Man in the Box Ch. 01

Story Info
New oral fixation leads to gloryhole discovery.
7.1k words
4.61
12.2k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/30/2023
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
artmp3
artmp3
189 Followers

Disclaimer:

This is a multi-chapter, long read story. It is a fictional story that involves some homosexual acts and should be avoided if not your thing.

I have a similar past to a lot of other men. Married young, family, career, divorce, blah blah blah. Being that my ex and I weren't missionary only type lover's, it was never an issue for her to clean her juices from my shaft while swallowing my load or me cleaning my creampie from her well used pussy.

After a little time, I tried dating with nothing but failures. Needless to say, my frequency of female attention slowly gave way to more self gratification. I guess the fact that masturbation could never replace the real thing only made me want to do it more.

One night, while driving home from a job site a few hours away, I decided to rub one out. As I was about to blow, I looked for a napkin that I had in the console but couldn't find it. I ended up nutting into my hand while my knee kept my car going straight. With nowhere to dispose of my handful of hot cum and remembering that I used to eat my wifes sloppy gash after emptied my sack, I lifted the side of my hand to my lips and poured the slick sauce into my mouth.

From that night forward, I found myself slurping my jizz whenever practical. It wasn't every time that I would jerk off but quite often. At first, it was an easy method of clean-up that I didn't mind, now, it has become as much a part of the whole sexual experience as the orgasm itself.

To this point, I had never thought about another man as a means to sexual gratification. I was content with the occasional female hookup to curve my need for physical touch and my masturbation sessions.

That was until one night that I was in bed stroking myself. As my body began twisting from the sensation of my spit covered hand sliding all over my tightening cock, without thinking, I threw my legs over my head and positioned my crotch directly over my face. Never having thought of the possibility before, I pulled my shaft down and was surprised when I felt the soft skin of my cock press against my lips.

Slightly relaxing my mouth, the slick wet head of my shaft pushed between my lips and rested on my tongue. With the slightest movement of my tongue on the sensitive skin, my lips closed tightly around my crown. Unfortunately, the discovery of my ability to suck myself was short lived. Within fifteen seconds, my cock had swelled between my lips and began pumping its seed directly into my mouth.

Having consumed many of my loads before, never has it been all at once. With my balls emptying directly into my mouth, it quickly filled to the point that my cum was finding the corners of my lips and dribbling out.

While I laid there with the crown still swimming in a pool of semen within the confines of my mouth, I realized that not only do I enjoy the clean up, but I am really enjoying the extraction process as well. The orgasm was brought on by my jerking, but the intensity was all due to the fact that my mouth currently had a grip on an exploding cock.

Over the next few weeks, I had brought myself to several hands-free orgasms. With my newly discovered ability, I was giving myself head any time I felt the urge to have a nut. Fortunately for the couple of times that I had blown myself off in public restrooms, I was able to nut fairly quickly. This was due to the fact that I was in complete control on how much intensity to apply to the most sensitive spots of my dick.

One evening, after a particularly tough day at work, I decided that I was going to eat the medicinal gummy candy that I had gotten from a coworker earlier that day. I needed to relax my body, muscles and mind. Thank you fine cigar, glass of smooth Tequila, and some low dose edible cannabis.

Knowing that it takes upward of an hour for me to feel any relief from edibles, that was the first thing I did. I spent that next hour sitting on my recliner, puffing on my cigar while sipping my tasty beverage.

The effects of both the Tequila and the cannabis hit me at the same time. My whole body started to tingle as I began to slump further into the recliner. As the tension in my muscles seemed to just wash away, my head rolled forward into my chest directing my attention towards the bulge that was apparent at my shorts.

It was not uncommon for this combination to elicit an erection from me and/or make me particularly horny. This time was different as it was the first time since I discovered auto-fillatio. Being so relaxed, I just sat there and stared at the bulge, knowing that I wanted nothing more than to have that cock in my mouth.

As my mouth began to salivate, my desire and will-power increased. After only a few minutes, I was able to lift my limp body from the chair and slowly walk the few feet to my bedroom. As quickly as my current state would allow, I pulled off my shirt and then unleashed the caged snake that was hiding.

