All Comments on 'Man Cheats With Wife's Best Friend'

by Fireballssex

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sorry

I realize that we're not looking for intricate plotting here, but it seems to me there should be some plausibility in a scene-setter.

I stumbled a bit at the brown aureoles and eraser-tip nipples of his wife's best friend: I suppose she could have been always around him in sheer blouses and no bra, so a tie goes to the author.

But plausibility went down the drain when his wife's best friend gets upset about her husband's cheating, comes to the house of her best friend, meets a husband who's never cheated on his wife and bingo! Now the guy's wife can leave home upset -- gee, maybe she could move in with Ashley's husband!

I doubt that it would have taken too much thought to construct a scene-setter that made just a wee bit more sense.

oldwinooldwinoalmost 17 years ago
Nice First Story

Keep writing. Good plot. Try to develope the caraters more.

Some readers nic-pic stories to death. My gf and I tend to just enjoy the stories and ignore the bumps.

Try working with the wonderful editors on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
stupid

She just left her husband because she caught him cheating on him.It is highly doubtful that after experiencing this, she would do the same thing to a friend that she went to for comfort.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 17 years ago
Lacks logic

The more effective stories here allow the narrative to emerge from the characters, rather than force the protagonists to conform to the dynamics of the plot. For an apparently loyal husband to jump into bed with his wife's best friend makes as little sense as the woman walking out on her marriage (sadly, some guys do stray during their partner's pregnancy, but you'd have thought she'd have fought harder to rescue the relationship), then sleep with the first bloke she sees sporting a hard-on. Let the narrative develop organically, and you'll produce much stronger fiction.

hansbwlhansbwlalmost 17 years ago
Upset, Who???

She catch her husband with his ex, then she walks over to her best friend and fucks her husband??? How stupid can you get???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Not bad for a first story, but!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have the pregnant best friend of your wife wanting to move in because she is mad at her husband for cheating on her. Then you fuck you wife's best friend and offer to let her move in. You have betrayed and cheated on your wife and are just as guilty of adultry as that girls husband. She did just what she was upset at her husband for, why is she upset. Perhaps you were just a revenge fuck, makes you feel big doesnt it, and now she can tell your wife you fucked her and she will leave you and they can move in together. Nope she is just as guilty as her husband, nothing more than a trash slut. You are a worthless piece of trash who cant keep his dick in when tempted by someone who is your wife's friend. Want to play, you and wife need to agree on how in a Safe, Sane, and Consensual way, or get a divorce and play all you want. You have no right to expose your wife to diseases and other things without her prior permission. Would say trash is trash, throw out the trash but in this case you are the trash, and need to terminate yourself.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 17 years ago
About time for some turn-about

We get all of these slut wife stories - about time we get a slut husband story (although JPB does also occasionally write one like this). Our hero will have to deal with his wife, of course, but who knows, maybe she'll just join in with the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Doesn't Matter

He's no better than a whore wife, he needs kicking to the curb too. And this "Ashley" is sure as hell no friend to his wife. Maybe she will come home and catch them in bed and finish them off........forever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great Work!

I don't understand why moralists choose to spend so much time on literotica- only to criticize- as if that makes them better.

I'm not afraid to admit I enjoy your story very much and encourage you to keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I've got to agree

Great job on the sex scene itself, but the setup could have been more plausible. Give the best friend a reason to be there other than a cheating husband and the story line becomes much more believable. At the very least she should declare at the end that it looks like she's no better than her husband so she's gonna go home and keep this dirty little revenge fuck a secret between the the two of them. Maybe they can even hook up again since her husband isn't interested in her pregnant body, but she shouldn't move out over hubbies affair if she's no better herself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good First Story

Very enjoyable read. Loved the characters and the story line. Ignore those who put this story down, they've probably never written a story in their lives. If you don't like a story, don't criticize it, see if you can do any better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
good first story

Not bad I enjoyed it look forward to your next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Get a grip

Its amazing how people judge the author on morality and not on the story, which is all that it is, a story, is it interesting, did you enjoy the plot, all stories do not make sense or happen as real life should, thats why they are stories, fiction, half truths, just for entertainment. gosh guys, I can tell you that story mirrors real life somewhere guaranteed. Enjoy the story and leave the writer alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
good story and give us more

make story longer and you be alright.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
GREAT, Yet!!!...............

I think your story was great comparing the size but, you could go even further. I thought you just finished it for the sake of finishing. You can put a little bit of passion, sex and tenderness to it. You will certainly do good in future.

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
Moving in.....

Perhaps when she moves in, you can continue this story with watching her belly get bigger as you continue to fuck her, of course without your wife becoming aware of it. Then after the baby is born and you and her are diapering it and giving it midnight feedings you can continue to fuck her and give her your baby, as well....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Man cheats

great story, loved it, hope to read more like it from you, well writen, good luck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Keep going with it and let them get caught

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Write more to this....Mmmm

I LOVE that she got revenge sex by fucking her neighbor's big cock. Pregnant women are always horny, so maybe the wife catches her masturbating after she moves in, feels bad for her and goes down on her wet pussy. Each keeps it a secret. The husband brings over a friend and she enjoys deep groaning double penetration -- her ass and pussy loaded with cum. The wife brings a girlfriend--another horny wife--who can't stop licking this slut's cunt. The husband and friends come home to a lesbian cumfest and decide to fuck every hole over and over until the women are oozing and covered with jizz....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Pretty Hot!!! liked it.. I don't guess anyone can know just who is attracted to who until one of you blurts it out. sometimes it works other times it doesn't. but when it does, Damn!! it is good...

Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
love man's enthusiasm

I really find a man's verbal lust very hot. I also love when the author doesn't try to make the cheating 'okay' by getting the wife on board. To me that removes most of the heat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I hate cheating

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why did you stop writing ?

I enjoyed the story very much and was hoping to read

Let me know why you stopped writing please !

jim_strong911@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

N o build up or excitement really

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No.that was wrong

U did same thing to.her.so u low down too

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous