Man Forced by 3 Dirty Girls

Story Info
A horny man is dominated by 3 dirty girls.
8.9k words
4.21
52.7k
43
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from the author

I originally published this story in the BDSM category. I consider this to be my best work so far but it hasn't done well in BDSM. I'm wondering if it will do better in the Non Consent/Reluctance category so I'm re-publishing it there.

I would really appreciate your comments and I urge you to vote.

I edit and correct my work very carefully. I use British spelling conventions which are different from the US ones and may be unfamiliar to you, but they are not errors.

Thank you!

*****

A month after my live-in girlfriend left me for a job in the United States, I was feeling sex starved and extremely horny. Tired of jacking off and watching porn every night, I decided to hang out in a few bars and try to pick up a slut for a one-night stand. My bachelor pad was a complete mess and I couldn't be bothered to tidy up so I was happy to pay for a hotel room if necessary.

The first bar I had a drink in seemed to be full of single guys, many of them gay, so I decided to move on. The second bar looked a lot more promising. Besides the usual hardened drinkers propping up the bar there were groups of loud, giggling girls having a good time and getting tipsy. Many of them were scantily dressed in crop tops and miniskirts and looked good prospects for a good one-night stand and fuck. When I'm this horny I'm not particularly choosy about the face but I do like a tight body with big, firm tits and a bubble butt.

As soon as I'd ordered a beer and settled in to scan the bar for a busty slut to home in on, I got lucky immediately. A girl who was there with her two mates kept giving me the eye and nudging and giggling with her slutty friends. I shot her a few cheeky grins and stared at her chest which was adorned with tasty looking tits barely concealed behind a very low-cut and very tight top. Her miniskirt occasionally rode up revealing suspenders holding up her sheer black nylon stockings. Suspenders and big boobs are some of my kinks so I didn't know where to look. We exchanged a few not so furtive glances and, after a while, she sidled up to the bar and introduced herself as Mandy.

Being a gentleman, sic, I offered to buy her drink and she asked for a 'sex on the beach'. Taking this as a very good sign, I moved in closer and stared openly at her tits, which I estimated to be at least 34DDs. I could clearly see her nipples through the thin material and I must say they looked very tasty. Her face wasn't half bad. In fact, all in all, she was quite a stunner. She had a tight body and seemed very confident. I thought "This is just what I'm looking for." I was very hopeful that, if I played my cards right, I would get the good fuck that I so sorely needed. My cock was hopeful too and I could feel it stiffening in my pants. Mandy noticed it too and, when she moved in closer and surreptitiously stroked it through the material of my pants, I knew that I had scored. We chatted for a while then I said: "It's hot in here, shall we go outside and get some air?"

She turned to her mates and gave them a cheeky wink then she took my hand and led me outside. We slipped into a dark alleyway next to the bar and made out. Our hands were all over each other. As I slipped down her tight strapless top to reveal her superb tits, she undid my belt and stuck her hand down the front of my pants. We groped each other getting more and more horny until she stuck her tongue in my ear and whispered: "I live just around the corner. Let's go back to my place."

I didn't need asking twice. This chick was HOT! This was just what I needed and it wasn't going to cost me the price of a hotel room. She unlocked a door on the street and we climbed the stairs to her apartment which was over a shop front. We collapsed onto a couch in the lounge room and continued where we left off in the alleyway. My cock was straining in my pants as she stroked it and I was getting more and more impatient to get into bed for a good solid fucking session. She seemed in no hurry though. She broke off the cock stroking and stood up. Wondering what would happen next, I watched in total awe as she put on some music and began to strip. This girl really knew what she was doing. She danced very smoothly and gracefully as she teased me with her slow striptease routine. It slowly dawned on me that she must be a professional stripper.

I settled back on the couch as she revealed her body to me in an agonizingly slow and teasing routine. Once she had removed her top, she moved in to give me a better look at her gorgeous tits. They were naturally firm and round and sat high on her chest with no sign of any drooping. Her pert firm nipples were surrounded by pink puffy areolae that were just inviting me to suck. She moved in and straddled my leg with her thighs sliding her finger up and down her pussy to get us both aroused. She thrust her tits in my face and I suckled her nipples, taking each breast in turn in both hands. I couldn't get enough of her superb huge mammaries and she called me a greedy boy as I sucked hungrily on each nipple nipping and sucking and rotating my tongue around the hard, little nubs. She moaned and mewed and I could tell that she was as turned on as I was.

