Mamma Mia - Mother's Milk

Story Info
Continuing adventures of Mia and Tommy.
3k words
4.47
3.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ppeaks42
ppeaks42
683 Followers

Author's note: this story is a continuation of a choose your own adventure series. I recommend that you begin at Momma Mia - Introduction so that the story will make sense.

Mia walked in on Tommy and Julia fucking in the kitchen. As usual, both were naked, giving her an excellent view as her stepson railed his busty mother from behind. At eighteen Tommy was fit and muscular with the type of lean tone that made girls swoon. And Julia was a gym bunny milf with bolted-on 34E boobs that were now being smashed into the counter as Tommy anchored his thrusts with one hand on the back of her neck and the other on her hips. Her hands were out of sight, and as Mia circled them to take it all in, she saw that Julia was furiously rubbing her clit as she moaned through orgasm after orgasm. She'd once preferred to be on top during sex, controlling the pace as she used her body to manipulate men. But every since she'd spent a week in Mia's basement bound and fucked doggystyle, she'd preferred a more primal approach.

Mia sipped her coffee and smiled with pride as she watched her brainwashed sex slaves obliviously continue fucking, then eased her own cock out of her robe and began slowly stroking herself until she reached her full 8-inch length. The show continued on and on, as Julia had been made into an insatiable slut by her programming and Tommy was completely unable to cum without Mia's explicit permission. Mia didn't know how long they'd been going at it this time, but judging by the puddle of Julia's juices pooling between her legs, it had been a while. As she grew increasingly aroused, she decided that it was time she joined the in the fun.

She stepped behind Tommy and took a firm grasp on his hips, digging her sharp fingernails in and making him gasp with pained pleasure. Then she thrust herself into his ass, impaling him fully as he pulled back from his mother's dripping pussy. Mia held him there for a moment, savoring the way he ground himself against her while Julia whined in wordless frustration as Tommy's cockhead teased her. Then Mia took mercy on both, releasing her grip on Tommy's hips and standing still behind him, allowing him to fuck his own ass on her massive rod while resuming his pounding of Julia with renewed fervor. Mia ran her nails up and down her stepson's back, happy to sit back and enjoy the fruits of all the work she'd put in to create her perfect fucking family. Finally she was ready to finish, so she wrapped her hands around Tommy's neck and pulled his head back to hers, whispering in his ear "Cum for me, Chico."

The result was immediate. Tommy's entire body convulsed as he pumped the load he'd been building up all morning into Julia. Once he'd finished, Mia pulled her cock from his ass and pushed him to the side, then stepped forward and thrust herself into Julia's ass. Tommy watched in awe as his stepmother fucked his mother to yet another orgasm. Then as Mia pulled out, he dropped immediately to his knees, first licking his Mistress' quivering rod entirely clean, then turning to lick and suck the cum from his mother's pussy and ass. Julia stood slightly, sitting on her son's face and pushing as much as she could to force the mixed cum out of her and into his mouth, begging him not to swallow yet. When she finally felt the last of it ooze out, she turned and dropped to her knees in front of him, kissing him ravenously as they shared the collected cum back and forth. When they'd finally determined that each had enough, they swallowed, licked each other's faces clean, and shared one final lingering kiss before looking up at their shared Mistress in adoration.

"Oh, aren't you two just the most precious little slaves," Mia said with a wicked grin. "Come help me get dressed, then I have something special to show you."

They did so, following Mia up to the Master Suite where Julia had once lived, back when she'd been married to Tommy's dad, Stan. Mia doffed her robe and stepped into the shower, enjoying the steamy water as her well-trained slaves took turns washing her and pleasuring her. Then after they'd dried Mia off, they lotioned her body and helped get her dressed before following her down to the basement.

Julia always felt a twinge of anxiety going down here. Her memories were vague, but she knew that sometime something terrible had happened here, even though now it was a happy place where she came to stay whenever Stan came home for reinforcement training. She liked that, even though machine-powered dildos couldn't compare to the real thing, but still her hazy memories made her nervous. So she clung tightly to Tommy's side as they walked down the stairs, feeling his warmth and savoring his muscled body. Like a safety blanket he made her feel more secure, and the fingers she used to idly play with herself helped too. It was better not to think too much, and being horny helped with that. Once they reached the bottom, she saw Mia standing in front of her bondage bench, and another just like it.

"I decided that you two needed some real mother/son bonding time, so I got another bench setup for Tommy, come on up," Mia said as she patted each bench.

