Man Fills More Holes than Expected

Story Info
Man goes to party to suck a cock. Instead he discovers anal.
9.9k words
4.73
13.6k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paused before knocking on the door. I live in Park Ridge and this hotel was a few towns away in Rosemont. This would be completely anonymous. Why did I have butterflies in my belly? I was like a schoolgirl going on a first date.

I've been married for 22 years and had 3 kids. I was a successful lawyer -- a junior partner at a large firm with a solid reputation. I was straight. I was straight except for this overwhelming desire to suck a dick.

I had sucked a few dicks in college but, since my marriage, I'd been monogamous and straight. I mean, even back then, I considered myself straight. I loved women. I dated women. I love the shape of a woman's body; large tits, small tits, shapely hips, long legs. The works. It's just that my roommate, Erik, had a very nice penis, I'd discovered, and I'd ended up sucking him. I'd sucked him multiple times over here years. I'd licked and sucked his balls. I'd learned to throat his fat 7.5" uncut dick. I even sucked him and three other guys one time. I'd suggested that they all cum on my face, and they did. I sucked Jim, my roommate, and another guy again and swallowed their cum as the remnants of my facial jiggled and swayed in ropes from my face.

However, that was years ago. I'd not really thought too much about sucking dick since then. My wife satisfied me and sex was plentiful and exciting. More recently, between kids and life in general, sex had fallen off. We still fucked and we'd both pleasure each other orally, but it had become somewhat routine.

I'd begun jacking to more porn. And the porn had begun to include more guy on guy oral. My wife was going through some medical things and was happy to let me pleasure myself. On increasingly rarer occasions, she'd help. Those rare times dropped to rarer times. I couldn't be upset, it wasn't her choice. Nonetheless, I was horny.

At the beginning of the year I found a website where local guys posted their sexual needs. I answered a few ads of guys looking for a blowjob but, between distances and schedules, things never worked out. Plus, let's face it, I was afraid of getting caught. My wife would probably understand...probably. But these guys were in my local town. I might know them though church or sports or whatever. Anyway I'd never pulled the trigger (LOL, "Pull the trigger").

Then I saw this new ad. This guy organized meets of like-minded men who wanted sex. They'd meet every couple of weeks in a "Suite Hotel" with "multiple rooms and a kitchen" he said.

"Perfect" I thought sarcastically. "Just in case I want to cook a meal with a group of nude men fucking".

"Come and watch. Come and suck or get sucked. Come and fuck or get fucked" -- was his pitch. "Towels, lube and condoms will be provided". There was a $25 donation to cover the expense of the room, towels, water, lube and condoms.

I sat on this for a week and my curiosity got the best of me and I finally replied. I was sent the details and after even more hemming and hawing, decided to attend.

And so I found myself outside room 614 deciding whether to knock or go away.

I was here. I was two towns away. It would be completely anonymous. Nobody would force me to do anything, and, most importantly, I might finally get to suck a cock again.

This last reason was overpowering. I knocked.

The door was opened and the room behind was dark with flickering reddish light. I walked in quickly as if I was being followed. I saw that all lights were off, the blinds drawn closed, and the flickering light was from the TV. It was showing some gay porn with low volume. The man who answered the door was completely naked. He was fat and short. He was balding and had a ponytail -- never a good l

ook. I couldn't help but notice that his soft dick was small -- about an inch.

Not too promising, I thought. I handed him my $25 and he gave me the lay of the land. As He spoke I glanced around the room.

"There are hand towels over there" -- he pointed to the kitchen counter. "There are water bottles too. Lube and condoms are in the bathroom. Help yourself."

I mumbled thanks and took in the other two men in the room. They were also naked and were reclined on the couch, watching the porn, and slowing fondling their soft penises. There were my age or slightly younger -- maybe forties. Neither in particularly good shape. Neither with particularly notable dicks. Hopefully, this wasn't it. Slim pickins. I was a bit concerned.

To my left was the entry to the other room. I peeked my head around and saw that there were about 6 or 7 guys in there. They were spread out on the two beds and were lit by another TV playing another porn. Some were younger. Some older. Hard to see bodies and dick sizes. One guy was on his knees sucking another. Two dudes were fucking two others. One guy was watching it all and stroking his soft 4". He gave me the ol' head nod greeting that men give each other. I nodded back and gave the obligatory tightened lip grimace that was typical when we nod to each other for some reason.

Ok. Not bad. Better than this room...

I ducked back into the main room and sat on a chair next to the TV.

