Man Discovers Woke Sex Is The Best

Story Info
Finding a life mate with great personality and hot sex.
3.6k words
4.14
4.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,780 Followers

I'm guilty, yes very guilty of being a man who enjoys sex, lusty great sex. But, I'm not guilty of disrespecting women. They are wonderful human beings, great friends and a mother to my future children when I find her. I never push beyond personal boundaries. It's much more erotic to let them find their lusty natures on their own terms as I mount their luscious bodies and pound into their hot, wet pussies. Classy, intelligent ladies are amazing. I'm lucky to be able to date gorgeous women. I'm thirty-two with a great job and I keep in shape. I've never had trouble attracting desirable women. Now, for the first time, my mission is to find a permanent mate to settle down and start a family. It's time.

I've had a great revelation in the last couple of years that has improved my sex-life immeasurably. That is upfront honest dialogue about sex with women I date before we jump into bed. Some people call that "woke". I discovered that many great women are as lusty as me and are willing to admit it. No more secret desires, hoping to get lucky after many drinks or a persuasive line. No, I'm right up front. Turns out, the wonderful, juicy, great women love the honesty and respond in kind.

The dating apps I frequent now have women looking for long term relationships too. I insist on our first live meeting, usually casually over coffee, that I want no sex until the fourth date. That makes the first three dates stress-free regarding sex. First, I want to know her as a person. She must have a good-natured personality and intelligence. She must have a very feminine nature. On the fourth date sex is one hundred percent on the menu. I want the full package before I decide on a life partner. I've come to understand that a deep relationship is twofold; first being soulmates and committed faithfully to making a great life together and second entering a lust bubble together to explore our lusty instincts.

On the fourth date, I'm a horny bastard intent on mounting and fucking an attractive female. I love the tension building in the air since we both know that sex will happen. On the fourth night, she might see me talking and acting the gentleman like our other dates, but my brain is focused on pussy. I've dated a few ladies but unfortunately none checked all the boxes. Stephanie, my fourth date tonight, might be the one. Here is part of our conversation on our third date.

"Stephanie, you are amazing. I find you very attractive and a great person all around."

"Eric, what can I say other than I'm thinking I'm lucky to have met you too."

"It's time for our fourth date, you know the one where we agreed we should wait to have our first sex."

"I hear you."

"Why don't you come over to my apartment and let me show you how a man can cook a good meal?"

"Eric, I appreciate that but if you don't mind, I'd love to cook something hot for you at my place."

"Great, I hear you. Should I bring condoms or do you have that covered?"

"No, it's all good."

As you can see, we are both open and honest about sex. The last few days I'm getting horny just imagining mounting her trim body, licking her hot pussy and her wrapping her luscious lips around the head of my cock. That is the beauty of woke sex. We are both lusty adults that know the sex will gladly happen.

Fourth date: Dinner at her place

I've had a chubby all day, thinking about bedding this gorgeous woman. She might be the one. She ticks all the boxes and now we will find out her sexual nature. I'm bringing a bottle of her favorite white wine. This is a nice condo building. Stephanie is separated and definitely divorcing. Here we are. I ring up in the entrance-way and she buzzes me in.

The door opens to her condo and there she is in a classy, yellow summer dress with a full skirt and more cleavage than I've been shown before. Nice touch. The color compliments her blonde hair that looks to be styled for our date and her makeup is perfect. She has certainly dressed to impress me. I like that in a woman. I love the hot red lipstick. My brain has a flash of a vision of those red lips around my stiff cock. As I said before, guilty. The fourth date is about fucking.

"Come on into my humble abode, Eric. Good to see you."

I give her a New York air kiss and a brief hug. Her perfume is a classic scent.

"Great to be here, Stephanie. I love your place and you look fabulous. I remembered you like white wine. I brought you a nice French sauterne."

"Thank you. I'm having a scotch and soda. Can I get you something? I have all kinds of alcohol. My goodness, you will think I'm a hard drinker."

"No way. A cocktail in the evening is one of life's great necessities. I'll join you in a Scotch and soda, thanks."

She turns and walks to a mini-bar by the stereo equipment. She has a nice-looking ass under that dress and her calves are nicely highlighted by her high heels. My cock is filling a bit being near such a desirable woman who I will be mounting soon. I adjust it in my pants before she turns back with my drink. She has a big smile on her beautiful face.

