All Comments on 'Man Disciplines Sissy Ch. 07'

by LanaBehave

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
justlongtobejustlongtobeover 2 years ago

I so bad wanna be Lana.......

Please don't let us wait so long

I need more ..... much more

Thank you Daddy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh.my.Gawd!! That was amazing. I’m not sure I’ve called a story here a masterpiece before, though I’ve enjoyed many, but this qualifies as a masterpiece!

This is my first story, er installment, by you. And sadly, I had my first two pages I interrupted by my wife, but I was enthralled and on my way. From your opening (heh) being incredibly scare and stuck in the hallway with increasing fear like Hitchcock or something, I totally understood and bought in. Then how you said - then amply demonstrated - how Ray is unpredictable.

Getting back to it this morning, with my hand playing and rubbing over my nylon panties, I fell further. Your alternating Ray’s Lectures and actions is awesome. Your descriptions too, of the little things… the shifting fear, the small twitches.

I wanted often to imagine myself as the dominant male here. Remembering these things, finding a submissive (ideally a woman), and taking my own pleasure with Ray’s confidence and skill.

But the it would keep coming back: I was the Lana. With my little feminine ways, my collection of many panties and lingerie, and my need to be … well, Lana. Disciplined Lana, still learning… and submitting to Ray’s … desires. Helpless to change things. And there I lay, one hand on phone, the other hand rubbing my hardening clitty through my girly panties.

Your creativity is especially amazing. I rarely read such along story, but I was hooked by that, and your well-done descriptions. Of many surprises, the biggest was Lana thinking it was time to become active in giving Ray the blowjob, and getting slapped instead! Just before her lesson. Keeping the subject of base.. brilliant moment.

And alas, as I was ready to shoot cum all over the inside of my panties, building up for the very end, as Lana was denied the moment, so was I. Sigh! I’d figured I’d be writing to you about the “tribute” in my sopping wet panties, but alas, it will come (cum) later, when I have more time to read another chapter!

Thank you for all your hard work to make such a wonderful chapter. I’ll look forward to reading more!! Sara

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The slow burn, unf, I'm loving it.

csrichardscsrichardsover 2 years ago

Oh honey such a nice continuation of a very hot and erotic story. Looking forward to more! xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Honestly, i am trying to think if iveread anything

In this genre that is better than this last chapter. It is just magnificent. The slow burn leaves so much room for me to imagine myselfinto this scene.

Great job!

rmac1rmac1over 2 years ago

I just loved the constant buildup of the intended spanking and the eventual whipping of Lana’s bottom. I imagine being Lana, wishing I was Lana, receiving Daddy’s bare hand spanking my naughty bare bottom. Love the belt whipping scene as well, again imagining and wishing I was Lana having been bent over on the couch positioned on my hands and knees getting my ass soundly whipped.

I also love the part where Lana begins training to suck Daddy’s cock, I thoroughly love to suck cock. Reading this story brings so many fantasies of being a sissy slut for a daddy. I can’t wait!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lana is quite the authoress, it’s the way you just easily slide into the picture she creates and you want to be there, completely immersed in the scene she so wonderfully creates.

Lana you are one of the very best 💕

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

please continue the story. i wish i was lana. such an excellent story by an excellent writer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLanaBehave@LanaBehave
I like to wear a swishy dress. And write stories. If you like my Literotica stories, let's chat on Literotica Chat. Hobbies: panties, heels, dresses, spanking, online supervision Computers: lift my skirt and see Occupation: crossdress like secretary Personal Quote: Have I b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES