Man in the Box Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held herself like this for what seemed to be minutes. I was sure that she could feel the blood pumping against her thumbs. The sensation of her fingers against my anus were also causing motions that I know she could feel, if not also see.

When she did decide to continue, she broke the connection of her thumbs and began tracing the base of my shaft and scrotum. As her fingers slid off my hole and up my crack, she used the palm of her hands to pull and keep my asscrack spread wide. After navigating around my scrotum, her thumbs were once again touching as she was pushing up my taint. I didn't know what I hoped that she was going to do, but the anticipation of her current trajectory had me voluntarily raising my hips.

With my immediate attention being on my shaft, that was trying to borough a hole into her hard massage table, I lifted my hips to allow my cock to spring inward. Inward is also what her thumbs did as they were thrusted into my ass by my sudden movement. My wet cock slapped hard against my belly with a loud sound that was barely heard over the sudden gasp that I had just made.

As if done accidentally, she quickly pulled out and continued up my crack until she reached the small of my back. With my cock now tucked beneath me and nothing of sexual sensitivity being touched, I was able to relax my hips again. That's not to say that I wasn't perfectly aware that I just had two thumbs, an inch deep, stretching my asshole apart. I was in fact so aware, that I could feel a new torrent of precum forcing its way up and out of my now constricted shaft.

Pressing her fingertips into my lower back, she began dragging her fingers down my flesh until she was once again holding the backs of my knees.

Repeating the whole process again, she had made it to the same place, with her thumbs now touching, but only encircling my scrotum since my shaft was underneath my body. Her finger tips also finding themselves lingering above my star again.

As her thumbs made their way around my sack, my hips started to rise again. Only this time, as her thumbs began to traverse my anus, I could feel added pressure on my cheeks from her hands, not allowing my hips to suddenly jerk upwards. This didn't, however, stop her from barely hooking the tips of her thumbs onto my hole and pulling it open as she continued to push her hands up my cheeks.

After that pass, I was now unsure if the first time was really an accident. What I was sure of, was that my cock could not stay in the position that it was in, as it was being smashed between my body and the hard table. Having to raise my hips to free my dick, I dug under myself and pushed my shaft back out, between my legs.

This obviously wasn't unnoticed by my masseuse ether. On her return trip down my legs, she held one of her hands flat against my back before sliding her hand and fingers down my crack and over my hole. Not stopping there, she continued to my sack before gripping my shaft where her oiled skin effortlessly slid along the shaft until she was tugging at the swollen crown.

Between the oil and the copious amount of precum coating the head, no gripping pressure would have been enough to keep my cock from just popping out of her hand. Once I had been released from her grasp, her hand found itself back on my leg to again repeat.

On the third time that she went up my backside, she still held my hips down, but her thumbs were a little more adventurous. This time couldn't be played off as an accident. While still restraining me from lifting to meet her, I felt her thumbs, once again, pulling at my hole. But unlike the "snag" from before, she was as deep as she was the first time, about an inch.

She wasn't deep enough to stretch my sphincter with girth, instead, she was pulling me apart. There was no way for me to hold back vocally, as I let out a guttural moan. With my asshole trying to return to its relaxed state, every muscle that was around my midsection joined in the fight. Asscheeks, asshole, balls and cock, all dancing around in a feeble attempt to keep her from stretching me more. Between everything flexing and my already heightened arousal, I began to think that I would actually cum soon if this persisted.

As with before, she did finally let up and continue to the small of my back. At this point, continuing with the massage was purely academic as there was no longer a relaxed muscle in my body. With that being the case, I felt it time to play a more active participant in this tryst.

With her hands still on my back, I reached my arms up and back, as if being handcuffed. Without being able to see, or any direction from her, the first thing I came across put the palms of my hands directly onto each of the soft but firm tits that had been gracing my ass a bit ago.

Unlike anything up until now, her hands seemed to aimlessly meander around my back as she allowed my hands to explore, squeeze and pinch to their desire. Her nipples, although on the smaller side, were already semi-erect from the cool air and the oil that was also on her flesh.