As she moved away from me, I felt a pang disappointment which soon faded as she continued her slow strip routine. She shimmied out of the tight skirt revealing a black lace suspender belt holding up her sheer black nylons. She moved in close and indicated that I should unclip the suspenders. She looked me in the eye as she slowly and provocatively rolled down each stocking and tossed it over my shoulder. Standing before me in only her black lace panties she ran her hands up her sides to lift her heavy breasts sticking out her tongue, making a show of attempting to lick each nipple in turn. Seeing that this was having the desired effect on me, she moved in to shuck off my shirt. She ran her fingers over my chest tracing out my pecs and six-pack. I work out regularly to keep in shape and she was obviously appreciative. Her questing fingers found my sensitive nipples and the rubbing and pinching had an immediate effect on my already hard cock. To help out she unzipped my pants and stripped them and underwear off in one impatient movement. My rampant cock sprang out, released from the confines of my tight pants.

"Oh, you're a very big boy!" She gasped, admiring the size and thickness of my rampant member. "I think we're going to have some fun."

At that moment I had no precise idea what she had in mind, but I was up for anything. She stood up again and, as she turned around, I saw that her lace panties were in fact a tiny G-string at the back. At the centre of the narrow waist band there was a small triangle of black lace which descended as a string between her beautiful rounded arse cheeks. With her back to me she wriggled the waist band down to make it sit below her butt cheeks. Then she turned around to show me the front. I stared as she slowly moved the front lace down to reveal a narrow landing strip of pubic hair. Her lower section was still framed by the black suspender belt which she now unclipped and removed. She turned again and I was transfixed as she peeled down the tiny G-string. With her legs slightly apart, as the string rolled down between her cheeks, she bent forward and the string peeled down to reveal, first the tiny rosebud of her anus and then her full, puffy pussy lips. My dick was already dribbling pre-cum at the sight of this wanton display.

When she turned back to me, she coyly covered her vulva with one hand. Then she brazenly looked me in the eye and slid a finger between the lips, which I could see were dripping wet. For a few moments she teased me, then she moved in and grasped my throbbing cock with both hands. She saw my dribbling pre-cum and collected some on the end of her finger before delicately inserting it inside my foreskin to lubricate my swollen helmet. Job done, she grasped John Thomas in both hands and teased him slowly by moving her hands up and down pulling the foreskin back and forward, repeatedly revealing and hiding the purple swollen head. I was in heaven and groaned as she continued her skillful manipulation of my throbbing organ.

Just then her phone rang and she excused herself for a moment as she moved to the other side of the room and had a very brief conversation in a low voice so I couldn't hear what she said. This done, she returned to me and, kneeling down before me she took my cock and aimed it at the vivid lipstick coated 'O' of her lips. As the big helmet slipped past her lips, I arched my back to move it forward but she continued the tease as she moved back too. She ran her tongue around the rim of my sensitive corona tantalizingly slowly. She stopped at the ultra-sensitive frenulum which she lapped and tormented with the pointy end of her talented tongue.

Just then I heard the door open and the two slutty friends from the bar came into the room. Mandy didn't seem at all fazed and I suddenly realized the purpose of the phone call. The girls took in the scene before them, their eyes lingering hungrily on my rampant cock and my toned body. One of them remarked: "Well, what have we here? Mandy, you've done very well."

At this point I realized that this was a set up. Not that I was complaining. In my present horny state things were looking better and better. A trio of sexy sluts was even better than a single one and it really looked as though we would have some fun. The girls obviously thought so too. Mandy went off into the kitchen to fix some drinks. The other two quickly slipped out of their clothes and, without a word, completely naked, took over where Mandy had left off. One of them teased and played with my cock, while the other one ran her hands appreciatively over my hard, muscled body. As she moved in to give me a smouldering kiss, she pinched and teased my erect nipples with her fingers. Soon both of them were busy between my legs, sucking my balls and running their tongues up each side of my shaft.

