Man-eater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," I agreed. My grin faded a bit as I thought about that. "I'm glad too. I'm glad I might just get to keep you."

"Might just?"

"Oh, you know, odds are I'll fuck up spectacularly at some point."

"It would have to be something in the planet-busting range to chase me away from you."

He wrapped his arms around me again. He smelled of salt and sweat; earthy and real. I stood up on my toes and gently nibbled the line of his jaw, smirking to myself as he squirmed.

"So," he breathed.

"Mhmm."

"What's for dinner?"

"You," I said, glibly.

"Not much meat on me. You'll be disappointed."

"I somehow doubt that. I can feel at least one bit of you that will taste good."

"Oh?" he said, voice going slightly hoarse.

"Oh yes."

"And... where is that bit..."

And then he grunted as I pushed my belly against the really quite noticeable bulge in his jeans.

"Getting the message yet, or do I need to send a telegram. I'm... I'm extremely horny, Liam. It's been a while. And... you're doing all sorts of really delicious and wonderful things to me. I'd like to fully explore them. If you're keen."

"I'm keen," he quickly announced. "I'm definitely keen. I've... always been keen when it came to you."

"Always?"

"Well... most of the time, when I wasn't trying to prevent you from damaging yourself."

"Mm. So. What's your favourite bit."

"That's... not fair."

"It totally is. What's your favourite bit of me, Liam?"

"When you wear those absolutely scandalous leggings and... and I can see or almost see everything. Especially when you're bending over to stretch your legs. It's... it's been a trial."

"Oh. I didn't realise they showed quite that much," I said softly. "But I'm glad you enjoy them. I'll wear them more often."

"Tease."

He was hard now; I pushed against him again, enjoying the ache that had built within me.

"Want to see my boobs?" I whispered.

"Oh... oh, yes, please," he answered fervently. I grinned, and pulled my tee shirt off in one smooth motion. My thin cotton lycra bra followed immediately after; Liam's eyes widened and he took a shuddering breath.

"Oh my God," he managed, sounding half-strangled.

I crossed my arms behind my back and let him support me.

"Like them?"

"They're even better than they looked under lycra. Can I..."

"Stop asking whatever you're about to ask. You have permission to do whatever you want to me, Liam. Whatever you want. I am completely ready for you to explore me."

He swallowed, then slowly leaned forward to kiss me where my neck met my shoulder. I groaned, put my hands to the back of his head and curled my fingers over against his scalp.

"Your tongue is amazing," I breathed.

And then I shivered as he slowly, slowly kissed his way down from my shoulder to my left breast and took my nipple in between his firm lips.

"That's... that's good... that's really nice," I whimpered.

He made a muffled noise of agreement, and raised his hand to my other breast. I hooked my leg around his to pull myself harder in against him, to grind my now-soaking lips awkwardly against his thigh.

"Liam," I whispered.

"Mhmm."

"This would... be much easier if we went to bed and got naked."

He released me, kissed me, and then pulled me against him.

"Come on," I groaned. "Stop being slow with me."

"But..."

"For fuck's sakes," I growled.

I fumbled for his waistband, and hooked my fingers into it, and turned from him and towed him after me to my bedroom. And as I got him inside I slid my leggings down my legs and kicked them free.

"Ella..."

I span, clasped my hands behind his neck and silenced him with kisses. He groaned.

I let go, sat down on my bed, and then slowly crawled my way back on it; he was staring helplessly at my crotch, at my neatly-shaven lips.

"Like that view?" I said softly. I opened myself a bit, gave him a quick glimpse.

"Oh yes," he breathed.

"So why don't you get naked and come and experience it a little closer."

Slowly, as if in a dream, he began to undo his belt. He let his trousers fall; I stared intently at him, then swallowed as he eased himself free from his briefs. His penis jutted proud of him from its nest of dark hair - pulsing gently, a nice size and very, very suckable.

And extremely fuckable.

Perfect, in fact.

"Bring that here," I whispered. "Bring all of that here. Come lie down next to me."

