Mamabear

Story Info
Mother is very protective of her daughter.
7.7k words
4.35
16.6k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No body under eighteen in sexual situations.

Any resemblance to anyone alive, dead or in between is purely coincidental. This is a fantasy. Don't drag too much reality into it. Tongue in cheek. There is a bit off incest, sort of, so if you don't like that, stop reading this. It's all in fun.

Momma Bear

Someone was pounding on my front door at one a.m. It must be really important for them to be at my home at such an ungodly hour.

I opened my door, and there was a gorgeous dark haired voluptuous vision standing there. "Hi. What's going on?" I asked her. She was beautiful.

"Are you Sam? Sam Baxter?" She asked.

"Yes, that's me. You must be Suzy's mother. Won't you come-" I never saw her fist that connected to my face. Everything went black. Damn woman could punch! She knocked my ass out with one punch!

~~~~~~~~

I woke up as the car I was in hit a pothole. I was stretched out in the back seat as we drove somewhere fast.

"He's awake Mom," Suzy told her mother. I guess Suzy's mom was driving. My head was in Suzy's luscious lap, and her stupendous breasts were up against the side of my face. The uninjured side. With much effort, I sat up. I was in the back of Mrs. Shay's minivan.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To the E.R., I'm sorry, I hit you pretty hard. I am still pissed off at you for getting my daughter pregnant." Mrs. Shay said that through clenched teeth, angry as hell. Kinda like Clint Eastwood! Wait, did she say pregnant? What the hell?

"What?" I looked at Suzy.

"I told her about us," Suzy looked at me like I was a deep chocolate cake, and she was famished. She licked her luscious plump, cocksucker lips. This girl, this gorgeous woman, just held me like I was a precious gem. It was very nice being in her loving arms!

"What about us? It was just the one time, and it is a physical impossibility that you are pregnant from what we did. Are you sure you are um... pregnant?" I asked her.

"I'm a week late. And no, I am not sure if I am or not. I did have sex with someone else, but we had used, um... protection." She acted guilty about something.

"What did you use?"

"Rubbers and spermicide," she spoke quietly, like she did not want her mom to hear about that.

"Who?-" I asked her the obvious question.

"Josh."

"Oh shit. Josh, my stepson?" I knew that she meant him. I just wanted to make sure who she meant. He was really now my ex-stepson, as his mom and I have been divorced for quite a while now. He and I were still reasonably close. I try to help him out when I can. I paid for his school. Luckily, he got some excellent scholarships, thank God!!

"We had sex that same night. Then he kicked my ass out, and disowned me when that slut Sheila and her huge boobs showed up at the party. Our sex was supposed to be a birthday present for me, but it was just a three-minute hi and goodbye. You are nothing at all like your stepson... Especially, um... downstairs!" She giggled. She was staring at my bulge. She touched me through my jeans. My cock instantly started getting hard.

"So that's why you were crying and so upset that night. Is that why you basically attacked me, Suzy?" I asked her. "Because my stepson mistreated you? You know he's been after Sheila for a while now. But that's no reason to be shitty towards you. I apologize for his actions. I'll have a talk with him." I replied.

"HEY! I DON'T WANT HIM. I WANT YOU! I didn't attack you. I just thought you were beautiful! I just pulled down your shorts and sucked on that big meatloaf of yours. It's so gorgeous! I want you so damned bad Sam. My pussy is so wet just thinking about it. This time you are gonna put it in my hot little pussy! Although I did enjoy the anal sex with you. I came very, very hard and squirted all over the place!" She happily recounted. "It was so fuckin' good!" She was beet red, in a sexual flush from the nice sexy memory! It actually was wonderful! It was fantastic for me. She has a terrific and tight sphincter, for sure! Oh fuck yeah.

"Well, young lady, you can't have him. I'm going to kill him after we get him to the damn hospital. He knocked you up!" Momabear was still on the warpath, with me still in her crosshairs. Too bad it was not me that got her pregnant. If she even was pregnant.

"I may or may not be knocked up. It might have been his stepson. The reason that Sam is not the daddy is that we had oral sex and then anal sex. His dick was never inside of my puss. I so badly wanted to fuck him. His stepson wore a rubber. I also used the exact spermicide that you had suggested! I don't think I am pregnant, Mom. I may just be a little bit late." Suzy sounded like the voice of reason. Her mom, not so much.

"Sam fucked your mouth and your ass? You mothefucker! I should cut off your fuckin' little dick." Momabear was more than a bit peeved at me.