Understanding that once I laid down that it would be difficult to get into my cock sucking position, I decided that when I sat on the bed that I would just use that momentum to throw my legs over my head. And that is exactly what I did.

I watched as my thick cock came closer to my face, only to be blocked by my loose scrotum draping over my nose. Normally, when I suck myself this way, I can always suck the head to start with, but after some stretching can almost always finish with my shaft pretty much filling my mouth. Now, I haven't even started and I already have my crotch pressed against my face.

With my meat laying across my lips, I could feel the blood pulsing through my shaft. I wanted it in my mouth, so I attempted to use my tongue to fish it in. Due to the angle, this proved to be unsuccessful, other than my tongue stroking the soft skin of my shaft.

Having to actually raise my crotch from my face, I reached in, grabbed my cock and aimed it down towards my wanting mouth. Once I had enough of my head in my mouth to allow my hand to release it, I pulled my hand away allowing unobstructed access between my face and my crotch.

As with most times, I held myself there as my tongue did its dance with the crown. Unlike most times though, as I started to relax my hips, my shaft just continued to creep deeper into my mouth. I actually had to stop my hips when I found myself with a mouthful of cock and the head pressing at my throat.

It was at this little pause did it dawn on me what was so different. Not only was my body relaxed, but so was my mind. For the first time, I was able to bypass the confliction that occurs in your mind when you self-gratify. It was as if my mouth was sucking a dick while simultaneously having my dick sucked. Like being in a sixtynine with another guy.

With the loss of control, my brain allowed my hips to once again relax. As my testicles again draped over my nose, the head of my cock pressed its way into my throat. Although this caused me to gag and cough a few times, the fact that I had the entire weight of my lower body holding my crotch in place ensured that my cock wasn't going anywhere.

Thankfully, I got over the gaging pretty quick and my throat accepted the intrusive object. I remained still while enjoying the feel of my completely submerged shaft being massaged by my swallowing throat. It was only when I was running out of breath did I have to put my hands on my hips and lift them off of my face.

As I gasped for the air to refill my lungs, I looked at my sloppy cock and couldn't wait to have it back in my mouth. With a thumb, I bent my shaft back towards my mouth and once again lowered my hips down on my face. As like before, the head of my shaft had no quorum with just busting into my throat. But unlike last time, my throat eagerly accepted it and swallowed as if it was trying to pull more in.

After a couple of seconds of kissing my pelvic bone, my hands again pushed my hips upward. I was able to feel every bump, ridge and vein of my dick as it slowly made its way out of my throat. Feeling that my head was getting close to my lip's, I released my hips, again impaling my throat.

Fortunately, my bed was soft enough that I wasn't hurting myself, but springy enough that it only took a few strokes before my hips found a tempo that resonated with the mattress. Before I knew it, I was straight up deep fucking my face.

Of course receiving a deepthroat blowjob is always glorious, and this was no exception. But what I realized while my dick was stabbing my mouth was that I was more focused on what my mouth and throat were doing to make the sensation to my cock better. This was also the moment that I realized that I wanted to suck a cock for the sole purpose of just sucking a cock.

Unsure if it was the physical stimulation, the mental thought of gobbling a cock other than my own, or the combination of both, but it didn't take that much longer before my throat was noticing an increase in girth.

With my body now shaking from the impending orgasm, I was unable to maintain the needed rhythm to continue the bouncing. For the last time, my cock made a deep plunge into my throat and stopped.

It was when my testicles began to twist atop my nose and the sudden final swell of my cock head, that I felt my orgasm starting. The part that made it interesting was how the feeling of the orgasm was thrown around to different parts of my body.

I first felt it building up pressure in my groin, then sharply erupting, sending a wave of semen into my shaft. At this point, my lips, tongue, and throat join in on the feeling of my load transitioning down my shaft. Once leaving the head of my dick, it is 100% the feeling of the hot sauce instantly coating my throat, finally coming to rest in my stomach.

