Mamono Adventures Ch. 07

Story Info
Seventh installment of my first series.
3.6k words
4.5
685
00

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 06/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Took a pretty long break but I'm back now! I have a few stories ready to go and countless more in the works right now. If you guys want more Mamono, let me know! Also, I'm beginning commissions so use the authors page to message me. - E.B*

"Psst...". "Wake up..." Bibi whispered.

My eyes slowly fluttered open. I was laid out on the couch after last nights... events.

Bibi knelt over me, running her fingers through my hair. She sat back on her heels and smiled.

"Damn. Ms. Dawson really did you in last night", said Bibi.

I sat up, my eyes squinted. I tried to adjust to the light shining in through the windows in the living room.

"Good morning," I yawned, raising my arms to stretch.

Bibi planted a kiss on my cheek and stood up. She was wearing a sports bra and shorts.

"I'm about to go on a run, but I have great news! If you go down to the University there's someone who may be able to help you with that remote thingy. Professor Keating is like a super-genius and she's your best bet at getting that thing fixed".

She walked into the kitchen for a moment and then came back holding a water bottle and a pen with paper. She scribbled on the paper for a moment and then handed it to me. "That's the address to Professor Keating's lab, its only a couple blocks down the road".

I stood and gave her a kiss as she embraced me. "Thank you," I said, "See you later?".

"Of Course," she replied. We shared another kiss and she gave my package a pat.

She turned around and headed out the door, her tail swinging side to side. "Man. She's got a nice ass," I thought to myself.

Once BiBi had left I quickly got dressed and headed out to find the lab. As I strolled through the city, I realized that it was quite similar to my own universe. Sidewalks and trees, fire hydrants, taxis and other cars but everything seemed slightly more advanced. I wonder what they're doing right.

I strolled along the sidewalk, still getting the same stares and gasps. I eventually found the building. A large brick structure with blacked out windows. Strange... I hope Professor Keating isn't batshit crazy.

I walked up to the large double doors. There was no door handle. I looked over and spotted a gray box with a button and a small camera. I pressed what I thought was a buzzer and waited. After a minute or two, the doors slid apart and opened on their own. I was met with a long industrial hallway. Cement floors and dim lighting.

Continuing on, I followed along the long corridor. My guard was up. What the hell had I gotten myself into?

I came to elevator doors. They chimed open, the overhead light flickering. I stepped in. The interior of the elevator was sheet metal, bare as can be. No buttons or indicator to what floor I was on. I gulped as the doors creaked shut with me inside.

The elevator dropped with uncomfortable speed. I shuddered at the sudden movement as I could feel myself descend. The elevator began to slow and the doors slid open with a chime.

Almost as fast as the doors opened, I was met with a bright light shining in my eyes. "Slight pupil dilation... no clear concussion or cognitive affect..." rambled a feminine voice. The light moved to the left of my field of view and my eyes followed. In my peripheral vision, I saw a figure of a woman.

"Yes, yes. No clear adverse effects of multidimensional travel..." the woman said. This woman must be Professor Keating.

"Hell-..." I started.

As my mouth opened to greet Professor Keating, a piece of metal met my tongue and stopped my sentence. Professor Keating had my tongue pressed down to the bottom of my mouth and was shining her light inside.

"No sign of any drastic physiological differences," she muttered to herself.

She released my tongue and took a step back, raising a device towards me. I couldn't make out her face as my eyes adjusted but she had some type of mask over her face. Her device hummed as she slowly moved it up and down. The device chimed and an electronic voice uttered, "Safe".

"You carry no multidimensional virus or bacteria," she stated, taking off her protective mask.

Professor Keating was quite tall, my neck angled upwards to make eye contact. I looked at her mouth, noticing the sharp teeth. She was clearly a lioness, as royal as they come. I felt the adrenaline rushing through my veins, the presence of such a grand being making my fight or flight rage inside.

From top to bottom, she was stunning. Feline ears atop her head, her golden fur was short and looked like millions of fragile strands of gold. Her fur covered her face and snout which ended with a pink nose. Her eyes were large and lined with a black color, almost like a natural eyeliner and mascara. Her pupils were sharp and her iris a hazel color, sitting behind large spectacles.

