The Maid

Story Info
I hired her to clean my apartment, I ended up cleaning her.
5.7k words
4.62
42.3k
76

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The intercom buzzed and I nearly jumped out of my skin, they were here!

Very drunk and very, very horny one night I was finally in the sweet spot where the lust had overwhelmed my inhibitions and posted an ad looking for a maid.

After a lot of emails and a few disappointing near-misses, I finally met Bianca.

She's 23, 5'2" and 105lbs. A little coy acting, heartbreakingly cute and (I hoped) a total pocket rocket. Long black hair, baby blue eyes, high cheek bones and an adorable button nose. 32A tits with the longest, thickest, most suckable pair of nipples I'd ever seen and a mouthwatering peach of an ass completed the spectacular package.

I had laid down my ground rules, she'd clean my apartment for 2 hours in an outfit of my choosing and I was free to touch anywhere I liked unless she used her safety word "strawberry shortcake".

She agreed on the condition that there would be no kissing on the lips unless she initiated and no touching my cock unless she initiated.

Her final condition was that if I wanted her to clean for me again, she would set a task for me to complete. If I accomplished it, she would come an clean for me again and her rules would become more flexible.

I readily agreed, thinking that once she was drunk and horny she'd forget her rules and sink those beautiful, big, soft, pouting lips down my cock.

Being, a straight, single 28 year old the outfit of my choice was of course a frilly french maid outfit with white lace stockings and matching panties.

No bra.

I wanted free access to her tiny titties and oh so sexy nipples.

She arrived on time and I buzzed her in.

She was even more beautiful in person, her hair was up in a messy bun, a touch of blush on her cheeks and a coral pink lipstick that served to make her lips even more kissable.

She wore a thin black lace choker around her neck and big gold hoop earrings completed the look.

I stood aside and was enveloped in a cloud of her floral perfume mixed with an undercurrent of excitement as she smiled at me. She playfully put her hand on my chest as she passed by and my heart skipped a beat.

She walked into the lounge, and spun slowly to face me.

I looked her up and down, blatantly checking her out. She had come in a beige overcoat that finished just below the knee and so completely concealed what she may or may not be wearing underneath.

She wore 4" shiny black heels with straps that wrapped around her legs to mid calf.

She giggled at my expression and asked if I had anywhere for her to change. Slightly disappointed that she hadn't come dressed already I pointed her in the direction of the bathroom and asking if she would like something to drink. She accepted and I stared at her seductively swaying hips until she closed and locked the bathroom door, shutting it with a swing of her hips.

I breathed for the first time since the intercom buzzed.

She had the face of the girl next door and a flirty twinkle in her eye.

The way she walked screamed out "I NEED TO BE FUCKED!!"

She smelt like the promise of electrifying sex.

I wanted her badly and I hadn't even seen her in the outfit yet.

In a daze I went to the kitchen, opened the Prosecco I had chilling in the fridge and poured two glasses.

I drank one quickly to calm my nerves and poured another, sipping this one slowly until Bianca re-emerged.

My jaw hit the floor as I stared at her long legs wrapped in white lace, the black frilly maid's skirt finished just below her ass, so any time she bent over I'd have the perfect view of her heavenly ass. The apron was cinched so tightly around her waist it almost gave her an hourglass figure if it weren't for her lack of cleavage. The frilly top finished at her nipples, meaning the lace would be constantly teasing her and left all that smooth pale chest on display.

Until now I'd always thought of myself as a tits man, but this young woman with her flat chest and long, thick, pink nipples surrounded by puffy, pillow soft aureoles was making me uncomfortably hard.

Strands of hair fell from her messy bun and these with her choker and big hoop earrings kept drawing my attention to her slender, kissable neck.

She blushed under my gaze and fidgeted a little, which I found adorably cute and innocent. I drank she in for a few more minutes before I stood and offered her the drink.

She smiled and accepted, we downed the fizz and grinned at each other, both blushing a little now, which seemed to break the ice.

I offered her another which she accepted and we sat together and drank, comfortable in each other's company and content to let the excitement and anticipation build.

I put my arm around her shoulders and she leant into me, seemingly happy with this initial contact. I brushed a stray hair behind her ear and used it as an excuse to kiss her neck. She shivered and sighed in the most delightful way that sent a rush of blood to my cock.

