Man in the Box Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since walking into the booth and immediately greeted with the monster now in my throat, I never once paid attention to anything else in the room. If I had, I might have noticed that this booth was double-sided. Of course, I would shortly find out that I had again rested on the wall, I inadvertently pressed my ass directly over the hole to the booth behind me.

With this thick tool hammering away, my focus was on my face being fucked, which in turn, desensitized the rest of my body. I had only realized that there was a hard cock at my ass when it had literally started to press against my hole. With the initial surprise, I let out a groan that forced its way past the human sausage that was pounding my throat. I also raised my ass from the wall.

It only took a second to recognize, process, and decide that I was down. Still holding my face to the wall that was feeding me all eight inches of muscle, I began to straighten my back, pushing my ass back towards the opposite wall. I was followed by this new cock as I felt the soft skin of the head instantly parting my slick ass crack.

My cheeks hadn't made it to the wall before I again felt pressure on my anus. With my asshole still lubed and stretched from the plug that had previously occupied it, the jackhammering to my face made easy work of effortlessly sinking down on the sword at my ass. I again let out a forceful grunt as my ass cheeks landed against the wall while my hole was being stretched wider and deeper than my plug ever had.

My plug was two inches wide and five inches long. Not having seen this tool filling my ass, I had no idea what it looked like or its size. I could only go by my plug as a reference, and right now, my ass was being stretched well beyond the two inches and penetrating deeper than five. With my mouth filled with cock, my ass filled with cock, and my mind filled with delusions, I stiffened my back and braced myself for the abuse that I was now neurotic for.

Leaving my face to fend for itself, I removed my hands from the wall and reaching back, I grabbed my asscheeks and spread them apart before locking them in that position against the wall again. Giving my manpussy openly to the shaft that was violating it, I felt the skin slowly dragging over my sensitive ass flesh as it descended through my sphincter. Having fucked my ass several times, with my seven-inch replica dildo, I was keenly aware the moment that this cock was continuing deeper than the seven inches that I was used to.

I didn't know how much more he had to give, but he definitely hit bottom when I felt him deep within my bowels. With the intensity of having my ass so completely filled, my breath control got all out of whack with the pistoning in my throat. I quickly pulled my face from the tasty rod and started to gasp and moan quite vocally.

Trying to stay somewhat quiet, I found it impossible to do so as the long strokes began to pick up pace. Being that this was now the largest dick to ever shove its way into my ass, I was releasing loud guttural groans uncontrollably.

Having caught my breath between grunts and still hungry for the sloppy cock that was resting against my cheeks, I picked it up with my hand and once again, fed it to my mouth. Once I had the head between my lips, I again straightened my back and effortlessly inhaled the large member back into my throat.

As both of the man-prods found themselves in a 'push/pull' rhythm, between pie-hole and shit-hole, I just concentrated on not accidentally biting down on the shaft feeding my mouth. The way my face was resting against the wall helped to minimize the risk. With the thickness of his shaft being the reason for me to worry, it was also the thickness that pressed on my jaw, at the back of my throat, that helped hold my jaw open. At this point, I am just along for the ride.

Holding steady against the walls, the synchronous pounding began to become almost hypnotic. I was drifting into a dream-like state, as I no longer felt any discomfort or resistance, with the two foreign objects assaulting my body.

This was, of course, until they both started to increase their pace. As one sped up faster than the other, they fell out of rhythm with each other. I didn't immediately deal well with the ensuing chaos that followed.

Within the snap of fingers, all my nerve endings and sensations crashed into my brain, flooding me with the reality that I was indeed, being split-roasted by two massive cocks. I intensely felt every vein and ridge of the shaft sliding past my now spasming sphincter, with the strong head stabbing against my inner gut. I would have sworn that I could taste his cock being so far up my ass, but that was, of course, the massive cock that really was buried in my face. Having no input or control over my clenching ass, I focused my attention on not gagging now or, again, biting down.

As both guys fed me their meat logs, their different thrusting tempos meant that it was only a matter of time before they would resync again. What I didn't anticipate was if they resynced in a 'push/push' rhythm.

