Man in the Box Ch. 03

Story Info
Checking off more to-do boxes at the white box.
6.6k words
4.7
2.2k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/30/2023
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
artmp3
artmp3
189 Followers

It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon. After a grueling couple of months of work, I finally was able to attend to some well-overdue chores at home. My region tends to leave a lot of morning dew on the ground, so I usually hold off on yard work until the afternoons and attack the garage in the mornings.

This particular date ended up being registered as five degrees warmer than past days on records. This was also the warmest part of summer, which has been on average, three to four degrees warmer than records indicate. It wasn't as if it was uncomfortable, it was just more noticeable.

Noticeable as in, I would find myself taking a few more breaks than normal. I would also notice that I was sweating a little more. Again, not uncomfortable, just more like when I am working on a job site, not mowing my lawn. I do, of course, walk at my job, but it is random short trips. Because of that, a walk at work is only to get from a short A to B, with no real time to let anything transpire.

Mowing my lawn, on the other hand, involved a long steady walk, even if it was only going 50 feet in either direction, multiple times. This would constitute a continuous walk for which I was noticing the heat difference, the most.

The reason for the "more breaks than normal" was, for the most part, due to this walking. With every bit and crevice of my body, now being influenced by the lack of friction, thanks to the sweat, my flaccid dick and loose sack effortlessly slid down my skin, until they were freely hanging within the confines of my wet boxers. Not an issue at work, but with the longer walking involved with the mowing, things start to become noticeable.

Noticeable in the sense that, I would feel that the head of my dick was becoming more sensitive to the rubbing against my thigh, very reminiscent of a massage I just recently had. Throw in the vibrations from the mower, it was a recipe for something interesting to happen. Needing to finish the lawn, and not particularly horny at this time, I would try to ignore the sensation that I was feeling with every step.

This would only become a distraction when the rubbing would trigger my penis to start filling with blood. My cock would start to grow, which in turn made it more difficult to walk in the damp underwear that was clinging to my skin. I would inevitably have to take a break, giving time to have a smoke as my dick would eventually go back to sleep.

As I neared the end of the mow, I would have already stopped for another break but decided to push my way, the last little bit. This would prove to be a gamble that wouldn't pay off. By the time I had finished the last strip, my cock was in full-blow hard-on. Even though I was still in the sun, I had to sit down, right where the mower stopped.

I live on a few acres of treed property. Being such, my front and backyards are pretty secluded from the neighbors. It would not have been any problem for me to just strip down right there and stroke one off. The one thing that was actually making me horny, was the one reason that I wasn't going to play exhibitionist to the trees, my near future rendezvous with a particular establishment.

With my plans for that evening not necessarily requiring an orgasm from me, I would have been fine to empty my sack right then. What I did want to preserve was my excited desire for what I hoped I would be doing later.

The trees did end up getting a pseudo show in the end, as once able to stand again, I immediately made my way to my garden hose and dropped my drawers to my ankles. With my cock no longer constrained by my boxers, it stood freely in front of me. Not having the material rubbing on me, the only sensation that my cock was feeling was the breeze wrapping around the sweaty shaft, as it majestically hung over my smooth testicles.

Twisting the spigot, I felt the hose charge before I opened the head, releasing a steady shower of cool water onto the grass. Taking a quick breath, I raised the nozzle above my head and clenched, as my naked body was smacked with the sudden coolness of the water.

As my skin became used to the water, I began to feel instantly refreshed. The cold water also had the effect of changing my dick compass from north to south. What it didn't do was wash away the thoughts that I was having about that evening.

Squatting down, I changed the head setting on the nozzle from shower to jet and positioned it between my legs, under my ass. Having a thumb valve on the nozzle allowed me to open it slowly. Doing just that, I first opened it to where a mild stream sprayed out. This allowed me to correct my aim before I opened the stream more.

Once I had the stream firmly planted on my asshole, I opened more with the stream progressively getting stronger as my anus went into frog mode. My ass almost held its eight-second ride, until the nozzle was almost full open. I felt an instant chill within my bowels, as the pressure proved to be too much.

