Man From the Stars + Sleeping Nymph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling Mom's tits, along with having my cock buried deep in her pussy, is like playing with love magic, and I am filled with unbelievable love and adoration for Mommy's soft luscious nymph tits.

Visions upon visions of beautiful meadows appear to me, where I can delightfully play with my Mommy's wondrous tits. Then, like reaching a mountain peak, and exulting in the view, Mommy sexually lifts her tits up for me to kiss.

And as my mouth unimaginably delicately and softly connects with Mom's tit, a light and heat radiated from my forehead outwards, and I am immersed in a love connection with Mom and her tits.

The taste of Mommy's tit seems almost not of the world, and as Mom offers me her other beautiful boob, I reveal deeply in the amazement of the beautiful situation with my wet slit Mommy, and then I feel her drawn into the orgasm flow on my rigid shaft.

And as Mommy begins to ride my shaft, she cries out, "Son, I never screamed out for your Father, but I want to scream out for you."

"I love you Mommy," I say, as I hard suck her tits, while she wild rides my cock. "And Mommy, I need to lick and kiss your pussy every day."

"Oh, God! Son, yes please!" Mommy pours out.

As Mommy begins to ram her young pussy on my teen shaft, she says, "God! darling Son, the dreams were beautifully, and this is an amazing extension of them."

Then my sexy darling Mommy, begins to sing and chant, "Darling Son, I am your pussy, I am your pussy, I am your pussy."

Then Mommy starts wetly, sexily, and softly kissing me on my mouth and cheeks, and says, "Darling Love Son, Mommy would like to show you her pussy every day. Would you like to see your Mommy's pussy every day, rather than your Father see my pussy?"

"Oh, God, yes Mom," I reply, as I slow teasingly, deep thrust her wet hot nymph pussy.

I feel Mommy's pussy start to go for orgasm contractions, as she asks, "And Son, will you teach your Mommy how to garden, Love?"

"Of course Mommy, and I also teach you how to craft natural plant fibre sexy panties and clothes, and how to make a natural pregnancy prevention herbal."

"Oh, I'd love that," Mom purrs, as her vagina starts contracting. And as my lovely nymph Mommy begins a love scream, I take Mommy to amazing realms of orgasm, and she screams out, "Oh, Man of the stars, my Son, you fuck me perfectly, and I worship your cock, and love that you put your hot teen cock inside your wet Mother, and fuck her to amazing orgasm states."

I hold Mommy tight, as she rocks in orgasm, and she finishes with a final scream out, saying, "I am your devoted sex-hole, Son."

~ ~ ~

A week or so later, when Mom put herself in a hot position to let me look up her short gardening frock and see what panties she was wearing on her pussy, which I knew would be wet for me, she said, "Son, who fucks me so so much better that your Father, and like no other could, I have on my naughty cunt today, Love, my first pair of hand crafted pussy panties darling, that I have crafted."

As Mom spread her hot naked thighs, she said, "And Son, I proudly present them to you, with a little sexy surprise, about your Mom's naughty, wet, desperate cunt."

I looked at Mom's hand crafted panties, which were beautiful; skimpy, as is suitable for my fuck, and I saw she had sexily embroidered in yellow and red on the crotch, the words; 'For my hot Son, and sexy Man of the stars.'

Seeing my Mom's embroidered pantie crotch, I had to really restrain myself from ram fucking her again.

Mom looked at me and cheekily said, "You really wanted to didn't you Son? You wanted to ram fuck me through my panties didn't you darling?"

I laugh and reply, "Let me lick you Mommy."

"What will I get if I let you lick me, Son?" Mommy teases.

As Mommy pulls her pantie crotch aside and reveals to me, her stunning shaved cunt, I reply. "What would you like Mommy Love?"

"To be fucked by your huge cock, Son."

I start to kiss Mom's pussy, "God, you taste good Mommy." Then I tease her back, "I could fuck you next week Mommy."

Mommy laughs as she pushes her cunt firmer against my mouth, and joyfully jokes back, "That would be lovely, Son, but would you also be able to fuck me, after I cum in your mouth?"

"Oh, Mom, you're so naughty cuming in my mouth."

"Oh, Son, I'm so hopelessly naughty for you," she cries out, as my naughty comment triggers her into hot orgasm.

When Mommy has calmed, she sweetly and innocently says, "Son, would you like to clean up Mommy's pussy after you hot orgasmed her, and then darling Son, would you like to put your cock in Mommy, and have naughty sex, with your naughty Mommy?"

"Mom you're so beautiful," I say, after I cleaned up her hot little pussy, and let my cock out.

Mom's eyes always bulge a bit, at the sight of my swollen teen dick.

As Mom slips her panties off, she says, "Oh, Son, I'm so glad I've changed cocks, and that you've taken over from your Father, and I'm so proud to be fucked by you darling."

With Mom's panties fully off, and her sitting spread legged on the table edge, she quietly implores, "Come into your Mother, darling, and with your love and size, please take me where you know I need to go."

I open Mom's hot little pussy entrance with my cock head. She interlaces her hands around the back of my neck and softly moans out, "Oh, God, Son, I need you."

"How much do you need me Mom?" I ask, as I softly handle her hot Mommy tits, through her thin summer frock.

"I need you so so much, Son, please give me length?" she softly begs.

"How much is so so much Mommy?" I tease back.

Mom squirms her pussy entrance on my engorged cock head, and replies, "Enough, Son, to do anything you want me to do."

"Really Mommy?" I tease again.

"Yes, Son, anything you ask."

"Would you let me fuck me in front of my ex-Father? Would you let him see my swollen teen cock go into your pussy Mommy?"

"Oh, God, Son," Mommy cries, "Yes Son, Yes, Yes, Yes! I'd love for your ex-Father to see you love and fuck me."

I trust my cock head in and out of Mom's super wet cunt opening, and say, "And would you like my ex-Father to see you orgasm on my teen shaft Mommy?"

"Oh, God, yes, Mommy screams out, as she starts to orgasm on my cock head."

I love seeing Mommy orgasm, it's complete surrender. With one swift thrust, I take Mom's orgasming pussy, and bury my teen shaft deep in her wet spasming hot Mommy pussy.

I rub Mommy's back comfortingly, as she experiences deep sexual orgasm, and sweetly whisper in her ear, "Good girl Mommy, good girl Mommy, good girl Mommy."

And every whisper I give her of, "Good girl Mommy," shudders her into deeper orgasm, her hot little Mommy cunt, so sexually open to my cock, with her sexy Mommy pussy juices leaking out, as her pussy spasms on my shaft.

"I'll fill you full of teen cum tonight, Ok Mommy."

My final whisper, burns into Mom's pussy, and she re-explodes into orgasm. When Mom calms on my still erect cock, her hot pussy sexily loaded with her juices, her tits hotly pointed, and her cheeks glowing rosily, Mom shows me her tits, and says, "Thank you Son, my hot Man from the stars."

"I shall always love you Mom." I lovingly reply.

"And I shall always love you, Son. And Son, you hold me tight every night, and fill me with your huge amazing cock?"

"Of course Mom," I reply, as I sexily and lovingly, handle what are to me, the hottest tits on the earth, while feeling Mom bathe my cock, with her sexy pussy juice.

12