Man in the Box Ch. 02

Story Info
Getting a deep tissue massage.
5.7k words
4.72
8.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/30/2023
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
artmp3
artmp3
187 Followers

Due to the massive amount of work I've been doing, it had been a couple of months since the first time I'd visited the Adult store. That is not to say that I haven't been active with toys that I had purchased. On the contrary, I was now very familiar with having a penis shaped object resting in my throat or, for a lack of better words, my faux cock effortlessly pounding my ass. There has even been a time or two where I would fuck my ass so vigorously that I gave myself a hands free prostate orgasm.

Finally, the end of that job was coming with a week off before starting the next job. I had started browsing locals forums to find out if there were any more "establishments" around, and if so, any recommendations. I had received a number of recommendations and chose five, based on the comments that mattered most to me, i.e. when they state that the rooms are kept clean. I thought the first place was just fine, and it was also a recommended place, I just didn't want to become a regular at the same place.

It was mentioned that Friday and Saturday evenings were the best times to go. I had already made an appointment with a masseuse for that Friday evening, as we'll wrap up the job that afternoon and I was so in need. So Saturday it was to be.

From the moment I had decided that I was going to be feasting on someone's cock that Saturday, I have not been able to keep my own out of my mouth. Every night, until Friday, I found myself on my bed, with my hips doubled up over my head and the head of my cock emptying its seed directly onto my tongue.

To this point, I had been switching around what brought me pleasure, be it giving myself anal orgasms, masturbation orgasms or fellatio orgasms. Sometimes I would end with a cum mess on my chest, sometimes with a cum mess on my face. Sometimes I would end with a gut full of cum or a bowel full of cum. Whatever the means in the end, it was still my own cum, my own orgasm, induced by something I did.

Now that I had been fucking my ass with my life like replica of my own cock, my ass was use to the pleasure my toy brought. What I was missing was the feel of soft real skin staying stationary upon my tongue as its underlying shaft pushes its way into my throat. What I was missing was a cock, that wasn't mine, erupting in my mouth. None of which I could accomplish with either my fake cock or my own real dick.

Finishing the job that late afternoon, I collected my things and made for home. After a dinner and a shower, I prepared to leave for my massage that evening. This is usually a routine that I do once a month, as my job is pretty physical and a massage once a month is pretty good at keeping my body in check.

The place that I have patronized for the last several months has been really good with muscle revitalization. To my knowledge and experience, massage was all they did. Never had any "special massage" offers been made or insinuated. But of course, that isn't the reason that I go anyway. That's what tomorrow was for.

When I arrived, I was greeted by the normal lady at the counter before being escorted to a room. There are usually the same two or three masseuses that make up that staff, and everyone of them has had their hands on me at some point.

Today, as I laid face down on the table, I heard the door open and close followed by a greeting from a voice I was unfamiliar with. Of the three masseuses, two were probably in their low to mid thirties, the other, maybe high forties. All of which were on the thicker side, which was awesome as I like deep hard massages and they seemed to be able to tickle that itch.

As this new voice asked how I liked my massage, I lifted my head to give a "hard" response. Now seeing the face of the unfamiliar voice, I wondered how she would manage the task at hand. This young woman was probably about twenty-four years old and eighty pounds wet. She had a cute face, with her straight black hair in a ponytail. She was wearing a loose cotton top, with tight stretchy pants to finish the bottom. If I actually was looking for a "Special massage", she would definitely be hired.

With my head comfortably back on the table, she began to feel me out to find any particularly tight or troublesome muscles that needed extra work. I found it secretly funny when she mentioned how tight my shoulders were, while at the same time remarking about how loose my lower back muscles were. If she only knew, right.

Of course, being that my shoulders and upper back were the tightest, that is where she started. After spreading a liberal amount of oil onto my skin, she began what was going to be an hour of pain and bliss. She started out with the butt of her palms before quickly transitioning to her elbows. The boniness of her elbow pretty much compensated for the discrepancy in mass, as she was hitting all the right spots.