"Stephanie, why don't you propose a toast?"

"Okay, let me think. Here's to meeting a great guy and getting to know him better."

Whew, is that a green light or what? Classy, 'woke' women aren't shy to be forward when they decide to have sex. I'll respond in kind.

"Here's to meeting a classy, great woman and getting to know her better."

I sip my drink and look down at her cleavage. She catches me looking and smiles. I need some touching and I'm sure she does too.

"Come here and let me give you a big hug. I've been thinking about you all day." She steps into my arms. I hold her tight. Women like a strong manly hug. Her body feels toned. When we know each other better I will be cupping her ass. Now is too soon.

"You feel good." She hugs me back.

"You feel good too."

"Let's have dinner and chat a bit. I made a casserole that my mother taught me to make."

"Sounds great. I have a real appetite."

"I bet you do."

"Hey girl, what are you talking about?" We both laugh knowing the erotic undercurrent of the fourth-date evening.

"Sit over there at the dining table and I will get the casserole. There is a bottle of the red wine you like. It goes with the Italian casserole. I'll have a glass too."

She turns and walks to the kitchen. Nice ass again. The dress hugs her bottom and her yoga-toned ass cheeks are clearly visible under the fabric. A shot of adrenaline hits my chest knowing I will be holding them naked in my hands soon. I sit at the nicely laid out table, open the wine and pour it into two crystal, long stem glasses. She comes back holding a big dish with two large oven mitts and puts it on the table.

"Looks great. I have quite an appetite."

"I bet you do."

"Hey, naughty girl. What are you thinking?" We both laugh.

We finish quickly as my lust starts to build and I feel her sexual vibe across the table. She reaches across and holds my hand, looking into my eyes.

"If it's okay with you, I'd like to just slow dance for a while. I haven't been with a man in quite a while and it will help me relax. Is that okay, Eric?

"Whatever that makes you comfortable is great with me, Stephanie."

"Thanks, Eric, you are a real gentleman."

She goes to the stereo to put on some music. I'm watching her sweet ass and thinking how this gentleman is going to mount her and go animal. My lust is already in the orange zone and we are just getting started. Fuck, I'm getting hard. Better shift my junk to a better angle.

A slow romantic ballad starts playing. She walks back into my embrace and our bodies meld together. Her full breasts feel perfect against my chest.

"Is it okay if I touch you?"

"Yes, please."

She kisses me tenderly under my ear as I slide my hands down to her firm ass. She stops dancing and gives a moan as I massage both cheeks. She reaches her lips up to mine and we kiss. The sexual tension of the last hour consumes us and soon we are kissing passionately. I pull her hips to my hard erection to let her know this is turning me on. Her hands go to the back of my neck, giving me free reign to explore. I love to talk dirty to women I will fuck. They love it.

"Your ass is amazing. Oh my god."

She whimpers as massage deeper. I can feel her panty-line and a fantasy picture shoots into my brain of peeling them down her legs and off. This lady is in heat. I cup a breast over her dress. She kisses my neck as I grunt and grope the breasts I've been eyeing all evening. The dancing is lost in the moment.

"Oh Eric, I haven't felt like this in so long."

I take her hand and place it on my erection.

"Look at how you make me feel. You are so sexy."

"Oh Eric, let's go to my bedroom. Forget the dancing. I hope I can please you." That last phrase sends an adrenaline thrill into my chest.

"Lead to way."

She takes my hand and literally pulls me down a hallway to her bedroom. This lady wants a good fucking. It's a feminine bedroom fit for a queen. The room is semi-dark, just lit with lamps on two side tables. We stop beside the bed, and she immediately unbuttons my shirt, kissing my chest as she spreads it open. I am in no hurry. I let her undo my belt and strip my pants down and off before I work on her. I love being nude when a new lady is still dressed. Call me an exhibitionist. Guilty. She stares down at the tent in my underwear. I give her a nudge.

"Go ahead."

I big rosy blush fills her cheeks as she strips off the last of my clothing. Her beautiful eyes open wider as she looks down. She embraces me with a passion.

"Oh Eric, oh baby."