Since I was facing the two guys on the couch, I gave them the head nod.

"S'up man." Said Skinny Bald Guy.

"How ydoin" added Muscles, his neighbor.

"Hey" I replied avoiding any eye contact.

I was here. So, at this point, might as well see what would happen. Maybe I'd actually suck a dick. Little did I know...

I started removing my clothes and stacked them under my seat. I'd left any valuables in my car so only had my car keys to worry about.

Nude, I consciously rubbed my dick. It was shy and scared apparently and I didn't want to wander around with a one incher like my new host friend, Fat Ponytail. It woke slightly and extended to its normal soft length of 2 or 3 inches. I was a solid 6" when hard I reminded myself, so no reason to be so self-conscious. Embarrassed about my dick size in my youth, I'd learned in my later life that 6" is a very nice respectable length and, in fact, bigger than many -- maybe most. Therefore, I didn't care too much about how my dick looked to others. Plus, I was here mainly to suck others. Hopefully to suck many. Maybe, possibly, I could get like a bukkake thing by multiple guys. This was a secret little fantasy too.

I made my way to the other room. There were two queen beds against the opposite wall with a night stand between them. The TV was on the wall with the door I'd just come through.

One guy was still sitting on the bed sucking another who was standing in front of him with his back to me. Behind him on the bed, the two guys were no longer fucking but were lying next to each other lazily stroking their softies. The other two guys were still fucking on the far bed and the voyeur was still next to them, stoking himself as he watched.

I crossed in front of the porno and stood next to the TV near the Voyeur at the end of the far bed. I let my eyes adjust and watched the guys a bit. The guys fucking held no interest for me -- I wasn't into anal. I must admit though, being an anal virgin, I had watched several videos of guys who came from getting fucked and THIS idea did intrigue me a little. Could you really cum from being fucked? Would it really feel that good? I had no real desire to fuck a dude and even less desire to be fucked. I shook my head -- I'll never know (or so I thought).

I saw that the video was an orgy and dudes were sucking and fucking each other. I looked back to the guys fucking on the bed.

I glanced at the voyeur and watched him slowly stroke himself. He had what I'll call a "normal" dick. It was about 5" long and about an inch and a half thick. It was a reasonable dick -- not small but certainly not large. That size dick is easy to suck, I think. I was sure I could throat him. Thinking about this caused my dick to grow a bit. I started massaging myself too. Then I made eye contact with Voyeur. He nodded at me and then to his dick. Now or never, I thought. Keeping eye contact, I dropped to my knees.

He smirked and walked the few feet to me. Voyeur was about my age but slightly shorter and thinner than me (I was 5'11" and 250 lbs). He might've been 5'9" & 160. I kept eye contact with him and then, when he was literally in front of me, looked down to his dick which was inches from my face. I moved my face into him and smelled his hairy crotch. I was afraid he'd smell and I'd be turned off. Fortunately, he smelled clean. Just as I was about to suck him, he grabbed my hair with his right hand and pulled me from his crotch. I looked up to him, surprised.

"If you're gonna suck it, you're gonna swallow my load. Got it?" he ordered hoarsely.

I was planning on it, actually. But I understood the dynamic. I had no problem playing the sub. Cocksuckers often were the beta in these situations. I didn't feel like a beta in my life but understood, here, as a cocksucker, I did what the alphas wanted. And that was just fine with me.

I nodded and said "Yes sir. I will swallow your cum. Please give me your sperm."

Out of the corner of my eye I saw movement. Apparently both this statement and its response were appreciated by the peanut gallery.

He pulled me back to his crotch. I fumbled for his penis with my mouth and tongue. Since he was controlling my head, and I wasn't using my hands, I ended up moving it around with my nose. Finally, the head ran across my mouth and I sucked it in. The soft four inches made a soft popping sound as I slurped it in into my mouth. I reached my hands around to hold his ass and pull him closer to me. He was holding my face but I wanted to control this blowjob.

He moaned. "Ohhh...Oh yeah. Fucking suck my dick, man."

And I did. I held it tight in my mouth and pulled my head sideways stretching and squeezing his shaft in my mouth. Then I let him pull me in close again. We repeated this a few times and I felt him lengthen and thicken in my mouth. I remembered how much I enjoyed feeling a shaft harden in my mouth.

"Yeah! Fuck yeah!" He whispered loudly. "Suck my dick. Suck my fuckin dick into your throat."

He now had a hand over each ear and was actively pulling me on and off his dick. His dick had gotten hard and was probably around five inches. I could feel it in the back of my mouth.

