Man Helps Widower Get Over Blahs

Story Info
Helps widowed buddy by giving wife for a night.
1.7k words
3.9
16.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,062 Followers

He'd lost his wife five years before and he never seemed to be able to crawl out of the doldrums. He hadn't had a date in years, and we could see his depression everyday. I asked my wife what we could do for Jake, and she simply shrugged. "He needs a woman," she said. "He needs a good piece of ass, if you ask me." I knew she was right but I shrugged back at her.

"So who can we get to fuck Jake before he drowns in the sea of discontent?" I asked.

"You know anyone who needs to be fucked by a really nice guy who needs a piece of ass in the worst way?" she asked. We looked at one another and exchanged shrugs again and shook our heads.

"I know who he'd really like to fuck, but she's married and not available," I said.

"We can't let that stop us," she said with a grin.

"Well, you know who he'd really like to crawl in the sheets with, don't you?"

She shook her head and I grinned. "You, baby. More than anyone, he rather screw you than anyone we know." She laughed and made a face. "No, really. There is no one he'd rather get sexy with than you. I'll bet he has fantasized about fucking you many, many times.

She let the subject drop, and it didn't come up again for a week. We had just made love and she looked up at the ceiling and said quietly, "You think Jake really wants to fuck me?"

"Of course he does," I said. "Any chance?"

"Well, he is a good friend, right?" she said

"And we help friends, right?" She began to laugh and I rolled over on my side and looked down at her. "You think you might help out a good friend in need?" I asked.

She was quiet for a long time, then she sighed and said, "He is a pretty sad case."

"And it would do wonders for his disposition," I said.

"Right. We have to help his disposition," she said laughing.

"Well, let me put it this way. Would you consider fucking Jake for friendship sake?"

She turned to me and stared into my eyes. She looked serious. "I might," she said with a sigh. It was decided that very morning that she was the one who should come to our friend's rescue. She should offer herself to him to help him out of the depths of despair he was in.

"You wouldn't mind if I fucked your friend?" she asked with a tone of seriousness.

"He is my friend. Often over the years men would offer their wives to guests as a gesture of friendship. I would be grateful if you did."

"What if he liked it? What if I did?"

"I expect you would," I said. "Why would you if you didn't like it? It should be enjoyable for both of you. Otherwise it is a waste."

"How do we approach it?" she asked. "We can't just go to him and say, 'My wife wants to fuck you so you'll come out of your funk. What do we say?"

"We need to invite him to go places with us, to be a part of our family. We'll let it happen naturally. You'll show him affection. You'll see, it will come in due course. Maybe I'll tell him he can. I don't know yet, but it will work out, you'll see."

We began having Jake over quite often, and his being with us seemed normal. Claire was affectionate with him, and he began to get used to her demonstrations of closeness. Finally, I asked him to take her to an event I couldn't make. I told her to be sure and kiss him in thanks, and to make it very tender and appreciative. She did and he kissed her back, passionately and very heated.

"Thank you," she said. "I needed that. Would you like to come to my bed?" she asked. He nodded. When they got in the bedroom she began undressing him, then he returned the favor and kissed her neck and breasts.

"It's been a long time," he said. "I hope I have not forgotten how," he added.

"It will come back quickly," she said leading him into bed. She took a hold of his penis and kissed him. Jake's body stiffened and he responded to her touch. "We'll just go slow," she said. His penis touched her pussy and his breath caught. She pushed on her hips and forced him in an inch or so. He pushed some with his hips and he moved another inch or two into her pussy.

"Oh god," he said. She kissed him and pushed again with her hips. He went in a bit farther.

"Feel good?" she asked.

"Oh yes," he said. "Thank you for giving me this," he said, giving her a squeeze as he said it.

"Just relax," she said. "Feel me inside."

"You are a great friend."

"I've wanted to do this for a good long time," she confessed.

"Really?"

"Oh yes, since before either of us was married. It has been a desire of mine for years. I've wanted you inside of me, it seems, forever." She stopped talking and began in earnest to thrust her hips against his, forcing him up inside of her. "I've had my tubes tied, so you can come in me," she said.

He didn't answer and just kept pushing into her. In a few minutes he came and she held him inside while he ejaculated his come into her. As they collapsed together, their breathing coming in gasps, he began kissing her on the neck. "I guess I can tell you I've coveted your husband's wife for years. It was a thing I felt guilty about, being married and wanting my good friend's wife in a sexual way." He hesitated for a few minutes then he said, "I've wanted to fuck you forever."

"And I told you, I've wanted the same thing for years," she said quietly. She put her hand on his neck and bent her head up and kissed him, long and hard. "Thank you for coming in me," she said. "I've wanted that as well. You won't believe how much I wanted to have you fuck me."

"What about Dave?" he asked, referring to me.

"Dave suggested I have sex with you," she said. "He thought it was the friendly thing to do."

"Does he know how you have felt?"

"No, but I think he kind of has an idea. I think he is aware enough to know deep down how I have felt. I don't think he is jealous. I think he understands that really close friends probably have really close feelings about one another. I think he knows I love you," she said, revealing what she really wanted him to know. He pulled back away from her and looked at her for a long time.

"I have felt the same way about you,' he said. "Dave is my best friend, but I've always felt very close to you."

"Did you ever think we'd be doing this?" she asked.

"I hoped," he said, "but I never really thought it would happen. It was my fondest dream. I find it hard to believe we are actually doing it," he said. "I have had desires for you for a very long time."

"So you have really wanted to for a while?" she asked.

"I have had fantasies about it for years," he said. "I didn't want to be too obvious about it, but yes, I've dreamed of it for a long, long time. You are one of the sexiest people I've ever known. It is a dream come true."

They moved into a sixty-nine position and he began swiping his tongue the length of her pussy as she took his cock in her mouth and began sucking on it. He put his hand on her slit and two fingers the length of her lips. The tips of his two fingers were at her clitoris and he began to moved his hand back and forth rapidly, his palm across her sex. She sighed and moved her legs apart, then she put her bottom lip under her top row of teeth. "Oh my god," she said with a long sigh. He then bent his fingers into her slit and cupped his hand so the fingers went deep. He pushed them into her and curved them up, searching for her G-spot. When he found the rough patch he began to move the tips back and forth forcefully on top of it.

They continued that way for another twenty minutes, until they both came and when she did she squirted across the bed, then they cuddled together and regained their composure as they fondled and caressed one another.

"You don't know how much I enjoyed that," he said. "Thank you Claire for giving me this time." She told him it was her pleasure and assured him it would not be their last time. "And Dave is okay with that?"

"As I said before, he suggested it. I know he cares for you and he wants whatever you need. I think you need me, so he wants that as well." she explained. "Sex is not love, he knows that, but I think he also knows how much I care for you."

"Tell him I said thank you," he said.

"You can tell him yourself," she said. "I think he'd like to hear it from you."

Before they left again they began kissing and he put his penis back between her legs and she accepted him inside with a sigh. They continued for nearly an hour and they got up and dressed. Before they left the bedroom she kissed him deeply, holding her body against his for nearly two minutes. He put his arms around her, at her waist, and then he pulled her against him for one last good hug.

"Thank you, Claire," he said.

'My pleasure," she said with a sigh. Before they left the room she put her arms around his neck and kissed him, making sure the kiss was a warm and passionate one. She asked him if he'd like to do it again some time.

He just smiled and gave her a squeeze. Less than a week later they were together again and without a word she lead him into her bedroom and closed the door.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,062 Followers