Man in Her Tent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I come in?" Jeff asked eventually.

"It's a bit cold. You don't fit."

Jeff said nothing, disappointment washing over him.

"But we could zip them together," JP suggested, "They are from the same set, you can make a double out of them."

You've never seen a guy's mood change as instantly as it did then with Jeff. He fairly raced to make one big bed out of the two sleeping bags.

"You'll have to put it back afterward," JP warned him.

"I will. I will." Jeff would have agreed anything just then.

For a time they kissed and talked like any new couple would, finding out more and more about each other.

"That feels so good," JP moaned as Jeff wriggled his fingers inside her pants, then pulled them down and off. "Phillip doesn't finger me properly."

"You like it?"

"I love it," she confirmed, tugging on his erection inside his boxers. "You're so hard. It's amazing. What can I do for you?"

"Do you suck cock?"

JP shook her head.

"You've never given Phillip a blow job?" Jeff asked incredulously.

She shook her head again.

"Why not?"

"It's dirty."

"What is?"

"Putting that in your mouth."

"What? The cum?" Jeff asked.

"Especially that. But no, everything."

"Wow. You don't suck cock?"

"I'm sorry," JP said genuinely, kissing his mouth and neck and using two hands to pull on him. "I want to make you feel good. I really do."

"So if I said you can have my cock in your mouth or your pussy, you'd choose pussy?".

JP waited and thought for the longest time, before nodding.

"You'd let me into your cunt before you'd put me in your mouth?"

"Do you want that?" JP said, breathing heavier as the fingers went to work on her insides.

"Yes."

Jeff fingered and JP tugged, getting themselves more and more worked up.

"JP, can I go in there?" Jeff panted.

"Do you want to?"

"Can I?"

"I don't know. We shouldn't..." JP was groaning at the sex already going on inside her vagina.

Jeff leaned over and stretched out for the condoms in the corner. He took his hand from JP's pelvis and was about to rip one from the strip.

"Don't," JP yelled out in panic. "Don't do that."

"But...don't you want to...?"

"We can't use a condom."

"But JP, baby, you said...not in the mouth."

"No. I mean we can't use THAT condom. That's Maggie's."

"She won't mind."

"Yes, but...I don't want her to know. If we use one of those she'll know we had sex," JP explained.

Jeff looked at them in silence. It was true.

"Does it matter?"

"She can't think we are having sex. She's tried so many times to get me to go to bed with guys and I always said no. If she knows we did it, I can't imagine how pushy she'll get. She'll never give up."

Jeff sighed, slightly miffed.

"So...not in the mouth...and not in the cunt?"

"I'm so sorry. I know I'm not being fair. You made me feel so good and I've done nothing for you."

Jeff was reasonable enough to know that wasn't true. Just letting him see her naked was more than any man could wish for. Fingering her was a greater pleasure to him than it was to her, and she had tugged on him as fiercely as he had played with her. But...he was a guy, and if there was a chance for more of course he would say yes.

"Wash my hands?" Jeff asked, holding his fingers in front of her face.

"With what? With my mouth?"

Jeff nodded. His fingers were covered in vaginal juice. He could see the hesitation in JP' s eyes, but she'd already said no to a blow job and no to fucking. Jeff didn't beg, he just held his hand there, the one covered in her muck.

JP took a deep breath and reached out for it, pulling it to her mouth. She closed her eyes, opened her mouth and put the fingers in. Jeff felt sorry for her, the look on her face was complete disgust, though he wasn't sure if it was the vaginal taste or the idea of drinking her own juices that appalled. To her credit JP fought through the instinct to retch and drank and licked herself from Jeff's fingers. She reached out to his erection after she did it.

"Wow. You are like rock," she whistled.

"What do you expect? I'm watching you drink your own cunt."

"It turns you on that much?"

"Of course! Have you ever seen a girl drink her own pussy juice?"

"No," JP said, embarrassed.

"Either have I. It's fucking amazing. I can't believe you'd do that."

Jeff brought his hand down between her legs again, pushing three fingers in and swishing them around, covering them as much as he could in her stuff. He brought the fingers back to her mouth. JP scrunched up her face again as she sucked them clean.

"You are amazing," Jeff smiled once she'd finished, leaning in to kiss her mouth.

"Ooh, don't kiss me," JP pulled back.

"Why not?"

"I don't want you to get it on you."

"Why not?" he laughed.

"You don't want it in your mouth," she said. "It's disgusting."

"What are you talking about?"

"I stink of it. I don't want you to get it in your mouth."

