Man Fucks My Wife Winning At Cards

Story Info
I lose at cards betting sexual intercourse with my wife.
4.4k words
3.51
52.8k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,167 Followers

I met my wife, Holly, when we were both in high school. My name is Tom. Holly and I were married when we were both 20 years old. On our wedding night we were both virgins. When we dated we engaged in heavy petting. Holly allowed me to touch her breasts under her bra, but she did not allow me to put my hands inside her panties. I could stroke the front of her panties and feel her pussy lips swollen and wet, but that was all she allowed. She in turn never put her hands in my pants but instead stroked my erect cock through my pants.

Holly had a strong Catholic upbringing and belief system. She was totally opposed to any kind of birth control and she strongly opposed abortion. She would never compromise these beliefs under any circumstances. Before we were married she was very clear about wanting to have babies. Her desire to become pregnant was very strong and on our wedding night, which she scheduled on a date she knew she would be between periods, and therefore likely to get pregnant, she wanted to have her first ever sexual intercourse last as long as possible.

Our wedding night sexual intercourse went as well as it could with both of us being sexual virgins. I was able to ejaculate inside her vagina and we fully copulated to orgasm three times in our first 24 hours of marriage. I ejaculated seven more times inside her over the next week and when we returned home from our honeymoon we were expecting her to be pregnant. But it did not happen. She got her period on schedule and we were both surprised. Holly's menstrual flow usually lasted four days, and after it ended we tried again to get her pregnant.

We moved away from our families as Holly did not have a good relationship with her parents and we lived in a blue collar town in the mid-west. My civil service job earned us enough to afford a two bedroom rental home and Holly didn't need to work. I knew of a poker game that my male co-workers had on a weekly basis and they spoke of the weekly winners having rather substantial winnings. I kept this in the back of my mind as a possible source of extra income.

After six months of seriously trying to get Holly pregnant we were not having any success. We were having full blown intercourse on a daily basis and I was ejaculating large loads of semen and sperm deep inside of her, but it did not seem to be working. Holly had asked me to indulge in a sex fantasy of hers by tying her spread eagle and naked to our bed and then fucking her. I did as she asked and it really added to our sexual fun.

Holly had a Scandinavian background which gave her long blonde hair on her head and matching blonde pubic hair that she kept neatly trimmed enough to expose her pussy lips that swelled significantly during intercourse. Her amble breasts were a D cup with very large nipples that also swelled very large as I fucked her. She told me she had orgasms when we fucked, but I could really never tell.

About eight months into our marriage and still no pregnancy, money was starting to become a little tight. My co-workers had kept asking me to join their poker game and thinking it could be an answer for me I agreed to join one Thursday night. I showed up and there were seven other guys at the table. Two of the men were from another civil service office and were large African Americans. They looked as if they could play NFL football. The game began and we played until around midnight and I held my own winning about $100. I was invited back for the next week and I accepted gladly. I felt I could win here and I was not afraid to bet a large sum of money.

Holly encouraged me to keep playing and hoped I could win a decent amount of money to help us out. The next week the game betting got pretty intense and I was winning to the tune of $1,000 which would go a long way to make things better for Holly and me. Around 1am I was dealt a very strong hand and I began to bet big. One by one the other players folded until it was just me and one of the black guys left in the hand. His name was Monty. He kept betting more and more and I kept up with him. Finally I was out of cash and he kept adding to the pot. I had to stay in the hand at that point and I told him I was out of money. He looked at me intently and said;

"Why don't you bet that pretty little wife of yours?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well...If you win the hand I'll give you an additional $1000 on top of the winning pot. If I win, I take the pot and you agree to let me fuck your little wife." He said looking very serious.

I was really confident in my hand and with everyone looking at me I agreed to his terms as I thought he was bluffing. I showed him my cards and Monty just smiled as he put down his hand for all to see. His hand was the same as mine but it was ace high and mine was only king high. He had won. Not only the money, but I had just agreed to let him have sexual intercourse with my wife.

"I don't mind if you are in the room with us when I fuck your wife if that makes you feel any better." Said Monty.

"You're serious? You want me to let you do it?" I said in a surprised way.

"Damn straight you little shit. A bet is a bet. You're not going to welch on me are you little white boy?"