Torn between the pleasure she was bringing me with the "massage", and the excitement that I was experiencing playing with her glorious mounds of flesh, it would be a short lived disappointment if she stopped one for the other. And that is what happened. She lifted her tits from my hands, drug her fingers back down my legs and started another run.

With her thumbs down, she skillfully navigated around my dancing shaft as she made it to my crotch. As with each previous time, she had her index fingers resting on my asshole, while her thumbs connected under the base of my downward pointing shaft. Unlike the times before though, which have all been a pretty steady motion from knees to back, she hesitated. The anticipation of what her thumbs would do next had become palatable, almost to the point that I was holding my breath.

What I did get next, was her breath. In the way of blowing straight onto the sloppy wet mess that she had locked in her hands. This of course had the effect of making my already tight testicles contract even more, my shaft flexed to an orgasmic size and my asshole clenching at nothing.

Also, and most importantly, this caused my hips to hike up. This time, however, there was no push back. She just held my package tight in the small pocket she created with her hands, and every couple of seconds, she would dish out another small gust of breath. With every gust came the complete dance, including my hips, seeming like they wanted to be more in the air. If it wasn't for the fact that she was holding my junk at the base, I'm sure that I would have a dick kickstand again at the current height of my hips.

After going through the whole thing of blowing, watching and repeating, four or five times, she began to move again. I once again felt her fingertips pressing over my hole as they slid across. I felt her thumbs separate, starting to open to get around my thick shaft. As her thumbs got closer to the sides of my shaft, the slickness coupled with the desire to stand up, was too much to hold back. As like before, my hips pushed up even more as my cock forcefully smacked into my belly again.

The instant that the hypersensitive head of my cock slapped my belly, I felt a lightning bolt shoot through my entire body. What I quickly realized was that both of her hands were flat against my asscrack, with both of her index fingers buried knuckles deep in my rectum. I let out a large gasp, through the hole in the table, as my sphincter tried to unsuccessfully squeeze its intruder to death.

With me facedown, and her between my spread legs, it put her fingers in the perfect orientation for her to simply hook them and instantly find my prostate gland. Now, I already knew that if she continued doing what she had been doing, it wouldn't be too long before I would cum. This brought an unexpecting turn.

She did, in fact, curl her fingers and instantly place them to either side of my gland. This was enough to send another bolt of lightning through me. But while I was in the midst of that shock, she put pressure to both sides.

This instantly had my asshole clenching tight as the first of many large jets of semen shot up the length of my shaft. She quickly found the rhythm of my ejaculation and matched it with pressure from her fingertips.

Although my load was substantial, as evident by the very large pool of cum that my cock and belly were now swimming in, I continued with my orgasm long after I had summoned the last drop of jizz from my nuts. It was only after I had collapsed from pure exhaustion, did her fingers finally stop fondling my p-gland.

With a smack on my ass, she softly announced that she was going to wash and return momentarily. For the short time that she was gone, I laid there and embraced the after orgasm glow. It wasn't that difficult as I could feel my stretched asshole trying to deal with its sudden emptiness.

Once she returned, she wiped my body with a warm towel that she had brought with her. Asking me to roll over, she removed the cum soaked towel that was under me and once, on my back, she cleaned my midsection before continuing with the rest of the massage.

When my hour was up, I got dressed before making my way to the counter. The Lady that was behind the counter to take my payment, was the older woman who has given me several massages before. None of the times with her have ever been anything like this.

Her demeanor was also a little different than normal for her, though. She was still pleasant and had her normal big smile, but the way she was speaking to me hinted at a scent of knowledge of what had just transpired in the other room.

Asking me if I would like to set up my next appointment, I chuckled at the thought of an "appointment", as every time I have been there was a random visit and just a walk-in. I made a cute gesture about if I could request the same young lady. Without missing a beat, she confirmed a next Friday appointment, with Carla, for the same time. Giggling again, I tell her that I can't make an appointment due to work schedule fluidity, but being that I have been there several times before, I'd be back.

With that, I turn and exit the small reception area with the salutation, "until next time!"

Walking through the front door of my house, I cussed myself, remembering that I had "things to do" while I was out. Fortunately, the massage that made me forget about the "other errands", was just satisfactory enough for me to put off my errands until the next day.

12