Man in Her Tent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff noticed her do it. "Ah, JP, that's not perfume," he said in all seriousness.

"It could be though, right?" JP grinned back and all four sat by the fire laughed. No one was in any state to notice her clothes, that was for sure.

JP checked her watch in the fire light. Almost ten-thirty. "I'm going to bed. Maggie?"

"I'm coming, I'm coming. You go first."

JP went back and propped a light in the corner, taking off her watch and putting next to it. How long til Maggie came in? She swiftly pulled off Rabbit's top and stuffed it in with her dirty clothes. She groaned as she noticed even more hickeys darkening on her chest. Hickeys from Rabbit. Shit. Just what she needed.

"I am in so much trouble," she said to herself quietly.

Suddenly the tent opened.

"Why does this not surprise me?" JP sighed. Jeff looked in on her, kneeling topless in the light. He shrugged and came in.

"Wow. I did all that?" he said, reaching out to touch the bruises on JP's breasts. "Does it hurt?"

"Not really. Don't squeeze too hard though."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to...I don't want you to get in trouble when you get home."

"It's okay," JP said. It wasn't though.

JP watched as he gently sucked her nipples, licking and circling them.

"Is Maggie off with Danny again?"

"Uh-huh."

"I wasn't planning to...I didn't want to..." That was all JP got out. Jeff came up and kissed her mouth, holding her breasts, running his hands over them in such a nice way compared to the rough maulings of Rabbit. Oh, Rabbit, how had that happened? That was like having an affair behind the back of her affair. Being kissed by Jeff actually made her feel better about herself again. How wrong was that?

Jeff lifted her hips and pulled her shorts and pants over her ass and down her thighs.

"I don't think I'd ever tire of getting you naked," he smiled, feeling pleased with himself.

"You can't do this after this weekend," JP warned. "I have to go back to Phillip. He trusts me."

"Lay down and open your legs," Jeff told her. JP did as she was asked.

Jeff undressed and again buried his face between JP's legs. Knowing what to expect didn't stop the experience from being any less extraordinary than the first time. JP twisted and bucked and did everything she could to stop herself from screaming out and letting everyone in the camp know she was about to cum.

"Cock!" she growled at Jeff.

He obliged, picking himself up her body and striking up her in one swoop. JP arched her back and shook. Liquid poured from her as Jeff held his shaft hard and deep inside her.

"Oh...my...fuck!" JP never swore. "That. Is. Fuck."

It took Jeff a moment to realize that last word was an instruction, not an exclamation. He fucked. Whether it was the mood or the drink Jeff didn't know, but he felt mightily in control. He drove into JP over and over, in the low light watching his cock bury itself again and again into the hairless slit between that beautiful woman's legs. He pulled JP up top and watched smiling as she held her own breasts and bounced up and down on his cock. It was a spectacularly sensual experience. It was beautiful. She was beautiful.

JP dropped down to put her breasts to his mouth as she slid her pussy up and down his shaft. She bit her lip and groaned happily as more and more hickeys painfully littered the spare places of her skin. They rolled around and around, alternating between slow and sensual to pelvis slamming humps. It was like their cunt and cock belonged together. They fit just right. From all angles, at all speeds.

"JP, I can't handle it any more. I'm going to cum."

"You can't do it in me."

"Are you sure?"

"Please. Don't get me pregnant."

"Where do you want it?"

"Where do you want to do it?"

"On your face?" Jeff suggested, holding on as best he could. The feeling was rising fast. JP thought of Rabbit's cum on her face earlier. Jeff was more special than him. He deserved more.

"Put it in my mouth," she said meekly.

Jeff didn't wait to question why, or to be asked twice. He flipped JP onto her back, he pulled out and scrambled up to her face. He directed his cock to her open mouth and blasted. To her credit JP closed her eyes but kept her mouth open as the shots then drips fell in there. Jeff's cock was close enough to be a good aim, none of it spilled to her face, it all went inside.

For a time she was uncertain of what to do with it, letting it rest on her tongue and the back of her throat, but eventually she closed her mouth and swallowed.

"Well?" Jeff asked.

"I don't know," JP said, smacking her tongue on the roof of her mouth. "Not too bad this time. Maybe I'm getting used to it."

"Are you okay?" Jeff asked, laying next to her, away from the light, looking down at her naked body. He put his fingers back between her legs. "Do you want to get off again?"

JP bit her lip and grinned, nodding. "Do you mind?"

