the blunter of the two.

"You can call it pride I suppose. To get my old, useless body on to my blow-up mattress means a lot of flopping around like a landed trout. I don't want you to see me so undignified."

Without turning around, Finn said, "I could lift you into bed, if you want?"

"Oh, I'm far too much of a big lump for that, son."

"Nonsense." Finn turned, walked across the tent, slipped his hand under Gem and lifted her easily out of the wheelchair. He stood upright, smiled and kissed her.

"Don't you drop me." Gem warned.

Anvi joined them, "He won't. He's very strong."

She ran her hands over his flexed muscles. Finn walked into to the curtained-off bedroom and carefully laid Gem down on her inflatable double-bed. Her colourful robe fell open and Finn and Anvi were pleased to note she was nude under it. They both exchanged a glance of mutual anticipation at their shared adventure then joined her on the bed, laying down on either side of her.

"'Fraid you're on my 'dead' side there, girl."

If ever, Gem thought, there was a need for all my fucking arms and legs to be working, this is it!

Anvi snuggled herself in close, not seeming to care one jot which side she was on. Gem could feel the girl's damp, dirty cotton crotch rubbing on a thigh that she could not move.

Finn propped himself up and kissed the soft nape of Gem's neck. She turned to face him and they began a leisurely, sensuous kiss, her one good hand sailing constantly across his furry, rigid frame. He undulated his body as they kissed, his thick heavy cock trapped between them. She could feel it twitching with life as he lightly humped against her hip.

There came a natural pause to their snog and Gem said, "You have a wonderful wife, to loan you to me."

"She's a little bit in love with you, I think."

Gem looked over at Anvi, who blushed deeply.

"I told him not to say that." Anvi whispered, averting her eyes.

"Come up here, you." Gem ordered playfully.

Anvi wriggled up and put a hand on Gem's face, her fingertips touching her purple and blue punky hair. She leaned her face close and then their lips mashed together for a long, slow, loving smooch. Finn, watching them, felt his dick harden to an almost painful stiffness. They kissed for the longest time; a gasping, intimate, husband-ignoring kiss. When they eventually finished, it was with a satisfied sigh.

Gem, determined not to waste one single second of this unexpected orgy, turned to Finn and resumed their mouth-watering make-out; their tongues cooking together in a soup of swapped saliva. There was an unspoken acknowledgement that everything was getting nicely filthy between them.

Anvi dragged her full, squishy lips down Gem's battle-scarred skin, opening the oriental robe fully to expose a perfect pair of voluptuous breasts. Gem breathed hard into Finn's mouth as she felt his adept wife begin to nibble on her nipple. Anvi had perfected a technique with past girlfriends, making her lips firm to clamp the little rosy bud and tugging it until it becomes swollen and ultra-sensitive, she follows this teasing with tiny darting pecks that send shockwaves of sensation straight down to her victim's moistening pussy.

Gem broke free from Finn's kiss and blurted, "Fuck, honey, that's so good!"

Finn looked down, saw the effect Anvi was having and decided to double the effort by descending to Gem's other breast. Immediately Gem regretted, although only slightly, than Finn was far less proficient at nipple licking but she couldn't complain. This was more fun than she'd had in eons. She looked down at the pair of them, suckling on her boobies, with a strange mixture of emotions, combining the maternal with the minx. Anvi, lost in her own little world of pleasurable tongue-toying, eventually noticed that Finn was also pleasuring Gem in this way; she nudged him and they smiled at each other as they sucked.

"See? I told you," Anvi said quietly.

"I know, I know," Finn agreed.

"What did you tell him?" Gem asked.

Finn answered, "She said you'd have amazing tits."

This made Gem cackle, "And you didn't think so?"

"I thought they'd be... nice, of course," he nudged his tit-teasing partner, "You've made me sound-"

"I haven't done anything." Anvi giggled and sucked harder.

Gem patted Finn's head and said, "Now now, children, don't squabble."

Anvi sucked even harder at this, taking the whole areola into her mouth. Finn was observing her out of the corner of his eye, as he tried his best to learn from his skilled wife, and he'd been noticing that she was really into this 'Mama' thing; it was the way her voice softened when she said it, it was the way her eyes flashed with a hidden electric darkness when she said it. Finn was beginning to wonder just how kinky his wife was.

Anvi slid her hand down over Gem's wrinkled belly and her fingers blindly discovered a soft, trimmed fur. She paused but then gathered her slutty confidence and slipped two fingers inside Gem's parted pussylips, curling her fingers up to rub a ridged, slippery interior. It was at this moment that Gem finally surrendered any reservations she had been holding on to, all her doubts floated away like a wisp of smoke and she abandoned herself utterly to pure, selfish pleasure.

She moved her hips, as far as she was able, and reacted to Anvi's exploratory finger-fucking. Her breath was heavy. She closed her eyes. After so many years of neglect, of half-hearted self-love, of laying untouched and unloved night after night, it was almost too much to bear. Almost.

She heard Anvi's quiet, soft voice.

"Finn? Mama's ready. Lick her. Do your thing."

