Mama's Boy Pt. 01

Story Info
A Mothers love.
1.9k words
3.66
20.4k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HJO66
HJO66
307 Followers

Part One

As best as I can recollect, it all started one Saturday morning when my mom bent over in front of me to pick up a dirty towel from my bedroom floor. I was lying back on my bed gaming, and she was still wearing her short nightshirt. I just happened to glance over just in time to catch the show. Best as I could figure, she must have just forgotten to put on any panties the previous night after her shower.

I just sat there dumbfounded for a moment while my cock quickly grew three sizes, and suddenly, I thought, "Good lord, just what in the fuck is going on here anyway?"

It was brief, and I didn't see much, but it was just enough to pump my blood.

Once I had gathered myself just a bit and adjusted my cock for flight, I rushed to the bathroom and immediately jerked myself off into the toilet bowl. It only took a few strokes and just mere moments before I exploded all over the inside of the raised toilet seat.

Later that night, as I lay in bed, I realized that what had happened earlier that morning was a very infrequent occasion.

Indeed, Mom had started dressing pretty casually around the house for the most part since Dad left. I had just chalked it up to her depression and just not even bothering to worry about getting dressed anymore, but even so, she had still always seemed to manage to somehow wear her panties around me.

By the following day, I had pretty much just brushed it off as she was just being a little addle-minded these days and forgot to wear anything that day. My mom and dad were in the process of getting divorced, and she was still hurting a great deal over it.

One night, Dad had just run off in the middle of the night with Mom's little sister Lucy, who was staying with us then, and he just never returned after that.

Aunt Lucy had dyed blond hair and was a bit of a bimbo type with big fake breasts. I understood precisely why Dad did it, but I wasn't glad.

Mom was an average-looking woman with dark shoulder-length brown hair and blue eyes. She was pretty attractive but nothing out of the ordinary. She had ample breasts that were big enough to swing and sway a bit when they were free to do so, but they were undoubtedly not overly large by any means.

I had never actually seen them before, but sometimes I could see her protruding nipples and almost make out her areolas when she was lounging around and not wearing a bra, which seemed to be more often than not of the late. I did realize, though, that they appeared pretty attractive to me no matter the situation, bra or not.

I could often hear her lightly crying herself to sleep at night ever since the break-up. I had never considered myself to be a pervert, so I began to feel a bit guilty about my actions from the previous day.

I mean, after all, I had, for the first time, jerked off to my very own mother!

...........................................................................................................................................................

Her depression only grew, and she hardly ever even left the house anymore. She must have felt no need to get dressed for the day, as she rarely even did that now. I realized that Mom needed some hobby or distraction to keep her mind off what she was going through. I began to study how to get her up and out or maybe even find something to keep her busy and distracted at home.

I had no idea that fate was about to step in and handle the whole situation for me when I was suddenly involved in an accident at work one day. Both of my hands had been severely burned in a chemical spill, and I was quickly rushed to the local hospital immediately.

.........................................................................................................................................................

"Well, that's that for you, big guy," I jokingly told myself with a laugh, "No more jerking off for you, at least not for a good long while anyway," I first thought as they bound both of my hands tightly with bandages at the emergency room.

Then I stopped laughing suddenly as I shockingly realized that someone was going to have to wipe my ass for me!

Then, I was suddenly horrified again as I realized that there was only one person, I could get to do this for me. My Mom!

When they told me there at the hospital that I would probably be laid up for at least six weeks or longer, that I would need constant care, and that someone would need to wait on me hand and foot at all times and do everything for me until I healed, I again panicked.

"Oh, my God," I quickly thought, "How am I even going to pee now?"

"Oh, no," I thought, "Oh hell no, she can't do that for me.... or can she?" I began to wonder.

"Maybe, just maybe, this might be just the thing she needs to help her get a grip on reality and just snap out of it already." I suddenly considered.

If she has to wait on me, hand and foot, that will distract her regular routine and keep her mind and body focused on something else. "It just might work," I told myself.

.............................................................................................................................................................

"Come on, Mom, please, I must go badly; you've been putting it off long enough now; you have to help me out here." I softly demanded.

"You know that I can't even unsnap my pants, lower my zipper, or...well...you know all the rest of it," I spoke up.

"Well, I just don't know about this sonny boy," she barked tenderly. "I'm your mother, for Christ's sake!" she belted.

"Well, there just isn't anyone else here to do it, Mom, and if you can't possibly tell just yet, I'm about to get ready to piss in my pants just any moment now," I pleaded as she stood right there beside me next to the toilet bowl.