She was wearing an oversized lab coat with many stains on it. She had it buttoned from top to bottom but knowing this place, there were bound to be some serious assets hidden underneath that lab coat.

"Follow me please," she said.

Professor Keating led me further into her lab. She had tubes and beakers that lined the tables. There were many computers and screens that displayed complex formulas, numbers, and symbols that were alien to me. One of the tables was bare, excluding a large glass container that sat in the center. The container had industrial material on either end with knobs and buttons. I noticed a grayish blue substance was spread across the bottom of the container. I leaned in as I walked to get a closer look.

"Ah ah ahh," chimed Professor Keating.

She came to a table at the end of the lab. There was a cluttered mess of mechanical parts and wires. She turned around to face me.

"May I see the device you need repaired," she asked.

I gulped and took the mangled mechanical mess out of my back pocket and began explaining to her how the device worked.

"So this uses- "

"Oh shush," she said, cutting me off. She approached and examined the mess in my hands. She picked up each piece and turned around to face the table once again. She tinkered for a moment and then faced me, holding a mechanical piece of some sort. She pointed it at me.

"I can't believe someone was able to solve multidimensional travel before me," said Professor Keating, her eyes squinted.

I gulped. My mouth was completely dry all of a sudden.

"It definitely wasn't you, just somebody in your dimension. Why would a person of that intellect entrust a universe-shattering technology to a mindless meat-slinging buffoon," she questioned.

"Actually. Ahem. I... I helped create it. Just the circuits and stuff. The theory behind it was all Dr. Ron. Can you fix it?" I asked.

Professor Keating paused for a moment and then turned back around to the table with a sigh.

"Yes. I can fix it. However, it will take quite some time," she started. I watched as she fumbled with the buttons on her lab coat. She took it off and placed it on the table in front of her, revealing a sight for any man's eyes. She was as well endowed as she was tall, especially in her rear end.

She turned to face me. She was wearing a red turtleneck sweater that bulged out from the size of her breasts. Her jeans were skin tight. I wonder if she has to get them tailor made to her massive size. She had a perfect hourglass figure that resembled a massive statue towering over me.

"Since I have a "mythical" being in my presence, I have one demand in return for fixing your device..." said Professor Keating.

I glanced at her breasts quickly, thinking she would not notice.

"Wait... No! That's not my demand, idiot," she said, "I need your... skills to help me collect some data".

She motioned for me to follow and began walking back into the heart of the lab. She came to a console and sat in the chair in front of it. The sound of typing and pressing buttons echoed through the lab for a minute. She finally stood and the nearest wall slid away somehow. It revealed a door with a glass window pane on it. We approached and she opened the door for me.

As I entered, I noticed that the room was completely empty except for a single medical table. Those types of tables they have at the doctor's office when you get a check up. I glanced at the table and then back to Professor Keating.

"Sit and then lie down, please. I'll give you directions through the PA system," she stated, her arm motioning to the table.

I obliged and she whisked out of the room, shutting the door behind her. It slammed with a heavy sound. Mechanical sounds screeched with what I assume was the locking system. When the sounds subsided, a strap sprung out of the table I was laying on and restricted my head from moving. Almost just as fast. Straps protruded and subdued my wrists and ankles. With a mechanical whirring, the table began to rise. It tilted forward, changing my view of the ceiling to a view of the door. The table then spread apart, my arms and legs spread in a starfish position. The whirring finally stopped as I was backed up to be restrained to the far wall from the door.

Professor Keating then appeared behind the glass of the door.

"WHAT THE FUCK? GET ME OUT OF HERE," I bellowed with all my might.

She grinned from behind the glass.

"I promise, this will not hurt at all... I hope. I'm going to fix your remote so you can get home while the test is being completed. Specimen X has not been tested with intelligent life yet, however, I believe I will get a different result with you," she said.

"Specimen X? You need to get me out of here. Now!" I ordered.

"Do you want to go home or not?" she replied.

"Fuck lady, you're crazy!"

"Specimen X has not hurt anything I have put in this chamber with it. You will not be in danger. I have safety protocols installed to restrict it if it becomes too aggressive."

