Man From The Woods

Story Info
He found the house through the woods.
1.4k words
4.57
11.7k
6
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuation of the fictional story about: I Went For A Walk.

It had been about 2 weeks since I had met with the man in my woods. I have thought about him everyday hoping he would come through the woods. We had parted last time with me pointing the direction to my house. I had told him next time come to the house.

I was just sitting around watching some T.V. Had just finished some lunch. It was a beautiful day out and was thinking about going for a walk. I got up and went and put some loose fitting shorts on and a t-shirt. Never know who you might meet in the woods.

I went to the back door to head out. I opened and to my surprise he was standing there with hand in air. And completely nude. My back deck is somewhat enclosed and no one can see it if they were in the woods.

"I was just getting ready to knock," He said.

"Good to see you again." "I see you found the house."

I immediately dropped to my knees and took his cock in my hand. I stroked it a few times and then took it all into my mouth. I had thought about this for 2 weeks now. And had jacked off more times than I care to count thinking about.

"Oh Shit." He shouted. "I have missed your mouth since our last meeting."

I took my mouth off his cock.

"I have missed your cock since then." "Come into the house."

I stood up and gave him a long kiss. We moved into the house and straight for the bedroom. As I was getting undressed he sat on the edge of the bed.

"We never really did introduce ourselves our first two meeting." "I'm Bob."

"Names Ron." He said.

We didn't shake hands. We had already sucked each others cocks. So the formality of handshaking didn't seem necessary. And I already had his cock up my ass once.

I finished getting undressed. He motioned me to come stand in front of him. Which I did. When I was standing in front of him he reached out and took my cock in his hand.

"I've missed stroking your beautiful cock." Ron said. "I love how it felt in my hand." "And in my mouth."

He leaned forward and slid his lips the full length of my shaft. He worked up and down on it slowly. He would swirl his tongue around the head on the up strokes.

"Oh man that feels so good." I said. "Suck my cock Ron." "I've missed your mouth." "Stop and lay on the bed."

He got up on the bed and laid on his side. He knew right away what we were going to do. I laid down beside him facing opposite direction. We immediately took each others cocks in our mouths. He worked a finger in my ass and started fucking me with his finger. I had not had any part of his ass the first two meetings. I took a chance.

I rubbed my fingertip around his little opening. He squirmed a little and pushed back against my finger. I heard him moan.

He took his mouth off my cock. "Yes." "That excites me Bob." "Push your finger in my ass and fuck me with it." He than took my cock back in his mouth.

I worked my finger into Ron's ass. Slowly sliding it back and forth in his tight little hole. We were sucking like crazy now and finger fucking each others asses.

"Don't cum." Ron said. "I want you to finish another way." "Suck me until I cum."

"Okay." I said.

I went to work on his sweet cock. Taking the head of his cock in my throat on the down stroke. I wanted to find out what he had planned and wanted to taste his cum again.

"Yessss," Ron cried out. "I'm going to cum." Oh God your mouth is working wonders." "Get ready for my cum." "Here it comes."

He let out a loud moan and I felt him tighten up. His beautiful cock twitched in my mouth and I got the first shot of his sweet cum. I swallow it and kept sucking for more. I wanted all I could get.

"Oh Fuckkkkk that feels good." "Drain my balls Bob." "Suck it until you have it all."

He shot load after load of his delicious cum into my mouth. I swallow all of it and sucked him until he went soft. And I had emptied his balls.

"Mmmmm." "That's another thing I've missed." I said. "Swallowing your delicious cum."

Ron than rolled over and got up on his hands and knees.

"It's your turn." Ron started. "You let me fuck you last time." "I have been wondering what it feels like." "I want you to fuck me and cumin my ass."

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked.

"Yes." Ron said. "I want to feel your sweet cock buried balls deep in my ass." "I want to know what it feels like to have a man shoot his cum in my ass." "Your cum Bob." "I want your cum in my ass."

I reached over and got a bottle of 100% Aloe Vera Gel. I flipped open the lid and squirted a gob on my cock. Then squirted some on Ron's pretty little asshole. I pushed some into his ass and worked two fingers in. I fucked him like that for a few minutes to help loosen him up.

Ron pushed back and said, "Oh that feels good." "Can't wait to see what your beautiful cock feels like."

With him saying that, I knew he was ready. I put the tip of my cock up to his pretty little pink opening. I felt him push back to help me work my cock in.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yesss." "Oh yessss." Keep working more in my ass." "I want all of it."

I pushed a couple more inches in and he didn't grimace. So I just shoved my whole cock up his tight hot ass.

Ron let out a loud moan and said, "Oh Shit your cock feels wonderful." "Love it when you bury it balls deep." "Never thought it could feel this good." "Fuck me Bob." "Fuck me hard like some cheap little slut." "My ass is yours."

I drove my cock deep into Ron's ass again and again. Letting him know what it feels like to have a hard cock up your ass. To feel how good it feels when a man goes balls deep in your ass. Fucking you like some cheap slut.

"Oh man, your ass feels wonderful Ron." "So hot and tight." "You like my hard cock in your ass don't you."

"Yes Yes," Ron replied. "Fuck me." "Faster." "Fuck me faster and harder." "I want to feel your hot cum filling my ass as you pound me."

I knew I was getting close and wouldn't last much longer. I could feel the cum starting to rise into my cock.

"Here it comes Ron." "I'm going to fill your ass with cum."

"Yessss." "Please." "Load my ass with your cum Bob."

I started driving my cock hard and deep in Ron's ass. Pounding his ass like it would be my last one. I drove deep one last time and started filling Ron's ass with my hot cum.

"Oh Helllllll." Ron shouted. "Yes." Fill me with your hot cum." "Fuck me until you have emptied every drop of your cum out of your balls."

"Of Fuck." "Oh Fuck." I cried. "You have every drop of my cum up your sweet ass." "Thank You." "I think we are going to be great friends and fuck buddies."

"Me too." Ron said as my now soft cock slid out of his ass. "Me too."

He went into the bathroom to clean up. I showered with him to clean up also. We kissed passionately. We got out and dried off. Ron hung around for a while. We ended up sucking each others cocks in a 69 before he left. Swallowing each others cum.

"Don't stay away so long next time," I said as he headed for the woods. "Next time come to the house directly." "Not like we are strangers anymore."

"Will do." Ron replied. "And I don't plan on it being so long in between for now on."

We have gotten together many times since than. And will many more.