All Comments on 'Man in the Mirror Ch. 01'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 84 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Why was this hidden?

Strangely, this story didn't show in the "loving wives" category, at least until now. Too bad, it is until now a great story, and being by javmor79, very unlikely to descend into the cucky/closet gay crap that section seems to be filled with these days.

Can't wait for next chapter, please don't take long!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 7 years ago
Javmor. You rock it was hidden, like anony said

Hopefully now it will get read and voted up!

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamorealmost 7 years ago
Bros in 40s still fighting like pre teens?

Interesting story, but the characters are cut outs, they have kids?

What are the kid twins doing through all this?

A family, even a dysfunctional one, interacts more than portrayed here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Always Look Forward to Your Stories

Perfect Title basically is a mirror towards how you engage the reader. Most tales here pander to the reader's biased sense of justice. Almost all casualties of marriage are never one side being 100% right and the other completely wrong. BTB stories are mostly fantasy stories. Sure, we love them, but they play to our lowest levels; our egos. You hold up the mirror creating more realistic and thought provoking scenarios, making us uncomfortable. I certainly don't condone the wife's behavior. She's a bitch and did nothing to save the marriage aside from token efforts to suggest the husband needed to shape up. Looking forward to see where this is going.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
Excellent start

It's weird that I didn't see this in the LW category until just now. This site is consistently broken.

Your stories consistently portray real characters with real emotions and real flaws. I can already see the character development angle for Arty, and his inevitable hookup with Naomi once he whips himself back into shape (mentally and physically.)

It's a little more difficult to see Paige's character develop in the same way. She's so cold and callous. What she said to him was so brutal I winced when I read it. I can't imagine saying something like that to anyone -- especially someone I claim to love. I just don't see any humanity in her to this point -- but then, it's only Chapter One.

I look forward to the next chapter.

ohioohioalmost 7 years ago
Great start

and a painfully realistic story. This one you can read and actually believe that you're hearing a real person tell you what has suddenly fallen on his head, like a piano from 8 stories up.

I don't know how or why I didn't see this earlier, but I'm now looking forward to the continuation and conclusion.

Thanks, ohio

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 7 years ago
No Life GPS , No Guru, No Convenient Stereotypes

Ain't no party quite like a javmor79 party. Buckleup Buttercups. The Viscount d' dissonance cognitif is b-b-b-ba-back. C'est ennui kegger magnifique.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Superb but oh so painful. 5*

I hope at some point she sees what a bitch she is. I think he has already got there!

rnebularrnebularalmost 7 years ago
Great start!

Glad to see a new one from javmor, even if the site is busted. I saw the new post on my feed and did a double-take at the date posted... Enough said about that. I read this and of course thought similar thoughts about the wife character. She had no remorse, even at the beginning during their first few confrontations. Towards the end, I think she at the very least realized that what she was saying, sounded terrible. She still doesn't sound like she has any love left for him though, regardless of what she said. I have long hated hearing that Love and "in love" are separate. To some degree, they are, but honestly if you fall out of love (basically forget about why you loved them in the first place), there really isn't a way to just love them without being in love. At that point, the love she claims she "will always have" for him, is just a memory of what used to be, nothing more. She has already moved on, obviously.

You have once again enticed us in, and I am now anxiously awaiting your next chapter. Hopefully you won't keep us waiting as long as TX_Tall_Tales has with his last installment of the Honor series. (I'm dying a little inside each day, waiting for THAT one lol!)

RNebular

cabbage01132cabbage01132almost 7 years ago
great so far 5*

i do love a good betrayal and this is a belter! now what's he gonna do? just leave, burn the bitch, try win her back (hope not) at the very least make her see what a cunt she is. looking forward to more.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 7 years ago
Feel the pain

Interesting individuals, realistic feelings, well written dialogue, excellent descriptions of our protagonists thoughts and emotions. I like the way this started out. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
BS i think she is right

He is stupid or something

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Has this guy ever written a likable character?

Assholes and whiny morons is all I've ever seen. God, all the whining! I couldn't get past page two, much less several chapters of this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Pretty bad

What a fucking wimp. These brothers are slow or something. The whole bunch of them sound like they were dropped on their heads when they were babies. Two stars.