"Aggressive?! Just get this shit over with," I said.

Professor Keating disappeared from the door and the whirring began once again. This time, a panel opened in the center of the floor. An object raised from underneath. It was the container I was looking at in the lab earlier! "There's something living in there?" I thought to myself.

The whirring stopped and the container was now on the floor in the middle of the testing room. The top of the container popped open with a hiss. I stared at the container, the sweat slowly forming beads on my face. The grayish blue substance that rested at the bottom of the container began shifting. It unnaturally shifted, swirling and rising around the walls of the container until it overflowed and spurted onto the floor. The whole substance moved as if it were sentient, murking across the floor to the door.

What I assumed was Specimen X oozed up the surface of the door until it came to the glass.

"What. The. Fuck," I said.

"I found Specimen X in a small meteor that landed just outside of the city. It's origin is unknown, its sex is unknown... Honestly, I don't know shit about this thing and it seems to have some type of unique biocompatibility. So while I fix your device, I need to test it with a subject that has sex for nonreproductive means. AKA, you," said Professor Keating over the PA system.

Specimen X slowly slid down the door. It puddled and pooled in that spot for a moment. Suddenly, two semi liquid columns began to rise out of the puddled mess. It rose and unnaturally pooled and swirled until it was a mangled mess with some resemblance of legs. It took a step towards me, almost collapsing in on itself. It stepped again, seeming more solidified at the "legs". It slowly began to resemble a jelly or slime rather than a liquid. It stepped another time, only it collapsed.

The slime swirled for a moment, and then rose again. This time, it was semi transparent. It no longer had legs, however, it now had... breasts? The slime formed itself into a glob of slime with a pair of large breasts aimed at me. Slowly, it slid toward me like a slug with tits. As it got closer, it began to finish its form. The glob with tits formed its own head, shoulders, and arms with no hands at the ends. I was staring at the slightly transparent mannequin-esque alien approach. It swayed side to side as it crept closer to me. I struggled against the restraints.

When Specimen X was face to "face" with me, it stopped. An orifice opened where a mouth would normally be on a person. A strand of slime extended out of its "mouth" and approached my face. I yanked and struggled against my head restraint, but could only close my eyes as it slid what resembled a tongue across the side of my face. Its tongue left a wet residue on my cheek before retreating back into its mouth. I cursed under my breath, still tugging at my restraints.

The creature slid backwards a few inches. I stared at its faceless head. Its head slowly angled downwards as it examined my restrained body and it began its approach once more.

Specimen X's appendages raised and crept close to my torso. The two tendrils snaked until they reached my shirt. It was warm and wet, leaving my clothes damp with its grayish blue residue. The tendrils scanned my body, one entering the inside of my shirt through the collar. The other tendril snaked down to enter through the bottom of my shirt. I shuddered as the warm slime slid across my skin.

I closed my eyes, attempting to calm down. I came to the realization that I was completely helpless and this alien thing is probably going to probe me or something even worse.

Then I felt the pressure around my belt. My eyes sprung open and I lowered my sight to see both tendrils attempting to enter my pants. I felt the slime against my waist line, motionless. The tendrils slowly retreated away from my belt. I sighed in relief. Maybe this thing was giving up.

It was at that moment, I realized I was wrong. The slimy tendrils came together at my buckle and fully submerged it inside of Specimen X. I watched as the end of my belt slid back through the buckle and released by some unseen movement inside the glob of slime. The tendrils retreated, and my pants loosened around my waist. The tendrils then entered in between my pants and my waist and lowered my pants to my mid thigh. I gulped.

The tendrils then did the same motion to my boxers, slowly lowering them to reveal my soft manhood in all its glory. I yanked against the restraints in one last effort to escape to no avail.

Specimen X's tendrils slid back up my leg, grazing my balls. One tendril stopped and cupped my balls, raising my package slightly. The other tendril slipped in between my dick and balls and raised my member to aim straight out. Specimen X's lower half swelled and shrunk, lowering its breasts and faceless head to be just about where someone on their knees would be.

