Man From the Stars + Sleeping Nymph

Story Info
Sexy taboo love story.
5.1k words
3.38
10.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~ What is an awakened pussy ~

"Son, it's great to see how you have made this piece of land thrive!"

Mommy hugs me tightly, more tightly than she ever has. It felt like an intimate hug, and while I hugged her tightly back, I felt Mom was way too sexy to tightly hug and not fuck.

"I'm glad you like it Mom. I absolutely love it here, with my organic gardens and the natural way I'm doing here, and as I said before Mom, you're always welcome here, for as long as you want."

I let go of Mom and opened the back door to her car to get her two small luggage bags. But when Mom spoke to my back, she surprised the fuck out me.

"Thanks for that offer, Son... What do you think of my panties, Son?"

Like I had just entered a new amazing and beautiful world, I let go of the door handle, and in seemingly slow motion, turned to look at where those words had come from, and to confirm they were the words of my hot sexy Mommy.

I didn't really need conformation though. I even knew why Mommy was asking. I looked at Mommy showing me her sexy little panties, I looked at her in loving, open sexual appreciation, and I felt the shimmering of the lovely summers day increase, and it was absolutely beautiful.

My hot young and youthful blonde mom had squatted down in her hot high heels, in the short meadow flowers. She was a stunning sight, and with Mommy showing me her panties, I wanted to cover her in hot ejaculate.

She had her stockinged hot creamy thighs spread open a bit, while the front of her short little summer frock had no option but to sexily rid up to her sexy hips, revealing for my full inspection, a small pair of bright red panties, fitting so sexily on my Mommy's cunt.

The sight of seeing Mommy in her hot little panties, caused a instant heat and massive expansion in my nineteen year old teen cock. God, how I loved my Mom, and sexually too. She was the most beautiful woman-girl I could imagine.

I was shocked, but totally pleased by Mom's pantie crotch revealing action. Her thigh high stockings stopped at her mid-upper thighs, revealing creamy creamy thighs, all the way to her pussy lip filled pantie crotch.

She was like a submissive to me, beautiful nymph from Heaven, offering me the wondrous beauty of sex with my Mommy, and God, I wanted her. I wanted to feel my steeled shaft Deep and Full in my sexy young Mom's, seemingly available, Taboo Twat!

I stood gazing at my hot naughty, blonde Mom, who was revealing her Forbidden, pantied pussy to me, my erection size, steamingly increasing as I maintained my vivid perusal of Mom's cunt filled crotch.

The silence that happened at this time was not an empty thing, but a lovely background to the feelings of love, sexual arousement and need, that beautifully and hotly flowed between us.

And I knew Mom's cunt was on fire for me, and that something had happened to ignite her sexual display for me. I felt my Mom's pussy had a lovely sky blue, sexy energy, and that if I put, what I saw as my golden cock, in Mom's sky blue pussy, we would have both; healing and amazing experiences.

I wanted to lay my shaft deep in Mommy, and have her as my girl-woman, and I intuitively knew Mommy wanted to submit to me and my teen cock, and I knew that was why she was here.

Then I had a lovely picture of Mommy wildly orgasming on my teen dick, wildly riding my pussy fuck shaft, wanting to go deeper and deeper into orgasmic states with me. I wanted my cock so deeply in Mommy, that she would feel my sex energy from her wet cunt to the top of her head, and she would become a living, submissive, beautiful nymph on my dick, for me to love and fuck.

As far as I was concerned, my Mom and her cunt were ideal for me.

Mom squatted serenely under my extended sexual viewing, and then with a loving sweet Mommy smile, and I felt a dripping wet Mommy pussy, Mommy said, "Do you like what you see, Son?"

With emotional ache, to sexually love Mommy, breaking and clogging my voice, I replied, "Dearest Mom, I think your thin pantie crotch looks absolutely stunning on your cunt Mom, and Mommy..." I paused and took a deep appreciate sigh at the stunning view I was having. "I think it is absolutely beautiful that you show me what panties you are wearing on your Mommy cunt"

"Oh, Son, I love to hear your naughty sexy talk, and I love to hear you talk about my Mommy cunt. And I'm so pleased you like what you see, and I so love showing you, my sweet Man-boy."

"It's stunningly sexy Mommy to share naughty sexy talk with you, and I'm way glad you like it."

I've always know I was Man from the stars, and Mom was a sleeping, submissive to me, nymph needing awaking, and with my erection feeling like it was almost tearing asunder my shorts, I sensed I would be the man and the cock, to awaken her.

