Man in the Box Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
artmp3
artmp3
189 Followers

I felt the warmth of his semen splatter onto my asscrack and hole. Being that my asshole was now coated with a rope of slick jizz, I aimed the spitting hose directly at my unsuspecting man pussy. I pushed back on the head as his still pulsating cock penetrated the entrance to my bowels. With no anal foreplay, his swollen cock was not able to completely sink past my unstretched sphincter. but that didn't stop his pumping tool from unloading the rest of his nut into my virgin hole.

I almost had my own unprovoked orgasm as I felt jet after warm jet coat the walls of my ass. I might have cum in a few more seconds if he had stayed inside me, but with the completion of his orgasm, the head of his slippery cock could not maintain the pressure on my sphincter and was easily pushed out by my flexing orifice.

As he withdrew his shrinking dick from the hole in the wall, I just stayed in this position. I was physically paralyzed as my mind froze in disbelief of what I had just done. I was here to suck a cock, to taste another man's cum. To this point, having anal sex was never considered, yet here I was with hot sperm slowly running from my bowels. At the same time I heard the door open and close, I felt the first of several globs of cum tickle its way down my hanging scrotum before stretching for the floor beneath.

If the night was to end right then, it would have been a good night. Being that I was aroused enough to unintentionally try to shove a cock in my ass, I was in no shape to just walk out of here right now. I at least needed to rub one off first.

Still standing bent over, I reached down and grabbed the thread of semen that was stretched from my sack to the puddle on the floor. I followed it up to my shaven balls where I instantly cupped them in my hand. At the first touch of my hand, my sack contracted and I felt my finger gently touch my sloppy taint. It was enough of a sensation that my entire crotch flexed, sending a torrent of pre-cum flowing from the head of my swollen tool.

With the boys still in my hand, I put a little more pressure on my taint as I started to rub in small circles. It had been a long time since I had done any anal play with anyone but was now really enjoying the thought. As my finger widened its circle, it was inevitably glancing over the sensitive skin of my anus.

When I landed the pad of my finger directly over the entrance, I paused for a second before quickly driving my middle finger into the very lubricated clench of my sphincter. The viscous lubricant that is coating the walls left no discomfort from the intrusiveness of my digit as I pressed my knuckle to my taint.

It must have been my prostate that my finger hit, but when I slightly curled my finger, I felt a shock of electricity shoot through me. This caused my cock to once again have a strong flex, unleashing another torrent of slick pre-cum as well as clenching my sphincter tight around my finger.

I stayed like this as I tickled with my finger on that spot, keeping me in a perpetual flex. As I relaxed my muscles, you would have thought that I just completed a marathon with the way I was panting. When I felt ready for more, I wanted more. Pulling my slick finger partially out, I aimed my index finger at the entrance, and in one fluid motion, sunk both fingers effortlessly back into my hole.

This time with the added width of my second digit, my ass ring fought back but was easily overpowered by the lack of friction thanks to the man-lube. To say that I was acutely aware that my ass was being stretched would be an understatement. I let out a grunt when I essentially punched my crotch, which is rare since I have never been a very vocal lover and even less so now being where I currently was.

With my fingers buried deep in my ass, the little gap created between my fingers allowed the cum that was still trapped in my bowels to flow freely. It of course flowed directly into my hand which was still cupping my balls.

Pulling my fingers out, I slid my sloppy hand up my smooth balls and wrapped my fingers around my thick shaft. I made one pass along the entirety making sure to pay special attention to the sensitive head. Looking down at my junk, I can see every inch of flesh glistening from the seed that had been previously deposited in my ass.

Normally, when jacking off, a stroke would consist of from the head to the base of my shaft. This time, it was from the head with no stopping at the base. From the crown, I started to stroke downward, effortlessly gliding down my eight inches. Without slowing down, my hand and fingers transitioned from my shaft to my sack, where they quickly squeezed a nut before continuing south. There was no stopping to play around, and in one steady motion, my fingers found my hole and didn't waste any time stabbing knuckle's deep.

As I had done before, I curled my finger to tickle my prostate gland. Again, a shock wave rushed through me as I had applied a little pressure to my gland. The moment that I was about to let out a hopefully quiet grunt, my sound was silenced by the rustle of the hallway door opening.

Still bent over with my fingers buried in my ass, I intently listened as the door closed followed by footsteps. The footsteps didn't need to go far as I heard the door to the adjoining room open then close.

If he happened to look through the hole in the wall at that moment, he would have been greeted with a facefull of my cummy ass with my fingers buried within. Thankfully that didn't happen. Instead, I took the opportunity to quietly spin around as I heard his belt buckle being fidgeted with.

