Mamma Mia - Milked for Profit

Story Info
Continuing adventures of Mia and Tommy.
1.7k words
4.46
17.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ppeaks42
ppeaks42
697 Followers

Author's note: this story is a continuation of a choose your own adventure series. I recommend that you begin at Momma Mia - Introduction so that the story will make sense.

Mia shifted next to Tommy as she explained her plan, laying her head on his muscled shoulder and pressing her large breasts into his side. She slid one leg up on top of his until it was resting on top of his large, swollen balls, forcing them down between his legs, as she began to lazily stroke his morning wood to full life.

"Chico, your cum is so thick and creamy, do you know how many women would kill to drink it? Or use it to moisturize their skin? Trust me Chico, they'll pay top dollar to give themselves facials with your special cream."

Tommy massaged Mia's full ass with the arm around her back as he thought about hot women paying for the privilege of rubbing his cum all over themselves. He felt a big load building in his racquetball sized balls, he hadn't cum for hours since his midnight quickie with Mia in the wee hours, so he was nearly overflowing. But Mia's soft, supple leg pressing down firmly on his sack pulled his balls away from his twitching 11" shaft as she continued to slowly stroke, her fingers not quite able to wrap around it. All he could think about was when she'd finally let him cum, he knew he'd need to pump out at least a few loads that morning or it would hurt to even walk by lunchtime.

"So starting today I'll be milking you and boiling up your cum to sell to all those kinky women out there. All you have to do is listen to mommy and I'll take good care of my big boy. Do you think you can do that chico? Can you listen to mommy and let her take good care of her special toy?"

Tommy nodded enthusiastically as Mia increased the pressure from her leg and the speed of her strokes simultaneously, driving him mad with lust while keeping him from releasing.

"Good boy, Chico, now cum for mommy!"

Tommy groaned as Mia's leg lifted, unleashing a river of cum that surged and puddled all over his chest and abdomen. Mia hungrily leaned over and began licking it up, swallowing several mouthfuls before bringing some up to share with Tommy. He still didn't enjoy eating his own cum nearly as much as he liked Mia's much sweeter cream, but he could hardly say no as she pinned him to the bed and began kissing him deeply. Finally Mia scraped up the rest of the cum onto her smaller 8-inch cock and wiggled out back and forth, asking Tommy if he was ready to return the favor. He responded by easily picking her up and spinning her around, laying her on top of him in the 69 position. Mia giggled in delight as Tommy began to suck her off while she set to work on his already rehardening cock.

Later that day Mia presented Tommy with a special milking apparatus she had custom ordered for him. It consisted of a long tube that slid into his cock with plastic tubing running from it that attached to a pump and collection bottles. Tommy wasn't sure about wearing it at first, but Mia insisted that he follow through on his promise to trust her and listen to her.

"After all Chico, we both know that if we're having sex there's no chance any of your cum is making it into a bottle. Don't worry, you know mommy can't keep away from your big cock for long."

The milking system was a bit too bulky to wear under clothes, but Tommy had gradually started wearing less and less anyway as his oversized package made most clothes uncomfortable. He honestly found it freeing to go fully nude, walking around the house and yard with nothing but the clear tube on his cock and bottles and a pump strapped to a belt around his waist. The constant sensation of the pumping took some getting used to. It kept him continuously hard and it felt good, but it didn't exactly bring him to climax so much as it steadily sucked a flow of thick cum through his pulsing cock head. It didn't have the explosive rush of orgasm, but it did feel good, and Tommy appreciated that it kept his balls from aching as they once had whenever he and Mia didn't fuck for a few hours.

Mia tracked the rate at which Tommy filled the bottles she regularly swapped out meticulously. Whenever Tommy met the production goals she set, Mia would reward him by removing his milker and taking his massive cock in her talented ass, riding him until she was exhausted before resuming his milking. But when he was short of her ever increasing production targets, Mia would help to stimulate production by bending her muscled stepson over and pounding his ass until he spurted into his tube. Either way Tommy eventually gave Mia the cum she needed for her burgeoning business. Regular clients put in standing orders, while others who'd heard of "Mia's Milk" by word of mouth waited eagerly for the chance to buy. Her clientele were a mixed lot. Some were bored women looking for something kinky, others were just looking for the best beauty products they could find, and a few were dominatrixes or wives looking to sissify their husbands for whom the cream of a virile bull was the perfect humiliation.

