All Comments on 'Man Fills More Holes than Expected'

by NathanButler

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved it! Wonderful job of putting the reader (well, me) right there in the story. Perfect ending! Thanks!

JacknJohnJacknJohn12 months ago

This story was so fucking hot.

Had a gay couple allow me to learn how it felt after I sucked them a few times

Nothing can compare to getting fucked for the first time and cum while getting fucked

Thanks for the story

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer12 months ago

LOL, the first time James called Tommy by name, I thought I had missed something. The second time though, I caught on, I knew it had to be the guy from corporate and not just a lookalike. This story was really hot, and it reminded me of the men's parties that they used to have on weekends at an Adams Morgan townhouse in DC. Many Friday and Saturday nights looked exactly like this. Hope you're planning a sequel picking up where this left off now that these three guys have exchanged info. 5*s for this one.

Lars420Lars42012 months ago

Hot as fuck dude !!! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

nassauguy_2001nassauguy_200112 months ago

Good story, and not trying to be the story police, but the word is Taut, not taught. This is how we all get better! I enjoyed the story!

liz33ndliz33nd12 months ago

great story, 5 stars, it got me off too.

Marty FisherMarty Fisher11 months ago

FUCK ME PLEASE!!! Great story and I would LOVE to end up where he did!!!! The future is bright (or more correctly, dark) for this lucky cocksucker!! Great job - thanks for sharing!

PG564EPG564E10 months ago

I love, love, love this story! Love having gay sex by providing all of the sexual pleasures to other men. It's fantastic, made me cum very hard with lust, wishing it was me!

Can't give you a ten, but I'm so glad you wrote your story. Please PM me anytime. My gay stories are here also, my username is PG564E. Latest title is "A cure for Pain".

I'm queer and love being with men.

caymanctscaymancts10 months ago

would be awesome irl

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nathan, Damn! What a good hot story. I couldn't stop reading it. It is well written, entertaining & so very erotic. And realizing he sucked the VP of the company was funny and your description of it was great.

As I read your story I was there in the hotel room with Tommy seeing what he saw, smelling those same smells and tasting the cum he swallowed.

When Football laid on the bed next to Tommy I tensed with expectations. How big was this guy's dick, 9 inches and thick? Would Tommy be able to handle this man's anaconda and would it rip Tommy's ass apart?

I enjoyed reading Man Fills More Holes Than Expected. Thanks & all the best.

NaplesjoeNaplesjoe23 days ago

Great story, reminds me of my nights at the Mineshaft in NY. I tried to get at least 25 loads each time. Then there was Fire Island, Cycle guys weekend. Friend tied me to a tree, bent forward, there were 300 men there. Probably got more than that between my ass and mouth. When one guy pulled out, another filled his spot, non stop. Can’t believe I’m still here!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNathanButler@NathanButler
Male. Love women but have a slight fetish about male on male oral. Not sure if this comes out in my stories... They're mostly fantasies of mine. Please rate 'em 5 stars if you like 'em. I love comments too. Let me know if I turned you on. Also happy to take constructive cr...