So with this happy feeling, and my cock seeming like it was pounding to a new amazing size for Mommy, I popped out my intense interest question to her. "Are you wet for me Mommy?"

Mommy took the energy of my question deep into her cunt, and I knew she wanted to love me with her wet cunt, which was wet for me. I knew Mom needed me, her sleeping nymph was calling to be awakened, and Mom knew I was the one.

And so the curves and flows of destiny, flowed and aligned, and with my question deep in Mom's slit, Mommy spread her legs a little wider and replied, "Very wet for you, Son."

And with the timeless voice of a sleeping nymph wanting to be awakened, Mom brightly added, "Desperately wet for you Son, desperately wet baby."

I was sure I was going to split my shorts open. To awaken a submissive to me, nymph was one hot thing. I knew Mom wasn't perceiving things as I was, but nonetheless, she was irrevocably drawn. The nymph would be awakened, and I knew she had been my loving submissive beautiful nymph in the past.

With my hot young blonde Mom, unaware that she was about to begin a journey on my bursting teen cock, to be my loving submissive nymph, I knew that for the time being, I would have to go with her reasons for showing me her pantied wet pussy.

So I replied with a huge gushing flow of love energy that had the feeling to; sensually, hotly, and eagerly lick every part of her sleeping nymph young pussy; that warmly sucked her clit, while she received a good fingering; that felt, handled, weighed, and appreciated her delightful and beautiful, hot Mommy tits;

that kissed her in loving timelessness, as she received the swollen teen cock from Man from the stars, deep deep into her waiting and needing Mommy twat; that hotly and proudly patted her hot creamy ass, as she uncontrollably exploded into cosmic orgasm on my proud teen cock, while I whispered in her ear, "Good girl Mommy, good girl Mommy."

And my voiced reply was, "It's lovely to hear that you're wet for me Mommy. It's so amazingly beautiful, like music from Heaven. And to hear beautiful Mommy Love, that you are desperately wet for me is a beautiful gift that I wish to receive, and sexy love you for it, you hot naughty darling.

"But tell me, wet pussy darling Mommy, tell me what is it that has lead you to showing me what panties your are wearing on your cunt today?"

"Well Son, I love you and I want you; and in a way that I can not explain, but feel really deeply; I need you. I need you sexually Son, and I feel I'll only ever be me, if you're sexual with me. So darling Son, I want to submit to you as man of the house and land, and I want to submit my cunt and tits to you sexually."

My beautiful Mommy continued, "I need you to fuck me darling. I have stayed with your ass-hole father, until your sister left home, and Rebecca left this morning, and so have I! And it's great that your father can't fuck me any more, and it would be great if you would start fucking me instead of your father. I'd love it, Son, if you would take over fucking my pussy.

"I can't explain why Son, but I need you to fuck me Son. My way is to submit to my man, and Son, as I shared, I'd love to submit to you as man of the house and land, and I'd love to submit my tits and pussy to you Son: For weeks now Son, I have been having the most amazing and vivid dreams every night of you putting your hot engorged, white teen cock fully and deeply in my pussy.

"It's like you take me to another realm, and it's a realm that seems familiar, and it's definitely where I want to go with you, Love."

With my organ swollen to unbelievable thickness and length, for this awaiting sleeping beautiful nymph, who was also my super sexy hot Mom, I sensed she would be nice and tight, she would have tightened up after each birth, it's the way of the nymph -- forever sexy youthful.

In a whispered, multilevelled response, I said, "Gorgeous Mom, sexiest girl on the earth to me, I love you deeply baby, and I would love to take over fucking and orgasming your wet twat."

"Oh, gracious handsome Son, I happily receive your offer, and graciously and proudly open my pussy to you, to receive your hot white teen cock. The cock that has come to me lovingly and repeatedly in my dreams, and has taken me to such beautiful realms, that I am left wet, but speechless. Oh, fuck me forever darling," Mommy purrs.

"Oh, darling woman-girl, whose pussy lips I would part with my engorged cock head and fuck forever, it is a beautiful sexy joy that you would ride my cock, and I would take you to the amazing realms of orgasm, for Mommy, while in this birth I am your son, I am also, Man from the stars."

"Oh, hot white cocked Son, I honour and recognise you as Man of the stars, and Son, my cunt which is wet and desperately needy for you, would like to ask a question of you, Love?"

"Yes, hot Mommy for me to fuck; your cunt which is wet, and desperately needy for me, may speak. And Mommy, with your Mommy pussy for me to go in; that your pussy is wet and desperately needy for me is very sexy to me, and greatly increases the size of my teen organ, my teen dick that I shall fuck you with lovely Mommy."