"Of course not."

Jeff watched proudly as he used all his fingers to elate that beautiful naked woman. He pushed and pulled and prodded her vagina until her mind saw stars again, until she shook and squirted. JP arched her back and screamed out her orgasm to the wolves. Hopefully everyone else was too passed out to hear.

Completely impressed with the sex Jeff gave her, she obligingly sucked all of her gunky muck off his fingers afterward.

"I'm getting used to that taste, too," she smiled at him. "Thank you for doing this to me."

"Making you drink our sex?"

JP nodded. "Things are not usually so..."

"You mean with Phillip?"

"Yeah, Phillip's a bit...ummm..."

"Vanilla?"

"That's a good word," she smiled.

Jeff leaned down to kiss her, gently fondling her body. "Do you like having sex with him?"

"It's okay."

"Do you do it a lot?"

"I guess. Whenever we see each other. Doesn't usually last for long, we don't always have time, kind of have to rush a quick one. But he likes putting his cock in me."

Jeff accidentally snorted. "Sorry. I just...what guy wouldn't?"

JP sighed. She'd fended off enough creeps to know that was true. Oh, Rabbit, how can she have gone so far with Rabbit. Stupid.

"And he always uses condoms?"

JP nodded.

"He's never cum in you."

"Of course not."

A spike of regret went through Jeff as he thought of the sperm he accidentally left in her that morning. There would be no blaming her boyfriend for the pregnancy.

"You are spectacular naked."

"I'm glad you like it. I like you too," she said, reaching out for his sticky and soft cock. She opened her legs and dabbed at her pussy at the same time.

"Finger yourself," Jeff asked her, nodding at her pelvis.

"Huh?"

"Let me watch you finger yourself."

JP didn't masturbate, not like that anyway. She sometimes held her crotch and found her clit to lazily toggle, but she never flat-out masturbated. She had never penetrated herself sexually.

"Come on," Jeff egged, pushing the back of her finger so it dipped in between her flaps. "Let me watch."

Jeff saw her take a deep breath then try. She didn't look like someone who did it very often, if ever. He had to pull her wrist down further and guide her so the finger went in properly.

"Use two. Yeah, yeah, that one, those two." Jeff touched the ones he wanted in there. Once they were in properly he said, "Go on. Fuck yourself."

JP did what she could. It was the weirdest feeling. She had put tampons in herself before, but had never stopped to feel around, she had never treated herself as a plaything. At Jeff's pushing and prodding she had sex with herself, pumping two fingers in and out of her own vagina - then holding them in deep to flick her insides, to bring herself off. JP was amazed at how well it went.

"Wow," she told Jeff, her mouth open as she fucked herself faster. "This is working."

"Cum," he told her, stroking himself. He knelt between her legs to see properly, and to let her see that he was pulling his own. "Cum."

JP nodded. She could do it. She would do it. The vision of Jeff fiercely wanking himself helped drive her crazy. Her own hand was crunching madly. She put her other hand to her clit and pushed a third finger in, wriggling and pumping. She held her legs wide and open and let that boy watch as she fingered deep into her own pussy and shook with orgasm.

Usually it would have been the most embarrassing moment she could think of, to masturbate herself with a guy, a virtual stranger, sitting between her legs watching her do it. But Jeff made her feel safe and comfortable. He made her feel good to be sexual. The smile on his face as her hips flicked and her mouth gasped in self-gratification made her proud.

The orgasm wasn't big but it was the first she had ever given herself. She knew it helped Jeff's own masturbation to see her take her hands slowly from her pussy once she was done and bring them up to her mouth to be cleaned. It sent him over the edge. There wasn't much semen left for him to spray onto her, but JP felt a sense of achievement anyway.

"Put the bags together again?" she begged. "I really need to sleep."

They killed the torches and slept wrapped up in each other, naked, the smell of sex and whiskey thick on the air.

The first light of morning brought a chill, then a flash of light and crack of thunder. It was teeming with rain.

"That's good," Jeff said sleepily, wrapping her tightly in his arms. "Dry lightening starts fires. Lightening in this weather is safe."

"Safe?"

"Relatively."

With the dark cloud and rain it was difficult to tell the time. JP scrambled over to the corner to get her watch.

"Only 6:10. My head hurts like hell. Hey, where are you going?"

"I need to pee."

"In this?"

Jeff laughed. "What do you suggest?"

"I don't know. Try this, it's in here somewhere."

