Mama Mia

Story Info
A mother is degraded and used.
1.5k words
2.76
62.5k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mama Mia

Part 1

Abby was inordinately submissive and masochistic long before she developed into a young woman harboring a taste for any coital activity that didn't involve minors or physical damage.

She had dark hair, large, firm tits, round haunches and fine legs.

Nevertheless, few guys were kinky enough and her sex-life was frustrating until, at 20, she met the handsome, white, dominant and 22-y/o Roy, with him asking her to marry him precisely because he didn't believe in marital sanctity and expected her to commit adultery

Marriage also allowed him to control her as his property.

After their wedding, in fact, he pimped Abby to 4 johns and their extreme verbal aroused her.

Roy and 2 white friends then gang-bred her and her son, Noah, was born, followed by Stefan 11 months later.

Next, Roy told her she'd start screwing her off-spring once Stefan had turned 18.

While the boys were growing up, though, she sensed their misogynistic attitude.

So, one August, Friday night when she was 38, Roy commanded her to disrobe in the living room.

She'd scarcely done that before her sons walked into the room.

'Why are you naked, mom?' Noah said.

'She's a slut,' Roy answered.

'Is dad serious?' Stefan exclaimed.

'Yes, he is,' Abby replied.

'You dirty bitch!' Stefan snarled as he, Roy and Noah undressed.

'Please degrade me!' she moaned.

'Do you realize how worthless you are -- huh?' Noah yelled.

'Yes, sir!'

'You're trash!' Stefan jeered.

'You don't respect you mother, do you?' Roy inquired.

'Do you deserve my respect?' Stefan asked.

'No, sir!'

'That's right, cunt!' Stefan snorted.

'Experts say that cunt is the most offensively sexist word in the English language,' Roy smiled.

'I'm a sexist bastard!' Stefan declared.

'And you're morally offensive, aren't you, mom?' Noah added.

'Yes, son!' Abby responded while he crushed her boobs with his palm and slapped them.

'Eeeeh!' the tart squealed.

'Am I hurting you?' Noah said.

'Aaah, yes, sir!' she gasped.

'I'm so, so sorry!' Noah crooned.

Roy then retrieved a whip from a nearby table, handed it to Noah and said, 'Punish her!'

'Hell, yeah!' Noah bellowed as he moved behind her and started flogging her rump.

'Aaaiiiieeeeeh!' Abby screeched.

In a bit, Noah clutched her tresses, dragged her into the bedroom and threw her across the bed.

Having done that, he knelt beside her and drove his 10-inched penis into her mouth.

'Suck my cock, you filthy whore!' he demanded.

'Uh-hummm!' she mumbled, after which Stefan guided his 9-inched pecker into her snatch.

'Fuck you, FUCK YOU!' he shouted.

'Copulate, pig!' Roy urged his wife.

However, Stefan and Noah continued ravishing her until they cum-defiled her orifices.

They withdrew from her; their dad rolled her to all-4's and slowly gouged his 12-inched tool into her ass.

'Uugghh! - uugghh! - uugghh!' Abby grunted.

Soon, an orgasm overwhelmed her, with Roy ejaculating into her rectum.

'Are we finished?' Stefan asked.

'Not yet,' Roy grinned while urinating in Abby's mouth.

'Swallow your disgrace, mom!' Noah chuckled as he and Stefan pissed into her oral potty.

'Thank you, sirs,' Abby ended the night

Still, she was a good mother -- right?

Right!

~*~

Arrested

Part 2

Abby's experiences matched her dark soul, and it was a Sunday night when she couldn't believe Roy cutting head -and-arm holes in a gunny sack.

'Why'd you do that, sir?' she asked.

'You're going to wear this to demonstrate your humility,' he replied.

'You aren't a proud, are you, mom?' Stefan questioned her.

'I'm the world's lowest creature!'

'You're a slag,' Noah said.

'She has a London fog in her brains!' Stefan interjected.

'She ain't stupid,' Noah characterized her.

'She's smart enough to ply her trade,' Roy said.

Nevertheless, he had 2 secrets: He'd put 8 $5-bills in her purse and requested the white, 25-y/o Doug and 26-y/o George to pretend they were cops after meeting them at The Jolly Elf Tavern the previous day.

'Is your wife sexy?' Doug inquired.

Roy accessed her nude picture on his phone.

'Wow, she's a babe!' Doug remarked, then: - 'I could bang her silly!'

'That's okay as long you arrest her,' Roy answered.

'We'll conduct a vice sting,' George promised,

The next day, he and Doug rented police uniforms, though at 12, Sunday night, Roy transported Abby and his sons to an alley in a remote area.

Doug and George walked up to Roy's car, with Doug aiming a flashlight through Abby's window.

He jerked her door open and growled, 'Solicitation's illegal!'

George then noticed how she was dressed.

'Even bag-ladies are subject to the law!' he warned her.

'Yeah! Vagrancy isn't an excuse! Do you know this woman?' Doug asked Roy.