"Oh, hot Son, beautiful sexy Man of the stars, it wets me immeasurably that you find it sexy, that my cunt is desperately needy for you. The question I would ask you, Love, is that in my dreams your white teen cock was so beautiful, and I would ask that if you find it arousing to see my pantie crotch covering my cunt, that you would show me your white teen arousal?"

"Oh, hot Love, I love seeing your pantie crotch on your pussy Mommy, it's sexy upon sexy. I love seeing the thin little crotch erotically hugging every sexy contour of your wondrous cunt lips. Your cunt hugging crotch is like a sexual map to your vagina hole Mommy, where I shall open you as; Man of the stars, and your Son. Would you like your viewing now Mommy?"

"Oh, yes please Son. And Son I love your sexual poetry, your words go into your Mommy's cunt in the most amazing way, and commit me to forever be your Mommy-girl, wet desperate cunt. God! I love you Son, and God! I need you to fuck me baby!"

I let my teen cock out for Mommy with her desperate cunt.

"Oh, God! Son, it's everything that was in the dream. You're huge Son! You've got a huge, big white sexy teen cock. I love you Son, and I love your big white hot cock." And with Mom looking adoringly at my swollen white teen cock, she emphatically adds, "And hot Son, your cock is so much bigger than your ass-hole father's mean using pathetic meat.

"And Son, I need your love and size. Darling I feel with your love and size, you can take me to the place I long to go, and I feel you can take me there on your big white teen cock, and I'll feel at home when I'm on your cock.

"And Son, I'm so pleased you're so much bigger than your father, because he has really pissed me off, and I need to completely purge myself of him, and knowing that your cock is so much bigger than your Father's really helps with the purging. And Son, I'm proud to be the girl who takes your big white, Man of the stars cock! I love you baby," Mommy says.

With emotion pouring through me and heat filling my teen organ, I respond, "Oh, Mommy Love, I'm so pleased you find my teen cock pleasing, and it's lovely to hear that you like my size, and that you like that I'm bigger than your now, ex-husband, and my now, ex-Father"

Mommy purrs, "Yes Son, your father fucked me this morning, but I'd love if you'd fuck me soon baby. I'm so glad I'm changing cocks, and I fantasise about your father finding out that it's you who fucks my pussy now, and not him. The fantasy further helps me purge the bastard out of me."

"Oh, gorgeous hot fuck Mommy, I support your fantasies to purge my Father out of you. Would you like to fantasise that should he come to visit, I would in front of my Father, kiss you passionately, deep tonguing you, while pulling the front of your frock up, so my Father can see me hand go into your panties?

"And in front of my now ex-Father and your ex-husband, I would deep finger your Mommy cunt inside your little sexy panties, and orgasm you repeatedly, while he watches you be happy with me and my cock?"

"Oh, hot cock teen Son, that's a beautiful fantasy and it really helps, and it's really sexy to imagine it actually happening."

Mommy lifts her frock front up a little higher, showing me her full panties, with the sexy hot lace band around her hot creamy hips. "Son, would you like Mommy to let you see what panties she's wearing on her cunt everyday?"

"Oh! God! Yes! Mommy," I groan.

"Well Son, if you promise to put your huge white teen cock in me, I'll do anything you want darling."

Totally enthralled with my sexy Mommy, I groan out again, "I promise Mommy, to put my engorged teen cock into your wet desperate Mommy cunt, and fuck you into amazing orgasms."

Mommy sits down in the meadow flowers, still with her panties showing, and sweetly asks, "Son, would you like Mommy to show you her Mommy tits?"

Choking on my reply, I say. "God above! Mommy, I would love that!"

"Oh, Son, I love that you find me sexually arousing. Will it make your teen cock bigger darling, if Mommy shows you her tits?"

Groaning under my organ pressure, I reply, "I imagine so Mommy, I've never been this big before, you make me huge Mommy; and Mommy, I love how huge you make me."

"Oh, God! Son, I love that you get huge for me, and I love being out of control wet for you. And baby, I definitely think you'll find me tight, with that huge, big white, sexy teen cock."

Mom spreads her legs and shows me her little crotch again, and says with joy and pride, "Son, I wore these panties just for you, and I hoped you'd like them. Your Father has never seen these panties, they are just for you, as I am now; just for you."

"Mmm that's lovely Mommy," I reply. "God! You're hot Mommy!"

"Son, you make me feel wonderful, like I'm being new born with you. Are you ready for Mommy to take her frock off, and you see Mommy's tits while wearing her little sexy panties?"

