Mama Mia Pt. 02

Story Info
Sissy submits to entire family.
4.5k words
4.43
26.2k
19
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,214 Followers

This story contains many themes including cuckolding, gay sex, bsdm, incest and submission. If these are not your things, please skip. This is the second installment and it obviously helps to read the first part.

The starting point here: I have just finished sucking off my temporary neighbor's cock. I have been set-up by my wife and her lover to be a submissive slut to the folks renting the house next to our summer place. Mom is hot, her daughter is hotter, dad has a great cock, and the son has a massive cock I am about to experience. For a submissive sissy like me, life is good.

***************************************************

Mama Mia, Chapter 2

I got out of the shower and sat down on the couch, just wrapped in a towel. As I sat on the couch, I got a text from my ex-wife.

STEVE TELLS ME YOU JUST SUCKED OFF A FAVORITE COCK OF MINE. JUST WAIT UNTIL HIS SON ARRIVES. HE IS GOING TO PRACTICALLY SPLIT YOU IN TWO. I KNOW, BECAUSE HIS LONG, FAT COCK FUCKS ME WHENEVER HE PLEASES. EVEN STEVE STEPS ASIDE FOR RYAN. YOU ARE GOING TO WALK FUNNY FOR A WEEK! LOL. GOOD LUCK CUCKY.

The text added to the surrealness of the last 24 hours. I responded.

I enjoyed David's cock and await Ryan. I am glad to know I will be serving a man who pleases you.

Just as I hit send, Ryan walked thru the door. He didn't knock, he didn't announce himself. He is the man and I was about to be his bitch. He walked directly to me, grabbed me by the hair, yanked me to my feet and said, "come on bitch, let's ruin your ass. Mom wants a good show."

He dragged me up my own stairs, pushed me towards the window I watched him from last night and told me to put my hands on the windowsill and beg him to fuck me.

"Oh and say it loud enough for mom to hear."

In the window across the way Julie stood there with a proud mama look on her face. I was going to become her son's bitch right in front of her. A moment later Mia joined her. They kissed. I literally moaned from the sexual energy.

"Master, please fuck me and make me your sissy bitch. I want to experience the pain and pleasure of your amazing cock. My wife says you have the best cock, and I want you to fuck me hard with it."

He smacked my ass HARD, and then (thankfully) poured lube down my ass crack. He commanded, "Keep begging faggot!" as he violently slapped my ass again.

"Please fuck me, use me, hurt me, make me understand what a real man's cock feels like..... holy fuck!"

Ryan started to enter me. He pushed his cock slowly and steadily into my ass. I fought off screaming so as to not let the other neighbors know I was being sodomized, but I still let out squeaks and gasps that were mostly involuntary responses to the pain. His cock was tearing my ass open like no other cock ever had. Ryan held my hips and pushed and pulled me fully onto his cock. I was crying and my mouth just remained open like I was screaming, but no sound came out.

Mia gave an excited little "yeah" and applauded. His mom winced on my behalf. Ryan started to truly destroy me. He slid out most of the way and then pushed back in. It was still 90% pain. He did it again, this time pulling me even harder back onto his cock. Now it was 70% pain. He continued his slow and steady assault on my ass as the pain pleasure equation started to flip and soon I was panting and moaning like a bitch in heat.

Julie and Mia looked at each other and smiled and then spoke across the gap between the two houses, "Fuck him hard!" they said in unison. And Ryan obliged. He started to pound my ass. That word was the perfect word. He was simply using me to enjoy his own sexual satisfaction and to exert his dominance over me. He likely was enjoying putting on a show for his mom and sister, who happened to also be his fuck toys.

My wife was absolutely correct. I was going to walk funny. But in the moment, I was in heaven. There was still pain, but that is part of what makes an ass fucking good. Mostly there was just the glorious feeling of being a true man's bitch. The feel of his cock assaulting my ass. The feel of his strong arms guiding the fucking. And the realization that I was going to submit to this man every and any time he wants as long as he keeps fucking me.

"Sir, your cock is amazing. I am entirely your ass slut. Please use me for any and all pleasure I can provide."

Ryan laughed, "you pathetic sissies just can't get enough of a real man, can you?"

"No sir, this heaven for me. To have a strong man fucking me like the bitch I am is heaven. Please don't stop!"

"Do you hear that ladies, I got his submissive motor running!"