"JP," Jeff stopped to ask. "Does Phillip not go down on you?"

"Down? There? No!"

"Oh my god. You two. You're shaved and he doesn't touch you or suck you? What do you do? Just look at each other?"

"We fuck," JP defended meekly.

Jeff shuffled down into the sleeping bag.

"Oh no no no no...," JP squealed, knowing what he was going to do. Jeff forced his way down into the double bag and got between her legs. "Don't! It's disgusting!"

"You just drank it," Jeff mumbled from under the covers.

"Yeah, but it's me, it's mine."

"That makes it better?"

"Of course. I'm not going to drink someone else's. You can't!"

"Stop squealing. People will hear. Open your legs more. That's it."

Jeff gave a big long lick right down the middle. He'd never done that to a hairless girl before. It was wonderful. JP's taste was wonderful, too.

"My god, you're delicious."

"Please...it's disgusting," JP said, then moaned and arched her back as Jeff tongued the inside of her flaps up to her clit. "Aaah!"

"See? It's good," he said, attacking her pussy with his lips and tongue.

It was a learning experience for JP to get head from a guy. She was astounded with how wet she became. Was it all her, or was it his saliva too? Jeff didn't let up, he kept at her and at her until she fairly pulled the hair from his head to give her some relief. He was making her want to pee.

"Jeff, please, you've got to...stop...I'm going to wet myself. Please. Stop, you've got to stop!"

Jeff took his mouth from her pussy and crawled up her body to kiss her mouth. JP sucked herself from his lips as Jeff's cock slipped effortlessly into her vagina.

"Oh my god," she said, gripping his ass and pushing their pelvises together. "How did that happen so easily?"

"You are sopping wet."

JP grabbed his ass with both hands and let the feeling of just her second cock wash over her. It was warm and smooth without a condom, better than she could ever have imagined. She found herself pushing back up at his thrusts, giving her tongue to his mouth, encouraging him to go deeper and harder.

"Oh. Jeff. Don't cum in me, you can't cum in me," she moaned, her body writhing as the bare cock rolled and pumped inside her. Jeff brought his head down to latch his mouth on those glorious tits as he ground into her. He hadn't meant to put a hickey on her breast the day before, but this time he sucked with intent. JP screamed her approval and Jeff lost it. He hated to finish so soon but JP was the finest woman he'd ever had the pleasure of sticking his cock into, it was overwhelmingly exciting.

He didn't quite pull out in time. Most of the sperm shot up and over her stomach, but certainly he lost his first squirt inside her as he pulled back.

"Oh, shit that was close," JP panted, looking at the cum resting on her skin. "That's too dangerous. You can't do that."

"I'll be more careful next time," Jeff offered.

"Oh god," JP moaned, he head dropping back to her mattress. Next time? She wasn't even meant to have this time. "Phillip. I'm so sorry."

Jeff ignored her contrition, laying on his side next to her, the sleeping bag flipped off them. JP looked down and dabbed at the cum pooled on her abdomen. Normally she didn't get to play with it, Phillip's semen was always thrown out inside the condom.

"It's going clear," she said. "Is that normal?"

Jeff laughed and nodded. "You really need to spend more time with semen."

JP pulled her fingers up, wet with it. She moved her hand to Jeff's lips and he immediately pulled back.

"Hey! Fair's fair. What did you do to me with your dirty fingers?" JP chastised.

Jeff stopped and thought. Exactly that, was the answer, but he wasn't going to say it.

"And what happened after that?" was his response instead.

"After what?"

"After you drank your pussy, what did I do?"

"Got hard?"

"You drank your pussy then I drank your pussy. If you want to put that muck in my mouth, it has to go in your mouth afterward. Fairs fair," he mimicked.

"I'm not drinking semen."

Jeff shrugged. "I don't want to either, so neither of us do."

"Hey, I drank my own. Don't try and get out of drinking yours. If you want me to do crazy sex things, you better do some yourself."

"Me then you,"Jeff insisted.

"Drink," JP ordered.

JP put her fingers back into the slop to make sure they were wet, then forced them between Jeff's lips.

"This is mortifying," he said, reluctantly tasting his own sperm for the first time in his life. "Do you have any idea how bad this would be if the guys knew I did this. I would be a laughing stock."

"Hey, not as bad as Maggie finding out we had sex. Or Phillip. I don't want to be dumped. How's it taste, anyway?"

Jeff smacked his lips. Truth be told it didn't really have a strong flavor.