Then it happened, both men bottomed out at exactly the same time, leaving me with over eighteen inches of pure cock buried inside my upper body. The moment that it felt like they stabbed into each other, I instantly saw stars as my ass completely clamped down on one deep shaft, while my mouth fought unsuccessfully to not gag from the other.

It was only after I was able to pull my face from this thick rod that I dropped my head in euphoric exhaustion, only to see that it was my dick that was first to the finish line. Having not touched or even thought about my own manhood until now, I was surprised at the fact that my intense sphincter spasms were an unrecognized sign that I was about to have an orgasm. It was the coming together of the two swords that lit the fuse.

With the monster still hammering through the tightness of my ass, I watched as my cock exploded, sending rope after strong rope of my hot seed out of my hose. Normally, when I have that much cum to offload, it would feel as if my testicles were being twisted off. This time, with my ass being so violently wrecked, I didn't feel my orgasm building.

He kept pounding away at my ass as he neared his orgasm. Each thrust inward felt deeper than the thrust before it, which was now in rhythm with my ejaculations. I have never had a completely hands-free anal orgasm before, but I wasn't prepared for how long an orgasm could last. Every time he would dive deep and slam into my P-gland, my cock would spray another jet of cum. Reaching down with a hand, I formed a cup in front of my pumping shaft, which instantly began to fill with my hot seed.

Even though I knew that I was going to be orgasming at some point that night, my main goal and focus for that night was to drink another man's hot sauce. Having no physical interaction with my dick this whole time, I was not anticipating being the first to nut. Yet, there I was with a handful of my semen.

With the cup about to overflow, I began to raise my hand toward my mouth. I wanted to slurp down as much cum as I could, including mine. As the side of my hand made contact with my bottom lip, I quickly turned my hand outward and instead, sank the smooth testicles in front of me, into my small pool of white cream.

Wrapping my thumb and forefinger around the thick shaft, I quickly coated the entire piston rod with the super slick goo, catching any that would try to drip off with my tongue. Once my hand was at the head and the rest of his cock was nice and lubed with my cum, I began to slowly massage it as I knelt forward, taking his salty sack into my mouth.

I sucked both of his testicles into my mouth, twisting them with my tongue, only having to stop every few seconds to take a breath. My shortness of breath was only intensified by the baseball bat of a cock that was still hammering away at my manpussy. I was actually impressed with his stamina, as he has been fucking my ass through, already one and close to a second, no-touch prostate orgasm.

After a few suck/breath cycles, I had to abandon his testicles due to his building orgasm tightening his scrotum up to his body. This was perfectly fine by me as I was now starving for a hot load of his man juice. Placing my tongue on the base of his shaft, I traced it up the underside, forcing out a fresh glob of precum that was quickly lapped up as my tongue cleared the peehole.

With the fast tempo, continuous prostate pressure, and shorter strokes from the cock behind me, my ass had become relaxed and comfortable to the fullness. So much so that I suddenly felt another orgasm brewing in my loins, as I felt the full force of nine inches press into my gut and stop.

This sudden fullness and bottoming out had forced my body forward, once again skewering my throat with the sloppy rod that had barely cleared my lips. It only took a second of all of us being motionless, for me to realize that my asshole was being repetitively stretched as I felt his cock dump its hot seed deep within my bowel.

Even though I knew that the dick in my mouth was close to its orgasm, I was glad that the sudden tightness of my throat clamping down around the swollen head didn't trigger the impending deluge. Instead, I was able to focus on the breeding that was happening in my ass.

He pumped his seed in me for about twenty seconds before his spasms subsided and I now had to take a breath again. I again pulled the cock from my mouth and looked at my dick. The tickle that I was feeling was that of hot semen flowing from my still stuffed ass. It flowed over my balls, down my shaft, and mixed with the jizz that my dick was holding onto, before finally dripping from the tip.

As I felt his cock skin begin to slowly slide out of my cum soaked ass, I pushed my hand between my legs and once again formed a cup with my fingers. With every inch of this long dick sliding out, came a bit more flow. By the time he had pulled all of but an inch, my hand was already half full. As if a dam holding back a flood, the thick bulbous head appeared to be plugging the torrent awaiting release.

