Mamabear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A very big and nice dick, if I remember your screaming at me. You said he was 'Mr. Wonderful' as I recall. You said I was just a 'piece of shit', or something like that. It's ok, I get it. I understand now.

"You never loved me. I've accepted that you only loved him. Shit happens." I quipped. "It would never work with you having no real feelings for me, so we both moved on. Case closed, I woke up and smelled the coffee." I spoke at length. I had accepted the way it was. Back then, I had little choice in the matter.

"I was so totally wrong, so completely fucked up wrong in so many ways. You were the best thing that ever happened to me, and...I...I tossed you away. I... I beg your forgiveness. I was so, so stupid. I missed you for years and years, embarrassed at my fuck-up. I loved you, then I betrayed you, like a stupid dumb bitch. My heart aches for you, like crazy! I want to fuck you so bad right now! Please, please PLEASE! I need you to take me back and fuck me hard like you used to. I beg of you!" Mira was in tears as she begged me.

Did she think a hard fuck would just fix everything? I thought I was dumb! Apparently she's even dumber! Fucking me would fix NOTHING. It would make her feel better, sure. It would surely upset her daughter, who seemed to have true feelings for me. Or maybe just a little lust?

Suzy gave me a dirty sexy look. She was gonna fuck me no matter what. With her mother or without her! You could see that from ten feet away!

"You don't have to beg for it Mira. But little Suzy is taking off her clothes. I bet she has something to say about you fucking me! I think that I want to fuck you BOTH. And stop this infernal arguing. Want to be a bit dirty Mira? You want a two for one sale?" I said and saw the dirty, sexy excitement written all over Mira's face. She wanted it more than I did! She LIKED the idea.

She would never admit it, but she was in fact way dirtier than I was! She tried to keep that side of herself hidden from her daughter's eyes, and maybe even from herself! I knew better. I doubt she changed that much from twenty years ago. She was sexy dirty then, and I'll bet she's STILL sexy dirty.

"What if someone found out?" She was always worried about what other folks thought. For crying out loud! Like they care or something!

"Who? The only other person who knows you are both here is your daughter Cheryl, and I doubt that she would ever tell anyone. If she even guesses."

"Well uhh... I might have, um, mentioned it to her." Suzy admitted. Well that's not too good.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"That I was going to try to fuck you to death! And I was very worried about the hard competition from Mom, because she's so beautiful. I look like a mongrel compared to her. A skinny little bitch." Her eyes were tearing up.

Her mom jumped in, "No you don't. Suzy, you have youth and lust on your side. I'm just an ugly wrinkled up old hag compared to you...my darling gorgeous, perfect woman, daughter!" Mira was proud of her daughter, but not of herself. How weird.

"Will you two women please stop it! I'm going to give you both a good hard spanking! If you don't-"

"-Oooh goody! I love being spanked! Nice and hard!" Mira was so happy at the thought of me spanking her nice ass!

"Me too Mom! Great minds do think alike!" Suzy was right there with her! Dirty, dirty girls! The two of them both slapped their own asses. I could see these two were like two peas in a pod.

I resumed speaking, "-Because there is no competition. I love you both and want to give both of you a good royal fuckin'. Okay?" I was not putting up with such bullshit.

Maybe this wasn't such a good idea, but my dick was hard as a rock. I should not have used the 'L' word, even if it was true. Women love it when they know they've set their hooks into you.

"Yes. Less talk, more do!" Mira was so happy. She was gonna fuck me to death if she could! She smiled a dirty little smile.

"What she said. Yeah-yeah!" Suzy added laconically. Suzy was so excited she was dripping. I could smell both girls' excitement. The sweet and tangy smell of hot pussy was very intoxicating. The air was ripe with both girls' wet excitement.

The girls practically ran into the bedroom with clothes flying off both of them. I walked in and Mira was on the edge of my bed and she was red as a beet!

Her nipples were dark brown and reminded me of Hershey kisses without the aluminum wrapper. Her breasts were ginormous! No way her tits were DD or even DDD. My best guess was at least a G cup, if not an H cup. What was truly remarkable was they (her boobs)were way up high on her chest, not down low at her waist. Gravity had not won the fight yet with her yummy tits! I wanted to suck on them right away! Her big hard nipples were the very definition of succulent! I touched her left nipple with my lips. She pulled me closer with her hands on my head. She purred as I suckled on her huge breast. I twisted and turned her other nipple. She moaned. She was loving it.