I feel her ass again as our bodies meld, me naked and her fully clothed. I swim in the shear horniness of the moment.

In jest I ask, "Is it okay if I take off your clothes?"

"Yes, please."

"Thanks Stephanie. Hold my ass." She immediately grips my naked glutes with a big sigh.

I reach around her and pull down the zipper at the back of her dress. I reach inside and unfasten her bra. Taking half a step back, I look down as I pull her dress and bra down off her shoulders revealing her gorgeous breasts. The nipples are diamond hard and sticking out. She eagerly pushes her dress down over her hips and off. Then her fingers go to the waistband of her lacy, royal purple panties.

"No, let me take them off. It's so much fun."

She smiles as I reverently pull down her satin panties. A cleanly shaven camel-toe notch comes into view along with a gust of vaginal aroma. I love the smell of pussy.

"Eric, you are so naughty."

"You bet I am."

Stephanie bends over the bed, strips the bedspread off and climbs onto the pink sheet. As she crawls to the other side, I can see a flash of her pussy lips under her sweet ass cheeks. What a horny sight. I lay on my side next to her looking down at her all naked and beautiful on her back. She is so pretty it's intimidating. That's not good on a relationship basis. I'll have to get her sucking my cock to get us on even terms. She kisses my shoulder as I check out her gorgeous body.

"Stephanie, you have a beautiful body. Good for you." I cup her breast. "I don't know about you, but I've been thinking about sex with you since our last date on Wednesday. You have really been on my mind."

"I've been thinking about you too."

"It's been such a short time, but I think we are a good match."

I cup her other breast and roll the nipple in my fingers. She groans and places her hand on my chest.

"Eric, I'm so glad you said that. I'm very attracted to you in so many ways."

I kiss her and she pulls my head to kiss more passionately. She turns her body to mine. I pull her ass so her crotch is nestled to my semi-hard cock. She holds my ass. I can sense we are entering a lust bubble with us inside and the world outside.

"Your ass felt great in your dress but in the flesh it's so much better."

I work her tight butt. My cock is getting hard. I take her hand to it and she grips the shaft like she knows how to handle a cock. I'm not huge but the women like what I've got.

She whispers, "Please feel my pussy. You are making me crazy."

I reach down and she spreads her legs like a tart. My kind of woman. I slide my palm over her stomach, her mons and down over her pussy lips. Her loud groan of pleasure tells me she's loving this. I run my fingers along her slit down to her very wet vagina opening. I can feel my animal lust building as I explore her sex. Her sighs tell me she's ready for a lusty fuck. My cock in her hand is titanium hard. She might think she knows what's coming but I fuck long and hard to the surprise and delight of my women.

I push myself up on my straightened arms putting one hand on the other side of her body. I pull my hips off the bed and swing first one knee, then the other in the space between her wide-open legs.

In a girlie voice, she says, "Oh gee."

I'm too fucking horny for any foreplay. Her hot vagina is calling me. I nestle inside the saddle of her thighs and I notch the tip of my cock in the opening of her vagina. My body covers hers, suspended on my elbows and knees. Her hands grip my butt as I immediately thrust my erection hard and deep. A deep animal roar comes from my throat as hot, tight pussy wraps perfectly around my stiff cock. I lose it and pound her pussy in a lust frenzy built up over the last few hours and days. Out hips slam together in a male primal way that is exhilarating. Time is meaningless as I fuck with everything I've got. Her sighs and whimpers in my ear barely register in my lust-filled brain. A giant orgasm is building in my crotch. I race to it in total, selfish abandon. She screams.

"AAAHHHH, OH MY GOD, AAAAAHHHH. YES, YES, YES. Oh, oh oh, my god. DON'T STOP. Holy shit. Yes, do me. I'm fucking cumming. DON'T STOP."

Her orgasm pushes me over the edge. I roar and pump a load of cum into her perfect pussy. I stay deep inside her as my cock slowly stops convulsing. Stephanie kisses my chest as my lust quells and I return to the world. I roll off her panting from physical exertion of an epic fuck.

"Eric, you are amazing." I'm on my back breathing deeply as she snuggles her nude body to mine.

"You are amazing, Stephanie."