I could tell things could get a little serious if I didn't follow through so I backed off and began to think of how to make this happen."

"Okay...Okay. I'll set it up." I said sweating.

"And I don't want her on the rag when we fuck. Make sure she is clean. I want a good time." Said Monty.

On the way home I was thinking of ways to tell Holly I had lost her sexually in a card game. I decided I would use our little tie up game to my advantage and not tell her about the bet until she was not in a position to say no. Holly would always call me at work on the first day she felt she was ovulating and remind me that our intercourse that evening was really important. It was only a day after the card game on a Friday she called me at work.

"Honey, I took my temperature today and my period is over, so tonight is the first night of a new opportunity! " She said with a smile in her voice.

"That's great honey. Why don't we play tie up tonight to celebrate?" I replied.

"Ohhhh, that would be wonderful. I can't wait sweetie. Hurry home." She replied sweetly.

"I will baby. See you later." I said as I hung up.

When Holly and I played our tie up game it was a common part of it for me to tie her to the bed spread eagle and naked while I remained fully dressed. Then sometimes I would turn out the light in the bedroom and leave her there alone while I went into the other room for 15 or 20 minutes. I found it exciting to hear her wiggling against the ropes and softly calling my name from the other room begging me to come in and fuck her.

This night I did just as we usually did only when I left her in the dark tied to our bed I went to the other room and called Monty who was in his car out front after I had told him I would fulfill my bet this evening. Monty came to the door and lightly knocked and I let him in.

"Tom?...Are you there? I'm waiting for you honey. Please don't tease me honey. I'm getting horny." Said Holly from the other room.

"In a minute baby." I answered back.

I looked at Monty and motioned for him to follow me. We went to Holly and my bedroom and I turned on the lights in the room. Holly immediate saw that something was different.

"Oh my God! Who is that?! I'm naked for God's sake!" Shrieked Holly.

"Honey, this is Monty. He plays cards with me in my Thursday night game...I'm sorry honey, but I lost a hand to Monty that had as part of the bet, my allowing him to fuck you." I said out of breath.

"What!? Are you kidding?" Said Holly in a panicked voice.

"He's not sweet cheeks." Said Monty. "And now it's time to pay up."

Monty began to undress immediately as Holly was quickly struggling to free herself from being tied up. It was no use, I had tied her in an extra secure way to make sure she could not get out. Monty took off his shirt and lowered his pants and Holly and I could clearly see the outline of his growing erection in his boxers. He dropped his boxers to the floor and his cock came into view and it was huge!

"Oh my God! You are huge!" Yelled Holly.

"It's all for you baby." Said Monty.

"I'm so sorry baby." I stammered.

Monty wasted no time climbing on the bed between Holly's spread eagle legs. His huge erect cock kept getting bigger and bigger. And the tip of his dick bumped into Holly's cunt lips.

"Oh please no. I'm begging you. I'm not on any birth control. You might get me pregnant, and I'm afraid your huge cock could hurt me." Whimpered Holly.

"Honey...Your pussy is mine now and I can assure you I will not hurt you at all. Quite the opposite; I'm going to fuck you so deeply you won't want me to stop. I'm going to put my black seed so deep inside you it will never come out." Growled Monty.

"Please no...Please no...Tom, help me please." Holly whimpered softly as she knew what was about to happen.

"I'm really sorry baby." Was all I could say.

Monty had a tube of KY Jelly with him and he put it on the tip of his massive dick and on Holly's cunt lips. Before he entered her cunt he gently licked at her nipples on her large breasts and they responded to his attention by growing erect. Holly was very quiet now and almost crying;

"Please be gentle...Please don't hurt me." She sobbed.

With that, Monty thrust his cock forward and the lube allowed him to slide deep inside Holly effortlessly.

"Oh my God!...Oh my God! Your cock is huge! You are so huge!" Gasped Holly.

"That's right little girl and it's all inside you and ready to pump your pussy. Your pussy belongs to me!" Said Monty.

"Tom...I'm being fucked by a huge cock. I've never felt something this big inside me! It's so much better than I expected!" Gasped Holly as she turned her head to look at me then quickly focused her eyes on Monty's face.

