Mama Olivia's Instruction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophia stood again and her mom pulled her panties and panties down the rest of the way. Sophia stepped out of them and her eyes fell onto the carpet, hands sweaty and clenched together, as she waited, consumed by tremors.

"We can go to class now, Ms. Campbell. We'll stay there all day..." Kaden said as his words stammered.

"No, you think you want to be adults, so I'm going to teach you," Olivia said. "Sophia, lie on your back."

Sophia collapsed to the bed, scooted back, and rested on a pillow. Its softness like a cloud quelled her tattered spirits temporarily and the satin massaged her sore behind. She kept her legs closed and covered her black trimmed pubes. She couldn't look at her man after being punished in front of him. All she did was sniffle and wallow in her petrification.

Olivia unzipped her knee-high boots and pulled both off. She crawled across the bed and jerked Sophia's shirt above her breasts. Her daughter's instinct was to shield her pink bra and teardrop-shaped breasts from view.

"Mom, what are you doing?" Sophia asked.

Ignoring her, Olivia angled herself so that Kaden was in front of her. "Have you sucked tits before?"

"I...um...maybe once?" Kaden's composure bordering dissolving.

"Hmm, you need to relax," Olivia said as she walked on her knees until they were near his, "you look like you're about to have a nervous breakdown. Lie back."

Kaden eased back like a bed of hot coals were underneath him.

Olivia fiddled with his pants' button, opened it, and lowered his zipper. Sophia whimpered about what was coming but she didn't want to wind up back over her mom's lap for challenging her.

Olivia pulled Kaden's pants down and blue boxer briefs with a semi-hard cock-shaped lump appeared. Olivia's hands slid along his chiseled thighs and landed on his erection. Kaden inhaled sharply and entered paralysis as his eyes fixated on Olivia's every action.

Olivia lowered his underwear to release his manhood and the lack of restriction caused it to spring upright. She coiled and tightened her fingers around the base of its shaft and pulled upward ever so slowly. She made her way back to his curly black pubes just as gradually and a swift intake of breath rushed into Kaden's lungs. Olivia jerked back to his swollen bell-shaped head and massaged the sensitive mushroom in her fingers drawing a soft cry from the young man. Sophia turned away but her mom yanked her back.

"You need to watch this!" Olivia demanded. "I bet you don't know anything about how to handle a cock!"

"Sigh...yes, mom..." Sophia wasn't believing any of this was happening. She wanted to be the first to suck Kaden and they discussed as much. Looking at her mom about to do it summoned a mixture of indignation and curiosity.

Sophia watched as Olivia steadied his seven-inch cock at the bottom, opened her gullet above it, and lowered onto it until she consumed most of it. She adhered her lips to the erection and rose to his piss slit. She flicked across it, swirled around the head, and took another dip towards his balls. Again, she dragged her lips the length of his hardness and slid down once more. Sophia glanced at her boyfriend and the disbelief across his face scrambled into enjoyment and that was a gut punch to the young woman.

Olivia made twisting motions in short jerks as her mouth bobbed on the upper half of his manhood. Kaden's chest pumped faster as he mashed the back of his head deeper into the pillow. Olivia drizzled saliva onto him and rubbed it in by jacking him. Kaden dug his fingertips into the sheets and another soft moan escaped his lips. Olivia enveloped him again and gagged each time his head hit the back of her throat. She sucked him harder, faster, and her lips glistened with saliva. She buried her face between his legs and swept across his sac and then suckled on his individual beans through the flesh. Kaden's legs rumbled.

"Are you relaxed now, Kaden?" Olivia asked after she came up for oxygen.

"Mmhmm. I am...oohh..." he said as he was still in shudders.

Olivia moved close to Sophia and she could only await her next command.

"Get rid of your bra, Sophia," was the order.

Sophia sat up, reached to her rear to unhook it, and lowered the straps off her shoulders to fling it off. She laid back again. The drafts whisking through the room wooshed across her peach-colored nipples and swelled them. Olivia gave Kaden the come hither and he moved into range.

"You can kiss her breast like this..." she said as she pressed her lips to random areas of her skin. Sophia clenched and tensed during the first few kisses.

"Mom, this is really weird. Do we have to do this?" Sophia asked almost whining.

"You didn't want to get educated at school so you're getting it now. Shut up or do I need to get the paddle?"