JP pulled out a spray jacket and a hood. Jeff looked hilarious in it, the sleeves too small, the length hardly to his waist.

"You can't go out in only that."

"I'll be two seconds."

"Put pants on," she yelped, more worried that the others would see him than she was worried he'd catch a cold. A minute later he was back. He was wet, and a bit muddy, but looked like he would survive.

"You?"

"It's not that easy," she tried to explain, "Not like you."

"It's raining torrents, stay under the awning thing."

JP looked outside. The rain looked set for the long haul. The tent was brilliantly waterproof, especially as there was no wind, but trails of shallow groundwater flowed around them.

"Don't look," she said. "Or listen."

She took paper which made Jeff laugh, but he sat quietly in the tent with his fingers in his ears humming as he waited for her to come back in and complain about the cold and wet. Her towel was thankfully in the tent, not hanging outside somewhere. After drying JP pulled Jeff into the bag with her to hug and get warm.

"Don't suck me...down there," she instructed him.

For once, Jeff agreed.

They kissed in other parts though. Jeff was able to get her wet enough in other ways, his cock easily slipping back into her.

"I love when it's wet." JP said taking a deep breath.

"So do I." Jeff pulled in and out quickly enough for JP's cunt to slop loudly.

"Not that! The rain."

"Oh."

"Can we see?"

They shuffled around so their head was at the entrance, JP laying on her stomach. Jeff tied one side of the flap up so they could see out. None of the other tents faced them, and no one was likely to come out when it was pouring so heavily; it was safe to show their faces. It wasn't cold, though, not inside the big bag. Jeff pushed his cock into her from behind as he lay on her.

"Hmmm," JP smiled. That felt nice. It was dreamy to watch the rain fall outside in the wilderness with a bare cock carving slowly in and out from behind. Jeff did a long slow job on her, it was wonderful. JP found herself lifting her hips to let him in further.

"You like it from behind?"

"I love it."

"Your cunt feels...oh god," Jeff grunted, then lost himself, suddenly overwhelmed at the way her pussy gripped the base of his shaft he lost it. As the first squirt came he didn't pretend to take it out in time. He held deep inside and let the sperm pour from him to her. "Oh shit."

JP felt what had happened, she could feel the warmth at first shooting, and then seeping inside.

"Jeff...did you just...?"

"Yes."

"Oh my god."

"I'm sorry. It felt too good to stop."

For a time he lay on her, his stomach to her back, his softening cock losing the battle to stay inside her pussy. As he slipped from her a bubble of air and sperm followed him out.

"Oh my god," JP moaned, feeling the semen dripping out of her cunt. It was both new and scary.

Conscious that JP may be anxious about what just happened, Jeff turned her over, lay on her and kissed her like a boyfriend would. JP was surprisingly responsive at first but slowly she began to whimper and then sob and then cry.

Jeff lay quietly on her and listened, uncertain of what to say.

"I'm sorry," JP said. "I don't know why I'm crying."

"It's okay. I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to do it...it's just that...your cunt felt so good. I couldn't help it."

"Kiss me," she said.

JP was in turmoil. She was terrified by having sperm in her, yet the occasion was momentous. For the first time she had been...what was the right word...inseminated? For the first time she was a complete woman. It was incredible to actually have live sperm wriggling deep in her vagina. She liked Jeff and was happy to have him as the first guy to do it inside her. But Phillip, what about Phillip? She wished her mom was there to talk about it with - but was also glad she wasn't.

"Don't stop kissing me." she said into his mouth.

"I won't."

It took a while but JP tugged him back to hardness, enough for him to get back in.

"Look at me this time. I want to watch your face when you get me...when you cum in me," she asked quietly. 'Get me pregnant' she was going to say. Wow. What a thing.

It took a long time for Jeff to be able to sperm again, but they didn't mind. JP's cunt was in top working order. With the semen and her own juices flowing, she was silky smooth and penetrable.

Jeff shook his head as he watched his cock bury itself again and again into JP's hairless pussy.

"What?" JP smiled at him.

He took a satisfied deep breath. "Any guy in the world would love to be me just now. You've got all three things. You're pretty, your body is unbelievable and you're a really good fuck."

"Thank you," JP blushed.

"You really do like it, huh?"

"What?"

"Cock."

It was interesting how Rabbit had kind of said the same thing, but with him it was disgusting and with Jeff it was kind of sexy.

"I don't think I really did like it that much before. I kind of did it more out of obligation."