It wasn't that she was large in the chest, but I would say that she would be on the higher end of the proportion chart, maybe a large C. Whatever, when she made her way to the top of the table, she leaned in to dig her elbows into my shoulders. This action forced my motionless head into her cleavage, leaving a noticeably firm mammary gland resting on the backs of each ear.

Being that my understanding was that this was a straightforward establishment, I only read this as a smaller statured person doing what it takes to accomplish the same results as are expected from the larger workers. With that being the case, I conceded that having these lovely tits innocently bounce on my head was just a nice perk of this massage. I think the only thing that was keeping my mind from delving into fantasyland was the wonderful pain that her elbows were extracting from my tight muscles.

I found it humorous how sexy she was making herself with consequential actions and innocent questions. Every time her elbow would find a particularly troublesome spot, I would inadvertently give a small groan, which would usually be followed by her simply asking "too hard?".

After a few minutes of turning my upper back into mashed potatoes, she had pushed her elbow down my torso as far as she could reach before basically laying all of her,albeit light, weight upon my head. For me, it was benign as she wasn't heavy to begin with. For her, she was at the limit of her reach and had to do something else.

Lifting herself off on my head and back to her feet, she turned to grab the oil before reapplying another generous amount onto my lower back. To my surprise, she returned to the end of the table where she actually climbed up onto the table and straddled my head before returning her attention to the task at hand.

I would be lying if I said that having this cute young woman's legs draped over my head didn't solicit a less than pure thought. Being that I was already so relaxed at this point, I had not shown any physical indications of those thoughts. That was about to change.

Again, dropping to her elbows, she pushed herself down my back. As she stretched lower, her body again flattened out over mine. With her elbows now digging into my lower back, I got a visual in my mind of her face being right over my ass. With her clothed pussy rubbing against my head, it was like we were in a sixty-nine, only one of us was upside-down.

I felt her pussy press into my head, and for the first time, through the now familiar scent of her perfume, my nostrils are greeted with a slight taste of a fragrance that can only be produced with natural womanhood.

This, albeit small attack on my senses was enough to at least make my flaccid penis flex for a second. It had become apparent that all these little coincidences were quietly stirring the pot in the background. That one little flex had unleashed a torrent of precum that I felt crawl every millimeter of my length.

Now a reminder, it's never fun to have your junk smashed while someone is trying to reach through you with their elbows. Best move is to lay face down with your business pushed down and out from under you. This also allows free movement during those natural movement times.

Still unsure of the innocence of these motions, I would like to at least hope that she is enjoying what she is doing. I'm sure she is completely aware of what it is doing to me, as with her elbows now in my lower back, her face right over my naked ass and at least the head of my dick, peaking out from between my slightly spread thighs. Not only would she be looking directly at my dick, but she would be watching the copious flow of precum that is pooling up on the towel beneath me.

Never would she give any indication of the effects to her rubbing her pussy on my head. Never did she indicate that she was seeing my dick. The only indication of anything to me was that the aroma of her pussy was increasingly becoming the dominant fragrance in the vicinity of my face. Also, you have to keep in mind that everything that she is doing, has done so far, or has yet to do, are similar to things that the other women do, but because of their larger stature, they don't have to put themselves in positions that are so intimate in form.

With the increase in testosterone that her fragrance was the cause, I could now feel my tool slowly stretching downward. Whether or not innocent, my mind has officially shifted focus from the massage to my current state of sexual arousal and its continuing incitement.

Just about the time that my cock had reached as full as its position would allow, she straightened up with her pussy now resting on my scalp. As she lowered one leg, then the other, I could feel the heat from her pussy slide its way down my skin until she was once again clear of any contact with me.

Cool on the skin, I felt drops of oil march from my lower back, across my buttocks and down my leg ending at my ankle. The process was repeated, only in reverse for my other side.

