Mama Olivia's Instruction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sophia! Hurry up! It's time to go!" Olivia boomed from the bottom of the hallway stairs.

Sophia stuck her head into the hall. "I'm coming!"

Not a word left Olivia's lips on the way to the school. A normal day would have had Sophia scrolling through her phone to phase her out.

After arriving in front of her high school, Sophia grabbed the door handle but her mom halted her.

"Wait, honey. I want to talk."

She sounded as serious as a stroke and had her daughter's undivided attention.

"Yes, mom?"

"I'm sorry."

Sophia checked her ears for wax. "Um, what?"

"I'm sorry that I haven't been there for you. Spending time with you reminded me how much I've missed you."

Olivia sounded conquered by anguish, regrets. For a woman so sure of herself that was always ready to take on the world, Sophia suffered a collapse in her own disposition.

Sophia angled towards her mom and held her hand. "Mom...I..."

"I did things yesterday that I shouldn't have as your mother. I was in some way trying to make up to you that I haven't been around."

"By spanking me in front of Kaden? I was hurt by that! If that wasn't enough, you gave him a blowjob! He's my boyfriend!" Sophia was tempted to rile up as typical whenever she and her mother spoke.

"I wanted to teach you to be better lovers for each other!" Olivia shouted but paused and inhaled to silence her stirred up emotions. "Everything I do is for you. I always say it because it's true."

Sophia never believed her to be fibbing but she wished she'd pay more attention to their relationship. "Okay, what about everything else we did? I don't know what to think. It felt good but weird."

Sophia crossed her arms against her body and confusion and shame caused her to rock back and forth as a way to cope while she contemplated how to deal with the fact her mom pleased her in ways only a lover should. She showed her a glimpse of the explosiveness the female body was capable of, which ignited a yearning for more, but the person who was her teacher was a permanent fixture in her mind and wouldn't go away.

"If you can never forgive me, I understand. I've become pretty good at making you angry," Olivia said with her eyes staring blankly into the surrounding neighborhood.

"I'm not mad. I don't know what to feel but anger isn't it—at least not today!" Sophia nudged her mom's arm in a failed attempt to joke her out of her pit.

"You should go so you won't be late."

"Can you promise to be there for now on?" Sophia asked.

Olivia met her eyes and spoke with what appeared to be the utmost sincerity. "You damn right I will!"

"Yay! I love you, mom!" Sophia was doing cartwheels and flips inwardly and pecked her mom's cheek before flying out of the car.

Olivia leaned towards the passenger's side window. "Have a great day and no more skipping class! You're walking across that stage in May!"

"Yes, I am! No more skipping!" Sophia was running to the school's front entrance in more joy than she could ever remember having. Then, she thought about what she agreed to. "Hmm, no more cutting class to have a happy mother that's at home more often. That will be easy...until third period economics...bleh..."

Sophia kept her smile as she went into the school.