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
An excellent start

Like others, I missed this when first posted, and have only just caught up. (Once again, thanks to comments in the Public Feedback Portal, one of the best parts of the Literotica site.)

I find Javmor's stories to be among the best (actually among the very few) Loving Wives stories that describe genuinely realistic human emotions and reactions to the things that occur within relationships between husbands and wives.

I look forward to where this story goes from here. It has started so well, with well-defined characters and a very realistic situation of a marriage that has deteriorated over a long time with neither partner doing anything to arrest the decline. (And how common is that?)

Now that a shock has been delivered to the relationship, it will be interesting to see whether Javmor as author has it continue to destruction or finds a way to recover and resolve this couple's differences.

We shall see.

Lue

javmor79javmor79almost 7 years agoAuthor
From the author

I wanted to thank you all for reading. I also need to apologize for whatever mixup caused this story to not post on the 30th like it was supposed to. I'm sure it was my fault and not the moderators.

I found it strange that the score dropped from 4.57 to 3.95 in a matter of a few minutes. I'm not one to believe conspiracy theories, but that sounds an awful lot like one. Nevertheless, I write because I enjoy the story being told, not for the "hot" score.

I will post the next chapter tomorrow, which means it will probably be available three or four days after (fingers crossed).

Thank you all for your support.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
A good start, but to end we will have to read to more chapters...

A good start, but to end we will have to read to more chapters hoping they show up in LW and not stay hidden like this part...I'll make the final rating when it ends...3* for now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yeesh! Not so good

What trailer park did these yahoos crawl out of? Hope the next chapter is better, although how these people can be better, I have no idea.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 7 years ago
So the fictional narrator is a corporate muckety-muck who manage6s multiple Wal-Marts ?

If you read Barbra Ehrenreich's book ' Nickel & Dime ' which writes about what it's like to be a rank and file worker there - this guy deserves his tribulations and more. Union busting, safety issues and much more . Hope his wife is blowing a Costco. executive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not one of your best

You are a good writer but this is off to a bad start. Your characters don't fit their age or status. Their marriage is supposed to have cooled off because of their responsibilities with their kids but they are barely considered in this story. I don't think any cheating spouse has been as callous as the wife in this story. She humiliates him for getting fat after blowing up her family getting caught fucking a coworker! He should have started the divorce then.

He is supposed to be an executive. Why is he couch surfing with his retard brother? I'm sure that this will be his wake up call and he will get in shape and find a new love and wife will discover what she misses about her ex but so what? This story starts too abruptly. No one wants them to be together. They divorce. The end. This can't be a RAAC.

I will read the next chapters and expect that they will be better but still not satisfying. I hope I am wrong.

reasonable man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very real

Enjoyed this. I can really empathize with both the husband and wife characters, regardless of how wrong they or their actions might be. Time can sneak up on you fast and sometimes when you wake up you're startled by what you see.

Lookong forward to reading the rest!

bruce22bruce22almost 7 years ago
Sounds like some poor manager's nightmare

Really this should not happen to anyone, but it does. She sounds more honest with herself than the average person. I hope that I can find the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Turned off and tuned out right from the very start

This sissy was actually puking because his heartless Cunt wife was cheating. What a pathetic wimp! No wonder the Cunt was cheating, she married a sissy only for convenience. No one to like in this mess.

Soo_DeliciousSoo_Deliciousalmost 7 years ago
Very good!

Well written! Now I'm hooked and want more of Arty and Paige! Bring it on! :)

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 7 years ago
Just now found this ?

Good start . It has some real emotions behind it , that's the very thing that so many folks who are regulars to this genre find so , well , whatever " It " is . It's the conflict , it's the self doubting times of real heart tugging , raw , almost feral emotions that this modern day world wants us to believe that do not belong in today's " modern" relationships .

So many who write and comment on stories in this genre seemingly want infidelity to be just a part of loving your spouse so much that it's just the right and proper thing too allow them to simply Rut because it just feels good . It shouldn't be looked down upon by those old fools who still think in those antiquated ' just sex with only your spouse ' worldviews.