"Sigh..." Sophia sealed her eyelids and Olivia resume laying kisses in circles around her nipple and closed in on it. She held her breast motionless and lashed at her swollen nip and suckled on it. Though Sophia acknowledged how ripples of pleasure emanated from Olivia's skillful touch, she would have enjoyed it more if almost anyone else was doing it.

"Do it like that..." Olivia said to Kaden.

"Yes, Ms. Campbell..."

Sophia was ready for Kaden and she arched when Kaden made a row of hot kisses on her tit. "Oh, yes, like that..."

Kaden left nibbles on her flesh as his attention centered on her nipple. He swirled his tongue around her bumpy peach areolas and closed in on her nip where he bit it. Sophia's toes scrunched and she shrieked.

"Owww!"

Kaden recoiled like he did something wrong. "I'm sorry!"

"Not so hard. That area is sensitive," Olivia said, "try it this way..."

Olivia cupped the breast she'd lathered in her drool and Sophia froze until she nibbled her nipple softly. When her tongue massaged it with repeated darts, Sophia released a quiet sigh as she soothed her discomfort away.

Kaden transitioned from observing the instructor to taking his girlfriend's other mound and tapping it with soft nibbles. Olivia mashed her opposite nipple between her lips, sucked hard, and pulled away creating a pop. She grabbed it again, suckled, and whipped a fury of flicks on it. Kaden dragged his licker left and right, right then left across her nub before feeding as much of her breast into his warm mouth. Sophia tossed her neck back and pressed her head with force into the pillow. In the midst of both of them pleasing her, she snared a peek at them and it may have been the hottest scene she'd seen.

"Good boy!" Olivia patted Kaden on the back and then pressed Sophia's legs at the inside of the knees to spread them. "You need to eat her out now. She's already wet and you need to give it to her really well."

Sophia began to revel in being a guinea pig as the jolts surging throughout did have powerful sexual energies mounting in her core.

She kept her orbs attached to Kaden when he lowered between her legs and swiped at her cream-spotted folds. Sophia squealed. Kaden dabbed at her pussy lips and made delicate strokes but she wanted him to be a little more assertive not treat her like a vase teetering on the verge of falling and breaking.

"Mmm...lick me quicker!" she said.

Kaden nodded and devoured her pussy like slurping the last amount of chili from the bottom of the bowl. Sophia's chest pumped and she thrashed about. Olivia scratched his scalp as if to encourage him to stay on that path and Kaden continued swirling through her juicy pink flesh.

Olivia saddled behind the young man and reached around to jerk his dangling erection in rapid strokes. Sophia could feel his moans vibrate through her and she became wetter as she raced the mountain of pleasure with the apex coming into sight.

Sophia's moans and exhales hastened and then Olivia gave Kaden a couple of love taps on his butt. "Get a condom from my nightstand. I don't want you getting my daughter pregnant."

"Okay!" Kaden was on his feet and sliding out the stand's drawer faster than a coyote chasing a rabbit.

While he was strapping himself up, Olivia sucked Sophia's clit along with plunges of a trio of digits into her pussy.

"Ahh!" Sophia cried and slapped the bed.

Olivia pistoned her wet channel in sync with her sucking and waves of sensual delight passed through her nether realm.

Her mother pressed her tongue onto her clit, slipped it lower, and stuck her wet appendage into her aching hole. She fucked her with it and every time her mouth bounced off her pussy, Sophia was driven closer to the pinnacle of carnal gratification. The person fueling her imminent detonation began to disappear from her mind and the overwhelming sensations took precedence.

Olivia moved to her nightstand, fiddled around its drawer, and out came a seven inch pink vibrator. She turned the dial on its underside and the buzzing conjured currents of vibes through Sophia.

She squeezed her own breasts when Olivia teased her clit with its tip and Sophia made a high-pitch squawk. The more the vibes remained, the more her arousal built. Olivia worked the toy in circular motions when Kaden crawled next to her and pushed a couple of fingers in at the same time. He curled them upward and pressed against her G-spot though it may have been accidental. Regardless, Sophia's control began slipping away with both of them stimulating her sensitive spots.

"Oohhh...yeah...both of you are soooo good..." Sophia didn't know what she was really saying since those words came from a sexual dimension.

Olivia kicked the vibrations up another level and Kaden's digits had a rhythm of deliberate in and out movements.

"Ahhhh...oohhh..." Sophia never knew this kind of pleasure was possible.

Kaden kneaded one of her breasts and pinched a nipple. The fingers in her pussy slowed when he focused on her breast but soon he realized that and went back to pumping them. Between that, and the vibes, the rush inside rolled her eyes white.