It probably won't be nearly as bad the next time," I tried to explain to her. "Just as soon as you bathe me, you can just slip me on a pair of loose-fitting jogging pants or maybe some elastic waist banded shorts, and you probably won't even have to touch it anymore after that.

You can probably pull them down and hold them there for a minute or two until I finish peeing." I gingerly told her.

"Mom, this first time is going to be a bit different, though; you will have to unsnap my blue jeans and lower the zipper, then reach into my boxers and.... well, you know.... take it out for me," I cautiously explained.

"Oh well, I don't know if I can do that, son. You're a grown man now, and I'm your mother!

"Come on, Mom, please; I desperately need your help here." I softly begged.

"You know I certainly wouldn't be asking you to do this if I could help it, Mom, just in case you don't already suspect it; this is all very embarrassing for me as well." I quickly proclaimed.

When she suddenly glanced at me sharply and saw the pitiful, dire, pleading look in my eyes, she finally gave in and said, "Well, if I must do it, then I must do it, so let's just go ahead and get this thing over with quickly and let it be over and done with for now."

"In case you don't know it, I have a lot to get done here around the house today, Mister," she falsely claimed.

..........................................................................................................................................................

The very exact moment she tenderly grasped my soft penis in her tiny little hand, I felt the stirring deep in my loins, and my dick suddenly began to stiffen slowly; by the time I was finished pissing, I had a raging hard-on the type of which any man would be just perfectly proud to own.

"Oh my God!" my mom screamed about halfway through the procedure, "Are you getting a hard-on, young man? You better not get hard in my hand, mister; what in the hell is wrong with you anyway? I'm your fucking mother!"

As embarrassed as I was, I simply could not control any of it, I couldn't just stop pissing at that point, and I certainly couldn't stop my cock from growing.

There wasn't a whole lot she could do about it either; if she released my throbbing bone, I was going to piss all over the fucking place, and she was a real stickler about keeping the house spotless at all times, so I strongly suspected that she wasn't going to go that route.

.............................................................................................................................................................

Despite her disgust with me, she nonetheless held on for dear life. She tried to swap hands once, but that didn't work out well for her, so she quickly swapped them back.

"Why, you little motherfucker," she suddenly spat.

"I would have never agreed to any of this shit if I had known that you were going to get a fucking hard-on in my hand, you fucking little prick!"

"I'm sorry, Mom!" I loudly belted. I just can't help it and surely don't know how to stop it."

"Sorry, my fucking ass, you little fucking shit, who in the hell gets a fucking hard-on over their own fucking mother?" she demanded to know.

.............................................................................................................................................................

After I had finished pissing, she quickly began trying to stuff my hard dick back in my pants, and I suddenly cleared my throat sharply and said, "Wait, hold on just a minute, Mom, not so very fast now; you have to shake it off first."

"No hell, I motherfucking do not," she quickly hurled at me with venom in her tone.

"Mom, you can't just put it back in my pants without shaking it off first; that's just something we men do, you know... it's a sanitary thing for us.

She gritted her teeth tightly together and then harshly spat her words through them as she pinched my stiff dick between her thumb and two fingers and roughly shook it up and down, "Son-of-a-bitch," she seethed.

When she again started trying to stuff my hard cock back into my jeans, I once again cleared my throat rather loudly, and she quickly shot me a....."What in the holy fuck now, look!"

"Mom?"

"Yes, son, what in the fuck is it now anyway, huh," she nastily asked.

"It won't go back in when it's hard like that." I embarrassingly sputtered.

'Well, son, just what in the holy hell do you expect me to do about that, huh? You got any more of your bright fucking suggestions on that one, huh, do you now?" she threw at me coldly.

"Well.........," I said after a little pause and slowly cut my eyes at her.

'Well, what?" she blew. "Go ahead and spit it out; let's hear what you say, young man."

"Well... Mom," I slowly began, "The doctors said someone was going to have to do all the things for me that I usually did for myself so.......,'

I stalled a brief moment, cleared my throat gruffly again, and then cautiously continued,"....so you are.... going to.... have to jerk me off, Mom!

I instantly saw the river of hot molten lava begin flowing through her black devilish eyes as she spewed crimson fire from her lips and sharply bellowed at me, "Well, I'll just be a motherfucker." she barked as she reached out and again grasped my rock-hard cock in her tiny little hand!

............................................................................................................................................................

Thank you for reading; I know it is short, but more is to come.

All feedback is welcome and undoubtedly appreciated, whether positive or negative.

HJO66
HJO66
307 Followers