This series has a lot of potential . I've really loved your last two stories before this , fingers crossed that your streak continues.

This has me egearly awaiting ch. 2 .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent start!

As mentioned below, I read LW/Lit for the emotion, and you do it well javmor! There are quite a few well written stories with stomach churning emotion in the 3.9 to 4.3 range. I don't quite understand that, but must assume those who have been wronged in the past and favor the BTB tales must outnumber the romantics.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No More Javmor for me

Thanks for the ride but it is over for me. I like the way you write but your leading man are always so pathetic that it is too much.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Thoughts

"We should talk." – Maybe you should have talked BEFORE you cheated!

So he’s overweight and boring. When did she ever even give him a HINT that he could/should do better? Instead, she lets him go on through life thinking things are fine, while she looks elsewhere.

"Because...I'm not attracted to you anymore. I don't find you appealing.” – So, TALK to him, get a divorce. Cheating is NOT the answer! When you get a little older, aren’t as appealing, your new husband or lover isn’t attracted to you, will you be okay with HIM cheating?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
dear anonymous

you keep using the word illiterate....it doesn't mean what you think it means. The author has an excellent command of the English language and actually writes an engaging and believable story. If his Jav's stories are so distressing to you, why do you read (seemingly) all of them? What is it that bothers you about them? Are they hitting too close to home?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great start

You capture the angst of this situation as well as or better than the best on this site. You are becoming my favorite writer here.

patilliepatilliealmost 7 years ago
Dont know how I missed this

but good start, as always the development from here out is hardest and most problematic. Let's see how you do.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 7 years ago
Expect massive disappointment

The good story about the story he is that author husband fixating on the actual words and the looks and the behavior of the cheating whore wife. Through out this story he fully understands that his wife not only does not love him but it's actually disgusted by him both as a husband as a father as a provider and as a man.

This makes any sort of reconciliation possible. Yet this author invariably manages to change or ignore the key portions of his own story to force a Reconciliation. I'm certain that's what's going to happen here. In reality once a wife says that there is no way to come back from it who is no marrow there a pain that can fix this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
sorry harry, you're irrelevant

once upon a time you spoke for the closet-cuckies, but the more shit-for-brains rabble usurped your throne

bugger off chap, you are embarrassing yourself

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 7 years ago
Damn

Worst possible way for a clueless husband to find out his wife is cheating and doesn't love and respect him any longer. In his own house. Cunt. Decent first chapter.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
THOSE MIRRORS TELL ALL THE TALES

of course they only see one side, TK U MLJ LV NV

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 7 years ago
Oh man...👓

Bummer. No way back. Well written, but depressing. Gonna read on, but I hope her character gets some messedits STD.💥

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WHAT SHE'S DOING CAN BE STOPPED WITH A BULLET THROUGH HER FOREHEAD.

You DEFINITELY need an editor or a crash course in remedial English and spelling.

You wrote: ((( holding on to the last vestibules of my life )))

A vestibule is a passage, hall, or antechamber between the outer door and the interior parts of a house or building. The word you were supposed to use was VESTIGES.

So far, you've described the cunt that I was married to during my recuperation from major surgery after a serious auto accident that I was nearly killed in. A month after I came home, the filthy bitch just.... vanished and no one... not one dirty motherfucker would tell me where she'd gone to. All the thankless cocksuckers that I'd done favors for, including all her family members that she'd fucked over countless times, covered for HER. Well, she ended up just where she belonged.... divorced from me, dumped by the dicks she was fucking, shunned by her entire family and living life in a lonely existence. When I divorced her, her father called everyone and told them to not blame me for ANYTHING.. explaining that it was ALL ON HER. That's when the rest of them pulled away from her slimy ass and apologized.... but they'd betrayed me when she disappeared by not giving me a fucking clue when I was heart hurt and could barely stand up to walk, let alone DO anything about it so I never let any of them get close to me again. I got one hell of a settlement from the accident and she got not one fucking cent of it. I started my own business and became a multi-millionarie.