Tommy and Julia climbed on and waited obediently as Mia strapped each of them down into place, then began preparing their accessories. Julia sighed with relief as Mia guided each of her machine-powered dildos into place, filling her achingly empty holes. As Mia walked around to her front, Julia opened her mouth, hoping to give her Mistress a blowjob, but was disappointed to have another mechanical dildo inserted instead, this one with an open slit in the tip, which she automatically began licking. That kept her from really seeing Mia's final step of attaching a large cup over each of her hanging tits which suctioned themselves into place. Julia wondered what they might be for, but studiously was sure not to think about it too much as she enjoyed having all three holes filled.

Next Mia prepared Tommy. He had seen Julia mounted on her bench many times, and had even helped to secure her there. But that didn't prepare him for the powerless feeling that came from being unable to move while Mia slathered his ass with lube, then slid a large mechanical dildo of his own into his unresisting hole. The feeling of fullness made his cock spring to life and harden even before Mia slid it into a tube that applied gentle suction as she attached stickers to each of his hanging balls. Finally she came around to his front, and inserted another dildo with a slit in the tip into his mouth, just as she'd done for his mom.

Mia stepped back, looking down at her helpless slaves as they started back up at her, mute due to the twin dildos filling their mouths.

"Now, one last thing and you two will be ready for your bonding time."

Mia stepped forward once more and affixed VR headsets and earphones onto both, leaving them unable to see or hear anything but what she wanted them to. Then she turned both stations on, and watched the result of her work.

Julia writhed with familiar pleasure as all three dildos began pumping in and out of her. She wished she could throw her ass back, impaling herself even harder on the dual cocks behind her, but all she could do was kneel motionless on her bench taking it in. The sensation on her breasts, however, was new. The cups alternated between low and high suction, making her skin tingle and making her nipples painfully erect. To take her mind off the pain, she focused on the cock in her mouth, giving it a proper licking instead of just allowing it to fuck her throat. She was rewarded with a delicious cream oozing from the tip, which only made her redouble her efforts.

Tommy, meanwhile, found himself in completely uncharted lands. He'd had both his face and his ass fucked by Mia countless times since his stepmother had first dominated him into becoming her personal fucktoy. But he'd never gotten it from both ends at once. It was disorienting, making his mind feel fuzzy. What's more, when Mia fucked him with her smooth and powerful strokes he could feel the South American rhythm in her hips building up to a crescendo. But the machines fucked him at a steady pace, not as fast, but with a surety that they would keep going and going. As he found himself selling into the groove, he began to notice his swollen cock more and more. The vacuum in the tube surrounding it had him harder than he'd ever been, and the stickers attached to his balls must have held electrical leads, because pulses of buzzing power kept making them twitch and twinge, forcing his pelvic floor to contact over and over as if he were cumming. But of course, his mental programming prevented that without receiving Mia's blessing.

Satisfied by their moans and grunts that her slaves were set in their stations, Mia switched on their VR sets and left the basement, wondering how she'd amuse herself while their final transformation was completed.

Julia was a cow, a happy little cow. She knew she was because the sultry, seductive voice in her head. She looked all around at her field, happy to be in such a good place and so well cared for. She didn't have to think, her Mistress and the stablehands that cared for her took care of that. Just like they took care of her holes, fucking her all the time to keep her happy. It felt soooo good. And happy cows moo when they feel good. So she mooed. Whenever the cocks stuffing her made her feel good, she mooed. Because she was a good happy cow. But her tits, um, her udders hurt sometimes. It wasn't good to hurt. She should feel good and be a happy cow. But they were so big and swollen, and there wasn't anything she could do about it. So she tried to focus on the cocks and feeling good and mooing as her udders grew bigger and bigger and felt more and more swollen. Then finally she felt something else. Sweet relief that felt almost as good as the cocks inside her. A faint dribble from her udders, just enough to take the edge off the pressure. Then that dribble became a stream, and she mooed, louder than she ever had before. It felt so good, cows were meant to make milk, and she was making milk, and that made her a happy cow. She just wished that she wasn't so alone.

Tommy was alone in an open field. He needed to run, to jump, to fight, to fuck. Oh how he needed to fuck. He was so horny he couldn't even think straight. It constantly seemed like he was about to finally cum, but somehow he couldn't. And it drove him crazy. Constantly on the edge he felt feral and wild, filled with energy he couldn't release. So he pushed his body to the limits, working out to the point of exhaustion, growing stronger and stronger, trying to focus only on that, not on the need for release boiling uncontrollably inside his belly. The voice in his mind told him that he was meant to protect and to serve. But who? He was all alone. So he focused on getting stronger, not thinking. Thinking was hard. But he could be strong.

