Mamma Mia - Back to Brazil

Story Info
Continuing adventures of Mia and Tommy.
2.5k words
4.26
16.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ppeaks42
ppeaks42
675 Followers

Author's note: this story is a continuation of a choose your own adventure series. I recommend that you begin at Momma Mia - Introduction so that the story will make sense.

Tammy opened the small wrapped box given to her by Mia and found two tickets to Brazil inside. She looked up at Mia with visible confusion and asked, "So we're going on a vacation?"

"A vacation? Yes chica, to my beautiful homeland, but more than that, we're going to make you into a real woman there, just like me! The doctors there are willing to do so much more than the surgeons you have here, and for so cheap! Just wait until you have a pair of these!"

Mia pulled down her top and flashed her firm G-cup breasts at Tammy, the perfectly round orbs standing straight out from her chest with the unmistakable bolted-on look of implants. Tammy looked down at her stepmother's chest, transfixed by the sight and the thought of what it would be like for her relatively meager C-cup breasts grown by exposure to Mia's hormone injections to be that large. She could hardly imagine how it would feel, or what our would be like to have all the attention such things naturally bring. Mia eventually snapped the sissy out of her reverie.

"Come on chica, our flight leaves tomorrow and we have so much shopping to do to get ready!"

Mia put away her tits and bundled Tammy out the door. At the mall the girls shopped together for hours, picking out skimpy swimsuits, proactive clubwear, and slutty casual outfits for the rare times when they wouldn't be at the beach or club. As they tried on outfits together Mia complained to Tammy that it was so much harder for her to find clothes that fit her.

"It's not fair chica, your cute little clitty tucks away into anything, but I have to be so careful with the my big cock."

Tammy was a little offended at her once average manhood being called a cute little clitty, but as she looked at the smooth lines of her latest dress she couldn't disagree. So instead she played along.

"Oh mommy, I'm so sorry. It must be so hard for you to deal with having that big strong cock swelling up in your panties."

Tammy turned and began grinding her ass into Mia's crotch, instantly causing her bulge to press through the clothes she was trying on.

"Ay chica, look what you made mommy do," Mia said with mock frustration. "Let me show you what happens to teasing sluts like you in Brazil."

Mia lifted the front of her dress, freeing her 8-inch cock to spring forward from her panties. The tip was already dripping with precum, which she used to lube up Tammy's hole as she continued to twerk into her. As Mia forcefully entered her stepdaughter from behind, Tammy's dancing slowed until she and Mia were grinding together to a sultry beat only the two of them could hear. Mia's hands rested on Tammy's hips, taking the lead in their sexual dance as she instructed her in sensuous Latin rhythms. Eventually Mia picked up the pace, grinding herself into her sissy stepdaughter's ass with increasing speed and force. When the crescendo of her rhythm finally reached its climax, Tammy moaned in unison with Mia's forceful grunts as the pounding triggered her to cum in her panties as well.

After they'd cleaned themselves up, Mia and Tammy took the armloads of clothes they'd selected to the checkout and paid with one of Stan's credit cards. Tammy was a little concerned about fitting into her new tops given Mia's plans for her in Brazil, but Mia insisted that it wouldn't do any harm for her to pop out just a bit.

The next day at the airport after they'd gotten through security Mia took Tammy up to the desk to ask the airline representative about a first class upgrade. Mia's first attempt to sweet talk him into a free upgrade failed, but sensing his hesitation she asked if she could take him somewhere a little more private to discuss the matter further. He quickly led her into the back room used for security screenings, and when they returned a few minutes later both he and Mia had smiles on their faces. Mia licked her lips happily as he gave them both the upgrade, no charge.

Once they were comfortably seated in first class, Mia explained to Tammy that men were easy to manipulate, always thinking with their cocks, and that once she had her new body in Brazil she'd be able to make men do whatever she wanted. "But in the meantime Chica, you owe mommy for your free upgrade. Let's put that sweet mouth of yours to use, using men always makes me so horny."