The instant that he had pulled his cock free of my sphincter, there was indeed a flood unleashed. It was only after the couple of seconds that it took for my ass to empty its hot load before my hand was overflowing.

As the last of his cum flowed from my hole, I again raised my hand to the solid meat dancing around my face. Pushing his cock skyward, I waited until my hand was at the head before taking a grip. His cock jumped, as the warmth from my ass creampie instantly engulfed his sensitive crown.

Without hesitation, I put my mouth to the side of my hand and as my hand began to slide down the shaft, my lips followed, never breaking the contact with my hand. Once my hand had made it to the base of his shaft, I had deposited almost all of the jizz along the length, which was quickly collected by my mouth.

My lips on my hand prevented me from sinking down on the hard tool pressing against my throat. I was going to change that. Slowly moving my slick hand down, I caressed the scrotum that was still tight, due to the closeness of his orgasm.

With my attention currently on the salami trying to feed my throat, I had forgotten about the cock that just fed my ass. That would be short-lived, though. Without any warning or indication, I felt a semi-familiar sensation float across my asshole. This wasn't another dick, it was someone's tongue.

Catching me off guard, the tongue on my ass distracted me just enough, that my throat finally gave way to the girth of the thick head. With this sudden thrust into my face, my ass got a little shove as the tongue pressed firmly into my cum soaked shithole.

I had only ever been rimmed a couple of times at most, and those were all from an ex-girlfriend who was into anal play. Of course, it was never after having my ass stretched and bred. Even though his assault on my bowels left us with two empty sacks, the soft but intense sensations that I was feeling from this tongue, had me feeling like I could be on the road to another orgasm.

With my attention now again split between my mouth and my ass, I didn't realize that with every thrust the cock in my mouth was swelling. Never before having a true no-hands orgasm, I was completely dumbfounded that I was once again on the verge of a second orgasm. This was going to have to wait though.

Other than the wet slapping sound of his belly to my face, the silence was almost deafening. That was until with one final thrust, I heard a loud distressed groan from the other side of the wall as he pressed as hard as my face and wall would allow.

With the sudden swell of his crown, I felt his shaft beginning to pulsate. As I felt the first warm jet of semen coat my throat, he once again started pistoning and fucking my face. I could feel and taste the salty nut sauce that was filling both my stomach and my mouth.

Realizing that I was also in the early stages of another orgasm, I sucked the remaining jizz from the shaft before it pulled itself from my lips and disappeared through the hole in front of me. Caught up with the tongue in my ass and the spinning in my head, I quickly forgot about the emptiness that my mouth was now feeling.

As my cock started to jump, and my ass tightened around his tongue, I quickly jumped up, turned around, and stuffed my semi-rigid dick into the awaiting mouth. With the first movement of his tongue, triggering the head of my dick to suddenly swell, I let out a loud guttural groan as my balls twisted into a knot.

Hearing and feeling this, he sucked the entirety of my dick into his mouth and tried to assist with my testicles. Already having had one nut-draining hands-free orgasm, my boys were working in overdrive.

Thankfully, his sucking efforts paid off. I finally fed him three or four pumps of my seed before my balls instantly untwisted. He continued pulling on my shaft for another ten to fifteen seconds, even though I was thoroughly dry and now going limp.

As my completely spent dick fell free from the lips, I rested against the wall and lamented at the fact that there had been four orgasms, and yet no major cleanup was needed. With all motion stopped and me trying to catch my breath, I felt my stretched asshole throbbing with my heartbeat. My attention was once again broken when, from the other side of the wall, I heard a "thanks" before hearing a door close.

Standing there naked, completely fucked, I begrudgingly put my clothes back on and made my way out. Being that I was wearing somewhat tight pants, if I had put my plug in my pocket, it would have surely formed a silhouette I wouldn't want to be seen. So, even though it brought me no sensation, plugging my ass with it was a win on multiple levels. I tried my hardest to walk as if I hadn't just had nine thick inches of man buried in my ass. Let's just say that It was a good thing that the store and parking lot didn't have but a few people around.

Having reached the safety of my car, the underwhelming feeling of having the plug in my gaping ass didn't encourage me to go through the trouble to remove it. And so, I took a couple extra side streets to get home.

12