"Yes Mommy, I'd love that you show me your tits. It's so naughty of you Mom, it's really really naughty Mommy, that you let me look up your frock and see your panties, that you let me see how your little thin pantie crotch fits on your cunt, and that you take your frock off in the meadow, and let me see your tits."

Then I add, "It's so beautiful I could cry Mommy, I want it forever, my Love."

"Oh, Son, that's so sweet. Your honest loving words are like you're putting your big cock inside of me, and loving me, and I'm yours forever darling, and I look forward to you filling me full of your hot teen cum, and if you want to pump your sexy teen cum on Mommy's tits, I'd love that too Son.

"I love being naughty for you Son, it really makes me wet to be naughty for you, and it really makes me happy that it would fuck your Father off, if he knew that I was being naughty with you; If he knew I was being really really naughty and letting you fuck me, instead of him," Mommy said.

Then like a living vision from Heaven, Mommy slowly slid her frock up and off, releasing her absolutely gorgeous, creamy orbs of pink nippled tits, and lovingly said, "There's Mommy's tits, Son. I hope you like them."

"God above, Mom, to me they are the most perfect tits on the earth, and I love that you show me your lovely tits Mom, and I love that it's me you now show your tits to, and not to my now ex-Father."

"Oh, Son, with your beautiful words, I could never not want you to fuck me, and your words make my tits and pussy, yours forever, and I hope they bring you everlasting joy darling, Son, Man of the stars."

I respond, "Oh, submissive to me, beautiful nymph of love and sexual beauty, are you ready to receive my steeled teen cock?"

"Yes! Darling, I fantasise your would ram fuck your Mommy, drive it straight through my panties and straight into my cunt, and take me straight to Heaven!"

I looked at the outside table nearby, and Mom got up and walked to it, sitting on the edge with her legs spread. In silence filled with love and joy, I walked to stand between her legs, and put my teen cock head to her crotch.

I looked into Mommy's eyes and she nodded her consent. Then like I would split a log with one drive. I thrusted into her. Her panties some what disappeared into her cunt, then tore, as I drove my pumped hard organ, fully into Mommy.

Mommy cried out, "God above, Love, what is it to be Man of the stars?"

And then she was gone. Gone into orgasm, and I took her to realm after realm, after realm. When she came back, Mommy opened her eyes, and I saw a submissive to me, living beautiful nymph.

Then my submissive nymph on my cock, spoke her first nymph words to me in this birth, "Son, Man from the stars, I am lovingly and joyfully submitted to you and your hot cock, I am yours forever in love, I always was, and always shall be your submitted loving nymph, Oh, my amazing loving Man of the stars."

I pumped her gently but deeply and began to release my teen cum, pumping it into her, and taking her on another orgasm journey. We kissed in love and light, and if it was not for Mom's earth bound pussy, I would have left the earth, but God! I had to stay and FUCK my super hot MOM!

God! I love her, love upon love, and I look forward to kissing Mommy's pussy every day.

Mom hugs me tight again, and this time I smile, that I am actually fucking her.

"Thank you Son, for opening me up with your huge teen dick, it's the most beautiful thing I have ever experienced. And darling, you'll have gapped my pussy and panties... It's so sexy to have been ram fucked by you. I'm yours forever."

As Mom hotly cuddled me, with my erection building again in her perfect pussy; sexy Mommy softly whispered to me, "Son, sexy darling and lover of my life, hot filler of my pussy, I have joyously submitted my cunt and tits to you darling, and hot baby... that gives you full access to them now."

Mom rubbed her beautiful pointed tit tips sensually across my naked chest, and said, "Son I feel your teen erection growing again, and I feel you are going to fuck me again baby; as is your right, for I am your girl to fuck. And Son, while you fuck your needy Mother, would you like to touch, hold and kiss your Mother's needy tits?

"For Son, your Mommy's tits are needy too, and need your love and attention, and Son, who I now open my cunt to receive your huge hot teen shaft, your Mother would be so proud to have her handsome hot Son, touch, handle, play with, and kiss her needy tits, while you fuck her wet desperate pussy."

I replied, "Oh, beautiful sexy naughty Mom, who wants my swollen teen cock in her, and who wants me to be naughty with her lovely tits; your pussy and tits are so hot, Mom."

And as a nineteen year old teen, I touch my young Mommy's hot tits. And God! does my erection grow in Mommy's juice filled cunt. Touching Mom's high Taboo Tits, is so lovingly exquisite.

Touching Mom's hot forbidden tits, while her sexy forbidden pussy, heavily coats my erection in juice, I feel Mommy travel with me in love, to where she becomes my submissive and devoted beautiful nymph lover.

12