As if my heart wasn't already racing from the excitement that my fingers were soliciting, it seemed to now just want to jump out of my chest, as I imagined what I hoped was on the other side of that flap. More importantly, was I going to be able to follow through with my intentions? I had twelve inches between my face and that hole in the wall to find out.

It wouldn't take long as a slightly curved rod with a pale crown appeared. It was maybe five and a half/six inches long, an inch across and definitely not the most attractive penis I have ever seen, but in the state of arousal that I was currently at, it didn't need to be.

With a sloshy popping sound, my fingers quickly pulled free from my sphincter grip and drove straight for the cock in front of my face. Within an instant of my hand gripping the shaft, his dick was slippery wet with the mixture of semen and ass.

Slowly stroking the member mere inches from my face, I studied the glistening penis. I watched as his slit opened a little and his head slightly puffed up everytime I slid my clenched fist up his shaft. I might have thought before that it wasn't a very good looking dick, but being so close with the scent of semen permeating my nostrils, I found myself becoming more hungry for this lollipop. It would be safe to say that he was also becoming more willing to feed me, as he continued to get stiffer with every stroke of his now vein bulging shaft.

On a random up stroke, I reached my face forward to meet with my rising fist. With my thumb and forefinger now presenting me the crown, I push my tongue out to feel on another man's genitalia for the first time ever. After gliding my tongue in circles around the smooth skin of his crown, I teased the little peehole savoring the somewhat familiar taste of semen that now coated it. This would also technically be the first time I am tasting the cum of another man, even though it was jizz from a different cock.

As I pulled away, my eyes were able to focus quickly enough to watch a massive release pre-cum starting to flow. I was thinking that I was going to just lick it up, so as I started to open my mouth to lick this sauce, I started an upstroke on his shaft. This only made the flow of the pre-cum intensify. With my face getting closer, I realize that my tongue would not be able to handle that much outflow. Without stopping or thinking, I encircled the head of his cock within the sealing warmth of my lips.

Having never before had a dick in my mouth, the softness of the skin combined with the rigidity of the underlying shaft, felt like nothing that I could have imagined. Holding it between my lips, I rested my tongue against the soft foreskin as the slit continued to ooze its clear lubricant, pooling atop my tongue.

While I savored the feel and taste of a man's dick, I released my grip on his shaft and instinctively reached down to grab my own junk. With everything currently going on above my shoulders, and the fact that I had already jerked a guy off, had him fill my ass with cum and now I am blowing another, I still hadn't had my own orgasm. I also hadn't realized how unbelievably sensitive my cock had become.

The instant that my still slick fingers touched my skin, there was a lightning bolt that shot straight through me. It wasn't enough to trigger an orgasm, but it did make me flinch in such a way that my head ended up pushing forward. With the amount of slick pre-cum that he had already deposited onto my tongue, all I felt was the veiny bumps that my lips flexed around and the head coming to an abrupt stop as it hit my throat.

Being that his dick was only around six inches and my forehead was now pressed against the wall between us, he wasn't going to get any further. I wasn't disappointed though, as every available inch was already filling my mouth.

At the same time that the head hit my throat, my hand had fully engulfed my shaft, causing me to groan. I'm assuming he also enjoyed the vibration as he continued to coat my throat with his pre-cum.

If he had just stayed right where he was and blown his load, I would have been happy. Well, he has his instincts also, and his instinct was to fuck, and that is what he did. With my head still resting against the wall, he began to withdraw his shaft, leaving a trail of pre-cum on my tongue as he did. Without completely pulling out, he stopped as my lips crested the ridge of the head. He didn't seem to like the cold air on his wet shaft as he immediately changed directions and stabbed his member back into my accepting mouth.

Each time that he bottomed out against the wall and my throat, he would seem to make a small little second effort to push farther, but never with any success. This lasted for only a few strokes before he just started to piston my face.

With my hand still wrapped around my shaft and my full attention to what was happening below my nose, I was unaware that each time his cock slammed into my throat, it sent a micro-jolt down my body. These little micro-jolts were enough to slightly move my hand on my shaft with each one.

I could no longer do anything with my tongue, other than keep it out of the way, as he continued to stab my face with a new sense of purpose. Of course, I am hoping that the purpose is to feed me his hot seed.

The ridges from his vein's seemed to start getting more defined as I heard the first sound, in the way of a grunt, emulating from the otherside of the wall. I knew that he was getting close, and I was more than ready to milk his balls.

As he neared his orgasm, my own unrecognized pseudo masturbation had sent me into my own orgasm. Without warning, my body seized up and painfully twisted my testicles until my cock exploded with a never before felt eruption. With my body in a uncontrollable state, I must have tilted my head just enough that my chin cleared the hole, which in turn gave just enough more mouth to fuck. Of course, I only realized this as I was spraying the wall with the third strong rope of my jizz.