"I'm surprised I'm saying this, but is it possible for you to stay over? I feel like I want to be close to you for longer. Please."

I look into her beautiful face and soak up what she just said. My mind is still in fuck-mode and those full lips would look great around the head of my cock if I stay.

"Yes, I'd love to stay over." I slip my hand to her ass. She kisses my shoulder and looks at me with puppy-dog eyes. She is mine. She's likely never been fucked like that. I'm feeling powerful. "Could you get me a warm cloth to clean up?" This is a ritual of mine where my woman cleans my junk.

"Of course."

She bounds out of bed and walks into the ensuite bathroom. Her nude ass is so sweet. I hear her sit on the toilet and pee. Then water is running. She is likely washing her pussy. The water turns off. Here she comes with a white facecloth in her hand. Her nude body is perfect with perky, nice-sized breasts.

"Let me clean you up."

She bends and the warm cloth feels good as she cleans my dick. I'm checking out her camel-toe notch that is at eye level. She straightens up.

"My balls too." This is a tradition I like to instill in my women.

"Yes, of course. I'm sorry." She finishes and puts the cloth on the side table. "Is it okay if I turn off the overhead light, Eric?"

"Good idea. But turn on the lamp on the side table."

She turns it on as I shift back towards the wall. She pulls the bedspread over me and climbs in snuggling to my body with my arm under her shoulder. I am in not mood to sleep. My brain is focused on getting a blowjob, pure and simple. I roll towards her pulling her body to mine on our sides. Her firm tits on my chest feel good. I kiss her lips.

"Stephanie. You feel good."

I kiss her again more deeply and take a good handful of her amazing, womanly ass.

She whispers in my ear, "I'm so glad you like to kiss. I love kissing."

She is so sweet. I kiss her again and cup her breast. She groans as we stay lip locked as I squeeze a nipple. I'm sure she can feel my cock filling. My intensions are obvious.

"My goodness, you are such a man."

"It's all your fault. You are such an attractive woman."

"I'm so glad you think so." I go back and grope her ass with purpose. She knows where this is going. I switch my hand from her ass to her crotch. "Oh my." She kisses my chest to signal everything is good.

"Spread your legs."

They part and I cover her pussy with the palm of my hand. She grips the staff of my semi-hard cock and it hardens instantly. Her breathing quickens.

In a feminine voice, she says, "You are going to think I'm wicked but I enjoy doing oral sex."

My brain explodes in joy at her words. My heart is melting. Is she the one?

"No, I think you are perfect, my love."

I pull the bedspread off us and lay back. She stares at my erection with a hungry look in her eyes and positions her head near my waist. She brushes her long blonde hair to the other side of her head to give me a perfect view. She is a cock-sucking pro under that lady-like exterior. I look up at the ceiling and thank my maker.

Those full, red lips I have been fantasizing about, pucker and kiss the tip of my cock. I watch in wonder as a pink, wet tongue licks around the head. A surge of adrenaline and testosterone shoots through me. She licks up and down the staff. I groan in total pleasure. She smiles a naughty smile. Those red, lipstick-covered lips open and wrap around the head of my cock. My fantasy has come to life. I feel her tongue expertly circle my cockhead. A deep grunt and then a roar comes from deep in my throat.

Her eyes are closed and I admire her beauty. Her dark eyelashes are long and her light-brown eyebrows are perfect. The large diamond stud in her ear glistens as she bobs her head up and down. She makes a contented sound like she's enjoying this. I'm falling in love. Something is missing. Right.

"Hold my balls." Her head comes off my cock.

"Sorry."

She dips under my cock, kisses my sack and the licks it with a broad, wet, pink tongue. That is too much. I grab my cock and start jerking off in double time. I need to cum, hard and fast. She looks up with a questioning look.

"Just suck the end of my cock."

She complies and stroke as my brain goes into the red zone. She cups my balls and rolls them inside the sack. I roar and my cock explodes. She wraps her lips around the head and swallows as I milk every drop out of my pulsating dick. I laugh in pure joy as she turns to the side table for the washcloth and wipes her mouth. She silently wipes my dick, pulls the covers over us and snuggles into my naked body.

She whispers, "You taste good."

We both laugh. I think that she should meet my parents soon.

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,780 Followers