"I don't know. Your turn."

To her credit JP drank her sperm, cupping it and drinking it from her own fingers. She didn't like it at all. "It tastes like pee."

"It does not, that's your head telling you that, not your mouth."

"It's all runny now," she complained as it dropped down her side. Jeff scooped what he could of the last of it and put it in her mouth; she had far more of it than him.

"Well? How's your first drink of cum?" he whispered in her ear.

"Awful."

"Well, next time we'll give it to you straight from the source. You need to learn how to suck cock."

"Maggie can't find out any of this," JP begged, dabbing her other dry fingers between her legs, astounded how wet she still was. It was never like that with Phillip.

"She won't."

"Are you sure you didn't put any in me?"

"Any what?" Jeff asked going red.

"Of your sperm. I feel like stuff is coming out of me."

"It's normal. You were dripping wet when we fucked."

"Hmmm," JP glowed. Having sex with Jeff really must be turning her on. This guy was pushing her buttons. How was she going to fuck Phillip afterward without feeling guilty?

"We need to get up before the others, put the bed back properly."

Jeff did his best to delay the inevitable, but eventually JP escaped his clutches and made it out of the tent, again dressed conservatively.

"No one can know we...did it," she whispered as they fumbled around lighting the fire.

"What's the big deal?" Jeff protested airily.

"I have a boyfriend."

"So?"

"I don't know about back there in your town, but here relationships are everything. People don't cheat on each other."

Jeff cleverly kept quiet at JP contradicting herself. Everything huh?

"You're going to go back and sleep with that guy like everything is normal?"

JP stopped and looked him in the eye. "First minute I can." She needed to purify herself by giving herself to her boyfriend, the one she belonged to.

The high Jeff felt after creaming such a gorgeous woman dissipated. JP lost the warm fuzzy feeling she had between her legs. She spent the morning moping around, ridden with guilt.

The mood wasn't lost on the others after they got up.

"Hey, are you okay? I'll stay in our tent tonight," Maggie assured her. "I thought you were so asleep last night that it wouldn't really matter."

"If Phillip knew there had been a guy in my tent, you know he'd go crazy."

"Nothing happened," Maggie defended her, the irony of it not lost on JP.

"That won't matter. What's a guy even doing in there?"

"He won't find out. How's he going to know?" Maggie shrugged.

"People always find out," JP lamented.

"Okay, okay, I'll keep Jeff out of our tent."

"Thank you."

By lunchtime the conversation with Maggie had lifted JP's burden enough for her to enjoy the day. It was brilliantly sunny and dry, the sky was the most beautiful blue between the deep green of the trees. They hiked across country on a trail to a swimming hole about 45 minutes away, a mile south of the small beach they visited the day before. JP was relieved to see they weren't the only ones there, two families with kids in their young teens had set up for a picnic across on the other bank, which meant clothes stayed on.

JP was able to go swimming by leaving her t-shirt on top, feigning fear of sunburn. In hindsight she wished she brought more conservative bikini bottoms, though. The white clung to her skin and showed her color. She sensed Danny and Rabbit could tell she was shaved by the way it stuck to her slit. She did what she could to stretch the wet t-shirt down, but needed to be careful to not show the hickeys Jeff had given her chest. Maggie shook her head when she saw it.

"I told you. Nobody cares that you're shaved. Stop worrying," she whispered sternly.

"You can tell, right?" JP moaned, picking at the front of her pants.

"Nobody minds. Lots of girls shave."

"Grrr," JP said, cursing Phillip.

The families left before they did but the mood for the day had been set already and everyone stayed dressed. Rabbit pulled a travel rod from his pack and threw a line in, catching two surprisingly decent sized fish. He and Sandra knew what to do with them, scaling, gutting and cleaning them on a rock by the water. Sandra really was a tomboy.

Back at camp another bottle of whiskey came out after dinner and they all stayed around the campfire much later than the night before. At some stage JP noticed the whiskey bottle got full again but Sandra assured her it was a new bottle, not boy pee. That got JP thinking about pee, willing her body to follow the instructions of her mind to head to the urinary grounds. Rabbit saw her stagger off alone and slowly slipped back from the fire himself. He followed the noise. JP wasn't where she meant to go, but she was in the woods in the dark and hadn't peed on anyone's gear. Rabbit 'bumped into' her as she made her way back, still in weak light.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"Are you okay?"

"Very okay," JP stammered.

"Your shorts are still undone," Rabbit told her.