In a break from the action, Olivia replaced Kaden's fingers with the vibrator speeding at its highest setting. She sank it into her depths, withdrew while twisting, and dipped it in again. Kaden played with her clit and the pulsing from the toy had Sophia sobbing from the sheer amount of elation overwhelming her senses.

Olivia fucked Sophia with the vibrator and she seemed to levitate.

She laid the toy aside and started to feast on her more with her tongue eating with precision and an orgasm quaked through Sophia.

"Ahh...oh, my...mmm..." Sophia sprawled out as the euphoric feelings subsided at their height and began to decline. Her consciousness had swirled into a tizzy and the process of returning to normal ensued.

"Pay attention to your woman and what she needs so you can give her great orgasms," Olivia said to Kaden.

"I will! Thanks for showing me." Kaden laid upon Sophia with a pucker and she had to regain her senses before she realized what he wanted and granted him a kiss. "I'll learn everything you like, baby, and give it to you."

"Mmm...I can't wait..."

"Okay, break it up, lovebirds. Kaden, you need to fuck my daughter like she never has been."

"I'm ready," Kaden said overflowing in his excitement.

Sophia grinned at his confidence and spread her legs for him. He positioned himself between them with his manhood in hand. He guided it into her and Sophia released a drawn out cry. "Yes, oohh..."

He pushed forward into her aching chasm until the majority of his cock sat inside her. She'd waited for him to be inside her since they started dating earlier their senior year and it was worth the wait. Olivia being present wasn't in their vision but focusing on themselves prevented the drop in mood.

Kaden launched right into a full-on pummeling of her pussy, his hips driving his cock into her, and Sophia yelped from the onslaught of volts scattering through her system. She latched onto his beast like she never wanted to let it go as the constant drilling rasped her breaths and pushed her into another reality. The force of their collisions grinded her back and forth on the sheets and perspiration beneath her. A glimpse out of the corner of her eye snared a vision of Olivia pulling the nightstand open and taking out a red faux cock attached to a harness. Sophia twitched but returned to absorbing the hard rod jamming into her depths. Her inner flesh throbbed but she bit her lip and took his pounding.

Sophia angled her knees towards her chest and Kaden leaned forward while mounting her to dive deeper into her flooded channel.

"Ohhh, yeahhh...ohhh..." Sophia was losing herself in the madness of his railing.

He accelerated his pulverizing and the whole bed threatened to crash to the floor. Sweat droplets splashed onto Sophia as his skin glistened in the light creeping around the curtains. When she peered up, she saw a young man in total animalistic fury doing everything he could to make sure she couldn't walk straight for days.

He speared her again, held it at its deepest reaches, rocked back until her pussy grasped no more than his head, and slammed in again. Sophia curved her spine and shrilled. Withdrawing again a little more than halfway, he thrust his hips forward again. He growled and shook the perspiration from his forehead as he cupped the rear of her knees and drove into her over and over. She screamed with each hard penetration. In the midst of tossing her head about, she spotted Olivia with her skirt at her waist and her fingers mashing onto her clit and Sophia snapped her head away. The awkwardness didn't quite go away of her mom being there and she really didn't need to see her getting herself off to watching Kaden fuck her.

Sophia channeled her focus again on her boyfriend as his huffing and puffing from drilling her formed a deluge in her pussy but she wondered how much more of his stone pulsing in her she could handle.

Olivia slapped Kaden's ass. "Mmm, that's pretty hot but let me show you something, too."

Kaden wound down his fucking and moved aside. During the respite, Sophia noticed the throbs in her pussy like never before.

Mom soon took Kaden's spot with the red phallus wagging at her and she just about freaked out.

"Mom...tell me you're not..." Sophia whined.

"I'll make this easier on you. Get on your knees with your back to me," Olivia said.

Sophia presumed it was so she wouldn't see her face while she gave it to her but she didn't find any part of Olivia doing that easy accept.

Without uttering anything, Sophia peeled herself off the bed, spun, and hoisted herself into the doggy-style position with her palms flat to the sheets. Her butt facing her mom did nothing to ease her jitters as she thought.

"Owwww!" Sophia screeched when a spank landed on her tender ass.

"That's for not obeying fast enough. That's always been a problem for you..." Olivia said as she lined up the rubbery head with her pussy and plunged it in. Sophia thought she might have shown more finesse than her boyfriend but she went straight to striking her wet tunnel like a cobra would unsuspecting prey.