Returning to my side, she haphazardly spread the oil over my legs, ass and back to keep the pooled oil from running off. Once that was accomplished, she started on the opposite side rib cage. Reaching over my back, she pushed my arm slightly off the table to give her full access to my side. She massaged my ribs as she walked her way down the side of the table.

She paused her downward advance when she had made it to my asscheek and began to knead it as if it were a loaf of bread. Being that there was not much of my skin that wasn't slick with oil, every time she pushed on my cheek, she would pull my asscrack open, giving her an up close vantage point of my stiff cock, shiny balls and now, my puckered asshole.

Although she had yet touched anything important, her actions had everything with a pleasure nerve, sliding around something else with a pleasure nerve. With a steady stream of precum oozing from my slit, there is no way that she would be blissfully unaware of what she was doing to me in the sexual arousal department.

She had continued down my leg, squeezing and pulling at my outer thigh and calf muscles. Once she had paid some attention to my foot, she walked around to the opposite side, tracing her fingers along the entire path up my body.

As she had leaned over my back to push my arm aside, she had inadvertently sandwiched the hand that she had previously moved, between the table and conveniently enough, her crotch. Thinking that it may have been uncomfortable for my hand, she lifted back up, gently pulled my knuckles across her clit and repositioned my arm behind her.

This was alright also as the relaxed position of my arm had my hand essentially cupping her small asscheek. As she started to knead at my side and rib cage, she was rocking forwards and back. As she would rock back, leaving my hand and fingers nowhere else to go, they pushed on the fabric separating them from her womanhood, before breaking free, darting them between her thighs.

Unlike her humping my head, which was circumstantial contact, this contact was completely unnecessary and voluntary on her part. Even as she worked her hands downward towards my ass, she did not follow suit with her body. Instead, she kept her body where it was, which caused her to have to bend over more.

For the first time this whole massage, she finally let out an audible acknowledgement of her own gratification. That and the fact that she was pushing back on my hand so hard that my thumb was jammed against her asshole while my finger was sheathed on both sides by cloth covered labia while pressed against her hard clit.

She continued to knead on my asscheek, all the while dry humping my hand. As she got into a somewhat rhythm, her area of operation with her hands began to expand. Before I knew it, her thumbs were sliding over my puckered hole as she would grab for a handful of ass muscle.

The first time her thumb slid over my sensitive hole, my entire midsection reacted. My cock started to flex, the flow of precum increased and my ass clenched tight. With her face so close to this, I am sure that she was observing every bit of how my body was responding. Of course, because of the uncommanded reaction my body had, she must have taken it as open season. She was no longer going to dance around, it was now as if she was going out of her way to include my asshole in whatever she was doing behind my back.

At this point, it didn't matter what my understanding of this place was. What I did know was that I am going to have emptied my nuts before I walk out of here. This was painfully obvious by now, as every time she would graze my rose, my shaft would flex, painfully longing to be released from its currently restrictive position.

Being that my entire body was moist with oil, I wouldn't have been able to tell through the fabric whether or not she was wet. What I could feel was the heat. Her pussy was noticeably hotter than when she first pushed herself upon my hand. The now continuous soft moans emanating from around my lower back, along with an increase in her tempo, was telling me that she may be getting herself off. It was then that I realized that if she continued to pay this much attention to my ass, I also may not be far behind.

In reality, I would have been just as happy if I did blow a load right then. But being that she hasn't even touched my dick yet, I was kind of wanting to see what else this little tease had to offer.

I was to get my wish, as when she appeared on the verge of her orgasm, she just stopped. She stopped her kneading. She stopped her grinding. Instead, her soft voice broke the silence by again asking "too hard?".

Now, if this were strictly a massage, and you are asked "too hard?", the answer might be "yes". If that is the case, they will lighten up. On the other hand, if they ask, and you want them to dig deeper, you might say, "not hard enough", and they will act appropriately.