"Really?" JP asked looking down. She tried to pull the two sides together, to get the button near the buttonhole but was hopelessly out-mastered by the puzzle of it. Rabbit stepped in, making to help. His hand slipped down the back of her shorts, into her panties, holding her bare ass. JP looked at him to complain but Rabbit took the chance to put his lips to hers and kiss. JP kissed back. She didn't know why, she just kissed.

She could feel his erection through his pants as he held her ass and pulled her body to his. On auto-pilot she reached for it, to squeeze it. Rabbit didn't break kiss as he pulled down his pants and boxers, allowing JP to grab and tug on his bare hard-on.

"You like that baby? You want some of that?" he asked into the kiss.

JP didn't answer, she didn't really even understand the question. All she knew was she unexpectedly had a really nice cock to hold, and that her top was coming up and off. It was warm but her nipples went hard as they felt the air on them. What had happened to her bra?

JP tugged harder as Rabbit leaned down and mouthed her breasts, leaving her ass alone for a while as he squeezed and sucked on her chest. She palmed his balls with one hand and pulled furiously on his shaft with the other. Why do guys balls feel so nice to squeeze, she thought to herself. Who is this guy, anyway? Rabbit? Why was she doing this with Rabbit?

"Why are we doing this?" she asked him politely, not letting go of his penis as she felt the hickey burn onto the skin near her nipple.

"Come with me," he said, taking JP by the hand and leading her toward his tent; his and her clothes left behind in the semi-dark. Wordlessly JP followed. She dropped to her hands and knees to crawl in then fell onto her back. Rabbit was on her instantly, his bare cock pushing against her covered crotch, his hands kneading her breast and his tongue in her mouth.

JP reached between them to re-grip his penis and he lifted to let her do it properly.

"You really like cock," he said, grinning in he dark.

JP didn't reply. Her head was spinning. Was that Rabbit talking again?

"What are you doing in my tent?" she asked.

Her tent? Rabbit didn't answer. Instead he pulled off his t-shirt and lay his naked body on her, just a pair of shorts and panties away from them both being naked.

"What are you doing?" JP asked as Rabbit sat upright on her ribs.

"I've always wanted to do this, but never had a chic with proper tits. Here, hold your breasts. Squash them together. Yeah. Like that."

JP blinked in the dark, trying to see what was happening but it was pitch black. It felt like he had his erection in her cleavage. When she squashed her breasts together as asked, he started humping between them.

"What are you...?" JP tried to ask, her head unclear.

"Just keep holding your tits like that," Rabbit insisted. "That's it. Fantastic."

It was the strangest experience for JP. It was like he was trying to fuck her cleavage. Why was he doing that? He went faster and faster, it was difficult to keep her breasts held together. JP heard the grunt first, then felt the rope of steaming hot semen spray across her face and into her hair.

"Oh my god!" She hadn't been expecting it at all. A second lump hit her neck, then more warmth poured onto her chest.

"Fuck me," Rabbit finally breathed. "Take that."

He crawled off her and dropped to the tent floor, panting and recovering. Then he passed out. Just like that he was snoring.

JP got up on her elbows, The light was so poor she could see nothing. The cum on her tickled as it loosened and ran over her forehead and neck and chest. She grabbed a sleeping bag to use to wipe it away from her face and body.

"Yewww," she couldn't help but say, throwing the bag away afterward.

"Where are my clothes?" she asked the sleeping Rabbit. He was no help. "Seriously, where are they?"

JP crawled all over the tent using her hands to try and feel for them, sobering up as she realized what she had done. All she could find was Rabbit's t-shirt. Where was her bag? She had clothes in her own bag, right? Was this not her own tent?

"It's not," she gasped to herself when she felt an unfamiliar square pack. "Fuck this is...Sandra's tent. Fuck I need to get out of here."

With no alternative she put Rabbit's t-shirt on, hoping it wasn't backward or inside out. She crept slowly out of the tent, checking no one saw. Then she went back into the darkness for another pee.

"I wish I had some paper," she said out loud.

Walking casually back to the fire afterward, JP prayed no one noticed her wearing Rabbit's clothes. She just needed to say goodnight, to let them all see that she was alone when she went to bed, then she would run back and change in her own tent. Somehow in the morning she would sneak Rabbit's t-shirt back to him. And find her own clothes.

"JP," Maggie slurred out. "Where have you been."

"Bathroom."

"Oh. Come and have a drink."

JP was going to say no, but she could smell the dried cum on her face. It wouldn't hurt to tip a bit of whiskey onto her hands to wash her face and neck with.