Her mother recently died and her brothers and sisters wouldn't let her near her mother until the very last day.... then barred her from the funeral. She's one cheating cunt that justice caught up with.

I know the above sounds like a b.s. story but it's the short version of the absolute truth.

Her brother told my son (from a previous cheating cunt who couldn't believe that I caught her fucking her fuck buddy) that she recently went into surgery for a heart problem that turned out to be inoperable. She's fucked and friendless. Awwwww poor slut. I think I'll send her a calligraphic version of the Seventh Commandment. And then add, P.s. Payback is a bitch but, finally, the justice you richly deserve has come calling. We had it all. Was what you ran off to get worth all of what you threw away? Evidently not because you chased after me for five fucking years, trying to get me to take your cheating ass back. You're broke... living in a shit-hole apt. I'm not. To my way of thinking, yours is a fitting end for a cheating slut because you've been told that, unless you're granted a miracle, you're doomed. I'm not.... not for another thirty years or so. Bye now. Have a lonely trip.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 7 years ago
Loving it

Five stars. This wife dug a deep hole and burned all her bridges.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A Few Paragraphs In...

...and you can tell that this is written by a shrill, hyperventilating, "desperate" sissy.

This type of stuff is not normal. It's like a psyop or something. Extremely irritating and psychologically unhealthy garbage.

Fail and Bail.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 7 years ago
Sad start

Okay, another sad clueless husband. I hope there is an upside in the next chapters. I don't have a lot of sympathy for people letting themselves go. You should want to be the best for your spouse and visa versa. At least she went to the gym, despite being the second wage earner.

Hotwife805Hotwife805almost 7 years ago
This was the first of your stories I've read

This is the first of your stories I have read read it won't be the last. You are a magnificent writer. The subject matter was a little painful to read as I've been through a divorce myself. And this almost mirrors my own life. My husband and I went through a painful divorce but then after a year we reconciled. When relationships fail it is the fault of both parties it's never just one. You've brought that out in the story very well. Love is a funny thing. It's the most precious commodity on planet earth. Without love Relationships will die. Yet too often we treat love like It is invulnerable. Actually it needs to be nurtured and cultivated like a rose or it will wilt and die leaving a stem of thorns. When we reconciled there was a mutual understanding between us that we would work to keep the relationship fresh and alive. I don't believe love and sex have a lot in common. Animal attraction is not love. That is usually short lived. I believe love is more of a choice. A mutual understanding to please one another. Sometimes it takes confrontation to make a couple realize that. For us that was 15 years ago and we are happy and in love. Like the woman in the story I too had a bout of infidelity. The dialogue in the story almost mirrored mine.

I hope they figure this out and are able to rebuild their relationship. Looking forward to more stories. You get a huge 5 from me.

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
An interesting comment Hotwife805

I thought your comment on Javmor's story was very thoughtful and an interesting discussion of your own experience. I certainly agree with your comments on the preciousness of love.

Your statement "I don't believe love and sex have a lot in common." probably requires a little more explanation than you have given here, although I agree with the thought behind that basic statement.

However, there are a lot of members of the Loving Wives commentariat who will disagree with you. Many will misinterpret what you said and then disagree with their misinterpretation.

I for one would find the full version of your experiences interesting if you submitted it as a LW story.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not Art's fault in the least

I get tired of people blaming the husband for the wife cheating. Husband's get brow beaten into accepting whatever the wife does. It was not his responsibility to understand or comment that he noticed things were off. She made the choice to cheat. If she wanted to fix the marriage she would have communicated that there were issues before it got to the point her feelings started to change... Not just some offhand comment about his weight. Can you imagine what the reaction would be if Art made a comment about her weight?

If she didn't love him, why the hell wouldn't she divorce home before cheating and destroying him and the family. Talk about selfish. Most of her reasoning had to do with physical aspects. I thought women didn't like it when men concentrated on the appearance.