"Gonna fuck your mouth, cocksucker. Throat me! Yeah fucking gag on that!"

I chuckled inwardly. I was really enjoying finally sucking a dick after so long. This was not a throat fucking by any means. Nor was I gagging. I was just enjoying the feeling of that soft penis skin moving around that hard shaft. I felt his taut dick head and savored the feeling of it all sliding into my mouth. I pulled off and swirled my tongue around his dickhead. I looked up at his eyes and lied.

"Not sure I can take it all..." as I tightened my lips and slide down to his root. I felt it twitch. I knew he'd like that.

"You're gonna take it all mutherfucker. Swallow my dick!" he said through gritted teeth. Yeah. He liked that.

I let him pull me on and off his dick with increasing speed. It was now fully hard and very wet and slobbery. The sounds I made as he slammed his dick into my mouth were amazing. Wet sloppy sounds with moans and gurgles escaped my mouth around his dick. I was loving it. Memories of Erik's big thick cock sliding into my mouth and throat came to me. That feeling of a penis in my mouth was just so awesome. I released my lip pressure and opened wide to try to force him even deeper. He held me there.

"Fuuuuck" he said with a long exhale. I was sucking an additional inch or so as I tongued that part of the shaft that is hidden the scrotum. "Fuuuuuck" he repeated.

I felt proud of myself. I was good. After so many years, I could still suck cock. And I still enjoyed it. It felt so wonderful in my mouth.

I tightened my lips and slid slowly all of the way off. Keeping my lips tight I slid down again and he held me there. "Ohmagod...Fuuuuuck. Fuuuckyeah. So...so...Oh so fucking good".

He released me and I bobbed again, taking his whole dick over and over into my mouth. His hands were only loosely holding me now. I was fucking his dick with my mouth. His guidance wasn't necessary. I was loving his cock and was hoping he'd fill my mouth with a nice load of sperm.

Or maybe not... It'd been so long since I'd tasted another man's cum. I bobbed slavishly as thoughts popped into my mind.

Maybe I wouldn't like the flavor of cum anymore, I thought.

Maybe his cum would be gross, I thought.

Maybe I'd pull off and let him spurt as I licked him -- just to kinda work my way slowly back into it...

"Oh Jesus! Yes. Fuck yes! Gonna cum. Fuckin gonna...Oh Fuck! Fuhhh..."

He pulled my head tightly to him and I swallowed his dick again. I felt the thick wet warmth and tasted sperm as he pulled me off and then back down rapidly a few times. He was back in control and began using my head as his fleshlight. He panted and whimpered. He rocked my head quickly before once again, holding me tight to his thatch of pubes. I began to wonder if he'd cum already - just not a lot.

Then, at the same time I felt his dick harden somehow and twitch, my mouth was filled with warm liquid. I'd forgotten how hot cum was, and was momentarily taken aback. The warmth of cum is weird if you don't expect it. I'd forgotten. Cum squirted out from around my lips and onto his pubic hair and balls. I came out of my daydream and swallowed. I tasted this man's jizz for the first time in decades.

Another man's sperm.

In my mouth.

Cum.

Finally.

Cum in my mouth.

He spurted again and I swished it around with my tongue. And then I swallowed.

"Ohhhhhh. Ohhhhh... Ohhhh... my fucking gaaawd!", he exhaled. I thought about the flavor as I swallowed. I guess the correct thing to say is, I SAVORED his cum. I wanted to think about the flavor. Did I really like it, or did I just remember kinda liking it?

His body shivered and he held me as more cum was forced into my mouth.

"Fuck", he panted, and his body shook.

"Ahahhhh...", he exhaled loudly again and pulled me off him. Many guys can't handle that extreme feeling of stimulation of the head after just cumming. I held on anyway and pulled myself back to his pubes. I created suction with my mouth and clamped my lips tight on his shaft.

"Shshshshhhhh...staaaaw...fuck...Shhhh...stawwwp..." he pleaded.

I did not stop. I swirled cum in my mouth around his head. I breathed in and tasted it. I swallowed. I did like cum. Fucking delicious.

His body shivered again.

"Fuuuuuuck. Oh. My. God. Ohmagod." He repeated with his shallow panting breaths.

He shivered again. I pulled my face away slowly and looked up to him as I squeegeed the thick slime from his shaft. The head came out of my mouth with an audible pop.

"Fuck man! That was amazing. Fuck...Thank you. Fuckin awesome!" he said breathing like he'd just run a race.