In this case, I chuckled when I said, not hard enough, as it actually had a triple meaning. First it meant, that as for the massage part of it, I said it to let her know that she was in no way going to hurt me, even if she did have a little more strength than she did. Then there was the tucked down position of my strained dick, between my legs insinuation. Finally, being that when she stopped, she stopped with one of her thumbs resting directly on my anus. I took this as code for, are you down with me playing with your asshole. To which my reply of "not hard enough" was in the affirmative, indicating that she has yet crossed any boundaries and was free to continue exploring.

And with that, my hand has now been released from its thigh cuffs as she stood up. I could feel her fingertips running along the backside of my leg as she walked toward the foot of the table. This actually caused my leg to goose pimple, to which she quickly rubbed at my calf.

With that now dealt with, she proceeded to close my legs together before climbing onto the table and straddling my knees. Her hands again found their way to the small of my back. She had her hands together with her thumbs touching as she dug into my back just to each side of my spin.

The distraction from what was previously afoot was a welcomed break. I was afraid that I might embarrass myself by having a no-touch orgasm in front of this cute woman. As it would turn out, the break was to be shorter than I really needed. With her hands reaching the back of my neck, I suddenly felt the tickle of her ponytail on my back and her firm tits pressed against my asscheeks.

What was different this time was, I felt no cloth between our skins and was able to say without a doubt that I was feeling a pair of naked nipples poking at my flesh. I so desperately wanted to see them, hold them, suck them and even fuck them. On the flip side, she had the nicest set of tits that my imagination could create.

Starting her way back down, I lost the hair and the tits but figured that I would have them back shortly. In the meantime, as her hands reached the small of my back, I was expecting her to reverse. That didn't happen though. She just kept going south. As each hand fully palmed a cheek, her thumbs both slid into my slick crack.

Still pulling lower, one thumb then the other crossed my sensitive anus. This, of course, shocked me and made me flinch, almost causing her second thumb, which was directly over my hole, to dip in. If her thumb was stationary, it would have been swallowed.

She continued down the backs of my legs until I assumed she got to her own crotch. It was here that she reversed and started back up. As her thumbs rubbed up the inside of my thighs, one of her thumbs got caught up on my soft scrotum, which was sandwiched between my legs. As this was the first time that she had touched either my cock or testicles, the instant flinch and flexing allowed the snag to be easily defeated.

This also had the effect of making my hips rise up a little, indicating approval. Being that my scrotum was out of the way, her thumb was now pressing on my vulnerable taint, with my raised ass giving her unimpeded freedom. She would continue upward however. As her hands flowed up and over my shoulders, she was once again dragging her hard nipples up my asscheeks, resting there as my groin did a dance beneath her.

Repeating the process several times, I could feel that I was getting more aroused and more in need of release. I know that it was more of a tease than anything, but with my newly realized fondness of anal play, I could feel my testicles twisting every time she grazed my anus and balls.

When she decided to switch it up, she braced herself on my back and lifted her crotch off of my legs. With one knee and then the other, she pushed my legs apart before she squatted down between my calves.

She placed her hands on the backs of my knees with her thumbs to the inside of my legs. As she began pushing upwards, her thumbs dug into my hamstrings which reminded me of why I was there in the first place.

This increased pressure from her thumbs, along with the fact that she was no longer constraining my legs with hers, my legs once again pushed a little farther apart. I began to feel cool air kissing my oiled asshole, letting me know that with my legs spread like they were, my asscrack was spread to the point of exposure.

My cock, in all of its inflated eight inch glory, along with my testicles, of which one rested to one side of my shaft while the other draped over to the opposite side, were completely adrift from my legs, leaving me on full display with the newly risen north star completing the image. I can't imagine what is going through her mind, but I can vividly picture what is going into her eyeballs.

Making her way up the inside of my legs, she pushed all the way into my crotch without even grazing my cock or nuts. She had touched her thumbs together under the base of my shaft and encircled my scrotum while bringing her index fingers together. It also happened to place her finger tips directly atop my wanting hole.

artmp3
artmp3
187 Followers
12