Man Fucks My Wife Winning At Cards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to just stay here?" I sighed.

"Sweetheart, we need you to take care of the baby and this will be much better for you. Help me decide what to wear for Monty this weekend. I noticed his cock sprang up when he saw me in my white baby doll from our wedding night, I'm taking that for sure. I also got this new black chiffon and lace baby doll that is very sexy. And I've got a red nylon and lace teddy and a pink one too. I want to be wearing the teddies when he fucks me to get him really excited."

I took off work on Friday to be home for the baby. Holly kissed me on the cheek as Monty pulled up in front of the house right at 12pm. Holly rushed out to the waiting car carrying only her small overnight bag filled with her sexy lingerie. I watched as Monty tried to lean over and kiss her, but she put up her hand and gently pointed toward me and he stopped. The car quickly drove off as my wife and the man I brought home to her quickly drove off for their three days of intense sexual intercourse.

It was around 7pm on Sunday evening when Holly came back to our home.

"Did everything go as planned?" I asked.

"Oh yes! And it was much better you were not there to watch us. Monty loved my sexy lingerie and his cock got even bigger than I remembered, but I got all of it deep inside me. He had not ejaculated for two weeks before this so he was really ready to unload in me. We had complete intercourse nine times in the three days with him filling me with his semen and sperm. He wanted to do it more but I told him no and I instead took his huge rock hard cock into my mouth and let him ejaculate a full load down my throat. We did that twice in addition to our nine fuck sessions. I'm looking forward to resting."

"Can I give you a little kiss?" I asked softly.

"Not right now honey. I'm really tired. And remember, you and I need to stop all intercourse for the next six weeks until I'm sure I'm pregnant."

"I understand." I replied.

It was not a surprise when six weeks later Holly was pregnant, and this time with twin girls. Holly's breasts became huge as did her stomach and nine months later the girls were born. Their skin was darker than our son's as Monty had really done her well.

Holly and I have been married for over 20 years now and we have five children, all fathered by Monty. For child number five Holly and Monty were together for an entire week, Monday through Friday in what she described to me as the most intense, animalistic, sexual intercourse of her life. Monty has moved out of the area and neither of us has any contact with him.

Holly always got pregnant after fucking Monty and I am still allowed to have intercourse with her, but she is very careful to only allow me inside of her when she knows she won't become pregnant. It's not an ideal way to live, but I have gotten used to it as I was the one who started the whole thing in motion.

12