I stood next to the bed as Monty kept thrusting his huge erect cock in and out of my wife. It was at that moment I noticed Holly stop wiggling against the ropes she was tied with and she began to thrust her pussy up to meet Monty's thrusts. The two of them were having intercourse in sync with each other in almost an animalistic way. I had never seen my wife this into the act of sex before.

"Oh Monty...You are so big! Your cock feels wonderful! Please cum inside me and breed me a black baby...Please cum hard and deep! Do it! I want your baby!" Said Holly in a breathless loud voice.

"Oh baby girl...I'm going to put my black seed deep inside of you. I'm going to cum so hard!" Gasped Monty.

"I'm going to cum too! I've never felt like this before! My pussy is so wet!" Gasped Holly in return.

At that moment, Monty thrust deep inside my wife and began to shake and it was obvious he was ejaculating and ejaculating a very heavy load again and again.

"Monty honey...I'm cumming and cumming hard! I've never cum before this! You are a wonderful lover! I love your huge cock! I'm begging you to fill me with your cum!" Shouted Holly.

I watched as Holly began a series of wild convulsions as she experience at least two intense orgasms with another man's cock deep inside her. I had never seen her like this when we fucked. She was intensely into the moment as both she and Monty were orgasming at the same time.

"Suck my tits Monty!" Holly ordered.

Monty immediately put his mouth on Holly's massive nipples and sucked on her with his tongue flicking the tips.

"That's it! That's it! You are a wonderful fuck!" Shouted Holly.

Monty's huge erection was beginning to soften but he was still deeply inside my wife as the two of them tried to catch their breath. It was a really intense and physical session of sexual intercourse and my wife was filled with Monty's sperm on the first night she told me she would be fertile. I almost could not believe what I had seen. About five minutes past before Monty's now soft cock plopped out of Holly.

"Man...That was some kind of a fuck. Your woman is a fox! Your bet is paid off." Said Monty as he got off the bed.

"Monty baby! It's still early...Don't go! I want you to fuck me again tonight. This time, without me being tied down." Said Holly in a coy way.

"Really? Are you sure?" Said Monty.

"I'm very sure! Please fill me full of your black sperm! I can't get enough!" Said Holly.

"Well damn woman...I'll need a few minutes to regroup."

"Take all the time you need. Untie me and let me taste your tongue while you get hard again." Said Holly.

It was as if I was not in the room at all, but I knew if I interrupted anything it would not be good so I stood motionless and quiet as Monty slowly loosened Holly's ropes and when she was untied she put her mouth up to his and the two of them engaged in a deep tongue kiss. Holly's nipples began to engorge and increase in size in a noticeable way. She was sexually aroused in an extreme way.

"Tom...I want Monty to stay here with us this weekend and when he does, I want him to fuck me as many times as he can. His cock is just wonderful!" Said Holly as she sat on our bed totally naked with white semen filling her cunt lips.

"I'm up for it baby. You are one sexy white woman." Said Monty.

There wasn't much I could say. Holly wanted this more than anything I had ever seen her want. I was not in a position to say no to Monty. I acted like a wimp and agreed to what Holly wanted.

Holly stayed almost nude all weekend long. After she and Monty had intercourse the second time Friday night she put a pillow under her pelvis to help Monty's sperm get as deep as possible into her womb. Saturday morning and all day she wore only pink nylon and lace bikini panties and she had a visible wet spot in the front from all the semen she had in her. She and Monty had another session of animal like intercourse on Saturday morning. Saturday night she came into the living room where Monty and I were sitting wearing her white chiffon and nylon baby doll nighty with tons of lace she wore for me on our wedding night and had never worn again.

"Monty...It's time for us to fuck again lover." She cooed and smiled.

Monty's huge penis sprang into erection at the sight of her and I followed the two of them into the bedroom where Monty lifted her baby doll and gently licked and sucked on her naked nipples as the two of them cuddled together face to face tongue kissing and hugging for at least 15 minutes before he entered her and ejaculated deep inside her. She orgasmed again in a violently pleasing way.