'I thought she's poverty-stricken and I'm trying to help her,' Roy said.

'I understand, though I need her vacate your vehicle,' Doug said.

Abby did, followed by him asking, 'Are you carrying any contraband including drugs?'

'No, sir.'

'Frisk her anyway,' George advised.

Doug patted her down and said, 'She clean.'

'Okay,' George answered before he slid his night-stick from its holster.

'You'll suck inanimate objects, won't you?' he snickered.

'Yes, sir!' Abby agreed,

'You little fool!' Ceorge scoffed as Noah, Stefan and Roy disembarked the latter's car.

'Can I bribe you fellows with $20 apiece?' Roy asked.

'You're paying us for her services?' George responded.

'Yeah, I am,' Roy said, then gave the cash to George.

'That won't buy her freedom,' Doug informed Roy as he handcuffed Abby.

Next, he and George dropped their blue trousers.

Doug raised the gunny sack and wielded his 12-inched rod to begin shafting her dripping cooze while George's 9-inched cock invaded her throat.

'You're a public menace!' he snarled.

'You're a criminal!' Doug added.

But he and his 'partner' ignored her orgasm.

Ten minutes later, Doug sauced her vag and George her mouth.

George then said, 'Filthy lucre WILL buy our silence,' - and he wadded money into her snatch,

'Isn't she going to jail?' Stefan wanted to know.

'You can visit her behind bars,' Doug said.

'We'll see you tomorrow, mom,' Noah replied as he, Stefan and Roy departed the alley.

The next evening, however, Abby 'served her sentence' by fucking the men in a basement room (jail) at Doug's house, and, oh, was she ever glad she'd been arrested!

~*~

Happy Birthday

Part 4

Online smut hadn't irreparably damaged business at The Eros Adult Bookstore when Abby's thirty-ninth birthday occurred.

And one September, Tuesday evening while Roy was checking the store's web-page, he found a notice: - "From 6 to 9 p. m. this Saturday, we'll be hosting an autograph-signing event for Ashley Long, the famous pornstar."

Roy then called his sons into the living room.

Stefan read the notice and said, 'I've seen her movies. She's hot.'

'I'd do her,' Noah remarked.

'Well, your mother's birthday is next week, which gives me an idea,' Roy said.

That Saturday night, however, Abby was wearing high-heeled boots and a bikini when she, Stefan, Roy and Noah went to the store crowded with customers waiting to get Ashley's posters.

'The bitch is flat-chested compared to mom,' Stefan said.

'Yeah, and it'd be impossible to milk the cow!' Noah smirked as 27 guys followed Abby into the video-arcade.

She sat in a open booth and started to orally collect their jizz into a jar she was holding.

It was half-full by the time she'd finished, after which Roy took it home and left it in the freezer.

But Abby didn't know how he meant to use the semen once he'd thawed it 24 hours before the Friday night party, and...

'... congratulations upon your birthday, mom,' Noah said

'Thank you, son.'

'No problem and I must say you're looking beautiful,' Noah answered as he, Stefan and Roy stripped.

Naked, Abby crouched and moaned, 'Breed your mother!'

'Breed you?' Stefan inquired.

'I want to whelp you a sister!'

'I hope you're fertile!' Roy grinned while Stefan sank his pecker into her vag.

'Fucking brood-sow!' he labeled her.

'You'd teach your daughter to be a filthy slut like you, wouldn't you, mom?' Noah asked.

'Yes, I would!' she admitted.

'You shameful pig!' Noah snorted as his brother unloaded in her muff.

He withdrew from her; Noah started sodomizing her.

'I was wrong that you're beautiful! You're an ugly shit-hole!' he laughed.

'Hey, she has pretty mug!' Stefan referred to Abby's face.

'Please don't flatter me!' she implored.

'Then, I'll insult you!' Noah verbally raged as he creamed her guts before Roy thrust his cock down her poop-chute.

'Tell me you're a vile whore!' he demanded.

'I'm a vile whore!' she whispered.

'Yeah, and you belong in the gutter!' Stefan shouted.

'I'm cumming!' Abby screamed.

'I'm cumming!' Noah mocked her,

A few minutes later, Roy ejaculated into his wife's bowels.

Earlier, he'd poured the customers' dick-slime into a douche-bulb. He inserted its spout in her anus, administered her an enema and removed the spout.

Next, he slid a bowl under her and ordered,' 'Evacuate into this!'

'Yes, sir!' - and she complied before Noah brought a 'gift' into the bedroom and set it on a table.

He handed her a fork and said, 'Ice your cake, mom.'

'Yes, sir,' she said as she dipped the fork in the cum-juice and spread it over the pastry, followed by her eating it while Roy, Stefan and Noah sang, 'Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, dear cunt, happy birthday to you!'

'Thank you!' Abby gushed.

Unfortunately, though, she didn't whelp her sons a sister.

Damn!

(to be continued)