Emboldened I leant in to kiss again, when she pushed me away and stood up, making sure to push her ass out and in my face.

That ass! My mouth was watering and my cock was straining in my pants!

As I reached up to touch her she turned and looked at me with a smirk and said

"Now, now, slow down boy. We've only just met and while I think you've got potential, I've got my rules and we did have a deal."

"And it looks like you're already trying to break it."

She put her hands on her hips, frowned and tutted.

The movement once again directed my gaze to her tiny waist and the tantalising line where her stockings finished and her skirt began. I could imagine her pussy getting wet already, I hoped she was waxed smooth, I really wanted to find out!

I began to plead my innocence when she cut me off, her hand on her hip, the flirty twinkle in her eye replaced with the spark of anger.

She raised one slender leg and planted her heel squarely on my chest, simultaneously pinning me in my seat and giving me a great view up her skirt.

White satin, with frills. No lace and no clue what her pussy looked like.

One the one hand I was disappointed, on the other it was a teasing choice that just built my desire to see what was underneath.

"Trying to get me tipsy so you could take advantage of me?"

Her girlish lisp couldn't quite hide the fury in her words, although the blush of anger made her look even hotter than before and her breathing made her chest heave, her tantalising nipples poked out of the frilly top even more than before.

With a supreme act of will I dragged my eyes away from her panties...

I made it as far as her tits.

I merely shook my head, still staring.

"Liar" she lisped, but I think the expression on my face calmed her rage. She still had me pinned down like some sort of bug but she smiled when she noticed my hard on and that I was staring at her nipples again.

"Hmm... maybe I'll forgive you... but I'm changing the rules. What I say goes from now until I leave, got it?"

I nodded...

"Good boy." She said and my cock twitched in response.

She noticed my reaction to being called a good boy and her smile grew wider, the flirty twinkle was back in her eyes again.

"What should I do to a boy with a dirty mind, impure intentions and a hard cock?"

I know what I wanted her to do - suck my cock until it exploded over her pretty face, lick my balls until I was hard again then stick my cock up her ass and ride me until be both came.

I licked my lips at the thought.

Maybe after she'd finished cleaning, she'll make me clean her...

I don't usually go down on girls, but for her I'd eat her ass until it was clean enough to see my reflection.

I'd lick her pussy until she drowned me in her juices.

At least I'd die happy.

My cock was painfully hard now.

She let me stew for a while, glorying in her power over me, contemptuously smiling as she watched me sweat and squirm under her stare, my cock getting harder.

"I know." She said finally, an evil grin flashing across her gorgeous lips.

"Bring me 4 neckties."

She removed her foot and gave me a soft kick in the balls to get me moving. I slowly stood up, even with her heels on I was still 4" taller than her. Her baby blue eyes stared back at me through her long lashes, fucking me with her smouldering gaze.

I took a step towards her to try and re-assert some dominance over the situation, she stared at me defiantly, not braking eye contact, hands still on hips.

I wanted to take back control of this situation. I wanted to run my hands through her hair, pulling on it as I forced her head back to dominantly kiss her, ravaging her with my mouth, leaving her panting and breathless. The I'd throw her to her hands and knees by her hair, tear her panties off and plunge my achingly hard cock into her making her scream out in pleasure. Her soaking wet pussy would suck my cock home on every stroke as I hold her in place by those maddening nipples of hers. I'd cum with a roar, biting her neck, leaving painful red bruises, marking her as mine. She'd look at me with tears in her eyes and loving suck my cock clean, then back to its full glory so she could taste the cum of her new owner.

All this imagined in a heartbeat, then I turned and made my way to the bedroom to bring Bianca the ties that she asked for.

As I turned to go, she slapped me on my ass, making me jump and yelp in surprise, involuntarily pushing my ass back into her hand. She smiled at my reaction and gave my ass a squeeze, making me push back again.

"Good boy" she said, now groping my ass. I began to moan softly as she continued to feel me up. Abruptly she stopped and with one last loud slap on my ass pushed me towards the door.

I got the ties in a daze, not sure what had just happened and why I had reacted that way.

I walked back and stood in front of her, still confused as to what just happened.