Mandy returned with the drinks and announced: "OK guys, let's take a little time out while we drink and get to know each other."

At this, the girls quickly sculled down their drinks and I was treated to an enchanting display as the girls fondled each other's tits and went down on each other, eating out their shaved pussies and licking their clits. I found this highly arousing, but as I reached the end of my drink, I began to feel a little drowsy and my eyelids began to droop. I couldn't understand why I was feeling this way when I was in the sexiest and most arousing situation of my whole life. But before I fell asleep, I realized that I had been drugged. I was angry and tried to stand but I was powerless and collapsed back onto the couch. The last thing I heard was the girls laughing and giggling.

When I woke, I was still feeling drowsy. I shook my head to try to shake off the feeling but I found that my head was firmly clamped in some kind of device. I tried to move to get away from this situation. My efforts were useless though, as my whole body was held in a frame. My wrists and ankles were cuffed and attached to the frame by short chains. As I emerged from my stupor, I realized that I was also restrained by a belt around my waist that was also attached to the frame. I felt trapped and vulnerable as I was still naked and I struggled to escape.

The girls appeared through my still misty vision. They were now dressed in black rubber bikinis that hugged their bodies like a second skin. The tops were tight and were cut away at the front so that they supported but didn't cover their breasts. The bottoms were high waisted but they were crotchless. They sported a slit which began just above their pubic mound and continued between their legs widening at the back to reveal the crack about half of their bum cheeks. They all laughed and Mandy mocked: "Well Nigel, or whatever your name is, we're going to have a good time. At least, I know WE are. I hope you do too. But, to be honest we don't really care. You're now our sex slave and you'll do as you're told. Whether you like it or not."

"You bitches!" I shouted. "Let me go, or I'll have you charged for kidnap and imprisonment."

One of the girls, a tall black woman with braided hair and ebony skin asked. "How do you intend to do that? You can hardly move."

The third girl had a plump white body with massive tits. "Shut the fuck up!" she ordered. "You'll do as we say or you'll get some of this." She waved a black stick in front of my eyes hung with several thin leather straps.

"You fucking whores!" I roared. "Touch me with that and I'll fucking kill you." I opened my mouth to shout for help but the fat girl moved around behind me and landed a stinging blow across my bare buttocks with the whip. "Ouch! That really hurts." I gasped. "What the hell do you think you're doing, you crazy sluts? Why have you got me fixed in this frame? Why are you dressed like that with your tits and cunts hanging out?"

"Don't you just love it when they talk dirty?" replied the fat girl. "Haven't you worked it out yet, boy? Welcome to FemDom. You're our sex slave. You're our toy. We can do whatever we like with you."

"Fuck that and fuck you!" I shouted. "I'm nobody's slave. Just let me go and I'll never mention this to anybody."

The fat bitch whipped me again and said calmly: "Oh, I can see we've got some work to do to convince you. Shut your mouth boy, or we'll have to gag you."

I began to shout for help so the black girl slipped a ball gag over my head and tied it at the back. Now I could only grunt and moan so the girls continued. "Now we're going to have some fun with you, white boy." said the skinny black bitch." These kinky girls were obviously bent on having some fun with their captive sex slave and there was nothing I could do about it.

The fat girl approached me with a purple sex toy that looked fairly harmless, but when she touched my nipple, it sparked and I felt an electric shock. She repeated it on my other nipple. "Ouch! Stop that." I tried to scream but the gag silenced my protests. The girls all laughed wickedly and took turns as the torture continued. They ran the toy up the insides of my thighs and it delivered electric shocks. As they touched the underside of my balls my heart was beating so fast, I thought I would have a heart attack. When they held the wand close to the end of my dick, dancing bolts of lightning sprang from it into the sensitive tip of my foreskin and I thought I was going to die. I gasped as all the breath left my body. My eyeballs must have been protruding from my head. I shook my head violently and wriggled my hips but the evil bitches just laughed at my impotence.

The black girl knelt down in front of me and flicked my now flaccid cock with the stock of the whip. "What's this?" she asked. "What use is a limp cock to horny girls like us? It's tiny. Is that the best you can do white boy?"