After several days in a row without being allowed to fuck Mia's ass due to missing quotas, Tommy was on the verge of insanity. The cum he was producing was continuously drained, but he was still horny. He toyed with the idea of using his newly buff body to take Mia by force, pinning her down and pumping her full of his cum, but there was something about her demeanor that checked him every time. Even though he was bigger than her in both body and cock, somehow she was still the alpha in their relationship and he couldn't bring himself to challenge her authority.

Eventually Mia offered a solution while she was taking Tommy's ass yet again to help him reach his quota.

"You know Chico," Mia offered between grunts as she settled into a steady rhythm, "I think your problems are all in your head. Those beautiful balls of yours could be making two quarts a day no problem, but you need to relax and let it happen. If you'd like, I could give you some recordings to help you just let go."

Tommy was willing to try anything at that point, so after Mia had finished fucking him he accepted the earbuds she offered without question. Her sultry voice came flooding into his ears from the recording and he instantly felt a mixture of arousal and dreaminess that made it hard to focus on her individual words. Every syllable seemed to drip with sex, setting Tommy's cock twitching inside of his milking tube as Mia's voice told him over and over not to worry, not to think, just to be her good boy. Lost in a trance, Tommy didn't even notice when the recording looped back to the beginning, listening all day. It was so soothing that he readily acquiesced to his stepmother's suggestion that he sleep with the earbuds in, happy to be her good boy and obey.

The next morning when Mia checked Tommy's production she proudly showed him the two and a half quarts he'd produced. As she bent over the edge of the bed to offer her ass Tommy was already leaping into place behind her and ripping himself free of the milker. He used the steady stream of cum still dripping from his cock to lube his stepmother's ass then rammed himself into her, eliciting gasps of pleasure as he quickly stretched her out with the animal intensity of his pounding. When Mia's orgasm came it caused her to clamp down hard on Tommy's cock, sending him over the edge as well and making him pump her full of his cream.

Once he'd climbed off of her, Mia got a mischievous smile as she grabbed one of the collection bottles and held it up to her ass. Pressing hard as she squatted over it, Mia quickly filled the bottle, capping it as she turned triumphantly to Tommy and announced, "Three full quarts!"

After that Tommy grew even easier to manage for Mia. Every few days she uploaded new recordings for him to listen to, first reinforcing his desire to listen to her voice and to allow it into his subconscious, then increasing his willingness to submit to her and decreasing his urge to think for himself. In his constantly aroused state Tommy was an easy mark, and he hardly even noticed that he never questioned Mia anymore or had much of an independent thought at all. He existed only to produce cum, obey Mia, and fuck her whenever she wanted it.

Mia was in absolute paradise. Stan's credit cards were good, but having her own income stream of thousands of dollars every week from selling her hung stepson's cum gave her a sense of security. She'd learned to never rely on men for too much, and while her relationship with Stan kept her in luxury for now, she slept easier at night with a fallback. Life at home was also made much sweeter by the presence of her totally committed, buff, fuckboy. He was completely molded to her whims, willing to serve her hand and foot in the nude for hours at a time and always willing to fuck or be fucked at her whim.

One day Mia was laying out tanning by the pool while Tommy stood nearby holding a tray with her drink. They'd had a good fuck in the pool earlier, taking turns pounding each other's asses as they floated together, and now Mia was languidly enjoying the afternoon sun tickling her skin while Tommy spaced out to the sound of her voice whispering in his ear to just obey, not think.

"Chico, I think you're ready to take the last step in becoming my perfect lover," Mia said as she took a sip and returned her drink to Tommy's tray.

Tommy waited patiently for Mia to continue, knowing that he would obey whatever she asked.

If Mia turns Tommy into her pet puppy, go to Momma Mia - Puppy Love.

If Mia pimps Tommy out to her friends, go to Momma Mia - Pimped by Mommy.

ppeaks42
ppeaks42
697 Followers