My gut filled with water to the point that it could no longer hold it in and began pushing back. Not my goal to give myself an enema, but I figured that it was only fitting for what was to come. I ended up flooding my gut five or six times before I was finished playing around.

Afternoon rolled into early evening, and I found myself browsing the locals' forums, after finishing some admin work. On the forum where I had originally started asking about establishments, I commented that I was going to try a particular place that was recommended.

Once posted, I went on to read other forums. It was about a half hour before I returned to the posting site. In that time, I had read some pretty interesting posts, that I would have to say, kinda had my loins stirring.

Upon opening the thread to my comment, I discovered that I already had nine replies to my comment. Six were from men, the other three from women. Four had great receiving experiences, three had great giving experiences, while two had great experiences both giving and receiving. Of the three women, two were givers and one received, with one of the givers servicing another woman as well. One of the three remaining receivers claimed to have had a guy service him. The two with both were also both guy-on-guy, giving and receiving.

It was the comment from one of the guys, who had done both, that was really getting to me. He was explaining how he sucked or sat on any cock that came through the hole. He would go on to say that when his ass felt stretched and full of cum, and his jaw would start to get tired, he would smash his belly to the wall, letting whatever happens happen. First, he felt teeth slide down the entirety of his shaft before he finished with his cock being choked by a spasming sphincter.

With my horniness level exponentially higher than that of this afternoon, I went to my bedroom, where I opened my new toy drawer. Fumbling through the masturbators, dildos, and plugs that I had acquired, I picked a medium size plug.

Upon returning to my desk, I refreshed the page and was greeted with five new comments since the first nine. Pushing the bulbous plug into my mouth, I coated the little toy with a generous amount of saliva. As I began to read all of the positive new comments, I started to poke and prod at my rose with the slick object.

With every inch inward that the toy would make, I would pull it back out, instantly popping it back into my mouth to ensure that it stayed plenty lubed. I repeated this five or six times, pushing farther with each thrust. The moment that the thickest part of the plug pushed through my sphincter ring, my ass seemed to instantly swallow the remaining length, only stopping when the base of the plug jammed against my asscrack. It wasn't that this plug was giving me any kind of full feeling, but it would surely be a welcome stretching exercise if a large tool was to present itself and I decided to sit back on it.

The final comment that I read, simply said that Saturday nights were the best night of the week for that place. With the earlier stimulation while mowing, and now my anus being infiltrated, this small little comment had me jumping to get dressed to leave. It was still a couple of hours earlier than I had planned on going out, but the build-up and anticipation had me not wanting to wait a minute longer.

Even though not very advantageous for hiding an erection, I chose to wear some snug jeans. I knew that I could calm an erection if needed. What I couldn't do was have the plug in my ass accidentally pop out at an inopportune time. I was driving a truck at the time, and as such, it rode like a truck. Needless to say, after the ten or so miles that I had driven to get to the store, the constant pressure being put on my ass had made my member hard as a rock.

Parking towards the end of the parking lot from the building, I took a minute to allow my dick to settle. Five minutes had passed and nothing had changed with my situation. It was only after I decided to remove the plug did my erection begin to subside. To be honest, I think that it was the amount of effort that it had taken me to get my snug pants down, while in the front seat of a truck.

It was also at this point that I realized that my boxers had a massive wet spot in the front. The precum that was flooding my boxers hadn't penetrated through to my jeans yet, but it would only be a matter of time before it had. Knowing that I was going to have to go commando from here on out, I was going to have to remove my shoes and pants first.

As that would be a "process", I opted to pull the plug first. Being that I was going to reinsert it in a few minutes, I relocated it from my hot, wet ass, straight to my hot, wet mouth. For a short time, this had an ill effect on my efforts to reduce my erection. Of course, this plug had been planted in my ass for about an hour at this point. It had long been acclimated to my core body temperature, so when it hit my cooler mouth, the toy filled my orifice with its added warmth. Add in the aroma and taste of my man pussy, and I end up with a hard cock, flexing, unloading yet another large amount of precum.