"Keep fucking him hard baby!" his mom called across the gap.

Ryan then used his strength to grab me by my hips and lift me up so I was like a tripod being supported by the two arms and his one fabulous cock. This move made him go even deeper and in my many years of being a willing ass slut, I had never had a man, or even a dildo go that deep. I let out a primal moan and just started to beg him to keep going.

"You are going to fully submit to me and my family, correct?"

"Absolutely. My obedience will be complete."

He didn't respond verbally but picked up his pace and fucked me so hard I literally almost fell out the window. Had I, I would have climbed back up the stairs and begged him to keep going. He held my hips so tight that I was sure there would be bruises, but I didn't care. This position was giving me the best ass fuck of my life. I was moaning and almost thrashing around, but then I caught Mia's eyes and everything slowed.

I stared at her intensely and just let her brother take me to where I had never been. I was staring so hard at Mia and I was so overwhelmed with pain and pleasure that without expecting it, I started to cum. And once I started, my cum just streamed out. It wasn't like the normal intense spurts; it was just a steady flow and an amazing feeling. Mia started to smile. Her brother made a few grunts and stiffened his grip on me and soon my ass was filling with his seed. My orgasm just continued as he enjoyed his climax. I am not sure I had ever had a better orgasm, and I certainly knew that I would do ANYTHING to become Ryan's regular bitch.

Ryan released my hips and as my feet found the floor again, I used my new-found leverage to start milking his cock with my ass. I pushed back and squeezed my ass cheeks together. I did not want it to end. He laughed and encouraged me.

"That's it faggot, work my cock because you know you want it again!"

He finally pulled out and I immediately felt empty and wanted him back in. "You completely own me sir, that was the best fuck of my entire life. I am begging you to fuck me again, and again, and again!"

"That will depend on how good of a faggot servant and slut you are. My girlfriend arrives tomorrow and you will have to get on her good side for her to allow you to steal a fuck from me. And getting on her good side will not be easy."

"I will get there. I will do whatever it takes to be your bitch again."

"Oh, you are my bitch, period. You just will need to be the perfect sissy sub to get to experience my cock again. But we have already established you as my bitch."

"Yes, Sir. You are right of course. How may your bitch serve you next?"

Ryan laughed and said, "it is not me you will be serving next. My amazing and somewhat disturbed girlfriend arrives tomorrow and she will absolutely love to have fresh meat to fuck with. But for now, I believe you are scheduled to go shopping with mom and Mia, you know, a girl's trip."

He laughed and added, "be at our house in 15." Ryan then exited and as he walked out my thoughts were entirely on how much I wanted his cock again. I was going to walk funny and likely be feeling him for days in terms of how much he wrecked my ass, but it took every ounce of resolve not to chase after him begging him to fuck me again.

I took the 15-minute break to stroke myself thinking about the masterful job Ryan did fucking me and the fact that I was about to spend time with Mia. I lasted a good 4 minutes until my meal was prepared. I ate it as always and wondered what Ryan's cum would taste like. Does power have a taste?

I quickly got cleaned up and went over to the Blaser's cottage. As soon as I entered, Mia's hotness was on full display. She wore an impossibly small pair of jean shorts and a white spaghetti strap top that was cropped and showed off her flat stomach. The top was tight and left little to the imagination concerning the shape and size of her breasts. They were perfect in both regards. Her nipples were slightly visible, which always adds a pleasant extra to the view. Her hair was pulled back and in a ponytail. I have such strong fantasies about fucking a girl while controlling her with her ponytail, and also fantasies of being that girl, even though my short hair is far from the enticing handle of a good ponytail.

As I stood there engulfed in my fantasies, Julie came up behind and grabbed my hair. "Wishing you had a ponytail so men could grab it when they fuck you, eh." It was like she was clairvoyant. Every time I am having a mental fantasy, she reads it and calls me out.

"Yes, that is exactly what I was thinking."

She laughed, "I bet you were also wishing you could grab my beautiful daughter's ponytail and ravish her tight body, weren't you?" As she said it, she reached her hand through my legs from behind and grabbed my hardening dick. She also pressed herself against me so I could feel her breasts on my back.

"A boy can dream, right?" I responded while also letting out a moan of pleasure.

She continued to message my dick and said, "stay obedient and dreams can come true."