The alien's faceless head then angled upward, almost as if it wanted to see the panicked look on my face. The slick surface of where Specimen X's face would be suddenly became disturbed. Three protrusions raised; two lips and a nose. It puckered its lips and then opened its "mouth" once more. I watched as its slimy tongue protruded. Specimen X's head angled down to face my member once more.

Specimen X's tongue, which was unnaturally long, extended to meet my member. It grazed my tip, slowly sliding up and down. The tendril that was holding my member up then began to wrap itself around in a spiral. The warmth and moisture began to make my dick throb and grow. The tendril that gripped me tightened. Slowly, my dick had grown to its full length in Specimen X's grasp. Its tongue continued to slide up and down the tip of my penis until a small portion of precum was released. The alien slime's tongue then retreated into its mouth. The mouth orifice then opened and its head approached.

As Specimen X's mouth enveloped my dick, the tendril that had spiraled itself around my shaft released and lowered to cup my balls. The alien slime continued to absorb my member. My eyes widened as I could see my own manhood through the top of the alien's transparent head. As more of my shaft was taken, I could feel a dense barrier within Specimen X's "body". My penis angled downwards. Holy shit! This thing was simulating a throat!

When the Slime had encased the whole of my dick, it stopped its movement. Suddenly, I felt a tightening around the base of my shaft. It resembled the feeling of a ring that had found its grip and was beginning to squeeze. I saw nothing but my penis inside of this slime, yet I felt a grip around the base of my shaft. The ring then began moving. I felt it slowly slide from base to tip. The movement then dissipated.

Almost as fast as it left, the feeling was back around the base of my dick. It followed the same path again. It felt... too good. The grip was tight enough that it hurt slightly. This motion continued a few times and then began to increase in speed and intensity. This fucking thing was milking me.

I felt the sweat slowly gliding down my face. The intense sucking was now painful. I tensed my whole body with each iteration. My breathing got heavy, then I began to wince and grunt. Specimen X continued to increase its speed. I groaned as it tightened its grip around my balls.

It had only been a minute or two yet the intensity had made it seem like I had been in this thing for eons. I felt pressure building from the base of my dick. I knew I was close, and it seemed Specimen X did as well. The alien slime then began to move its "head" away and towards my body. The tight grip now situated at the opening of its mouth. With each pull, the pressure moved a smidge up the length of my shaft. Closer and closer, I was being sucked dry. Specimen X continued the slow, mechanical movement.

As I neared climax, Specimen X paused for a moment at the base of my shaft. It then slowed once more, pulling its mouth along. I felt my seed being pulled out from inside. As it neared my tip, the alien slime gripped my balls tighter. A tear formed in the corner of my eye as the pain disguised itself as the most intense pleasure I had ever felt. When Specimen X had pulled away to my tip, it paused and the suction intensified. It began pulling away a little, stretching my dick, until it was released with a thunderous "PLOP".

I felt myself lose consciousness. The darkness consumed me and the painful pleasure subsided. I don't know how long I was unconscious but I felt a hand softly smacking my cheek. I fluttered my eyes open. Professor Keating's molten gold iris came into view. Her face showed signs of nervousness.

"Holy crap, I thought it killed you!" she exclaimed.

My brain felt muddy and my balls were sore. I noticed I was no longer restrained and looked down. Professor Keating was cradling me, as if I was a child.

"Could you let me down?" I asked.

She chuckled and lowered me to the floor. After a moment, I felt the numbness in my legs dissipate. I grinned, hiding the fatigue I felt.

"That was fun," I told her.

She snickered and smiled back at me, pointing to my waist. "Could you put your pants back on?" she asked. I obliged and did as she asked. She then led me back into the lab.

"By the way, I never believed in the myths but you are the real deal. That's quite a reproductive organ," she said looking back towards me as she walked. I chuckled as we arrived at her work station. She showed me the fixed remote. It had a new screen on the front so she must have made new upgrades.

"Get going, I'm sure you're missing home," she said, pressing a few buttons. She then tossed me the remote as a portal, which was far more calm than I was used to, opened. I started for the portal when Professor Keating jumped. "Oh! Don't forget, I want to meet the genius who made all this possible!," she shouted. I nodded and continued. As I stepped through the portal, my vision went dark...