Not wanting to touch myself due to its sensitivity, I left the precum to flow freely. As I was taking my shoes off, I was reminded of that afternoon's slip-and-slide fun, with my balls sliding freely on my thighs, thanks to the fresh lube that was now making its way down my shaft and into every crevice of my crotch.

Fortunately, as my mouth became accustomed to the sensation and taste of the adult-sized pacifier, the monster finally started going back to sleep. By the time I had taken my shoes off, pants off, boxers off, pants back on, and shoes back on, Mr. Wanky was back to his normal boring state.

With replacing the plug into my ass being the last thing left to do, I pulled the toy from my lips, sucking it clean of all its fluids. I would not need to lube it with more saliva as my anus and crack were also already slick with the precum that was allowing my testicles to so freely squirm around. Aiming the point of the phallic object at my anal entrance, in one fluid motion, I easily pushed until my sphincter took over and sucked the toy in, once again bottoming out on my crack. This did cause my flaccid penis to jump again, but it happened so quickly that it did not have any follow-on effects.

Before pulling my pants on, I used my finger to scoop up the large drop of my slick sauce that was pooled at the slit on my cock. Sucking it off my finger, my tastebuds were now primed for some real meat. I tucked my cock downwards hoping that if I did leak on my way in, any evidence would be more hidden between my legs, rather than a wet circle smack dab in front.

Having been told by the commenters on the forum, I went straight to the back corner as directed. There I found the door that led to the "back room", and promptly disappeared behind it. Upon my eye's adjusting to the lowered lights, I began down the short corridor of rooms.

I noticed that the indicators on the door were similar to the first place I visited. I saw two pairs of rooms that were currently occupied. This was corroborated by the muffled sounds of grunts and such. I felt my tucked dick jump the instant I made out that one of the moans that I was hearing, was a woman. I giggled to myself at the thought that I was there to swallow cock and maybe get stuffed. Yet the sound, on the other side of the door, of a woman getting a proper pounding, is what had my dick doing gymnastics in my pants.

Looking towards the end of the hall, I noticed the last room was displaying a Blue indicator, but nothing else but green. Knowing how often this blue light has probably been passed over and the fact that I was there to be a giver, I went and entered the room next to the blue room.

Expecting that there would be the same type of button, and in a similar location, I turned to close the door, and as suspected, the buttons were right there. I selected the red color to indicate the room occupancy status. This had only taken a couple of seconds, but by the time I turned back to the room, there was already a half-erect circumcised cock snaking its way through the hole in the wall.

While I eagerly clawed at my pants, I studied the male organ that was in front of me. With my first two encounters, a couple of months ago, one was uncut and dumped his load in my ass. The other, I blew until he unloaded down my throat, but was only an ok length, and a tad on the thin side. This monster, on the other hand, was already larger at semi-erect than either of the first two at their hardest.

I felt my mouth begin to salivate as I was now eyes-to-eye with this beautiful eight to nine-inch tool of creation. I had already decided that I would gladfully feed on this cock, but didn't want to engage with it until I could give it my full attention.

Looking down to pull my pants from my feet, my forehead came in contact with the awaiting popsicle. I instantly felt a wet line being formed as the tip of his cock lightly traced over my skin. With my forehead being painted with cock lube, I couldn't wait any longer.

I had only taken one leg out before I had to have this sausage in my mouth. As I lifted my head back up, I could feel his slick flesh sliding down my forehead, right between my eyebrows. Falling to one side of my nose, I opened my mouth and pushed my tongue out, in hopes to catch the slick crown as it now crested my upper lip.

Goal accomplished, the large head of his cock landed directly on my tongue. Letting it rest there for a second, the slit that was oozing precum was now pressed against my tongue as it began to coat my tastebuds. Although absolutely nothing was unfamiliar about his pre-cum as it had the same taste, same consistency, the same everything as my pre-cum. What was different about it was that it was from another man's dick. I wondered if that thought would ever get old. Maybe, someday, but not today.