"I begged him to fuck me, Mom. And his dick is not little at all! I was so upset at what had happened earlier. He held me as I wept. He did not try anything. I seduced HIM, not the other way around. I... I grabbed his big dick and started sucking on it, taking as much as I could in my throat. Tell me one man that could resist that! Oh, and I took off my top and bra as well. Sam really liked my big fat titties!" She was smiling as she said that. The girl had fantastic hooters, for sure. They sit high on her chest, and have big dark suckable nipples with large diameter areolas, all puckered up and ready for action! I loved sucking on Suzy's big fat titties!

"He made me have at least ten really good orgasms. His cunnilingus skills are just remarkable, Mom. And I listened to what you told me to do Mom. I figured he can't get my butt pregnant. So I gave him my big fat behind! It was just marvelous. It hurt a bit at the beginning, but then I started to have one big huge orgasm after another! I had brought lube, and I used it. I had the most intense climaxes of my life! I finished with him in my mouth. He was just so fantastic! I want him right now. He's so fuckin' good." Suzy beamed at me. I guess I helped her out with her little problem. "Now I have to have him in my very happy, sexy hole! I can't wait to feel him in my hot, dripping cunt." She trembled as she told her mother. I thought mama bear was gonna stroke out! I'm glad she didn't crash the car.

Her mother's look was way more on the murderous side as she looked back in the car mirror. I'm surprised it did not melt from her laser-like gaze.

"I don't know how you tricked my daughter into your bed, but-" her daughter cut her mom off.

"-You were the impetus for that Mom. Whenever you had a few too many drinks, you would tell me stories about you and him, Sam Baxter this, and Sam Baxter that! You spoke so lovingly about what you did, how good Sam was, how big it was. You have told me on so many occasions that you dream about him, and pray for him to call you, or come back to you. You have compared him and Father, and I know Daddy has hated that from day one. Dad knew you still loved Sam. He was so pissed off about that.

"It might very well have something to do with him leaving us, don't you think? I don't think you have ever got over him Mom. Problem is, I have tried the forbidden fruit, and this man is so fuckin' perfect... I want to fuck him till I die. You were absolutely right when you spoke about him!" Suzy was as direct as her mother. I wondered if they got the right guy?

"You made him sound like such a superman, so I just had to meet him and um... get to know him better. You were not wrong either! You didn't exaggerate at all! He should be a porn star, or a gigolo. I can't help wanting to fuck him again and again. I... I want to have his babies. I love him, and I can't stop thinking about him. I'm so fucked up in love." She looked at me with stars in her eyes. All this from the one single time? I guess I made a good impression.

"You are NOT in love with this asshole. He has somehow managed to put some kind of sexual spell on you. You can't have babies with him because... well, um... er, ahh... He might be your father. There, I said it." She did not want to reveal that info.

"WHAT! My father? Well what about daddy? What the fuck Mother. Did you... And he... And I might be? Oh shitfuck. You slut! I cannot believe that you have done this thing. And fuck it. I STILL WANT HIM. I'll take my damn chances!" She beamed at me. The remote possibility of incest did not bother her in the least.

"This man has a power over women. He just looked at me and I almost wet my panties. You are under this devil's spell. I'm telling you, he might be your biological father. Your dad and I were fighting with each other, and I walked out and went to the bar. I was weeping in a few beers and this evil devious bastard comes from out of nowhere and calms me down. He told me that I should go home and FORGIVE your father. I almost fell off the stool, and my hand went into his lap, totally accidentally mind you... His dick was so big and hard. I couldn't help but touch it! I... I wanted it in me. I needed that big piece of meat in my cunt so bad." Mamabear admitted everything to her daughter. The truth always comes out.

"I whispered in his ear, 'Take me home and fuck my brains out and I will make it good for you.' And that's what we did. We went to his apartment and I fucked him all Friday night and all day Saturday, and then Sunday until two in the afternoon. He fucked me so good! I could barely walk. He filled me up with his cum. But I was so happy. Until I thought about your dad. Then I just completely lost it. I went home and begged your dad's forgiveness until he took me back. Then I fucked him for three days straight. I wanted to punish myself for the dirty things that I had done! So now you know. That fucker there has a power over me, and all women. Now he's got you in his sights!" She was in a murderous mood for sure.

