Mamma Mia - Puppy Love

Story Info
Continuing adventures of Mia and Tommy.
2.1k words
4.36
10.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ppeaks42
ppeaks42
685 Followers

Author's note: this story is a continuation of a choose your own adventure series. I recommend that you begin at Momma Mia - Introduction so that the story will make sense.

"Chico, I think you're ready to take the last step in becoming my perfect lover," Mia said as she took a sip and returned her drink to Tommy's tray.

Tommy waited patiently for Mia to continue, knowing that he would obey whatever she asked.

"I've always wanted a pet that I could love and spoil, and imagine how happy you'll be when you don't have to worry about all those thoughts bothering you. So what do you say Chico, will you be my little puppy?"

Whatever Tommy expected when Mia said she'd make him into her perfect lover, it hadn't been this. Sure, he followed her around the house like a puppy and obeyed her every command like a good boy, but he was still a man, not an animal.

Seeing his hesitation, Mia seized the opportunity to make up what was left of his mind for him.

"Bad boy, puppies don't stand on two legs! Down boy, get down."

Tommy didn't think, he just dropped straight down on all fours.

"Oh, who's Mommy's good boy," Mia cooed as she scratched Tommy's head and pulled his face down into her lap. "You deserve a treat for that, here's Mommy's bone."

Tommy eagerly opened his mouth and began sucking on his stepmother's eight inch cock while kneeling on all fours next to her lounger. As he focused on enjoying his treat he felt his other thoughts slipping slowly away, his last fuzzy thought being that he was a good boy, and that maybe Mia was right that he'd be happier if he didn't have to think at all.

After that, life continued much as before in some ways. Mia still had Tommy wear his milker most of the time, which constantly extracted the cum from his massively swollen balls for her to bottle and sell. He easily produced 2-3 quarts per day now, and had to eat voraciously to keep up his production and his buff physique. Tommy had rarely worn clothes around the house before, so Mia didn't have to do any more work there, though she did have to remind him from time to time that puppies walked on four legs.

At first he resisted that, and would sometimes sneak around on two feet when he thought she wasn't watching, but Mia continued to upload recordings of her hypnotic voice to the earbuds he constantly wore and soon Tommy found that he actually felt more comfortable crawling on all fours. And besides it made Mia happy, and when she was happy she would give him a good bone.

A few days later Mia gave Tommy a present: a black butt plug with a cute curly dog tail. Tommy enjoyed taking Mia's cock when she chose to pound him from behind, but he wasn't sure about wearing a plug full time.

"Just try it Chico, I'm sure you'll learn to love it. Besides, puppies have cute little tails, and you're my puppy, right?

Mia punctuated her question with scritches to the back of. Tommy's head, right by his ear. He LOVED those, though he wasn't quite sure why. He was like putty in Mia's hands as she took a dollop of cum from Tommy's milker to use as lube and pushed his plug in place. He still wasn't sure if he liked it, but then Mia took the looping harness at the bottom of the plug and wrapped it around Tommy's balls. They were the size of tennis balls now, and struggled for space between Tommy's muscled thighs. But now pulled back behind his legs they had room to breathe. Maybe having a tail wouldn't be so bad after all.

As a treat for wearing his tail the rest of the day, except when Mia pulled it out to fuck him doggystyle, Mia let Tommy sleep on the mattress at the foot of her bed that night. It was oddly intimate while also strongly reinforcing her role as the alpha in their relationship. Tommy drifted off to sleep listening to Mia's voice in his earbuds explaining over and over again that puppies don't have lovers, they have masters.

Tommy awoke the next morning to find that one of Mia's feet was nestled against his balls while the other pressed his 11 inch cock up against his abdomen. At first he tried to stay still. Master was sleeping and she wouldn't want to be disturbed. But her feet felt so good. He started slowly, grinding against them, but before long he was humping them with all his might. Mia awoke just as he came, erupting with so much force that he blasted out the collection tube from his milker and sprayed ropes of thick, sticky cum all over.

Mia sat up on bed and looked down at the mess he'd made.

"Bad dog. Bad, bad dog." she scolded. "Clean up your mess, now.

Stricken with guilt, Tommy crawled out of bed and returned with a towel, but Master stopped him before he could wipe.

"Silly puppy," Mia said with a smile. "Doggies don't use their hands, they clean with their tongues."

Tommy didn't know what he'd been thinking. Maybe that was the problem. He'd been thinking. Better to just listen to Master.

Mia lounged back in her bed, slowly stroking herself while she watched her beefcake stepson licking up his puddles of cum from the sheets and her feet, his tail wagging happily as he knelt on all fours. She loved her pet, and loved the power rush that came from training him and shaping him into a sex-obsessed animal that she had wrapped around her finger. As he worked his mouth up and down the soles of her feet and flicked his tongue between each of her toes she felt herself growing more and more excited.

"That's mommy's good boy, now come up here for your treat."

Tommy didn't even think, he just obeyed as he crawled up Master's bed and enjoyed sucking on his bone.