Mia pressed Tammy's head into her lap and covered her up with a blanket. To even the most casual observer it was clear that Mia was entering the mile high club, but she didn't care, lightly resting a hand on top of the blanket to ensure her stepdaughter remained in place. When the stewardess came by to take their drink orders, Mia ordered cocktails for herself, but told the blushing woman that her companion was having plenty of top-shelf cock already. By the end of the flight Mia was tipsy, but Tammy was flat out cock drunk, reeling from the potent combination of cum and pheromones trapped beneath the blanket. She stumbled after Mia into the cab to the hotel, then followed her up their room with the bellhop in tow.

Once their bags were settled, the bellhop waited politely for his tip. Mia started to reach into her purse, then had a better idea. Turning to her stepdaughter she said, "Oh Tammy, be a dear and suck this sweet boy's cock, he was such a big strong help, I'm sure you'd love to reward him."

Still slow from hours of servicing Mia's cock on the plane, Tammy was on her knees fishing the surprised bellhop's cock out of his pants before she even thought about what she was doing. Clearly she was a cocksucker, and he had a cock. It all seemed natural. But as she held the hardening cock in her hands Tammy snapped out of her haze for a moment and realized what she was doing. Ever since that fateful shower she'd sucked Mia's cock daily, sometimes under duress and sometimes of her own free will. But this was undeniably different. Although Mia's cock was larger, it was attached to her sensuously feminine body, a lone ramrod straight feature in a series of exaggerated curves. But the cock resting in Tammy's hands now was attached to a man, who was now looking down at her impatiently.

"Dios mio chica, Mia said with an exasperated sigh, "you act like you've never sucked cock before. Get to work!"

Mia forced her stepdaughter down on the bellhop's waiting cock, then began kissing him. Tammy felt Mia's bulge pressing into the back of her head as she started to suck, giving he no choice but to continue. But the feel of her stepmother's firm package pressed against her gave Tammy the confidence to continue, cheering her on like an old friend as she sucked her first man's cock. Worked in tandem it didn't take long for the bellhop to deposit his seed in Tammy's mouth. As he pulled his pants back up and excused himself and Tammy dutifully swallowed his load, Mia happily patted her still kneeling stepdaughter on the head and said "Good work chica, now let's get unpacked."

Later that day they visited Mia's old doctor. He was thrilled to see his favorite old patient, happily checking her over to see how his proudest work was faring. His smile faded somewhat as Mia laid out a startlingly aggressive combination of surgery and hormones for the complete transformation of her stepdaughter. He protested, insisting that he'd already pushed the bounds of safety with Mia, and that what she was asking for Tammy was madness. But Mia simply turned to her stepdaughter and told her to convince the good doctor.

Tammy crawled under the table to in front of the doctor, unzipped his pants, and began enthusiastically sucking his cock. She barely registered the continuing conversation above the table as Mia and the doctor worked out terms for just how far he was willing to transform the body of the slut now milking his cock. He came once, filling Tammy's mouth with his tangy cream, but she continued sucking without pause, swiftly working him back to full staff. By the time he'd come a second time, Mia had gotten him to agree to nearly all she wanted. Tammy was about to start on a third round when her stepmother ordered her to come out from under the table while the doctor was still able to walk. He staggered away to prepare a series of injections for Tammy, then sent then on their way.

The next day Mia brought Tammy back to the clinic for the first of her surgeries. Per her negotiations with the doctor, they started with Tammy giving him a blowjob, then moved on to her first surgery. After a few days of recovery they repeated the process again, and again, and again. At each visit the doctor aggressively sculpted another of Tammy's features to suit Mia's grand vision. Her facial features were feminized until no trace of her former masculinity remained and her lips were inflated to a size that shouted to the world that they were made for sucking cock. Her breast implants were the most expensive and largest money could buy, taking her naturally grown C-cups even past Mia's G-cups. Finally her newly top-heavy figure was balanced by a series of Brazilian butt lifts, sucking fat from every possibly point on her body to accentuate her curves then injecting it into her rapidly growing ass. By the time the doctor was finished, Tammy was a walking, talking Barbie doll with the ass of a rap dancer.

