Mama Gem Becomes a Unicorn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, you're a fucking sexy pair." Anvi's laughing voice came from the bottom of the bed.

Gem looked down to see her licking and sucking on Finn's softening cock. Anvi looked for a moment like she'd been caught up to something naughty.

"I like tasting your flavour on my man," she confessed, "Smelling your scent on him."

Gem grinned as Anvi resumed her tasting of their cocktail of cum, her face smeared with funky-smelling fluids. She alternated her sucks with gentle, affectionate kisses.

This oral attention caused Finn's vacated brain to finally rejoin the room, he also looked down to witness his wife swallowing his meat. He could tell how aroused she was getting by the squelching sounds made by her two-fingered toying of her own pussy. Gem noticed this too and they both lay happily watching her humping her own hand and frenching her husband's helmet.

Anvi looked up at her smiling hubby and lover. She was besotted with the sexy old lady, there was no getting away from it. She had fretted that this threesome would lead to some feelings of resentful jealousy, but far from it; it delighted her to see her man and her new friend so horny for each other, to feed off their sexual chemistry and lose herself in her own, private horny, slutty heaven.

Gem spoke to Finn, "She likes your spunk, don't she?"

"She has a bit of taste for it, yeah."

"Just how kinky do you think your wife is?"

"Far more than I had previously imagined. I think I've got a lot to learn."

"Cutey-pie, help me get on top of your adorable wife."

Anvi giggled with girlish glee and lay on her back with her legs spread. Finn's strong arms allowed him to easily manoeuver Gem on to her side so she could, leaning on her one good arm, lower her face down to near the cute girl's perfectly cute cunt. Gem breathed hot breath on the quivering girl then slowly pierced her open slit with the tip of her tongue.

"Mama!" Anvi exclaimed in a whispered breath.

"You like his spunk, don't you girl?"

Gem licked her lips, relishing the taste of fresh honey.

"Yes, Mama, I do."

"I have a gift for you."

Gem inelegantly swung her leg over Anvi. Finn guessed what the old lady wanted to do and held her steady as Gem leaned her dead weight against his scaffold of secure, supporting limbs. Anvi lay looking up into Gem's handsomely aged grey-haired pussy. She was vibrating with expectation as she watched Gem's tummy wriggle in a rolling wave. She knew what was coming (Finn, however, was clueless about what was about to happen) and she wanted to pee with excitement.

She almost squealed when she felt Gem slide her tongue just inside her sensitive, gushing pussy. The build up of pressure was immense. Her pelvis rose to meet her lover's mouth. Within the pink folds of Mama Gem's bewitching vagina there appeared a dot of pearlescent cream. Anvi's excitement grew and she wriggled impatiently. A dollop of warm cummy cream oozed out of the seventy year-old slit and Anvi raised her head to lap it up. As she did, Gem matched her lick for lick in her own pussy. Anvi's hastened climax was a wet, squirting foamy overflow as Gem tongued her and squeezed out more of the young man's gloopy fluid. Each lap and lick she gave, she received the same in return. Anvi was freaking out a little at how amazingly pleasurable it felt, like she was licking her own cunt while sucking Finn's gorgeous jism out of her own dirty body.

"This," Finn judged, "Is the dirtiest fucking thing I've ever seen."

His wife couldn't answer with a mouth full of felched cum. Gem increased the passion of her licking and dove deeper into her young partner's pussy, eating her with a renewed energy as Anvi climaxed, trapping Gem's aged agile tongue inside her clamped, jiggling cunt. Anvi deserves this, Gem thought as she rode the bucking bronco beneath her, she owed it to the generous girl, to reward her for all the wonderful emotions she'd been made to feel tonight, for reminding her what a woman can feel, ought to feel, has a right to feel.

Anvi's legs trembled, she was babbling and biting part of the bedsheet to muffle her screams. Gem and Finn looked at each other and smiled conspiratorially as the red-faced writhing banshee came thunderously under them both.

"I'm sorry but I'm going to have to..." Finn growled with desire.

He let go of his hold on Gem and the two women collapsed in a bundle of sweat-soaked flesh. Gem's pussy squished down upon Anvi's grinning face and she kissed and licked the beloved slit. Finn got himself kneeling behind Gem and his large hands moved her hips up high enough for him to straddle his wife's face and impale his pulsating prong into her wanton cunt. Gem cried out at the unexpected but not unwelcome invasion.

Anvi, instinctively, raised her head to lick at Gem's pussy as she enjoyed a close up view of her husband's familiar prick penetrating this enchanting woman. Finn's bouncing balls began to bobble over her face with each manic thrust.

Anvi flinched and jerked as she felt Gem's tongue press down to spread her labia again, lapping at her red-hot jellybean. Anvi sought to return the gesture and concentrated her swirling tongue on Gem's clit, as Finn pistoned mercilessly in and out.

The tent was filled with the sound of wet slapping flesh and lapping tongues, their breath ghosted into mist as the Summer night chilled.

This couldn't possibly go on much longer, each convulsing participant was horny beyond belief and just as Anvi felt her tingling self riding yet another another cresting, crashing wave of orgasm, Gem and Finn came together in a mutual crescendo that could never have been planned.

Finn ejaculated with a leonine roar, his twitching, spurting prick pumped vigorously the last of his liquid spirit deep into Gem's convulsing body.

Gem lay on her back with Anvi resting across her bosom, she watched her head rise and fall with each deep breath. A reverential tranquility had crept over the trio. Finn had rolled away to be separate.

"Is he alright?" Gem asked.

"Hmmm?" Anvi looked at her motionless husband, "Oh yes, he's fine. He always gets sleepy after spunking twice. He'll be snoring in a minute."

"I may be joining him, girl, you two are exhausting."

Anvi pushed herself up on to one elbow.

"Do you want us to go, leave you in peace?"

Gem stroked Anvi's hair with her one good arm and wished she could fully embrace this marvellous, generous, gracious lady.

"Stay right there, angel, don't you move."

"Yes, Mama."

Anvi snuggled down on Gem's breast, listening to her heartbeat.