Mama Mia Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed her dad's cock from me and without kneeling, bent over and in one motion, deep throated him. It was amazing, as were her exposed breasts. Most tits, when a woman is in a bent over position, hang from the chest, but Mia's were still perfectly taut and firm. My eyes and my arousal kept flipping back and forth from the amazing blow job she was giving and the perfection of her tits. I started to leak cum from my cage it had me so aroused.

David let out a big moan and his cock exploded into Mia's mouth. Daddy just kept spurting and daughter just kept swallowing. His last spurt hit her face and she squealed in delight. David made a big sigh and proclaimed, "best daughter ever."

Mia straightened up, took her finger and cleaned the big gob of her dad's cum off her face and ate it and responded, "best daddy ever!" She then kissed her dad passionately.

While this was going on, Julie pushed my head to David's softening cock and told me to clean him fully. I gladly did this and got to taste his cum as I did my work.

David was clean and satisfied, Mia was happy and Julie just seemed amused. But she took charge again and said, "let's get sissy dressed and then let's go shopping. It is time for the world to meet its newest gurl, G-U-R-L!"

Now I have been a cuckold sissy that sucks cock and serves men for multiple years, but I had never been feminized and displayed, and that was now about to happen. I got remarkably tense. It is one thing to submit to various men and women in private, it is another to be public about your fetishes.

Julie noticed my change in demeanor and came over to me. She didn't console me.

"Sissy faggot is nervous. She doesn't want to go shopping with the girls. I guess we can just send him home and forget the fun we had planned this week and let his wife know he wasn't cooperative."

"I have just never gone out in public dressed like a woman." My nervousness was fully on display.

Julie laughed, "First, do you think we really care what you want, or what you fear. You serve us, you silly girl. Second, you are going to go out dressed as a man, but with the help of the folks who work at the stores, and maybe some other shoppers, you are going to finish the day as a proper girl, all dressed and made-up like the willing slut you are."

"So, skip your underwear, our first stop will be for some nice frilly panties, but put your other clothes on and follow us to the car. Or slink back to your house and know that you disappointed us."

It took all of my will power, but I did as told and followed them to the car. I couldn't decide if this was going to be amazing or the worst day of my life. While I don't give second thoughts to dropping to my knees and sucking a man's cock, my biggest fear has always been being publicly exposed for the sissy I am. I have never worn women's clothing, I have never worn make-up, I have always kept my fetish side private. That was about to change.

I got in the back seat and Mia turned back to me and said, "I think a good sissy name for you is Jamie. So you are Jamie now and when we call you that, you will respond. As we will be out in public and we don't want anyone to think you are a real man, be sure to always address us as Mistress Julie and Mistress Mia. And lastly, you need to practice speaking with a more feminine voice. We have a 30-minute car ride, so practice saying, 'My name is Jamie, and I am a sissy gurl. I like to get fucked by men.' Say it over and over in your gurl's voice, and we will tell you when you are getting it right."

And with those instructions we departed. I started saying what I was instructed to say and started a journey I have always feared. My heart pounded against my chest, but my dick also pushed against my chastity cage, so I guess, as typical, my fears and my horniness were connected. There was no turning back now. Jamie was about to be born.

To be continued.....


12