Her drop dead gorgeous daughter was sucking my cock, her head bobbing wildly as she sucked me as if her very life depended on it!

I lowered myself down to get my head between Mira's lovely thighs. I started licking her outer lips and she screamed and shuddered. She had instantly climaxed from the lightest touch of my tongue! I dove in to lick and suck her vulva. She came again! I stuck my tongue up her hole and she went crazy! Then after a few minutes, I sucked on her very engorged clit, and she had an orgasm like an earthquake! She squirted at least a cup of her woman's juice all over my face! I got up and gently removed my rock hard dick from her daughter's mouth.

"Put me in your mom's pussy." I got rearranged for her Mom's penetration. Suzy did not argue, she just pointed my dick at her mother's sweet entrance. Suzy rubbed her mom's clit with my cockhead. Mira was dripping. She moaned loudly. She was enjoying the touch of my cockhead on her clitoris.

"Well, go on. Push!" Suzy said simply. I was instantly deep inside, surrounded by her mother's tight as hell cunt, grasping for me in lust, rhythmically... and Mira was trying to make me come! I pushed all the way in, and Mira just screamed and came from the deep penetration. The way her sex clenched me was wonderful! She held my cock tightly.

"Fuck me!" She said, I did. I did not rush, but made slow, sensuous love to her. She must have come ten or twelve times until she had another huge cum and Mira passed out. She looked so happy, smiling and satisfied.

I pulled out and Suzy pushed me on my back and jumped up on my bare dick! This girl was so very determined! She wanted me right then and there.

"Suzy! I don't have a rubber on my dick!" I didn't think she wanted kids. Not that it would have mattered. My chances were slim and none, even with my operation.

She smiled. "Yeah, isn't that just too damned bad! Come on big boy, fill up my cunt with your sperm. I need it! Fuck me. FUCK ME GOOD!" She was rocking and thrusting and fucking me so well, her pussy was EXACTLY like her dear mother's. She came again and again, just like dear old mom. I could not hold back any longer. I came like a rocket blast. She felt me shoot my semen and she came one last time as I filled her super tight snatch with my seed. She was smiling a dirty little smile.

She continued to fuck me a few more climaxes and she fell forward onto my chest. Her large boobs cushioned the impact. She held me with her arms and pretty legs. It was like she was afraid that I was going to leave.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you so very much! I hope I'm pregnant with your son inside me! Damn you are so good!" She had real tears in her eyes.

Perhaps she didn't get that I couldn't have kids. I wish I could. The doctor informed me that I had a much better chance of being hit by lightning than getting any woman pregnant. This was after I had the operation! So much for modern medicine.

I leaned over and down and I licked and gently sucked her big clit and she just exploded in a huge orgasm! She shook and then... she passed out! Wow. Two for two!

I heard the door open, and then there she was, the youngest daughter Cheryl standing there with her face so red, and so angry. She was extremely pissed. Babybear?

"Why was I not invited to this orgy? You know damn well how much I love you, you dirty fucker. I hope you have some gas left in your tank for me. I'm going to fuck your balls off. Make room for me! I'm coming in." As she was speaking she had been stripping off her clothes and she was naked. Damn, she was beautiful. No, she was exquisite! She was so hot and sexy it was ridiculous!

Cheryl and I had fucked two months ago. I had no idea at the time that she was Mira's daughter! I guess Cheryl knew all about me though. I suspect she knew all about me from her mom's drunken raves! She had seduced me easily. She was so gorgeous. They all were.

Cheryl had long dark hair, but her pussy had no hair. She was smiling now. She was dripping with her moist sexy feelings for me. In less time than to say it, she was up top and my rock hard dick was deep in her sexy cunt. Cheryl was squeezing me, just like her mother. She had a very talented snatch! This whole family had talented pussies!

Cheryl was bigger than her sister, but smaller than her mom. Her bosom was an EE or maybe F cup, with big hard nipples pointing the way. She fed them to me as she fucked me hard and deep! She did not last a minute and Cheryl screamed as she climaxed hard on my dick. She was already so hot to trot. She grabbed my dick with her happy snatch as she came.