On Sunday, Holly wore a lavender nylon and lace teddy in the morning and after she and Monty fucked again she tore it off and remained naked until they fucked again late in the afternoon. Monty and Holly engaged in sexual intercourse a total of seven times over the three day weekend. Each time with me in the room and Holly begging him to breed her with a black baby. Early Sunday evening Monty left our home and what was a totally wild weekend came to an end. As soon as the door closed and Monty was gone, Holly put a menstrual pad between her legs and quickly pulled on a pair of full cut panties and she pulled on a full length robe making it clear she did not want to be exposed in front of me. She told me to sit down as she had something to say.

"On Friday night I was really shocked at what you had done. But to be honest, after I saw Monty's huge penis and felt it inside of me, I could not get enough of his semen. You are the only male I have ever fucked and now Monty will be the only other."

"So you really enjoyed it?" I asked.

"It was intense and so sexy! Yes; it was enjoyable." She replied.

"Are you in love with Monty?" I asked in a pained way.

"Not at all honey! I thought of him only in a sexual way."

"So you and I will still be able to make love?" I asked sheepishly.

"Well sweetheart, about that; I don't want to have intercourse with you until I can confirm if I am pregnant or not. If Monty got me pregnant, I don't want there to be any doubt about who my babies' father is." Said Holly.

"How long will that be?" I asked.

"At least a month. If I get my period we'll know I'm not pregnant. If I don't get my period, I'll go to the doctor and find out if I am pregnant."

"But if you do get pregnant you'll be having a black baby." I sighed.

"You know how I feel about abortion. 'Yes,' if I am pregnant I will be having the baby. And you will raise the baby as our own. That's the deal. There is no compromise. Besides, you have been having intercourse with me for over eight months and you have not gotten me pregnant. You know how much I want to have a baby. If it's a problem, you should have thought of that before you brought Monty home to fuck me."

She was right and we both knew it. Things were a little tense at home as we waited to find out if she would get her period. It was six weeks after her intense intercourse sessions with Monty and she still had not gotten her period. Her ample breasts looked fuller and at seven weeks she went to the doctor who confirmed she was pregnant with a baby boy. The doctor told her the baby had African heritage and would most likely be born with black skin color. Holly told him she had made a mistake of having a one night stand and that we had discussed things and everything was alright.

"So now you got your wish and I got mine. You brought home Monty to fuck me and he did such a good job I'm going to be having his baby. You remember our deal, you will raise him with me as your own." Said Holly.

"I remember and I will do as you wish. Now that we know you are pregnant with Monty's baby are you and I going to be able to resume having intercourse?" I asked.

"I've been thinking about that and I have been really horny lately. Monty's erection was so huge and manly and he was the last man I had intercourse with almost two months ago. Fucking him was so intense, I had no idea sex could be so wonderful. I do not want to do anything that would cause me to lose the baby so I will allow you only one session per week. Sunday night can be our fucking night and you can cum inside me if you like." Directed Holly.

"That's all?" I replied.

"That's all until the end of my sixth month. After that I want to stop all sexual contact for my last trimester. No sucking on my breasts and no tongue kissing as that may lead to sexual intercourse. Understood?" Said Holly.

"I understand." I replied sadly.

Nine months after Holly and Monty spent the weekend in our house fucking she gave birth to an 11 pound baby boy. He was a big baby and it was very obvious he was a black baby. Nothing was said at the hospital and we took him home to begin our life together. We were only 22 years old and learning to be first time parents. Holly was a good mother and everything was going just fine. Our sex life was overly scheduled and we did not have intercourse for the first six weeks after the birth. When Holly finally allowed me to have intercourse with her it was during a time of the month when she knew she could not get pregnant. When it came to the time in her cycle where she could possibly get pregnant, she would not allow me to fuck her.

Nine months after the birth Holly told me she wanted to get pregnant again. I was anxious to try until Holly said this;

"Oh honey...That is so sweet, but I need to have Monty get me pregnant just like last time."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Baby, we know he can do it, and his cock is just so big and manly. I've been dreaming about it for the past month. But I know it is uncomfortable for you having us fuck here in our own bedroom. And now we have a baby to think of, so I've asked Monty to get a reservation at a hotel."

"And he agreed to do it?" I whimpered.

"He did. He has made a reservation at a romantic hotel in the honeymoon suite. He'll pick me up at noon on Friday and we'll spend the weekend fucking. The timing with my period is perfect. I've told him I want to have intercourse at least eight times in those three days."

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,167 Followers
12