Man Forced by 3 Dirty Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uuuungh! That's so fucking good." She screamed as she ground her clit down on my pubic bone while savouring the sensation of having her pussy filled and stretched by my swollen nine-inch cock. She withdrew, then rammed herself down on me again and again. When she got into a rhythm, the other two withdrew and watched the spectacle of me being submissively fucked by their friend. I closed my eyes and was so absorbed by the vigorous fuck that I was receiving that I hardly noticed them swiftly cuff my wrists and ankles and attach them to the four bed posts. As her rhythm increased to fever pitch, I knew that I wouldn't last much longer. I could tell by her crazy moans and screams that she was close too. When my balls drew up against my body and the delicious sensations coursed through my abdomen, I knew that this pent-up ejaculation would be a big one. Possibly my biggest ever. Suddenly, I was literally seeing stars as a massive full body orgasm hit me. Wave after wave of delicious pleasure sent jet after jet of thick creamy spunk speeding up my shaft into the black slut's welcoming cunt. Her climax arrived simultaneously and I felt her internal muscles spasming to milk my cock and coax the last drops of semen out of me.

Exhausted by the intensity of my orgasm, I just lay there in a state of post coital relaxation. The girls however, hadn't done with me yet. The fat girl flicked my soft cock and said dismissively:

"Look at this tiny thing. That's no good to us is it girls? What's to be done? He said he wants to fuck all three of us, but Mandy's not had her share of cock yet."

Appalled and with my brain absolutely racing, I wondered what their next move would be. Spread-eagled on the bed I was still their captive and there was nothing I could do but wait. Mandy seemed sympathetic and asked me if I would like a drink. I was thirsty, so I agreed. She returned with a cup of some sort of alcoholic drink which I sucked down quickly through the straw. It tasted a bit odd but I needed a drink, so I finished it off and lay there wondering what would happen next.

A few minutes later, I felt a warm flush spread through my body and I was feeling happy and relaxed. Mandy took a jar of coconut oil out of a drawer and proceeded to spread it on my cock and balls. She drew back my foreskin and oiled the shrunken helmet generously. As she massaged, I felt the familiar stirring in my balls and watched surprised as my dick began to swell so soon.

"It looks like the Viagra is starting to work" said the black girl with a huge grin on her face.

"Mistress, what do you mean?" I inquired. "Did you put it in the drink?"

"I didn't think you'd fall for it twice." Said Mandy. "But you're such a horny sex-crazed boy, that your brains are in your dick. Anyway, I don't think you'll be complaining. Your cock will be hard in no time."

She wasn't wrong. As she continued the massage with her small delicate hands, Johnson began to swell and harden until I was again sporting an impressive erection. The girls all looked pleased.

Over the next hour they took turns to work on my rigid shaft, teasing and pleasing it until I thought another ejaculation was inevitable. But each time, as I began to gasp and squirm, willing the ejaculation on, they stopped the delicious stimulation and ruined my orgasm. The constant edging built up my sexual excitement to fever pitch until I was absolutely desperate to cum. The Viagra kept my member absolutely rock hard as they denied my climax over and over again. In my captive position, my hands tied to the bedposts there was nothing I could do. I just had to lie back submissively and take it.

Finally, Mandy stripped off her kinky leather outfit and, completely naked, straddled me on the bed. This time there was no subtlety in her approach. She collected a liberal amount of the coconut oil in her palm and slapped it onto her pussy. She inserted two oily fingers into her slit and frigged herself vigorously. Thus prepared, she sank her oily cunt straight down onto my rigid shaft. We both gasped as the tip of my cock bumped her cervix then she fucked me furiously. While she was fucking me, she rubbed her clit furiously and soon she was squirting cupfuls of fluid out onto my belly. I knew that some girls could squirt, but I had never witnessed it before today and I had now seen it twice. She continued to fuck me vigorously and this time I was able to last much longer. She transported herself through wave after wave of orgasm before she finally made me cum too. She slumped down onto me as I filled her spasming cunt with jet after jet of hot jizz.

I thought this would be the finale as my exhausted member shrunk, but the girls were not finished. The fat girl climbed onto the bed and enthusiastically sucked my soft cock into her mouth, cleaning up the remnants of my creamy white semen as well as Mandy's abundant cunt honey. While she was doing this, the black girl worked on my nipples, rubbing and pinching them to make them erect. Then she licked and sucked them lasciviously. The effect was electrifying, both in my nipples and at the end of my cock. I watched in amazement as my shaft swelled to a full mast erection in double quick time. I wouldn't have thought this possible.

The girls resumed the edging, teasing and wanking my bone hard shaft and the swollen plum head. Time and time again they had me on the edge. But every time they playfully denied me the pleasure of a climax. They constantly commented that they were in charge and I was just their plaything. I longed for release but they continued their game until I was almost delirious with sexual excitement.

Finally, they miscalculated and tipped me over the edge. Spurt after spurt of creamy potent sperm shot up into the air, much to the delight of the three dominant sluts. The black girl climbed onto me and presented her luscious backside and gaping pussy to my face as she sucked the remains off my cock. For a short time, it felt so good while my cock was still hard but I was horrified when she continued. My glans was so sensitive that it almost hurt as she continued to stimulate it with her talented tongue. I begged her to stop but she redoubled her efforts.

"Let's see if we can milk him again." said the fat girl. The girls all smirked.

"No, no you can't do that!" I shouted desperately. I winced in agony as the black girl immediately slapped my balls.

"What did you say, slave?" she demanded. "Did you forget that we are your mistresses and you're just a slave boy?

Completely defeated, I squeaked: "Sorry Mistress, but I won't be able to cum again and my cock is too sensitive."

"We'll see about that." She replied and continued with the expert blow job. Unbelievably, my member soon started to harden in her talented mouth and the edging resumed. The girls took turns to blow me until finally, when they had had enough, the black girl wanked me furiously and coaxed a few drops of the white stuff out of my reluctant dick.

The girls all laughed as my willy rapidly shrunk. The fat girl asked: "Would you like us to let you go now Slave?" Totally relieved I replied:

"Oh yes Mistress. This has been wonderful. It's been the most erotic experience of my entire life. I would like to come back another day soon for some more."

"Oh, that's good, Slave. That's exactly what we had in mind." she replied.

With this the kinky bitches locked my now tiny willy into a chastity device. A steel band encircled me between my balls and my body and a stainless-steel curved tube with a slit in the end constrained my penis. The two halves of this device were locked together with a small stainless-steel padlock.

"You can piss through this but there is no way it will let you have a hard on and you can't cum." instructed Mandy. We've got the only key. If you want to be released, meet us in the same pub at the same time next week and we'll see what we can do for you."

What could I do? Did I have a choice? Besides I was completely hooked on FemDom!