"But now...?"

JP blushed again. "Now...I love it. Maybe because it's not got a condom."

"Or maybe because it's mine...?"

"Maybe," JP smiled.

"How's that?" Jeff asked, giving a number of long slow full strokes.

JP held her head back and up, thrusting her bruised breasts at him. "Good," she growled.

By the time it took them to work Jeff up to cumming again, JP was up top, sensually and slowly dragging her pussy up and down the full length of his shaft. She smiled at him, proud of the effect she knew she was having on him.

"Inside," she said, sensing he was close.

"Are you sure?"

JP nodded.

Jeff was ready to drop another load in her. He grabbed her hips and pushed them tight to his pelvis.

"Oh my god," JP moaned, gazing into his eyes, "I can feel it. How can you have so much left? Oh my..."

JP's own hips shook. It wasn't an orgasm, more like chills. Her body had just done the most serious thing it could do. Again.

She dropped to her elbows, her tits against his chest. She looked past him out into the rain. It was non-stop.

"So beautiful," she said, meaning both the rain and the thing that was inside her.

For a time they lay on each other in the glow, happily naked together. Jeff's penis had had enough, it retreated and did what it could to hide in it's shell. JP gasped at the feeling of sperm running out of her.

"I've made a mess," she pouted, lifting herself and holding her hand to her vagina to stop the leaking. She crawled over to get toilet paper to wipe up.

"You look sexy as hell swiping sperm from your vagina."

"It's amazing," JP had to agree. She didn't expect to be dealing with sperm leakage until her honeymoon.

She shuffled back to clean the mess left behind on the bag and on Jeff. "How does something so small get so big?" JP asked.

"Hey, careful throwing that s-word around when it comes to a man's pride."

"I said big, too!" JP defended.

"Put it in your mouth," Jeff suggested.

"Like that?"

"Baby steps. Start soft, work up to hard."

"It's covered in muck."

"Nothing you haven't drank before, just mixed in together."

True, JP thought. But she wasn't ready for a cock in her mouth. If she did it, she preferred it was clean and hard. She told Jeff and he shrugged okay. JP smiled. Phillip would throw a tantrum if she said no to something.

"Sigh."

"What's that for?" Jeff asked.

"What am I going to do about Phillip? He's my boyfriend. I can't just cheat on him like this."

"Leave him then."

"What about you? What about Hooters girl?"

"Apple," Jeff corrected her.

"Okay. Apple. What are you going to do about Apple?"

"What's there to do?"

"Are you just going to go back to her? After all of this?"

Jeff was kissing her neck and fondling her breast gently. He had asked JP almost that same question after the first morning. Things had turned around.

"JP. Come on. All of what?"

"Hey, you just came inside me," she said seriously. "You can't just go back to your girlfriend afterward, like none of it happened."

In the back of Jeff's mind was the thrilling prospect of being JP's official boyfriend. Her breaking up with Phillip and running to him; the hope of such a thing made him dizzy. JP was someone special, it would be an honor to be her man. But in the front of his mind was the heartache and mess that could come with such hope. JP was having a fling. Her and Phillip had been together for five years. The sex may need some work, but they had years of foundation laid. When it really came down to it, would she leave him? Could she leave him? Phillip's emotional hold on her and the expectations of all those family and friends, it would be overwhelming.

"JP. People fuck behind people's back all the time," Jeff said sitting up. "What do you think? You think we both break up with our own girlfriend and boyfriend and start dating just because we had sex?"

"Am I just a lay to you? Just a fuck?" JP squinted.

"You're hardly just a fuck. Look at you. You're gorgeous. You're the best lay a guy could get."

For a while they stopped talking while JP took it all in. Jeff moved to lie between her legs and nuzzle her breasts. JP absent-mindedly ran her fingers through his hair. She knew there was more to them than just the fucking, she could feel it. The sex they had was seamless, uninhibited, mutual. No way could any other guy make her as wet as Jeff had these couple of days.

"I want more," she declared. "I think we should break up with our boyfriend and girlfriend and date. Just like you said."

A shiver went through Jeff's back and shoulders. He tried to stay calm. There were still too many hurdles. To protect himself he found himself pushing her away.

"How could I trust you?"

"What?"

"How could I trust you? After all those years with Phillip...here you are now getting pregnant with me. You hardly even know me. How can I trust that won't happen with me?"

"Hey, it's not just me here having sex!"

"Exactly. How could you trust me either?"