"Good boy" she said and caressed my face, running her thumb along my lips. My mouth opened on its own and sucked tentatively at he thumb, my tongue licking at it gently, my eyes closed and I moaned softly. She smiled and slowly pushed her thumb in and out, a little further each time until I was hungrily sucking at it.

There was a loud, wet pop when she pulled her fingers out of my mouth. I opened me eyes in surprise to see that I had been languidly sucking on four fingers, drool running down my chin, I hadn't even noticed when they got to the back of my throat, I hadn't even gagged. Nor had I noticed that she was pressed against me, her other hand down the back of my pants, spreading my ass cheeks and teasing my hole with those long fingernails.

Bianca looked very pleased and very, very horny. We were both breathing heavily and my glazed eyes were unfocused, waiting for whatever she had planned next.

"Good boy" she breathed.

I smiled mindlessly and my pre-cum drooled from my cock as it twitched in reply.

"Strip" she instructed and I clumsily undressed as quickly as possible, leaving on my white boxer shorts, now stained and semi see-through thanks to all the pre-cum that must've drooled out of my hard 6" cock as Bianca toyed with me.

"Sit."

I sat down heavily on a dining chair automatically spreading my legs wide, hoping for a lap dance.

Bianca tied my each leg to a chair leg, my hands were tied together behind the back of the chair and the final tie was used as a gag.

At her mercy I watched helplessly as she proceeded to clean the apartment. Unable to move, unable to touch or kiss as she went about her business, flaunting her ass and tits, taunting me, tormenting me.

So near and yet so far.

When she had finished, her skin gleamed with sweat. She turned to face me proudly, like the cat that got the cream.

"Now that's been taken care of, it's time for you to clean me."

She grinned and sauntered over to me, still tied to the chair, very horny and very frustrated.

She sat on my lap sideways, her arms draped around my neck. Still gagged I strained forwards to nuzzle her face and neck.

The smell of her perfume was being overpowered by the smell of her sweat and that powerful, primal, pheromone laden stink was even more arousing than her perfume had been.

She grinned at my enthusiasm and leant away.

"First you can clean here." She said as she untied the gag, raised her arm and pulled me firmly by the hair, guiding my face into her sweaty shaven armpit.

My tongue lolled out of my mouth and I licked at her warm, damp pit. I groaned deep in my chest as my tastebuds were flooded with the intoxicating taste of her sweat, it was sweet, salty and tangy and my body reacted to it on a primal, animalistic level.

I hungered for the taste of her sweat. I grunted as I lapped at her armpit like a starving dog, until it was sticky with my spit.

I closed my eyes and lost myself in the taste, smell and feel of her on my mouth. I barely noticed when she pulled my hair, directing me to her other pit which I worshipped with the same passion, drooling and moaning and noisily swallowing.

I whined when she pulled me away from her.

"Good boy" she lisped, her face glowing with a heady mix of triumph and arousal.

She stood and stretched, pushing her ass into my face, before untying me leaving the gag around my neck as a leash and slowly walking back to the sofa. She lay across it, her strappy black heels dangling off the cushions, her back propped against an arm rest.

I waited to see what would happen next, still not entirely sure what HAD happened.

She pointed to a spot on the floor next to her feet.

"Heel boy."

Without thinking I crawled on hands and knees to the spot she had pointed, sat on my heels, hands clasped behind my back, chest out, back straight, on display, staring at her expectantly.

"Good boy." I smiled mindlessly, my hard cock twitched and drooled in Pavlovian response.

"Fetch me a glass of Prosecco, bring the bottle and a bowl for you."

I crawled away to pour her a drink and returned with a glass in one hand, the bottle in the other and the bowl in my mouth.

I poured her a drink and placed the bottle and the bowl at her feet.

She drank the first glass quickly and poured herself another.

She told me to take her shoes off, which I quickly did, she rubbed her toes over my face, sometimes trampling, sometimes stroking but always smearing that sexy foot stink on me, marking me. I licked at her soles and toes when she deigned to pass them near enough to my lips, otherwise I passively accepted what she was doing to me, demeaning me for her amusement.

"Lick my feet."

She didn't have to tell me twice, I opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue, enthusiastically licking at the toes that had been teasing me, making Bianca giggle.

