Mamacita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing her squirm underneath me like that... it was almost dream-like. I wished I could see her like that forever, but I had to make do with the image burning itself into my mind.

As our heaving bodies parted, we both knew where we wanted this to go next. I hung over her, my member hard and eagerly twitching. Our eyes were dead set on each other as we both deliriously started to smile. "I don't think I can hold on much longer, mom. And it doesn't look like you can either." My hand wandered down to her by now clearly visible slit. Even the fabric couldn't conceal it anymore. I could clearly see her folds leaving an impression on it and a small patch of pubic hair atop her clit. "So, does it still feel wrong?"

She sighed in pleasure, smiling up at me through it, and wrapped her arms around my neck. "It does... but in a good way, baby. I was never prepared for you to grow up into a fine man like this. I thought you would forget all about me once you grew older. You would be more concerned with school, friends... girlfriends. Yet you were always there to lend me a hand when I needed it most. I know I'm supposed to be the one holding this household together and be the responsible adult but... I'm glad you stuck with me... and I don't think I'll be able to let you go now." Her voice became more soft and tender the more she talked. My heart fluttered, beaming with love and adoration for her. I couldn't even think about letting her go either.

"Don't worry. You won't have to." I spoke confidently, claiming her lips once more as I pulled aside the fabric of her panties. Her hands slid down to my butt, shoving off my boxers as well. There was no hindrance anymore. I lined up the head of my swollen cock with her mature pussy... and made the final push.

I was welcomed by a welcoming, warm mass of flesh surrounding my dick. It instantly coated my shaft with moisture and squeezed tightly around me. Like a tender embrace, it pulled me in closer, guiding my entire length to be sheathed inside her.

I saw her eyebrows twitch at every move I made while I pushed my tongue down her throat. Wet smacking sounds rang out topside as well as down below. It was insane how natural it felt to move inside of her cunt, easily sliding out and thrusting back in. I gyrated my hips, grinding my cock against every side of her inner walls to find the spots that elicited the strongest reactions.

Her nails dug into my ass and lower back every time she had to hold onto me to bear the pleasure. Our bodies got tangled up together unlike they've had so far. Her legs coiled around mine and her tits were flattening against my chest. I could feel our skin sticking together from the sweat, just like our wet bangs stuck to our foreheads.

Each time I thrust into her, it felt like satisfying an urge I had been keeping in for a long time. My breath turned rugged and I was starting to moan into her mouth. Every collision of our bodies forced a heavy breath out of my lungs and even in my throat I could feel the heat of the air that was leaving my body.

I had to break off our kiss. I wouldn't have been able to keep breathing otherwise. I rested my chin on her shoulder as she did with hers resting on mine. What at first seemed like a downgrade turned out to have the massive benefit of our moans now directly going into each other's ears. I heard my own mother make sounds I never heard her make before. Sounds that I knew a son wasn't supposed to be witness to. Yet here I was, causing her to make them.

"Martin I... I can't... I'm gonna...!" Mom couldn't even wring out a full sentence, yet I knew exactly what she meant, because I was feeling the same thing.

My balls grew tight, eager to release a massive load and with the assurance that she was just as close, there was no semblance of restraint holding it in anymore. I embraced mom as tightly as I could, shoving my cock the the far back of her love tunnel. I burst out into a loud grunt, shooting my cum all over her insides. I could feel it stick and pile up around the tip of my cock, knowing that at least some of it ended up in her womb. It was risky. Very risky in fact, but I didn't care anymore. She was right when she said I would be giving her everything I had. No exceptions.

After heavy moaning and several convulsions, mom finally settled down. Her legs were twitching and her stomach heaving from the climax. Stuttering breaths left her mouth, tickling my ear as she gently held onto me. I rubbed her back, softly laying her down on the sofa. Her eyes were glazed over like they were before, though it was for a wholly different reason this time.

Her hand graced my cheek as she slowly lost the strength to hold it up and her eyes loosely gazed up into my own. "You never disappoint, do you, baby?" With those loving final words and an exhausted sigh, just like that, mom was out like a light. Her head fell onto the soft cushion and her eyes as well as the rest of her body completely shut down, falling into a deep sleep.

I was out of breath, sweat all over my body. I couldn't believe what I had done, yet was fully prepared to own up to my actions. I regretted none of it.

Pulling out of her, a string of our mixed juices came out along with it. My softening member was coated in its entirety with the proof of what we'd done. I got up on my wobbly legs and put the warm blanket over her to keep her from catching a cold. God knows she can't fall sick with all the work ahead of her.

I placed a small kiss on her cheek like she had done to me so many times to me before and then I just collapsed onto the other end of the sofa. My chest was still rising and falling heavily, trying to get back to regular breathing.

Eventually, I came to a point where the exhaustion really kicked in. I took a glance at a clock on the wall: 8:30 PM. Guess that was as good a time as any to get some sleep myself. I put my arm over my eyes, keeping the sweat from running down into them.

There was no other blanket left for me but it wasn't like I had anything to lose if I turned up sick for school. Worst case scenario: I'll miss a day or two of our last few weeks of the school year.

The last few weeks... I had to start considering what I wanted to do after graduation. It had to be something that allowed me to stay here and be with mom. Now more than ever, I couldn't just leave. My mind kept wandering. And then it hit me. Mom said they were short on staff at the hospital. Maybe the answer of what to do was closer than I thought?


12