Mandy said: "Well girls let's see what we can do about that, shall we?"

The black girl disappeared out of sight behind me while Mandy opened a jar and scooped out a generous blob of a white waxy substance which she began to apply to my genitals. A black hand appeared from behind me to take the jar as I watched the fat girl hefting her enormous tits.

She pinched and teased the nipples to make them erect then she turned around and twerked her bum cheeks. They wobbled like two enormous beach balls. I watched the display, simultaneously fascinated and horrified as I felt my cock and balls being oiled and massaged. Suddenly, I felt another greasy finger explore the crack between my bum cheeks and realized it was the black girl.

Instinctively, I tried to close my legs to prevent her invasion. But I found that my legs were spread, pinioned by the cuffs and frame and I was powerless to prevent her from massaging down my bum crack, around my anus and even along my perineum and underneath my balls. The two girls slowly oiled and teased wherever they wished and I was absolutely powerless to resist. I struggled in vain but there was nothing I could do to stop them. I willed my cock to stay soft to prevent the girls from having their way with me. But after a while, the disobedient organ inevitably began to swell and stiffen and I was soon staring down at my erection at full mast.

The girls were delighted. One of them produced a measuring tape and announced: "Nine inches girls, this is going to be fun! It's a thick one too. Six inches. He's a real grower!"

The fat girl approached and said in my ear: "Look, white boy. We're all horny, dirty girls. If you cooperate with us, we'll all have lots of fun. You can fuck all three of us. You'll get off multiple times and we'll have a laugh at the end of it all. What do you think? Will you stop shouting?"

I saw that I had no choice. If I didn't agree, they would keep on torturing, flogging and electrocuting me and the gag would stay on. On the other hand, my cock was throbbing, super hard and ready for some pussy action. If I agreed, maybe they would go easy on me and we could all have a good time. It was a no brainer. So I nodded my agreement.

"Oh, I think he's reconsidered his decision." said the black girl. "Take the gag off. Let's see what he has to say."

"OK you win." I said reluctantly. "If you stop torturing me, I'll join in and give you what you want and we can all have some fun. Can you get me out of this frame?"

"We might, if you're a good boy." said the black girl. "Just one thing though. Remember that you're our sex slave. You will address us as Mistress when you speak. Failure to comply will mean we have to punish you. Do you understand?"

I thought "Bugger that! I'm not your sex slave." then reason kicked in. If I continued to be difficult, they could make my life hell. On the other hand, If I played their game, there was the possibility of lots of kinky sex. I nodded my agreement.

The girls looked pleased and the gag was removed.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied. "whatever you wish. What would my mistresses like their sex slave to do for them?"

The oily massage continued and I soon realized it was just an appetizer, a teasing opening foreplay to whatever kinky activities they had in mind. As Mandy continued to pull back my foreskin to its full extent and wanked the slick well-oiled shaft, my brain was now in my dick. When the black girl inserted a finger into my backside, it was all I could think about. I wasn't complaining, but there was no sign of them releasing me from the frame.

While the other two were busy, the fat girl produced a chain with clips on the ends and clipped them onto my nipples. It hurt like hell and I protested but the girls took no notice and soon I began to enjoy the feeling. Mandy opened a black leather briefcase and showed me a range of cock rings and ball stretchers within. She selected a thick stainless-steel split ball stretcher. She wrapped it around the skin of my scrotum squeezing my balls and locked it into position with an Allen key. It felt heavy and a bit weird, but it wasn't too uncomfortable. I wasn't happy though when she showed me a weight suspended on a chain and clipped it onto a tiny ring underneath the ball stretcher. The weight was pulling my scrotum downwards and stretching it. She clamped a similar, smaller ring around the base of my penis. Finally, she attached a leather collar around my neck. There was a chain attached to a ring under my chin.

The black girl did something to the frame and pulled the chain towards her and I was compelled to bend forward into a new locked position with my torso at right angles to my legs. I wondered what was going on, but I soon found out. She waved a large black dildo in front of my face and asked: "How would you like this up your arse, white boy?"