Slowly, hesitantly, he came and sat down next to me. I put my hand to his chest and slowly pushed him backwards, and leaned in over him, trailing my breasts over him as I moved in to kiss him.

He moaned.

"Been a while?" I whispered.

"Years," he panted.

"Don't worry. Don't stress. We have all the time in the world. If you need to come, come, in me or on me, I don't mind..."

He wrapped his arms around me and crushed me to him.

"Want it to be in me, love?" I whispered.

"Yes," he hissed.

I slowly slid my leg over him, walking myself by degrees upwards until I could feel him against me.

"Ella," he gasped.

I fumbled at his lovely, rigid shaft, then arched up so I could peer between my boobs at him and position him just right.

I slicked him up with me; loving the way his thighs tensed. He dug his fingers into my hips, and let out a long, deep groan as I slowly took his head into me.

I shuddered once.

He felt so good in me.

So fucking good.

I stared down at him as I lifted myself up and then slowly lowered myself again, taking more of him into me.

"Liam," I whispered.

"Uh...huh..."

"I love your cock in me."

"I'm... uh...."

"Do you like being in me?"

"So much," he groaned. "God... it's... it's so good in you...you're so tight..."

I laughed, delighted, and sat back, slowly and gently taking all of him inside me. I began to slowly glide back and forward, pleased by the way he fitted me and the loving the appreciative little noises he began to make.

I couldn't remember ever being this wet for someone.

And it was so, so good to finally be with someone like this again. Face to face, my clit brushing against him with every undulating movement I gave him...

Oh.

Oh, that was good...

I grunted, shuddered.

"Ella," he panted.

"What," I groaned.

"I'm... shit... I'm... really close. It's... been a long... time..."

"And..." I whimpered, as I shuddered again.

"And... Ella... I'm going to..."

I laughed and began to writhe on him, taking all of him deep into me before slipping him out until his head was just inside. He arched backwards, jaw locked open, whimpering.

I could feel him tensing, could feel the way his hands gripped me.

I could read him perfectly.

"Come for me," I urged him. "Come for me, love, come for me, it's okay, let go..."

And as he began to moan and pulse and fill me with him I threw back my head and braced myself on his thighs and ground myself back and forward on him, pushing myself on and upwards and abruptly over the sudden lip of my own quick but extremely delicious orgasm.

It was so easy with him. So quick. So perfect. So right.

I held myself, gasping as my body shuddered, completely in love with him and everything he did for me.

Slowly, as my breathing calmed, I lowered myself to him, my hair falling like a cloak over his shoulder as I moulded in against him.

He was still firm in me. Not quite so rock-hard, but still absolutely delicious.

Slick.

Filling.

Still stretching me ever so slightly.

I lay, listening to his breathing, happy as I had never ever been before.

"That felt nice," I whispered. "Very quick but very nice. Next time we'll take a bit more time. But... but that was just lovely. Just want I wanted. Just how I wanted it to be..."

He began to laugh, helplessly, writhing as I shifted my hips ever-so-slightly, teasing him millimetres in and out of me.

"Oh... oh, Ella, I wish I could put that into words. How... how good that was. And... uh... how good what you're doing right now is too..."

"Mm," I smiled to myself. "It's different when you love the person."

"Yes," he said softly. "Yes. It is."

"It was worth the wait," I whispered. "I enjoyed waiting for you. I love being full of you. Um... Liam?"

"Yes?"

"A question."

"Yes?"

"How long do you need... until you're good to go again? I'm... good for more... I'm very good for more of you. "

"I have fingers and a tongue. "

"Oh. That's right, you do."

"And I'm very interested in the idea of using both on you."

"Let me shower first. Clean myself out a bit. So... so I'm fresh for you..."

"Just now. For now... just... just let me get to... you..."

I moaned softly as he fumbled his hand in between us; he made a little noise as he found my slick, desperate clit.

And then...

Oh, then.