It took some time to fully train Tommy not to use his hands, but Mia had plenty and was willing to work with him constantly. One of his favorite games was when she brought one of her dildos out by the pool and threw it for him to fetch while she tanned in her chair. Each time he would scamper off on all fours, returning proudly holding it in his mouth to present it to her. Eventually when she grew tired of throwing the dildo, she would have him stay beside her and train one of his holes with it.

As days turned into weeks Mia watched Tommy's progress carefully. With her hypnotic conditioning he never willfully used his hands when he could help it, but her goal was to remake him so completely that he simply couldn't. She wanted her puppy to be perfect. Finally when she judged that he was ready, she put him to the test.

After a session of playing fetch the dildo, Mia told Tommy to give her a foot massage and gave him permission to use his hands. Unsure of himself, Tommy sat back on his hindlegs and pawed roughly at Master's beautiful feet. He tried to focus and force his hands to work properly, but he just couldn't do it. He let out a whine of frustration.

"Aw, is my puppy having a hard time using his little paws?"

"Yes Master, I'm sorry, I just can't." Tommy said as he stifled back tears. Stringing together so many words just made him feel worse. It was so hard to think enough to speak.

"How about this puppy, you can give me a massage with your tongue instead, just start at my feet and work your way up."

Tommy didn't have to be told twice, and set to work on Mia's feet with zeal. He licked and nuzzled and licked until his face was covered with his own saliva. Then he remembered Master's instructions and began licking his way up her legs as she lay on her front, soaking in the sun and enjoying his puppy kisses. Finally he reached her tanned, glorious ass. He paused for a moment to take in its beauty, then dove in tongue first. He naturally sniffed as he licked, breathing in the aroma of sex exuding from her every pore. He'd started from the bottom of her cheeks, and worked his way around each, but he gradually found himself following her scent deeper and deeper between her cheeks until his face was buried in her ass.

His tongue probed her hole, which was somehow still tight in spite of her regularly taking rides on her hung doggy. With total focus he rimmed around and around, lapping wetly before pushing his tongue as far as he could reach within her sweet ass. Mia moaned with pleasure, calling back to her pet to just keep licking until she couldn't take it anymore. She pushed Tommy back with her feet pressed firmly into his pecs, ignoring his whimpering as he strained to bury his face in her ass again.

"Sit."

Tommy stopped resisting and sat back on his haunches.

"Beg."

Tommy begin to whine wordlessly, frantically trying to express how much he needed Master's body.

"Fuck."

Mia laughed with glee as her obedient doggy clambered up her back on all fours and expertly thrust his massive cock into her glistening hole without ever once using his hands. He fucked her with such beastial energy that she started to wonder if she'd gone too far and created a sex monster that even she couldn't handle. Then finally Tommy thrust himself to the hilt, slapping his pedulous balls against her hard cock as he leaned back and howled. As he pumped a load of thick cum deep within her ass, Mia shuddered under him, relishing her own pulsing orgasm. Tommy finally slid out panting as Mia made herself comfortable on her lounger once more.

"Lick."

Tommy didn't hesitate, plunging his face once more into the ass he'd just plowed and happily cleaning his beautiful Master.

Life was simple and happy for Tommy after that. He awoke each morning at Master's feet, and if he was good and didn't hump her awake then she let him sleep up on the bed instead of on the floor. After that he spent almost his entire day at Master's side. When she showered, he was right there with her getting washed as well as he licked her clean wherever he could. When she worked out and did yoga, he curled up to watch, sniffing at her delicious sweat and waiting for his opportunity to taste it. When she tanned by the pool she usually either played fetch with him or let him massage her with his tongue. And all throughout the day whenever Master got horny he was always ready to suck her cock, take it up his ass, or if he'd been really good mount her from behind.

Days blended together and on most of them Tommy didn't really have a coherent thought. Just fuzzy feelings and happiness at being a good boy. Master seemed especially happy as she carefully measured how much cream he made for her each day. With space to grow back behind his hindlegs, Tommy's balls had swollen ever larger, and Master praised him with head scritches for all the bottles he filled.

One day Master have him a small wrapped box. He pawed and gnawed at it, but couldn't get it open. She laughed and opened it for him. Inside was a collar with a golden heart tag inscribed with his name: "Chico". He smiled and tried to say thank you, by as his mouth struggled with tge unfamiliar task of forming words Mia took his face in her hands and stopped him.

"Puppies don't speak, Chico. Now let's put your mouth to better use."

Mia pulled her puppy's head down onto her cock, sighing in satisfaction as he eagerly began to give her a slobbery wet blowjob with no thought of human dignity. He didn't even notice as she slipped the collar around his neck, locking it in place and sealing his fate forever.

A couple of weeks later Stan returned from his latest business trip to find his house empty. As much as he'd loved Mia, he knew that there was no way he could keep her forever. He tried to brush off the thought that she might have run away with Tommy, thinking that it must be a coincidence and his son must have been off on another one of his benders.

Across the county Mia and Chico settled into their new lives together. While she wasn't able to afford anything as lavish as Stan's sprawling mansion, they lived quite comfortably together on the steady income from selling Chico's cream, and their days were filled with nothing but sex as happiness as his puppy love for her never faded.

The End

ppeaks42
ppeaks42
685 Followers