Finn obeyed, he'd soon realised his wife was the superior in this escapade and was happy to be commanded. Gem opened her eyes and watched the young man wriggle down and position himself between her thighs. He lowered his face and looked like he had a grey pubic moustache as he began his first gentle kisses of her large labia.

"Angel? Help me bend my stupid leg up."

Gem bent her left leg and Anvi helped her right leg to bend so she could lay with her thighs wide open, offering her red, open slit to the young man. The two women watched as Finn hovered, blatantly inhaling the musky scent of her cunt. Anvi felt like correcting him, not all women like to be smelled like that, like a hog snuffles for truffles.

Finn purred in blissful appreciation of the feminine aroma then squished his mouth on the hot, pulsing pussy. His tongue spread her open and eased inside. Gem let out a gasped ejaculation and arched her back. Anvi slid her petite body over the larger lady's chest and began alternating the licking of both her stiff, swollen teats.

"Fuck," was all Gem could think to say, so she repeated it a few times.

Anvi stroked her husband's hair, almost patting him like a dog, letting him know he was doing a good job down there. After a few minutes, a longing had built up inside the young woman until she could refuse it no longer. She had to ask. She looked up at Gem.

"Can I... can I lick you too?"

Gem kept her eyes shut, her semi-mobile body moving in reactions to Finn's flashing, dipping, swirling tongue.

"Anything you want," Gem replied, her voice hoarse, "Anything you wanna do."

Anvi descended, Finn made to move out of her way but her hand on his head pushed him back to work, he pressed his mouth hard on Gem's slit and resumed his deep, intricate licking patterns. Anvi nestled her face next to his and began darting her tongue over Gem's swollen clitoris.

This dual stimulation had Gem repeating "Fuck!" again and again, louder and louder. Anvi was tuning in to Gem's responses, the twitches and tremors, the flowing juices, the way her thigh muscles rippled on her left leg, her moves and quivers telling them both how close she was getting to climax.

Anvi was whispering guidance to her husband, her female authority telling him when Gem had responded well to one of his penetrating licks.

"Do that again, what you just did. Yeah, just there, stay there. Ooh, she likes that."

Gem's breathing became quicker and more shallow, her whole body began to tense. Her hand gripped the bedsheet. Anvi instructed Finn to lick faster and she nibbled hard on Gem's hooded button.

Mama Gem's orgasm arrived in spine-tingling waves, slowly at first, the pressure building until the dam broke. She almost resisted the feelings washing over her, she was so unused to the strong emotions that were swallowing her, then she gave herself up to them and the endorphins flooded her brains. She was crying out. The feelings were too numerous to catch hold of. And so intense. One after the other. On and on, escalating, until she couldn't catch her breath. Memories returned of when she had last felt such a powerful sexual release, remembering when she was eighteen and all her limbs functioned. Images of her first boyfriend, the first man whom she'd loved and lusted after, bombarded her from the depths of her recollection.

They'd been so in love, and so incredibly horny. They had developed a mutual love of quick, nasty sex wherever and whenever they could find ten minutes alone. Gem pictured herself bent over a park bench, a car bonnet, his mother's sofa... with her skirt pushed up, her tights pulled down and her young sexy punky spunky boyfriend pounding away inside her from behind, fast and frantic fucking that gave them both steaming wet orgasms time after time. Making her come... like... she opened her eyes and couldn't make out where she was.

She was lying on her back... in a tent? On a bed? The bed was jiggling. Why wouldn't her leg move?

What was wrong with her arm? She couldn't lift it. She turned her head and a strange, wobbling, naked man was lying on his back next to her.

"Hello Gem," he said to her, "You phased out there. You looked very dreamy."

He smiled at her so she smiled back, looking into his affectionate eyes. Such beautiful eyes. Gem felt a flood of warm gooey emotions surge throughout every centimetre of her body. Her pussy gushed at the sight of this seductive nude male and her re-awakening awareness marched all of a sudden back into reality. And she remembered it all.

Her more than seventy years came back to her with all the creaks and groans of her gristled, aching bones. A pang of remorse sang through her heart as she recalled the devastating effects of the stroke that had eviscerated her mobility. She longed to be young and skinny and free... to dance and play and ride her motorbike and... and fuck, fuck like this beautiful young woman next to her was fucking. She watched Anvi bouncing on her gorgeous, tanned, muscular man, leaning back and riding his cock like she owned it. Which she did.

Anvi, sweetly, looked worried that Gem would be upset.

"I'm sorry, Mama, I just need to fuck him for a minute, I got so horny."

Gem reached over and touched them both tenderly.

"Don't apologise for making love to your husband."

Gem awkwardly propped herself on to her 'dead' side to lightly dapple her fingertips on Finn's heaving chest. Her new lover snuggled closer, smiling broadly, his green eyes twinkling.

"Hello cutey-pie," she said.

Gem and Finn kissed. It felt so good that they did it again, the third time they didn't break it off but just relaxed into a delectably dirty snog; this was made a little difficult by the young lady bouncing hard on the inflatable mattress but they persevered, giggling. He could feel his dick ensnared within Anvi's contracting pussy walls being generously lubricated by her flowing honey.

"I think seeing you kiss me is making my wife come, Gem."