"Aahhhh!" her moans shuddered with the clashing of their bods.

As Olivia latched onto her hips, Sophia dipped her head and imprinted her nails into the bed to maintain herself as the pummeling pushed a tear to drop over her face. She granted her daughter a bit of a reprieve by sliding the toy in a grinding motion closer to her opening. Kaden fondled her tits at the same time but with gentleness.

"Look, Kaden," Olivia said in an instructor's tone, "you can vary the speed and power of your fucking. That can get her off as much as pounding her like a crazed sex manic though there is a time for that and you can mix that in if you like. We can get sore from all the action as much as we crave it."

"I understand, Ms. Campbell..." Kaden said. Sophia peered at him to find her boyfriend with his eyes glazed over in a hypnotic daze.

"You're a smart one. I think you'll catch on fast. Now, go over there so she can keep you from going limp." Olivia was pointing to a spot on the bed in front of her daughter.

"Okay!" Kaden scampered in front of Sophia and laid down with his hardness standing at attention.

Torrents of tremors rattled Sophia. Never before had she sucked a cock and her desire to please her boyfriend took priority over everything in that second. Olivia cranked up her phallus' ravaging of her pussy. She whimpered as flames crackled inside and she tried to focus on slipping off Kaden's protection and getting his cock into her mouth while her body rocked. She purred with a mouthful of his manhood and felt dirty and naughty. The flavored condom left behind a hint of mint and made her sucking even more enjoyable. She moaned hard onto his hardness when her mom spanked her in between her thrusting but despite the searing sensation bringing water to her eyes, she willed herself to hold his instrument of pleasure and bob her head onto it. Kaden's soft sounds of elation encouraged her to suck him faster.

It could have been the unrelenting pistoning behind her messing with her concentration or her wanting him to cum so badly but he wasn't any closer. She fondled his balls and jerked on his erection but his humming didn't lead to the bursting she expected.

When Olivia removed her toy, Sophia teetered the edge of cumming but her ascent halted because of her dampened spirits.

"Okay, let's go. Time for school!" Olivia said and Sophia wanted to disbelieve her ears as she bummed out from leaving her beau hanging—literally.

"What? No, it's too late to go to class and I didn't make him cum..." Sophia sounded pitiful but determined.

"I've kept you here long enough..." Olivia said but she unstrapped her toy, flung it away, and played with Kaden's sac while holding his nipple between her lips and suckling it. Sophia's tongue licked up to his swelled head, to his bottom, and returned to its top in quick sweeps. Like her tongue was a paintbrush, it mimicked its strokes. Once her jaws fatigued from being in a fixed position, she jacked him off in a blur and the pumping of his cock signaled what was on the horizon.

Kaden's grunts picked up frequency and the quaking spread from his legs to the rest of his physique. "Oh, yeah...like that! Like that! Grrr! Ahhh!"

Kaden's voice strained, his quads tightened, and, all of a sudden, his body froze in seizure until a jet of cum fired into the air. The joy of her man's release elevated her on a high.

Another wave of cum drizzled from his cock and onto Sophia's hand. The whitish gray substance was gooey and stringy. Not at all appealing and the taste resembled something like saltwater but it belonged to her beloved so it was the most beautiful thing ever.

"Oohh...that was incredible..." Kaden said and then went noodle-limp.

Sophia climbed on him and smiled against his lips. "I'm glad I was able to do that for you, babe. That was so hot..."

The couple shared a couple of kisses but broke away fast enough to ward off any complaints from Olivia.

"You're going to school this time. Get ready now!" Olivia spoke on her way through the doorway.

The pair ogled and giggled at each other. They were ready to go again.

*

The next morning, Sophia was in her room brushing her hair. The slideshow of images from the previous day played on an endless loop in her mind. The object of her affections being inside her for the first time blew her away as did watching him hit a shattering orgasm but her mother was there...

Olivia giving her a bare ass spanking in front of her boyfriend was bad enough but the way she "taught" them about sex using her as a test subject came from nowhere.

Olivia's skillfulness in bringing Sophia pleasure was masterful but she couldn't get over that she touched her in ways that were sinful and a lingering thought on that caused her to cringe. The conflicting emotions weren't any less chaotic. And she couldn't forget how she played with her boyfriend to perform her demonstrations. Sophia wanted to spew a fiery rage at her mom but what the three of them did was hot in its own odd way. When she got into the car with Olivia as she took her to school, she didn't know what emotions would prevail.