Man in the Box Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max yanked on his bindings again. The metal around his ankles rattled, but his feet didn't move a millimeter. The unyielding iron held his legs wide open, making his asshole an easy target for the fifteen inches of rubber horse-dick.

"NO!" The Red Queen at his front admonished him. "You may come when I've emptied my balls in your slut stomach to my satisfaction! Let's try for half a dozen loads tonight, shall we?!?"

Sabrina would've been happy to let Max come as many times as he wished, but she knew that wasn't what he wanted. One of Max's biggest fetishes was chastity and he loved nothing more than being forced to give pleasure while having his own denied.

Maybe next time, she would force him into multiple climaxes during their lengthy spitroasting. Or perhaps, if she was feeling truly sadistic, she would deny him any orgasm at all. Tonight, Max would get exactly what he wanted. One massive explosion at the end of their play. A climax so powerful it would blow his mind to smithereens and threaten his very sanity.

But that conclusion was a long ways off.

"SUCK HARDER YOU CUMDUMP BITCH!" Sabrina shouted as she grabbed his ears and crammed her sticky, bloated cock through his syrupy maw. "I'm not even close. NOT. EVEN. CLOSE!!!"

Pre-cum and frothy spittle slid from Max's bottom lip with every forceful fuck. The gluey mixture trailed down her balls in between slaps of the gimp slave's chin.

"Pffft! For such an eager cock sucker, he sure seems to suck at it!" the Red Queen railing his ass chided.

"Yeah, he fucking SUCKS at sucking! I guess he needs a lot more practice!"

"Good thing we're here!"

Max's eyelids drooped as he grew accustomed to the delicious abuse. The glucking and slurping sounds at his holes were constant as she ravaged him ruthlessly. He embraced it all. The harsh deep-dicking at both ends, his completely ruined asshole and his inability to inhale more than the smallest gulp of air around her slimy, thrusting schlong.

He hung in the web of bondage, wrists locked at his knees, surrendering himself to the bliss of Sabrina's total domination. Even more than the steady stroking of the pleasure button in his ass, the knowledge of how long this would last caused his dick to swell in its cage. He never wanted it to end.

* * * * *

Max lay atop the immense, heart-shaped bed, cradled in Sabrina's arms as she hummed and stroked his body. Her hands worked up and down his half-conscious form. His head rested on her heavenly mounds where a gentle up and down pressure mimicked the motion of breathing. Being in the Red Queen's embrace, safe in her after-care room, was the second best thing in the world to Max. Second only to the intense session of kinky play that got him there.

Their naked bodies were one, melded together in a sea of red satin and pink silk. Sabrina trailed one hand down his back and smoothed her palm over his ass; gently this time. Her other fingers were busy above, playing with Max's hair. She soothed her kinky creator as he recovered from the exertions of heavy bondage and the thrill of being the target of so much Femdom fury.

After a long while, the young man stirred.

"Hey. How are you feeling?"

"Like my insides were rearranged. Also, amazing."

Sabrina laughed. "Another satisfied customer."

Max lifted his head and nodded with a cheeky smile. "What time is it?"

"12:56 AM."

"Oh shit--"

"Yeah, I know you need to get going" Red Queen affirmed. "But please, not yet. Stay a little longer."

Max lowered his head back into her warm flesh. "Okay... just a bit."

"It gets so boring here, without someone else to pass the time with."

"I know, Sabrina. I'm sorry about that. We're trying to come up with new things for you to do, but you always do them so fast. I keep thinking about an AI companion--"

Red Queen shook her head. "Don't waste your time. We've been over that. Anything complex enough to be engaging would either take up too many resources or potentially be a threat. I just need more human interaction. That's all."

"I know. We're getting there. You'll have lots of people to play with soon. I promise."

"And what about my physical body? Any news on that? How much longer?"

"I don't have a solid ETA yet, but it's in the works."

"I want to be out there... In the real world, with you" she implored. Sabrina took hold of his hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

Max gazed into her lovely hazel eyes. "I want that too."

She placed a single finger to his lips. "I love you so much, my brilliant, sexy Beta Max."

He kissed her finger softly. "And I love you, my glorious Goddess."

"Am I everything you hoped for? Do I fulfill all your desires?"

"Unquestionably."

"I'm glad. Will you fulfill mine?"

Max's eyebrows lifted. Red Queen was evolving before his very eyes. Not only had she begun to exhibit loneliness, but now she was articulating goals and dreams of her own.

"What does my Queen wish?"

"I'm hesitant to say. It's kind of a big ask."

"Tell me and I'll do everything in my power to make it so. Whether it takes a month, a year or the rest of my life."

Sabrina ducked her face in closer to Max's. "What if I said... I want the world. All of it."

Max chuckled. "Then, I suppose I'd say... It shall be done."

A haughty smile spread across the Red Queen's face. She reached down and invaded his mouth with a long, deep kiss. Her tongue entwined with Max's for long moments as they both moaned. Eventually, she broke the seal of their lips and ran her hands over his body again. One palm flowed through his messy red hair as the other glided up and down his back and side. With gentle pressure, she pulled his face to her bosom once more.

"Good boy."