She moved her hand and gave my ass a strong squeeze. "How is your sissy ass feeling after my son fucked the shit out of you?"

"It hurts, but it was so worth it!"

"That is the unfortunate truth isn't it. You don't want to let that monster of a cock hurt you, but once it does, it owns you for life. Isn't that so faggot."

"Yes, Mam, I can't think of a situation where I would say no to him."

"Another notch in my son's cock it seems. Turn around sissy boy."

I did. And then she slapped my face hard. I was both stunned and in pain.

"Don't you ever call me "mam" again. You call all of us Mistress, and each time you forget, the punishment will get harsher. Understand you piece of shit sissy faggot."

"Yes, Mistress." She smiled at me. Then once again without warning she slapped me, hitting the same place. Fuck that hurt.

"Mia, look at sissy boy. A 40-year old, 110-pound woman is slapping him and he does nothing but take it like the sissy he is."

Mia chimed in, "slap him again Mama." And she did, thankfully the other cheek.

"One more sissy, would you like me to slap you once more?" Mistress Julie taunted me.

"If it pleases you Mistress, hit me as many times as you want." Did I want the pain? Yes, and no. Pain is pain and our natural reaction is to avoid it. But the pain delivered by a dominant woman, in front of her hot daughter, is so humiliating and arousing (often the same thing for me) that the pain is secondary to the pleasure of submission.

So, for the next five minutes, Mistress Julie and eventually Mia, slapped my face. Each time they asked if I wanted another and each time I told them it was their choice. Mia was less confident in her slaps but got into it and by the final slap delivered was matching her mom in energy and dominance.

This whole time my dick went from slightly interested to fully aroused. It did not go unnoticed. They teased me as they delivered the blows. Mistress Julie twice squeezed my crotch and once Mia grabbed me harshly by the balls and while looking right at me, squeezed hard, holding it for what seemed like an eternity. When she let go, she slapped my face hard. "Definitely not a real man, Mama, let's get going with him."

"Definitely time to finish what his wife started." Mistress Julie now turned her attention directly to me. "Your wife started to take your manhood away when she cuckolded you, then Steve made you a full-blown sissy, and now we are going to make you one of the girls, since you certainly aren't a real man anymore. Strip naked."

I obeyed and soon was standing in front of these two hot woman in nothing but my birthday suit and a hard-on.

"We are going to go into the shower and shave off all your body hair because good little sissy gurls don't have all this nasty hair."

With that she grabbed my dick and lead me to the bathroom like my dick was my handle. And then my feminization began. I can't say it was unpleasant as two hot women helped me shave off all of my body hair. They showed me how to do it and then made me do it explaining how often I would need to repeat the process. They kept telling me what a good sissy I will be without my hair.

When it came time to do my private parts, that weren't so private, I got a pleasant surprise as Mia took over and expertly shaved me. She explained she did it for Ryan and thus had gotten good at it. She laughed as I got hard when she did because she explained that made it easier. She normally sucks Ryan's cock to get him hard and for me she didn't have to.

After a good hour of shaving I was done. I was now a hairless sissy. It felt weird, but good. My skin seemed more sensitive. Mistress Julie ran her hands all over me and her touch was electric. I cooed like a girl as she touched me.

"Step one complete, now we just need to add two special things."

As she said this Mia showed me a stainless-steel butt plug and a chastity cage for my cock. Without speaking she put a small amount of lube on the plug and came up behind me. I naturally bent over slightly to give her easy access. She teased my ass and then pressed the plug in. It had a very wide bulb on it and it provided that sweet mixture of pain and pleasure as she forced it in. She backed it out and pushed it in multiple times. My cock started to leak pre-cum like it often does when I get ass fucked.

She made a final push and then positioned it fully. She came around to the front of me. I stared at her beauty and appreciated my own submission as I stood hairless, hard, and plugged in her presence. She leaned up and kissed my cheek and said, "one last ejaculation for you. Stroke yourself."

I reached and started to slowly stroke myself. Mia and her mom just looked at me with amusement.

Julie spoke to Mia, "They look so cute and so pathetic when they masturbate. Look at him concentrating and stroking his little dick."

"Tell us how much you want us sissy and DO NOT cum until we tell you it is OK, start with me and then Mia, go!"

I had to concentrate as to not cum too quickly, but I started to tell them how much they turned me on.