Then he slowly, slowly, slowly began to tease two perfect fingertips along either side of me.

Not pressing. Not trying to force them into me. No roughness.

Just tender, gentle, perfect little teasing strokes of absolutely golden pleasure...

"Liam." I whimpered.

I could feel my toes curling involuntarily.

He was really, really good at this.

I grunted as a shudder ran through me.

"Is that what you like?" he whispered..

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... So... good..."

Sparks were crawling on my skin. Fire was in my belly. I dug my claws hard into him, bit down firmly on the skin of his chest. I shuddered again, grunted, gasped a breath and then a second.

He wrapped his free arm over me, pinning me against him. He'd stiffened a bit more again, his perfect cock head firmly bedded down in my throbbing pussy, stretching just the right things, pressing just the right places...

Each slow stroke of his fingers flayed me with pleasure.

"Liam," I whimpered again. "Liam... that's.... that's really good... what you're doing..."

"I can feel," he hissed. "I can feel how much you're enjoying that. You're... pulsing... on me. It's... amazing..."

I cried out in almost unwilling agreement, bit him again, buried my face in against him, trying to shift him deeper into me.

"Liam," I panted.

"Uh huh."

"Liam..."

His fingers were firm and slick on me, right where they needed to be beside his hot perfect shaft that transfixed my pulsing aching desperate neglected wanton tight...

I began to moan, low, deep and agonised.

And then it was just all too much to hold inside.

"Nobody makes me come like you," I cried out. "Nobody makes me come like you. Nobody makes..."

And he took that as his cue to push himself all the way into me.

I lost control, began to flail at him, the bed, myself, the sky, the Universe around us, crying out nonsense run on words as I came, and almost immediately came again.

He pinned me to him, held himself buried in me as I thrashed and squirmed and cried and laughed and everything else.

And as I finally managed to crawl off him and upwards, intending to kiss him to death, he simply caught me and cradled me against him and let me calm in my own way and in my own time.

I lay there, shivering, unable to even form words; he stroked his hands gently up and down my back - the slowest, most intimate back rub I'd ever had.

And a punch-drunk part of me realised and then summarily accepted that no matter what else happened, I was his, body and soul, forever.

-:- Epilogue -:-

I paused to wipe the sweat from my face. Then I stood still for a moment, just breathing and enjoying the slight breeze.

The leaves above me rustled; somewhere, far off, I could hear sheep complaining about something.

"Ella, love, are you okay?" Liam called.

I smiled.

He was somewhere nearby, scouting as he always felt compelled to - he'd loop out and back and out and back, my very own blue-eyed sheepdog walking the bounds for me.

"Yeah, just winded and airing myself. On my way in a mo!"

I grinned, shifted the pack on my back, and resumed my onwards stomp.

It was a gorgeous Saturday afternoon and we were yomping through the woodlands some miles from home.

Liam had shown me an old river ford on the Ordnance Survey map of the area, and we'd decided to go and have a look.

I hadn't told him my other plans for what I planned to do to him once we were there; my boy knew me well enough by now though that he probably knew he was going to get lucky.

In some way or another, and very much whether he liked it or not.

I'd decide on a whim which bit of me I'd let him come in. But he'd get a nice reward, that was for sure.

I saw him up ahead; he was standing, tall and gorgeous, staring back down the bridle path as he waited for me to catch up. He smiled, boyish and young under the late Spring sunshine, and he reached out his hand to me as I reached him.

"Give you a tug?" he asked, innocently.

I laughed, and reached out, and took his hand in mine.

"Tug away," I said, wide eyed and innocent.

"Choo choo," he intoned, and I grinned.

"I love you," I added.

"I love you more," he retorted.

"I love you most," I finished our ritual, grinning.

He smiled and bent to kiss my nose.

"Come on, Miss Tigger," he said.

"Bounce bounce flounce," I agreed. I let go of his hand and slapped his bum to set him in motion.

And I stepped off close behind him, watching his amazing calves, humming a little nonsense tune to myself...

I was walking on air.