Keeping eye contact, I moved my head down to take his softening dick into my mouth again.

"Fuck, man. Oh Jesus...", he said shaking his head. "Fucking true cocksucker aren't ya?" he said stepping back and forcing his floppy dick from my mouth. "Enough though, man. I'm fuckin good." He thanked me again and walked toward the other room.

I caught my breath and looked around. I licked my lips and tried to swallow any cum left in my mouth.

There was a guy sitting on the bed in front of me. He was probably a decade older than me - maybe 60ish. He was stroking his penis. It was easily seven inches and not even hard. It was thick too.

He caught my eye and his lips tightened downward and he nodded in that way people do to say "nicely done".

I shuffled on my knees to the edge of the bed, got between his legs, and grabbed his shaft. He let it go. I squeezed it and enjoyed the feeling of this long semi-hard long shaft in my hand. I let it expand. I squeezed it again and let it go. Wow. What a great dick, I thought. - Much nicer cock than Voyeur's.

"Thanks" he said and I realized I'd said it out loud.

I made it flop around as I grabbed it with just my thumb and forefinger. It flopped heavily. Gorgeous. It was so thick and long and floppy. I let it drop so it lay against his thigh. "Wow" I thought as I shook my head in awe. "Perfect."

I leaned in and licked his cock head into my mouth. It was very thick. I closed my lips and pulled it straight before letting it fall heavily to plop against his low hanging balls. I reached down to hold it out of the way and slid closer to lick first one ball and then the other. I pushed his legs apart to give me more room to move my head. Still holding his thick floppy penis, I moved his balls with my nose and mouth and pulled each taught in my mouth.

"Wow...So nice" he whispered.

I pulled his dick down, opened my mouth and engulfed his shaft. I found I could almost fit it all.

I clamped my lips and softly chewed my way to his root. I'd swallowed it all. He gasped and then moaned. I looked up to him. He was leaning on his elbows watching me.

I let it slide out of my mouth, keeping my lips so tight his shaft was flattened by them. I went down again wiggled my head to make sure I fit it all. I felt my gag rising. I suppressed it and let him slide out slowly again.

"Jesus..." he said.

I repeated this, sucking his whole floppy length into my mouth and letting it slide out from my tight lips. I wish I could've seen myself swallowing this big dick and pulling my head back to let it slide back into view. What did I look like sucking cock? The idea excited me almost as much as the act itself!

I kept doing this for a few minutes and dropped in to worship and gently suck his balls. Then I went back to sucking. After swallowing him like this for about ten minutes, I realized that he wasn't getting harder. I began to wonder if he had an ED issue. I knew my sucking was not the problem.

I didn't care though. I focused on the feeling of his warm long thick dick in my mouth. The warmth. The softness. The thickness. It was all so awesome. I love sucking soft cock.

After a few more minutes, he sat up and I let his dick slide out and plop against his thigh again.

He apologized and walked away. Damn. That was fun for me. I would kept sucking even if he didn't cum. I love sucking soft dicks. And big, thick, softies? All day!

I stood up and stretched my legs. They were tight from kneeling for so long. I walked to the bathroom and looked at myself. Surprisingly, I still had cum droplets in my beard and remnants of cum on my shoulders and chest. That turned me on...

But, I'd just sucked two dicks and swallowed a nice load. I guess I could go now...

I left the bathroom and before heading to the other room to put on my clothes, I saw that a guy was on his knees with his back to the first bed. He was sucking the dick of some other guy with a Sox ballcap on whose naked ass was facing me. Briefly I wondered 'why keep the hat on' but I let that pass.

The sucking sounds were amazing - he was going to town on Ballcap's dick. I looked down and saw the sucker's cock. Wow! I had to suck that!

It was really thick!

I might've been around seven inches long but it was super thick - maybe three inches diameter! I reached down and squeezed it. It was so hard. And it was curved toward his belly. The sucker moaned around the cock in his mouth. I had no idea what he looked like or how big the cock in his mouth was. I could only see Ballcap's skinny ass and Sucker's big thick dick.

I reached down again and stroked it. Sucker moaned again. I didn't expect it but he was very hard. Must love suckin dick! I squeezed it and felt its rigid silkiness.

I got on my knees to try to suck it. Since Sucker was squatting with his back to the bed, he was already pretty low. I couldn't fit between Ballcap's legs. It was awkward.

I lay down on the floor and slid my shoulder against Ballcap's right leg. He adjusted and made a bit of space. I slithered closer and was able to lick Sucker's cock head. It was very taught.