We fucked and fucked, with her coming time after time. I don't know how many cums Cheryl had, but it was a lot! Finally I just couldn't hold back from this sexy vixen and I filled her snatch with my seed, as she fell forward on me, still balls deep inside her. Cheryl was out like a light! Woah! A hat trick! Three women up, three women down! All seemed pretty happy as well. That's just from the cooing and smiling. I could be wrong. I fell into a deep slumber myself with women on all sides of me! It made for a warm, drool filled sleep unlike any other! I slept well with mama bear drooling on my left shoulder and Suzy drooling on my right shoulder. Sister Cheryl was on my chest drooling too! I was still balls deep in her delightful cunt. It felt so wonderful!

My sleep was just fantastic. I dreamt of the three girls and I bet I smiled. It did feel strange having three women drooling on me. I liked it, sort of. In a wet kinda way.

~~~~~~~

I woke up alone, but with the covers on me. Immediately missed the girls. Where did they go? I smelled bacon and coffee, so I guess they were in my tiny little kitchen. My kitchen was more of a kitchenette, room for two people and this tiny stove. I had a toaster and microwave and the itty bitty sink and tiny fridge and that was it. I've had bigger coat closets. All three girls were jammed in there, making breakfast.

I walked into the bathroom to take care of business. I did my three "S"s quickly and efficiently. Shit, shave, and shower.

I put on some shorts and went to the kitchen. The three women were like a well oiled machine. Cheryl was making toast, Suzy was doing the coffee, and Mira was almost done with bacon and eggs.

All three were naked except for my cooking aprons, so all three behinds were open for inspection! It was such a great photo opportunity. I wanted this to be a picture on my wall! Three beautiful round asses, two sisters and their mother, oh fuck yeah! All wearing my aprons. That was definitely a Kodak moment!

It was so-o cute so I took a picture with my phone. Something to remember them by. I popped off a few more shots and put the phone down. There was no room for me in the tiny kitchen, so I sat down in the dining room. My turn to drool waiting for the food. Bacon and coffee in the morning, what a wonderful scent. The girls served a great breakfast. I was very grateful.

So during the meal one of the girls got me a big glass of orange juice... and spilled it all in my lap! Oops! I got up and got paper towels, cleaned up the mess, and stripped out my orange juice soaked shorts. I did the best I could.

Just then the doorbell rang. I opened it fully naked without thinking, and there stood my old girlfriend's mother, Mable! She looked in and saw all three girls naked. She made an immediate 'Mamabear' conclusion, and reared back to punch me. I stepped in close and grabbed Mable and gave her a big kiss as she was just about to go nuclear on me! I didn't let up as I picked her up and brought her in, kissing her neck and squeezing her in a nice tender hug. Her hands seemed magnetized to my hard penis and my ass cheeks. I tickled her into giggling and laughing as her granddaughters surrounded her and I, also kissing the thoroughly confused woman. At least she didn't punch me yet! I felt the woman's nipples harden and she moaned ever so quietly as her daughter approached. Her hand never let my hard dick go! Mable was smiling as she was hugged by her two sexy granddaughters and me.

"Mom!" Mira spoke happily. "It's so good to see you. I see you hugging the stud. Sam here has been making us all happy. You up for some of that?" She nodded towards me.

"What? He hasn't been forcing you or the girls?" She was back to her own 'Mamabear' protective stance. She was always ready to defend her girls to the death, just like her daughter Mira.

"Well, the truth is, um... we have been trying to wear him out! He has been our uh... um, ah, playtoy!" Mira was beet red when she admitted this to her mother. Her mother's mouth hung open. Mable was still unconsciously playing with my dick, now with both hands. She liked my cock.

"Is he any good? He seems nicely equipped!" Gramma observed, giggling. She was stroking me and her eyes never seemed to leave my cock for a second! "So you young girls have been very naughty with this big slab of meat? And your mama too? I suppose I could try it out a bit if that's OK with you Sam?" her eyes sparkled with pure lust!

"I'd be honored. Girls, let's take her to the bedroom and get her comfy! Then I'll eat at the Y and do whatever dirty things she wants me to do!"

Mable's eyes almost popped out of her head when she heard that!

The girls were giggling and stripping her as they dragged her into the bedroom. She lay stock still on the bed, waiting for either execution or whatever I was going to do to her. I started quite simply with kissing her deeply and playing with her monster size tits and nipples. She had tits the size of soccer balls and her areolas were at least five inches wide, all puckered and sexed up. Her hard nipples were like dark grapes, sweet and so delicious! She went from ice cold to hot, hot, HOT in a matter of minutes. Mable moaned as I kissed her. She moaned louder as I sucked on alternate nipples. She almost jumped off the bed when I started to lick and suck her pussy. She held my head like a vice between her delightful thighs. She had her fingers in my hair. She was going a bit nuts! I think she might enjoy this.