Eventually she was giggling uncontrollably as I sucked her toes like a tiny cock, trying to give each one my best blowjob while massaging the sole of her foot, alternating the firmness of each stroke and occasionally raking my nails down the sole, making her shiver.

As the giggling increased I started rubbing further and further up her calf, spreading her legs wider and she slouched down into the sofa with a sigh, giving me better access to between her legs.

As I reached her inner thighs the giggling abruptly stopped and the foot that wasn't wedged into my mouth was placed on my forehead. I opened my eyes and looked up, meeting her wicked smile, lust blazing from her eyes, making my hard, neglected cock impossibly harder.

"Ah ah ah. Naughty boy."

She pushed me back with the heel of her foot and pulled the other out of my mouth with a wet sucking noise.

I merely grinned at her helplessly, I couldn't help myself and she sure sounded like she was enjoying herself too.

"Now, what should I do with you?"

My mind shot back to my earlier fantasy of dominating her, only this time she was the one in control, pulling my hair, ravaging my mouth, clawing my back as she urged me to fuck her harder, faster, deeper, then sitting on my face and making me lick her clean and then continuing to ride my face until she'd cum so much that she collapses on me.

She seemed to read my mind and said "No. Not that you naughty boy."

"Good boys get treats." There was that maddening phrase again, the words seemed to bypass my brain and go directly to my cock.

"Naughty boys get punished."

With that she sat up straight and instructed me to lie across her legs and "present that naughty little ass for a spanking."

The first two were playful and more noise than pain and I wiggled my ass in response.

After that she got serious and yanked my boxers down, painfully pulling my cock back between my legs and hit me with eight serious smacks, I jumped at the first, by the fourth I started to yelp and after the eight stinging slap my ass felt like it was burning and I was no longer attempting to stifle any cries. She took a break from slapping me to sensuously caress my ass, her gentle touches felt really good after her brutal assault and I raised my ass up, offering it to her.

I heard her giggle at my display and I was rewarded with more touches, making me moan softly as she intimately massaged my ass, all the time spreading my cheeks and teasing my hole, making me shiver and moan at the unexpected electrifying pleasure of having my ass hole touched.

She drooled spit directly on to my hole and I flinched at the unexpected sensation. She stroked my back to soothe me and started gently pushing at my slick hole with the soft pads of her fingers, rubbing the muscles gently, stretching them, caressingly them, seducing them to relax and let her in.

I was lost in the sensations, she was playing me like a fiddle, I was putty in her hands, a mindless pleasure puppet and she knew exactly how to pull my strings. I was breathing heavily, panting in lust and she hadn't even touched my cock.

Just as I began to feel an orgasm stirring in my depths, that incredible, irresistible pressure building, except now it was radiating from my ass like waves and not my cock.

Bianca stopped playing with my ass and with unexpected force, delivered four venomous slaps directly on to my now wet and puffy ass hole.

I cried out in pain and tried to buck off her but I was still dazed from my near orgasmic state so she easily held me down.

She caught hold of the tie that was still around my neck and pulled it tight, choking me and holding me in position. She reached down and grabbed one of her shoes, she brought it to my lips and I kissed it instinctively.

"Are you ready for your real punishment?" She asked.

I could barely breathe with the tie clamped painfully around my neck, in any case she took my silence for acquiescence and slapped my ass with the sole of her shoe.

I let out a strangled cry of pain as the agony shot through me.

"Count."

Somehow I managed to get to ten, although by then I was openly crying.

She brought her shoe back to my face and I kissed it again before she dropped it to the floor and pushed me off her lap.

I landed on my side with a thud and looked up to see Bianca staring triumphantly over me.

"Good boy." She said and only then did I realise that my cock was still hard and leaking pre-cum.

"Would you like me to take care of that for you?" She lisped.

I nodded, not trusting myself to speak.

"Hmm... I don't think you deserve it..."

She winked at me.

"All that punishment has made me thirsty..." I hurriedly refilled her glass and knelt up to offer it to her.

"Good boy."

I shivered at the words now, they radiated through me as deep, slow, powerful waves of pleasure. I swayed faintly as they rolled through me, centring on my newly awakened ass hole.

The new centre of my world.

"Would you like a drink my new pet?"

Pet?

She thought I was her pet?

Was I her pet?

12