My dick was able to unload four giant jets of jizz into my throat before I had to breath my way through the rest of my orgasm. Pushing up on my hips, my cock rose from my mouth and continued to shoot three more large loads onto my face.

As I closely watched the last few drops make their way out, I just laid there thinking how I'd wish that it wasn't my cock that I was looking at. I'd wish that it wasn't my jizz coating my lips. I want to feel that eruption in my throat without feeling the orgasm. While still in the afterglow of my intense orgasm, I promised myself that I was going to find a way to make this happen.

It had been a couple of weeks since I started my quest to find a discreet blowjob opportunity. It was only when on a job, a co-worker was telling me about this blowjob that he had gotten at this Adult Video Store, off of such and such highway.

I inquisitively asked how that happened and he told me about the gloryhole booths that they had in the back. After explaining a little more, I asked how he knew if it was a chic sucking his dick. He said that sometimes you don't, but you can't see anyway so what does it matter who it is. You stick your dick in the hole and it gets sucked by someone on the other side, no need for introductions.

This, of course, got the wheels in my head turning. I knew that the week after next, I would be working at a job site that would require me to use the highway that the store was on. I never let on to my co-worker that I was interested in patronizing such a place, but secretly envisioning myself as the one on the other side of the wall doing the work.

For the next week, I would bring myself off at least twice a day. Sometimes masturbating, sometimes blowing myself, everytime finishing in my mouth. By the end of that week, I was ready and wanted more than ever to have a dick, other than my own, fill my mouth.

With the start of the new gig, I drove by the store and took note of how busy it looked. It was open but not busy at all. I later found out that I would have to make several trips to the hardware store throughout the day, which would have me driving past the video store in both directions.

Throughout the afternoon, I noticed that customer traffic was slowly increasing. Each time I drove by, I would start to get an erection at the thought that later that day, I would be in that building with the sole purpose of sucking off a cock. I even refrained from blowing myself the whole day even though I had plenty of alone times, I just didn't want to spoil the desire for that evening.

When we did finally hit quitting time, all my crew cleaned up their tools and beat feet for home. I, instead, went around the corner to this little hole in the wall bar to dose a little liquid courage. After about fifteen minutes, I headed for the door with my next stop being at a different type of bar. The type of bar where the drinks are pre-salted and served naked with no garnish.

As I approached the store, I noticed about the same amount of cars as the last time I drove by a couple of hours before. There were seven cars in the lot and two of them had been there all day, I figured employee's. With that leaving five customer cars, which to me felt like a good number, I pulled in and took a deep breath before I entered the store.

I made my way down an aisle that was lined with videos before turning down another aisle peddling toy's of all kinds. I knew where I was trying to get to and wanted to make it as snappy as possible with as few customers in the store taking notice. Because of this, I pretty much made a B-line to the back of the store which accesses the "back rooms". I did however take note of a couple items on the rack as I was walking by, specifically how real some of the dildos looked.

Passing through the door to the hallway that housed the private rooms, I saw eight small rooms, all with a colored light near the handles. All the LEDs were green, except for two rooms towards the end of the short hall. I wasn't sure what the different colors meant but one of the rooms had a pinkish-red LED, while the other had a blue LED. Thinking that the Red or Blue LED's indicated they were occupied or not, I tried a door with a green light and was immediately rewarded with the door opening.

Stepping into the room was like going into the restroom on an airplane, dimly lit until you lock the door behind you. The second I turned the lock on the door, the lights came up enough that it was comfortable to see. With my attention focused towards the door, I saw two buttons on the wall, each colored in red or blue. Realizing that they probably correlated with the LED's outside and that I was probably meant to push one of them, I went ahead and pushed the blue button.

Taking the time that I had while waiting for something to possibly happen,I began to check out the little room. I was actually pleasantly surprised how kept this room was, not at all what I had envisioned of a "gloryhole". It appeared very clean with a remnant aroma of Pine Sol in the air. There was like a built-in bench on one side of the room and a couple of holes at different heights being covered by a soft flap on the opposite wall.