A month into their training, Mia checked on her final experiment. Julia was dripping front and back as she orgasmed again and again on the cocks fucking her relentlessly. And the drugs and physical stimulation seemed to be having their desired effect as her breasts had swollen several sizes and looked to be engorged with milk. Each time the suction in her milking cups increased, twin pearlescent streams erupted from her nipples and she writhed in her restraints as an even more powerful orgasm took her. Mia laughed to herself as she caught a muffled series of 'moos' coming from around the dildo stuffing Julia's mouth. Tommy's changes were no less impressive. He'd been fit before, but the steroids and protein pumping down his throat coupled with electrical muscle stimulation were packing on pounds of muscle to his fit frame. What's more, the non-stop stimulation without release had made his balls swell as they filled with seed. Mia cradled one in each hand, pulling and squeezing on them gently as her stepson squirmed in his harness.

It was time to finish this. Mia carefully unstrapped one of each of her pets' arms, then entered the instructions for the final simulation into their headsets.

She looked across the field and marveled at the size of the new bull. He was so big and strong, and yet there was something familiar about him. Some kind of connection. She knew instinctively that he would protect her, and mooed loudly to get his attention.

He saw her crawling on all fours like an animal, her hanging tits swaying as she lifted her head and mooed at him from across the field. That was strange, didn't cows moo? He wasn't sure, but maybe she was a cow. Would that make him a bull? He was big and strong like a bull. Maybe that was right?

She knew she needed to attract his interest before another cow took him, so she turned and pointed her back to him, dropping her face low into the grass until her udders were smashed wide onto the ground, lifting her backside and swaying it back and forth.

He saw her ass in the air and felt the ever present need for release deep down inside. Maybe with her he'd finally be able to achieve it. He started walking over, then began to crawl instead. He was a bull, and that cow needed him.

She mooed in ecstacy as he mounted her from behind, her body trembling under his weight. He was huge, with rippling muscles to protect her. But more importantly his cock was huge. She was dripping wet, but she still had to wiggle and squirm to fit him in. As the first orgasm took her, she felt protected and safe for the first time she could remember.

He felt her shuddering beneath him and knew he was doing a good job caring for his cow. Still, he wished he could feel release from this pressure inside him. He reached down to hold her hand, taking it in his own and mentally promising to always take care of her.

Mia watched her slaves thrashing against their restraints in abject ecstasy, then smiled as she saw their flailing arms finally connect, finding each other's hands and holding on as the simulation continued to fuck their brains out. She walked over to her stepson, lightly running her fingers over his incredibly muscled frame, then leaned down and whispered in his ear.

He suddenly felt different. His whole body arced with electricity as his long sought after release finally came. He thrusted again and again into the cow he'd mounted. His cow. And filled her with his seed. He could feel it flowing out of her, forced out by each thrust as he pumped more and more in. This was what he was meant for. He was a bull, and he would protect his cow forever.

Stan was shocked, to say the least, when he came home from his business trip and saw his son and his ex-wife naked in the backyard fucking like animals. It was like a scene out of a porno. Tommy was massively ripped with a huge cock and even bigger balls, mounting Julia from behind and fucking her with incredible stamina. Julia, meanwhile, was squeezing her tits, which looked even bigger than the last time he'd seen her in court, and was that milk coming out of them?

Before he could do anything rash, Mia intercepted him, dropping his pants and sucking his cock into her mouth. He came a few minutes later, undeniably aroused by the exotic display. Then Mia had him return the favor, sucking her off while she explained what she'd done behind his back.

At first Stan was upset, but soon his arousal blurred his judgement. He fucked his new wife's luscious ass while watching his ex-wife crawl around on all fours with her swollen tits nearly grazing the tall grass. He'd called her a 'fat-titted cow' at their divorce hearing, and now Mia had turned her into just that. Later on as he sat on Mia's lap and rode her, he watched as Tommy crawled all around Julia, watching for danger as she offered her ass to him like a bitch in a heat. The boy had always taken her side, and it seemed fitting that Mia had put him in that role permanently.

Mia took his face in her hands and pulled it back to her own, kissing him as she released her cum deep into his bowels.

"I did this for you, mi amor. Come, do you want to meet our slaves?"

Tommy seemed unwilling to let the stranger near his cow at first, but when Mia positioned herself behind him and began fucking his ass he relented, losing himself in pleasure. With the path clear, Stan approached Julia, savoring the sight of his degraded ex-wife.

"Well, it looks like I won't be the first, but I'm finally going to fuck your ass Julia, and from the looks of it you're going to love it."

Before long Stan and Mia repositioned so that Tommy and Julia were side by side and facing in opposite directions. Then they kissed deep and long as they fucked their slaves together for the first time of many, many to come.

THE END!

ppeaks42
ppeaks42
683 Followers