It was just enough, that as his head swelled to an orgasmic size, he was able to effortlessly push the tip of his hose past the barrier at the back of my mouth. Being that I was still in the midst of one of the most intense orgasms that this thirty-five year old had ever experienced, I was completely motionless as I could feel my cock pumping its seed, while at the same time, feeling his shaft beginning to dance on my tongue.

After three or four strong ejaculations down my throat, he again pulled out to the point that it was just his head still inside my mouth. He then again changed direction, once again, stabbing the head of his dick just inside my throat. This all happened in the amount of time it took for him to spray a large rope of semen directly at my throat, which was strong enough to splash back into my mouth, coating my cheeks and tongue.

With my own orgasm winding down, I was able to put more focus on the still pumping cock that was stabbing my face. I was savoring the salty taste of another man's semen, straight from his balls, as I enjoyed the feel of each blast of cum racing the length of his shaft.

As the strength of each ejaculation diminished, he relaxed his thrust as I also relaxed my head, allowing the dribbling crown to slide into my mouth. With the combination of me sucking and my lips squeezing, I pulled several times on his shaft, trying to clear every last drop of cum. I could only calculate how much of his load I had just swallowed by the amount of cum that was currently pooled in my mouth by how many jets he shot down my throat, it was a lot.

Finished with this exchange, he quickly pulled his shrinking member from my mouth and the hole in the wall. His softening dick exited my lip's quick enough that some of the jizz in my mouth spilled out onto my chin. Even then, I still had a full mouth of his seed, which I was swirling around on my tongue, enjoying the texture, the taste and the thought of what it was.

After hearing a belt buckle being fastened, the voice from the otherside of the wall said a quick "thanks" before I heard the door to the room open and close. Not that I would have returned the salutation, but with a mouth full of his nut, it would have been difficult. Hearing the door open and close to the hallway, I tilted my head back and let the creamy sauce slide down my throat.

Feeling completely satisfied, I straighten myself up before getting dressed to leave. As I was standing up, the slickness of my ass cheeks effortlessly sliding together reminded me that I had been lubed there also. With this, I had to laugh at the thought that I was leaking semen from my cock, my ass and my mouth, all at the same time and none of the same jizz.

Using my finger to scoop the dribble from my chin and returning it to my tongue, I cleaned my face but decided that I was going to leave my crotch a sloppy mess for the drive home.

I had taken into account that some of the cum on the floor was from both my ass and my cock, but the jizz sprayed across the wall was completely my nut. I was actually amazed at how much cum I had launched at the wall and was now in full understanding of why my testicles felt like they wanted to rip themselves apart before releasing the flood gate. I did have to clean it all with the provided cleaner and paper towels before getting dressed, as there wasn't anywhere dry to stand.

Once I had finished cleaning and was almost dressed, I heard the hallway door open. In an almost panic, I lunged for the buttons on the wall and changed the LED from red to blue.It would only be later that I would google what the different lights meant, only to find out that the blue light is to indicate that you are there to be serviced, where the red light indicates that you are there to do the serving.

Luckily, they ignored my blue light and continued down the hall until I heard them enter a room a few down from mine. As I quietly snuck out of my room, I had looked and noticed a room with a blue LED illuminated. Had I known what the blue LED actually meant, I would have known that I could have gotten my dick sucked right then. It was all good since I was already literally swimming in sex and was feeling too beat up from the last twenty minutes.

After quietly exiting back into the store, I fell right in step with the other shopper in the store to blend in and hide the fact that I had just been a cum dump for two different guy's. Feeling like I didn't want to leave the store empty handed though, I picked out a couple of items to purchase, one pocket masturbator and one dildo.

It was the dildo that I was really excited about. With my sloppy ass continuously reminding me that I just shoved a real cock slightly into my hole, I was now wanting to know what a cock, my cock in particular, felt like buried balls deep in me. I was successful at finding a fake cock that was very close to my own eight inches long and about 1 3/4 inches thick stats. Its appearance was also very close to mine, even with the similar fake testicles and proportionate veins and ridges. I was imagining that with this, I would get at least close to the same feeling that anyone I fucked would feel from my cock.

I purchased my items and made a b-line straight for the door. I don't know if it was because I was carrying a bag with a jerk off toy and a dildo, the fact that I know anybody in the store could be the person whom I had just sucked the cum out of, or even the person who has lubricated my ass so well, I felt like everyone was looking at me with the "I know what you just did or are going to do" glance.

Once I had made it to my car, I had sat there for a moment, reminiscing about what I had just done. What I had just done, has now more than doubled my desire to feed on sperm.

artmp3
artmp3
189 Followers
12