As his cock began to flex against my upper lip, I could feel that he was now completely hard. Pulling away so I could witness this log of a lumberjack, I had inadvertently created a pre-cum rope that bridged my tongue to the tip of his cock.

Upon laying my eyes on this instrument of creation, I did something that I never do, I reached for my phone so I could take a picture. I would end up taking several pictures. I held my camera to the side to get a picture of the size of this shaft in relation to the size of my head.

After watching his dripping shaft dance in front of my eyes, I had gotten the side profile pic that I was wanting and couldn't wait any longer. With my finger quickly smashing the shutter button on my phone, I followed the precum with my tongue to the place from where it flowed. Once the tip of my tongue was pressed against his slit, I quickly coated the crown with a fresh layer of his lube before pushing it between my lips.

With the hunger and confidence of a professional cock-sucker, I lunged forward, pushing the rigid tool inch by jaw stretching inch into my wanting mouth. Being that I have comfortably deep-throated a real cock before, and have practiced many times on a couple of dildos, I had little reason to think that I wouldn't be able to smash my face into the wall. That wouldn't be the case however, as his swollen cock stabbed at the back of my mouth, his girth was just too large to push into my throat.

I used my tongue to massage the shaft as I continued to jab at my throat. My throat muscles slowly began to relax and stretch with every press, but I knew that I was going to need leverage if I was going to be able to completely swallow his cock. Not being able to reach around and grasp his ass to pull into, I straightened my legs and leaned my ass against the opposing wall, using my back to help with the pressure.

Feeling my throat stretched to the point that his cockhead was all but being strangled, I flattened my back, giving my upper body the little push that it needed to close the deal. Once his cock broke free, it slid into my throat so fast and effortlessly that my forehead made an audible thump as it met the wall.

With the energy used to get to this point, I rested my forehead against the wall as I closely felt his heartbeat pumping blood through his mouth-sheathed manhood. After about ten seconds like this, I began to feel his meat being pulled out. I sucked and slurped at the flesh, in an effort to not let it go. As the head cleared my throat and I regained some motion in my jaw, I doubled down on the sucking and grasping, even adding a bit of teeth to try and stop his cock.

Whether it was his plan the whole time or due to my oral convincing, he stopped just as my lips were holding the ridge of his crown. Using my tongue, I tickled the peehole, which seemed to have broken a dam. With his shaft previously constricted from the tightness of my throat, once released from its grasp and with the help of my suction, my mouth was instantly filled with a torrent of held-back precum.

Before I could swallow his slick contribution, in one effortless motion, he pressed his hips to the wall, burying his shaft back into my throat. His cock sank so quickly that it caused me to gag a couple of times, which in turn allowed all of the saliva and precum that was in my mouth at the time, to quickly escape from the corners of my lips. With all of my attention on the cock in front of me, I had forgotten about the plug comfortably residing between my ass cheeks. That was until the sudden infiltration of my throat, along with the gagging, my plug came shooting out and danced on the floor before coming to rest between my feet.

After a couple of seconds, I regained control of my throat again, but now, it was dealing with the slick friction of the skin being pulled back out. This wasn't to last for too long, as the instant that his head was once again free from the binds of my throat, he changed direction and immediately pushed his meat back through the barrier, beginning a slow pistoning motion.

Remembering that I had my phone in my hand, I pulled my face off of the shaft to get a breath of air. I set the camera to video and trained it on the thick glistening shaft that had several thick ropes of our combined sauces strung between the head and my gasping mouth. I made sure that I was zoomed in enough to almost fill the small screen with nothing but this beautiful cock. With the camera watching, I slowly and completely engulfed the shaft, leaving nothing but a small tuft of his pubic hair escaping from beneath my cheeks.

He didn't waste any time getting back to business. He began to feed me his meat again, but this time, he didn't work into it, he just began to slam home every quick thrust. Even though there wasn't much to be seen at my mouth, I am sure that the camera was recording my throat expanding and contracting every time he pushed.

artmp3
artmp3
189 Followers
12