During the gaps between Tammy's surgeries, she and Mia spent most of their time at the beach. The sun and water were fun, but the real treat was the countless casual hookups they found there. Tammy quickly learned how hot Brazilian men could be, sizing them up as they passed her and Mia on the beach in tight trunks that showed off their bulges. The two women had their pick of the never-ending parade, happily taking whatever hunks took their fancy for fun, meaningless sex.

After Tammy had recovered from her final surgery, Mia had her strip down in their hotel room so she could look her body over. Gone was the shy, budding, white femboy she'd brought over from America. In her place stood a confident, tanned bombshell that looked like she might have been from Brazil herself. The only lingering reminder of who she'd once been was the little clitty and balls dangling between her legs. Tammy had begged Mia to have the doctor do whatever he'd done for her to give her a rock hard 8-inch cock in addition to her feminine body, but Mia insisted that Tammy was a natural bottom, and that she'd be happier with a soft clitty in the long run. It was hard for Tammy to argue that as she was loving putting out for new studs every day, but she couldn't help but wonder at what it would be like to have the best of both worlds like her stepmother.

Her inspection complete, Mia declared that Tammy was almost ready for her big coming out party at the club. All that was left was to choose a new name more suited for her new body. After a moment's reflection Tammy asked, "Maybe you could call me Camilla?"

"Camilla, Camilla..." Mia turned the new name over in her mouth. "Camilla, get over her and suck mommy's cock!"

Smiling at her new name, Camilla happily complied.

That night Mia and Camilla were the toast of the club, the envy of every woman and the desire of every man. Heads turned the moment they walked in, a pair of bronze bombshells with tits the size of their heads, large, round asses that swayed seductively with every step, and skintight party dresses that left nothing to the imagination. Camilla's in particular had been purchased back when she was a mere C-cup, and her surgically enhanced tits had her dress bursting at the seams. The pair headed straight for the dance floor, where they started dancing together, grinding their curvaceous bodies together in a way that made all the men around them both rock hard and disappointed that the two hottest women in the club were apparently only into each other. Their disappointment faded quickly, however, as Mia began pulling man after man in to join them until she and Tammy were both surrounded by pressing gangs of sensuously dancing Brazilian hunks grinding the ill-concealed erections in their tight pants against them. Mia and Camilla weren't shy with their hands, and more than a few of their suitors had to suddenly excuse themselves from the dance floor after the teasing pushed them past their limits.

Although she never bought a drink, a steady stream of liquor made its way into Camilla as the men around her offered her cocktail after cocktail. She'd never been so drunk or felt so alive as the throbbing rhythms pounded through her body. As Mia withdrew from the crowded dancefloor to watch from the bar, Camilla's dancing grew more and more erratic, not following the beat so much as she was trying to make out with all of the men around her at once. With very little encouragement from the men around her, Camilla quickly found herself on her knees with her tits out, drunkenly blowing and jerking the sea of cocks which surrounded her. And when one of her dance partners grew tired of waiting for his turn and lifted the back of her dress, she eagerly bounced herself up and down on his proffered cock as well.

Song after song played as all the men in the club took turns with the kneeling sissy slut in the middle of the dance floor. Mia watched for hours, enjoying the sight of the cock slut bimbo she had so carefully crafted losing herself in a haze of drunken lust. This was always her favourite part of turning soft boys, watching the moment when they surrendered the very last shred of self-respect and became total whores. The show made her impossibly horny, so when a likely young man suggested they head back to his place, she took him up on his offer. Camilla had plenty of new friends to take care of her.

Camilla didn't even notice her stepmother leaving, nothing registered to her beyond the immediate circle of men she was pleasuring. They wanted her, desired her, needed her to get them off. She loved the feelings all their attention gave her as she drifted in and out of consciousness. Finally the thrill of sex wasn't enough to fight back the booze, and she feel fast asleep in the middle of the dance floor as the pack of men continued to ravage her body.

If Camilla is kidnapped, go to Mamma Mia -Kidnapped.

If Camilla is hired at the club, go to Mamma Mia - Club Dancer

ppeaks42
ppeaks42
675 Followers