Man Disciplines Sissy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He trailed off. His hand was lightly tracing up and down across the front of my silky, black bikini panties. I moaned and my body twitched, responding to his hand.

"Oh honey," daddy said. "You're so hard, honey. Lana is very, very excited. Aren't you baby?"

His fingers spread out and slid up and down on my silky panty front, zeroing in on the top of hard little shaft, the spongy knob of my sensitive glans. "Oh daddy," I moaned.

A finger and thumb tightened around the shaft through my panties, just beneath the knob, and slid up and down, teasing my little glans through the tight black satin. "So hard," daddy commented. With a quick grin and a grunt, daddy's thumb and finger pinched down just below the head of my sissy penis. I cried out, something wordless. He was still standing in front of me, his own cock still hanging, jutting half hard out of his pants' open fly. With his left hand, he grasped his cock. He pushed it against my cheek, and when I cried out again at another pinch on my erection, Ray pushed his cock back into my open mouth when the head of it found my wet and slippery lips.

"I wonder if this is why your little sissy clit is so hard," Ray mused, while he slowly slid his cock three or four inches in and then back out of my mouth, still teasing my hard little cock with his right hand. "Mmm, yes, that's good. Is it because she is sucking for her daddy? Lana loves daddy's cock? In her mouth?" He had let up on his pinching, but was still lightly fondling me through my panties, and teasing me, while I twitched and squirmed, meanwhile sucking his cock.

With his hand sliding up and down over my tight panty front, Ray looked down at me, his fat cock sticking out from my glossed red lips, half way in, halfway out of my mouth. "You love it, honey. Yes, you do," he said, looking down and into my eyes. "You love daddy's hard cock in your warm, wet, sissy mouth."

I gulped and my hips gave a little twist. My body was responding to his hand, I was so excited, he was pushing buttons, more than one button, touching and fondling me, and his cock was in my mouth, and he kept talking dirty to me. I twitched and squirmed and moaned out loud.

"What's that?" Daddy said, his tone partly playful, partly stern. "Sissy getting even more excited? What a naughty girl." I moaned, hum-jobbing his cock, and gasped as my hips gave a push against his fondling hand, pushing my upright clitty shaft firmly into his cupped fingers and palm.

"Maybe it's not daddy's cock." He pulled his hips back, and un-lollypopped his cock from my tight lips.

"Maybe it was...daddy's little story, about looking at a real woman's ass, but thinking about his hot little Lana's sissy mouth, or little Lana sissy dancing in her swishy little dress for her new daddy? Was that it?"

"Or maybe it's sissy Lana getting her dress pushed up, leaning over on the sofa for daddy's belt, for a good, hard panty whipping? Or how daddy's going to bend her over and take the rubber band all the way off, to push his hard cock all the way in this time?"

He kept lightly stroking me through my panties. "Daddy's naughty girl, her sissy clitty cock, so hard," he whispered. His fingers slid down over the front of my black satin bikini panties, and I felt the tips of his fingers find the panties edge, where the leg elastic was tight to my inner thigh, and then his fingertips were invading the elastic. Ray pulled my panties to one side, to uncover me. I moaned, because my panties were so tight, and the elastic caught on my jutting clitty knob. "You're so hard hon, in your tight panties, your hard little sissy cocklet won't let me pull them to the side to bring your little stiffy out into the air." He let go, and the elastic snapped back into place. His palm rubbed the front of my panties, making me gasp, then slid up to my lacy waistband.

I straightened up, still kneeling on the sofa, but his fondling caused me to rise, lifting my shoulders, and made me arch my hips forward to meet his hand. I kept moaning and twitching and my hips spasming, slow grinding my front against his big, pawing hand. "Daddy, I, oh daddy, please, oh oh oh daddy I'm...." I said, a stream of moaning protest as I felt something bubbling up inside me, something that's waited too long already.

"Because these pretty panties are about to come down, hon," daddy whispered. "You've been a bad little girl, and I told you we were only getting started with the belt!"

My back arched. My hips thrust, as if with a mind of their own. A moan, high and keening, rose from my center and came rattling out of my throat and sizzled up through my sinuses.

"Maybe that's it," Daddy whispered, reversing his hand so his fingertips groped up under my ball sack, his palm pressed against my hard little three-and-a-half inches of sissy penis, throbbing in my panties, twitching and about to go off. "Maybe that's why naughty, dirty little sissy is so hard," he whispered. "She's about to get another spanking. Let's get these panties pulled down, honey, and get on with it, shall we?"

I felt Daddy's eyes on my face. He was studying me carefully, taking in my darting eyes, the trembling twitchiness of my near-climax expression. He could tell I was about to cum, inside my tight black panties.

Then I didn't see him. My eyes rolled up, or my eyelids fluttered shut. Or both. I felt my hips thrusting, felt the contraction down deep, down where daddy had his hand. I was starting to cum. No, not yet, but very close.

And even while it was happening, or almost happening, Ray had pulled his hand up across my panties, and was sliding his groping fingers under my pantie's waistband.

"Oh honey, no," he said. "Not yet, honey." His left hand was inside my panties, and I felt his fingers slide down and curl, circling my shaft. My hips, my scrotum, and my straining cock gave another twitching spasm, and I was at the point of no return; the cum was begun.

"Let's ruin this one, too," Daddy said. Abruptly, he pulled his hand out of my panties, gave them a little tug to clear my jutting cock, and then I felt his big flat hand on my upper back, between my shoulders, bending me over again. His right hand yanked down on the back elastic of my panties. And then the belt was in his hand.

My orgasm, already begun, choked off when he took his hand out of my panties.

In back, my panties were bunched down below my bottom, not even pulled down to mid-thigh. In front, my hard sissy cock was still, somehow, holding up the elastic waistband, twitching, jutting, as if begging to be touched, stroked, somehow stimulated just the little bit more that it needed, just a little, one more touch, rub, or pull, to deliver the sudden sweet, spurting satisfaction it wanted. ThatI wanted. I was right there.

And daddy swung his big arm, putting his hips and shoulder into it, and the doubled leather belt whistled through the air, and its high, harsh crack landed on my bare bottom, and my hips thrust, and my sobs came. And as the belt slashed the air again and again, the sound of rhythmic whipping marking time in that quiet hotel suite, my hips twisting and my bottom stinging. My cheeks bounced and welted and reddened, my while my poor neglected cock relaxed its jutting under my black panty waistband, drooped, and drooled its weak and ruined ejaculation, caught pooling in the dark cotton crotch lining of my pretty black satin panties.