"Pull over! NOW!" I said very loudly. She pulled over and I jumped out of the van. Suzy was screaming at me to come back! I had my wallet and my phone. I got a cab, and got home pretty quickly. I didn't need any of this fuckin' crazy assed drama. I had done nothing wrong! I took a couple of Tylenol and got an ice pack for my face. I rested. I had taken the time to lock and deadbolt my door. I didn't want a repeat of this morning's activity. No thank you! My face still hurts.

I did not need anymore batshit crazy women punching my face. I put the ice pack on my injured face where she had nailed me. She had a hell of a punch. I tried to remember. What was her name? Bella? No... Mona... I don't think so... Mira! Yeah Mira. She had fucked me half to death! Gees, that was so long ago. Twenty years. She had looked just like her daughter looks now, but that was two decades ago! She had filled out nicely.

Riiiiing. Riiiiiing! My doorbell rang again. I looked through the spyhole and there was Momabear, (or Mira), the same woman that had earlier punched me in the face. The same woman I had fucked all weekend back those twenty years ago. Wait a second. Twenty years ago! I wonder if I still have my old diary from my rakish days? There it is. It was twenty years ago today...

Maybe if I was quiet she would go away.

Mamabear again knocked on my door. What is the matter with her NOW? Couldn't she take a fucking hint? Looks like I had to be more direct.

"Go away!" I yelled through the door. I didn't open it.

"I just came to apologize." She yelled back. I opened the door a crack, with the chain on. I didn't feel like hand-to-hand combat where I can never hit back.

"Ok, thanks for the apology. Now go home. I won't ever bother you, or your very beautiful daughter ever again. I promise. Bye now." And I closed the door in her face. She knocked some more. What the fuck? What the hell did she want?

"Wait. Please. I want to apologize properly. I am very sorry for what I did. Please let me in. I do have to talk about your stepson possibly getting my daughter pregnant. It's really important. I'd also like to make it up to you, if I can." She seemed quite contrite. Hopefully Mamabear would not kill or castrate me.

"Where is your daughter?" I asked.

"She's right here with me."

I looked in the peephole and there was Suzy, waving and blowing kisses. I opened the door. I probably should not have done that.

"No more punching. You hit really hard! I have a few questions Mira. Hi Suzy! Damn you look so good! Come on in, sit down. Please."

I pointed to the sofa. Suzy kissed me as she went to sit down.

"You remember me? That's so nice." Mira actually smiled!

"Is Suzy really my kid, or was that just a bullshit line? How come you never told me about her? You never asked me for child support or anything." I knew the reason why. At least I thought I did.

"Okay, okay. I might have broken my hand on your face." She was in some pain. I handed her my ice pack. I placed it on her swollen knuckles. I handed her two ibuprofen for the pain. I handed each woman a cold bottle of water. No alcohol at this stage. I got a bag of frozen peas for my face.

"Mira Smythe. Damn you look even better than I remember you." She was so hot back in the day. She still looked damn good. She was still built! Look at those incredible breasts! And not drooping at all! Those melons were high and mighty! Not to mention her luscious big fat ass. She was as sexy as her daughter, maybe more.

"I go by Mira Shay now, my married name. I might go back to my maiden name one of these days. Her dad is a good man, for the most part. He loves both his daughters. He might even love me, once in a while." She replied. You could see the sadness there. Lots of pain. Divorce does that to people.

"You used to be skinny as a rail. Now you have such wonderfully sexy curves." I openly admired her. She looked so much like her daughter, except Mamabear has great big tits and ass, and an odd wrinkle here and there. Her face was still very beautiful, even with a few crows feet! She also had a mean right cross! My face still hurts.

"I nursed Suzy and Cheryl and my boobs got huge. They never really went back to the way they used to be. I still leak some milk now and then! Men can't see past them, so I hide them. And I have put on a bit of weight as well over the years." She looked at me expectantly. I think she put it all in her breasts and plump ass. The kind men want to grab!

"Well they look sexy as hell. I'm guessing D cup? You used to be a B or C cup, but you had these huge, dark, very sensitive nipples." I recalled. She was able to come from my sucking on those big nips of her's. She loved it, as I recall.

"Not quite right. I think I'm a DD cup now. Maybe an E cup during the month. My nipples are still huge, now dark brown and still very sensitive. My ass just got bigger all on it's own!" Mira giggled. She was trying so hard not to enjoy this conversation. She beamed at me for a split second, then forced herself back to her angry face. But her anger seemed to be false. Why the play acting? I'm gonna guess because she needs that "Mamabear" persona to stay focused and angry at me. It was her defense mechanism. Especially when she was trying to protect her children!

"Well Mira, you are very sexy and voluptuous to me. I see that you still have the lovely long brown hair. I have always loved busty brunettes with long hair. Remember when I used to run my fingers through your hair? By the way, who is Cheryl?" I was fairly sure I knew. I didn't want to tell Mira that I had possibly fucked her younger daughter as well. That might be a bit suicidal.

"Cheryl is her little sister. She just turned eighteen a couple of months ago. She is actually an inch taller than Suzy! Suzy is nineteen. She got my big boob gene. Cheryl only has B cups, but maybe when she has babies... You never know. They could almost be twins, her and Suzy, they look so much alike." Mira was rightly proud of her daughters. They were both gorgeous!

"Why didn't she come along with you for this meeting?"

"She is absolutely my ex-husband's child. Suzy is your child, I'm sure. We can get a DNA test done to confirm that." She seemed to be so sure.

"So why the information blackout? I am still in the same condo, though I own it now. I have never ever changed my phone numbers. I still work for the same old pharmaceutical company. You could have had me on the phone immediately." I asked her. Hell, I was in the phone book, or I used to be.

"Because I was so sure it was not yours. I WANTED it to be my husband's child. Then Suzy started to date your ex-wife's boy, and I found out that she was going to fuck your balls off. I had to step back and be SURE that you are not her biological father!" Mira sounded very upset now. Mamabear returns!

"We can get the tests done to reassure you that I am not the father. But you should know that before I even met you, I had a bad football injury earlier that year. I cannot father ANY children. I had microsurgery done several years ago as part of a treatment plan, right before the divorce. She could not wait I guess. She found a guy that had a good sperm count and high motility and that was that. I was then replaced forthwith.

"I want to refresh your memory. We went out this same time twenty years ago, almost to the day, correct?" Mira nodded yes.

"Yes, we did. It was the happiest time of my life." She beamed at me like crazy.

"Suzy's birthday was last week, right?" I reminded her.

"So what's your point?"

"Unless she was inside you for a full year, the father of Suzy was the man three months after me, your husband. Although I did hear Robert Blackwood boasting about fucking you several months later. Well?" Now the shoe was on the other foot! She was bright red in the face. It was true! She had fucked Robert. You could see it in her contorted look, she had done the deed. She was obviously anguished about that. It upset her that her kid could be the product of a real son of a bitch.

"No, no, no! It can't be. He was just a one night stand!" Mira seemed to be very upset. I guess she agreed with my analysis, and she did not like the conclusion. Hey, it is what it is. How come it took me to point this out some twenty years later? The calendar dates were there back then, and nine months is still nine months. Suzy could be her husband's daughter, maybe.

"He swore he fucked the shit out of you. I overheard him in a bar. I could be wrong. He could have lied. Suzy and I will take the tests just to put your mind at ease. Ok?" Mira smiled, but weakly. She knew that I was probably right. Like 99.9% sure the girl was not my darling daughter! I had actually wished Suzy could be mine. If you cannot have children, even the remote possibility that a child could be yours is a wonderful and exciting thing.

"I guess a part of me really wanted you to be her father, you know?" Mira explained. I could see the huge regret in her eyes. It wasn't to be. The numbers just didn't match up. I was just a memory by that time.

"I was devastated when you picked him over me! I loved you, you know?" I said. I was incredibly hurt back then. I had kind of mellowed and found acceptance of the situation eventually in the course of years. Shit happens all the time. Sometimes bad things happen to good people and there's nothing that can change that.

I figured she just didn't love me like I loved her. Some things can't be fixed or even helped. This was a very bitter pill to swallow, but a part of gaining maybe a tiny bit of wisdom. To understand that some things will never ever change is just part of growing up, I suppose. Maturity is hard fought. In the end, she probably hurt herself much more than me. I had moved on. She had not. She lived in the land of shame and regret. I say, hey, it is what it is. Get over it!

"I'm so sorry I...I fucked up! I thought that he, and you and...I don't know what I thought, but it was wrong! I picked the wrong guy. He never wanted me or my daughter; he was just a dick!" Mira wept.

12