"Mmm, then we'd better not stop."

They duly obliged and snogged and squelched and squished passionately while Anvi screwed herself down on her husband's dick; faster and faster and harder until she collapsed, a quivering ragdoll, sweating, gasping, whimpering.

"Pewf, pewf, pewf," Anvi hyperventilated, her heart banging like Tchaikovsky's cannons in the 1812 Overture.

When her heart had stopped pounding audibly, there was a faint 'plop' as Anvi rolled off Finn's cock and on to her back. Gem looked at the glistening, upright, virile penis, still raring to go. This boy was impressive. She wanted him.

"Angel," she asked the panting girl, "May I?"

"Please, please do," Anvi just about gasped in reply.

Finn felt faintly insulted that he wasn't being consulted, male pride being a precious flower, but he overcame his wounded ego and helped Gem adjust her position on the wobbly bed so she was reclining comfortably. He carefully eased his heavy weight on top of her, his tree-trunk arms holding himself above her by a fraction. Anvi reached over and gripped his slippery cock, she stroked it twice then guided the steel-hard head into Gem's sloppy, eager pussy. She patted his arse as he entered the old lady, like a rider would pat a horse's neck after an enjoyable canter.

Finn settled into a slow, deep screwing rhythm, thinking that he mustn't crush the frail woman underneath him. Gem clutched him close with her functioning arm and leg.

Finn grew still, motionless except for a slight thrusting inside her. They held each other's gaze. Gem languidly raised her arm above her head, framing her face as, in Finn's eyes, the years fell away from her and she was a young, pretty girl again; the wrinkles smoothed, the crow's legs and laughter lines vanished, her grey eyelashes darkened. She looked completely ravishing. Gem meanwhile, looked up into the eyes of her young man, whom she'd loved and lost so many years ago and felt exactly as she had done back then. She was the vivacious eighteen year-old version that Finn could see. Their noses touched as they breathed faintly. Music played in the space between them.

"Are you two having a moment?" Anvi's small voice brought them back to the present and they both looked at her.

"Maybe a little one," Finn smiled sheepishly.

Gem said, "Come here."

Anvi cautiously snuggled in, feeling a little like an intruder.

"I got jealous there, for a second," she said.

"Aw honey, I was just..." Gem struggled to find the words, "It's been over ten years since I... since I felt like this, like a real woman."

"Why so long?" Anvi asked, kissing her neck and shoulder.

"The last relationship I had turned sour. After it was over," she paused to smile in response to Finn's resumed slow fucking, "I swore off men for a while. I grew used to being alone. I was happy to be alone. I was in my mid-sixties, I thought I was done with all that stuff. Then, just as I was beginning to have feelings for someone again, the fucking stroke happened and wiped me out."

"Oh, Mama," Anvi's full lips were squishing on her cheek as she spoke.

"And then, you know, who wants an old cripple?"

"I do," growled Finn as he worked his cock inside her.

"I want you to have my husband whenever you want," Anvi said between kisses, "I never want you to feel lonely again."

"That's a dangerous thing to say to a woman, Anvi, he is a damned sexy beast."

Anvi's laugh tinkled, "He is, isn't he?"

They kissed some more. Gem's breathing was becoming quicker and heavier again. Anvi was running her hands over them both, over Gem's arms and legs, her belly, her trim grey fur, her touchably tempting tits, her flushed face; over Finn's undulating spine, down his taut arms and flexed thighs, over the curves of his tight bumcheeks. She sensed her husband was holding back.

"Finn, babe? You can go harder now, make her feel how you make me feel."

"I don't know if I can," he replied.

"Son, you ain't gunna break me," Gem laughed.

"It's not that, it's just, watching you two kiss, I'm trying really hard not to cum!"

"I want you to cum," Gem raised her face and kissed him hard, her tongue sliding into his mouth, "I would love you to."

Anvi's hand was on Finn's bum, psychologically helping to shove him down into their playful partner. Gem was moaning happily as she felt every delightful part of his long, thick dick pushing in deep and pulling out, stimulating her in ways her own five fingers never could.

Encouraged on both sides, Finn began to screw harder and faster while zig-zagging his hips like a skier to explore her surprisingly tight inner walls with the head of his piercing, probing prick. Whenever he felt her reward his movement with a tightening spasm and a volcanic gush, he tried to drill down even deeper and harder.

All too soon, he couldn't help himself and felt the urge to explode surge within him; a desperate desire to release, building up inside, this pressure was just too exciting for him to command or control. He sped up, pounding Gem in a frenzy of animal rutting until he tensed and both his mind and prick went... kablooie.

Gem was surprised at the power of her second orgasm, it wasn't as mind-meltingly fierce as the first but her brain wasn't remotely prepared for the the fireworks lighting up her synapses. She lay dumbfounded under the charming young man, whose eyes showed him lost on his own distant planet of pleasure, as he unleashed shot after shot of hot cream deep into her. She felt like a complete woman for first time in a decade.

They lay on their backs, panting, the sweat cooling on their bare skin. The sound of a sleeping camp outside the tent crept in through the holes: distant music playing, murmured conversations nearby, the wind in the tops of the trees.