"Mistress Julie, you are a force to be reckoned with. Your beauty is not just your smoking hot body with great lines, perfect breasts, and a sexy ass, but your beautiful face is highlighted by your penetrating eyes. I always feel like you are reading my thoughts and it makes me feel vulnerable and submissive to you. My favorite part of your sexy body is the contrast between your fit and flat stomach and your perky breasts. I fantasize about being inside of you while I suck on your nipples and massage your breasts. You are a Goddess and I will worship you in whatever way you ask me too."

Julie laughed and said, "I can live with that, now describe my daughter, I am guessing this is going to be good!"

"Mia, you are literally perfect. Your body is what all women should want. You have fitness, and curves, and every inch of your body is sexy. From your calves to your shoulders, even the mundane parts of you are hot. Your breasts are unbelievable in their perfect size, perfect shape, and perfect contrast to your otherwise trim body. Your ass and legs make me hard almost instantly. And then there is your face, with your perfect smile and mischievous eyes, I have a hard time speaking with you because I just want to throw myself at your feet and beg to be used. I doubt I will ever meet a woman as perfect as you and it is a privilege to be in your presence."

Mia also smiled and came up and kissed my cheek. She whispered in my ear, "you have 10 seconds to cum sissy boy!" It was both disappointing and amazingly erotic for her to ignore what I said and just command me. She started to count.

She only made it to four and I exploded. It was a glorious ejaculation and my cum volume, while not the same as a real man like Ryan, was large. I spurted five of six times and Mia commanded me to keep going through that outrageously sensitive time right after. I leaked the remaining cum and quickly softened.

"Perfect, let's get your little dick locked up!" Julie said as she used a towel to clean off the cum on my dick and started to force my flaccid dick into the device. I had just had this amazing orgasm over these two hot women, and they could care less. It was this type of humiliation that worked wonders on deepening my submissive nature. My wife would do the same, acting like my pleasure was mostly just an inconvenience and a small source of amusement. Julie got my dick and balls all situated and then stepped away and looked at me inspecting her work.

I stared at the floor, covered with my cum like a good submissive and as usual Julie read my thoughts. "Is that a lot of cum for you sissy boy? Is little sissy happy with his performance? Do you think we care? We have real men to be with and we just needed you soft and empty. Consider yourself lucky we let you have any pleasure and don't think it was anything beyond mildly entertaining to us. Oh, and now that your little dick is successfully locked away, get on your hands and knees and lick up your nasty cum. Your wife told us you are never supposed to waste it, even if it is your sissy cum."

I did as I was told and licked my own cum off the floor. No real man would do this, but at this point I was a hairless sissy in a chastity device, so no one was confusing me with a real man. As I was cleaning up the mess I made, David walked in. He started to laugh.

"I see you ladies have made your mark. He looks even more pathetic. But pathetic or not, do you mind if he takes a moment and sucks me, I could use a good cum right about now."

Mia jumped in, "Oh Daddy, you don't have to settle for sissy boy, I will take care of you." Mia got down on her knees and started to stroke and massage her father's cock through his shorts. He moaned and ran his hand through her hair.

"Hey sissy, come over here and watch how this is done." I scrambled up and knelt next to my Goddess.

Mia unzipped her dad's shorts and pulled out his mostly hard cock. She caressed it tenderly and spoke to him while she looked up at him with hungry eyes. "I love your cock daddy, may I suck it and make you cum."

"Please do baby girl and take your time."

If I were not caged, I would have been sporting the greatest hard-on of my life. A perfect woman, blowing a top-notch cock, and I have ring-side seats!

Mia really got into it and alternated between sucking, licking, and bobbing. Her hands stroked her dad's rock-hard cock as she swirled her tongue around his cock head. I just stared in disbelief that I was witnessing this.

Mia slid her mouth off her daddy's cock, looked at me, and said, "keep him happy for a little while, but DO NOT make him cum!" She grabbed my head and directed it to David's cock. I gladly took it into my mouth and sucked on it in a non-urgent way. I could see her rise and start kissing her dad and letting him pull her top off and caress her perfect breasts. I was certainly happy sucking David's cock, but I also wished I was getting a full view of Mia's perfect chest. They enjoyed each other and a few times David jammed his cock down my throat when Mia kissed him most urgently. Finally, he told Mia that if she wanted his cum she should get back to the driver's seat.

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,214 Followers
12