After a minute of studying the room, I decided to have a seat and see what happens. I had been sitting there for a good five minutes before I heard the hallway door open. My heart started to race at the possibility that the room next to mine may shortly be occupied also.

Unfortunately, this was not to be as I heard the door open again for the departing drive-by patron. As I began to relax my heartrate again, I heard the tale-tale sounds of a man in the midst of blowing a nut, presumably emulating from one of the other occupied rooms. My mind started to instantly wonder if there was a chic causing the man's orgasm or another dude. It wasn't as if the walls were paper thin and you could hear everything, it was just as if this guy was having a vocally intense orgasm. Code for: He was loud.

A couple minutes had passed before I heard a room door open and then close before I again heard the hallway door open and close. A couple more minutes had passed when I heard the occupant from the second room make their departure. Now realizing that the next person that walks in will more than likely take the room next to mine, I felt my dick flinch at the thought. Knowing that when I cum I would lose interest in continuing with a sex act, so I forced myself to not even pull my dick out so I couldn't play with it.

My heart once again went into overdrive as I heard the hall door open. I was nervously disappointed when I heard the person once again leave the hallway. My cock didn't react the same way that it did the first time someone walked in, almost as if at this pace I would never see any action. Five more minutes had passed by before I had another false alarm that left me thinking that I was doing something wrong, not that there was anything to do wrong in the first place.

Looking back at the wall, I glanced at the two buttons. What the hell, I thought to myself, I wondered if my choice of button color was telling people to not visit the booth next to mine. So I reached over and hit the red button to see if I got a different result. That must have been the trick as the very next time that I heard the hall door open, it was preceded by the door to the room next to mine opening and closing.

Upon hearing a belt buckle being unfastened through the holes, my cock stood straight up within the confines of my boxers. I was as nervous as I was when I first lost my virginity. Was I going to be able to follow through with my wishes, I feared.

Then it happened. While sitting there, I saw the flap being pushed through the three inch wide hole followed by the unmistakable sight of a penis. Once clear of the flap, he had smashed his balls to the wall, presenting me with all six inches of his uncut dick.

Out of all the cocks that I had seen and told myself that I would suck, not a single one has been an uncircumcised penis. They have just never seemed to do anything for me. Now that I have one right in front of me to do what I will, I still find myself not really excited about an uncut dick.

I definitely wasn't wanting my first blowjob to be with an uncircumcised cock, so I begrudgingly decided that this one wasn't going to be the exception. But not wanting to miss the opportunity to study a dick while I had one in front of me, I decided that I would start my male journey with at least a handjob for the guy who has his cock patiently standing in the open air for me.

With my thumb and finger, I reached up and wrapped around his shaft, signaling the first cock that I have ever held other than my own. Pulling it downward, I sequentially wrapped one finger after another around the shaft until I had a whole fist full of man meat.

Slowly and with care, I began to stroke his shaft as I intently watched for any reaction. Apparently he approved of what I was doing as he began to thrust through the hole and into my hand. At one point, he had pulled himself back so far that the skin covered head of his cock was the only thing left in my fist.

Upon pushing back through, the unlubricated friction of our skin caused the foreskin covering his crown to peel free, instantly releasing a flood of precum that had been building amongst the folds of skin. With each consecutive thrust, my fist caught more of the slick secretion emanating from the pointy end of his member, spreading the lubrication anywhere my hand would touch. It didn't take but a few more strokes before his entire shaft was slippery wet.

Him being uncut was a nogo for me in the blowjob department, but just the thought that I was currently bringing sexual gratification to another man was enough to have my cock pressing hard against my waistband.

As I felt his cock tightening with every stroke, I could tell that he was getting close to unloading. He increased the speed of his thrusting as his balls tightened on the other side of the hole.

Now with audible grunts and groans, I knew his orgasm was imminent. I don't know what it was that made me do it, but as his cock began to swell, I had lost control of my own sexual frustration. With the first flex of his cock, I knew that he was starting his orgasm. I quickly pulled my pants down, turned around while still pumping my fist and aimed his cock directly at my ass.

artmp3
artmp3
189 Followers
12