Suddenly Mable was screaming as she came like an explosive going off! She shook like a leaf in a windstorm as the orgasm enveloped her.

"COMING!" She screamed at me as she climaxed hard.

"Sam! You bastard! Don't you dare STOP. OHMYGOD I'M... COMING AGAIN!" Mable screamed as she squirted all over my face. I think she liked it! Her eyes rolled back in her head and she passed out.

Mable was breathing deep like she just ran a marathon. She had real tears in her eyes. "That was magnificent! You made me come so hard. I've never had it like that. My goodness I passed out from so much pleasure. I pissed myself too!" Mable was a bit embarrassed by that.

"No, no, no piss. You just squirted your feminine juices, and I'm going to guess that was your first time squirting?" I said to her, Mable smiled at me with a happy look on her face. I licked up her juices and she loved that too! She held my head with her hands.

"Grams, only one woman in five ever squirts like that, and so far, he has gotten all of us to squirt! Plus we have all passed out from so much pleasure! I bet one woman in a hundred does that. You gonna fuck him? If you are not, then we have to do paper/rock/scissors to see who fucks him next." Cheryl explained to her grandmother.

"Sam, would you please fuck an old lady? I want you in me so bad!" Mable wanted my dick in deep inside her.

"Your not old. Let me refresh that pussy for you. You want me?" I motioned for the girls to help me aim it into their gramma. As soon as the girls parted her labia lips with my cockhead, Mable started moaning and trembling as she was about to have another humongous cum. I pushed in deep as I could go, right into her cervix. I didn't smash that, as that could be painful for some women. But the full penetration and my cock stretching her wide open was giving her a nice climax! Her daughter Mira was playing with her clit, which is always helpful for a woman's pleasure. Each of her granddaughters was sucking on one of her stupendous breasts and she really liked that!

"YES OH FUCK YES YES OH MYGOD! I'M COOOMMING!!"

This time she didn't hold back and she gushed all over the place. Her eyes rolled back and she passed out! Her pussy was still clamped on me tightly. She didn't want to let me go! Her cunt felt marvelous, maybe not as tight as her offspring, but still terrific!

The two beautiful granddaughters were doing rock-paper-scissors to see who rode me next, when Mira cheated and just got on my dick. She didn't last long and came hard. She rolled over and the two beautiful sisters got on me, one on my dick, one on my face. I could not see which was which. Both girls came together and immediately switched ends.

"I'm going to come!" I shot a bunch inside the youngest daughter, Cheryl and they quickly switched around again to fill Suzy's cunt with cum. They were both happy.

That was it for me. I was done! Finished but very happy and satisfied.

The next few months are a mess in my mind. The four of them tried to fuck me to death, I am sure of it. I was with at least two of the four women on any given day. Gramms pretty much moved in. I did enjoy her blowjob in the morning to wake me up! She always took out her teeth, and it was just the best! She was a champion gummer! She swallowed every drop of my jism. What a fantastic blowjob alarm clock!

I got quite a big shock when Mira got pregnant! It was a double surprise, because Mira discovered that she loved anal sex with me! So little Margaret was a true miracle baby! Then both daughters got pregnant the same day! Ohmygod I was overjoyed! The doctor had no explanation, except maybe being a sex slave for four women jump started my testicles, and they seemed to now be working normally. Gramms said she just prayed for me. Hey, the good lord works in mysterious ways! I looked at Gramms, and she shook her head no. She wanted no part of pregnancy!

"Forget about it! No how. No way! I'm too old." We all had a giggle.

The girls had Natasha and Alex. Their mom (Mira) is pregnant again and loving it. I rub her belly and her feet everyday. She loves it.

Both sisters are pregnant and with three huge milkers, we should open a dairy. I do get to empty them if the baby is done and there's excess milk. Oh yeah, dream come true for a tit man!

So I went from a punch in the face to a proud and happy papa bear. We have all these adorable babybears crawling around! Of course I have to be careful now...Now I've got FOUR MAMA BEARS! YIKES! Uh-oh, Cheryl and Suzy have that dirty smile again! I have to get back to my job of pleasuring these gorgeous girls. And here comes Mira stark naked! I'm going to be busy for a while. Like twenty years, maybe? Taking care of all the Mamabears!

12