I really hope this isn't an RAAC. Art should get revenge by living well, getting in shape, and showing her how good she could have had it. Talk about a selfish bitch!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 6 years ago
WHY this is just ssoooooo awful .... and Javmor cant seem to see this

First despite this authors limitations his writing skill is very good. His stories are powerful ...evoke strong emotions. We identify with the husband very strongly and the that dialogue seems quite realistic -- up to a point . But this particular author has a problem when he does LW stories and this issue appears time after time in his stories and Javmor seems unable to figure it out.

Go back to the conversation where she finally tells him the truth about how she sees him. She knows and recognizes that her own husband just saw a massive psychological and emotional shock and personal catastrophe by walking in on her wife fucking another man.. The wife recognizes this ...and she does not deny that she has not apologized for fucking another man. She has not apologized for cheating on him in their house and in their own bedroom. She has apologize for nothing.

Keeping ALLLLLL of that in mind wife's next words are designed to attack her husband and cause extreme cruelty and inflict maximum psychological and emotional damage on him

she said

"If you really saw me and Derrick this afternoon, then you would have seen what I am really like when I have a man who actually knows what he's doing."

The last time we did anything fun - was before I was pregnant. Oh noooo. I definitely wasn't going to tell you that your sad attempt at seduction is a pitiful 5 minutes of lazy oral sex - missing the clit entirely - before forcing your semi-hard cock into my dry vagina. I wasn't going to mention any of that."

So the husband walks out.

Sometime later th the wife sends on a text message (again she doesn't even apologize for what she said) . The cunt whore wife sends this text message

"Last nite got out of hand. We need 2 tlk w/o the petty bs."

To which the husband says OK I'll see you later.

OH MY GOD

This is the sort a shit that Javmor does with a lot of his stories. It simply unbelievable and unacceptable that any man could actually respond this way.

Her words were actually the truth about how she REALLY feels about him... And this is confirmed later on in the story. Her words and feelings are NOT petty BS

The idea that any man after being damaged like that ...after being attacked like that ....after being emasculated like that ....after being humiliated like .. could actually respond from a text from his wife and says "OK will stop by late".

...that is just so absurd ... so shocking ...so outrageous that RUINS the entire story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not Interesting Enough To Read The Next Chapter

Spineless characters. Shallow, emotionless selfish bitch. If she fought just a tenth as much to hold onto and revive her marriage as she did to tear down her husband, divorce and infidelity wouldn't be options. She sure was quick to desert a marriage because her husband put on weight. Weight gain is a temporary problem. Infidelity and divorce are permanent. She's the one not worth holding onto. Authur should leave, help straighten out his brother's apathetic approach to life, join a gym, eat healthier, and find someone worthy of a hardworking, family oriented man. Make her regret she didn't fight to save the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Real people with real problems

That’s one of the reasons I like your story so much. Real people with real problems. No superspy, secret agent powers, no spycams... Nobody’s amazingly hot, nobody’s fantastically endowed. Just people, warts and all.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 6 years ago
First for me

This is the first of your stories I have read but not last. You are skilled and Story believable. Solid 5.

Love for you to read and critique mine also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What an ugly poor cuckold/wimp that authore is!!!

If you pubilsh your life than dont expect compassion! Pervert idiots likecuckold/wimps are not entertaining! Maybe vor shrink!!

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

Wow, Paige is an epic cunt!

Not content with ripping the poor bastard's heart out, she cuts off his balls too. Divorce the vicious slut asap!

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Great start

Do not like Paige at all, and I hate where poor Arty is in his life. Looks like a deep hole to dig out of, but we'll see as the series goes on. Javmor79 is on hell of a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yeah, a Good Start...

On what I hope turns out to be a great story. Only thing I didn’t like was how Artie handled the “sex in the shower” scene. I mean, if he had to puke, he should have done it all over the lovers. After that he should have picked up something, anything, the lid to the toilet tank, whatever, and started pounding on the both of them. When people wrong you that harshly you don’t turn and run, you attack. You put them in the hurt locker. In a case like this, temporary insanity isn’t just a legal ploy, it can be a verifiable defense. And they’ll probably still be in the hospital after you’ve been released from the psych. lockup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Have You Ever Noticed

How often are the words, "We need to talk," are followed by apologies for unnecessary hurtful remarks?

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 5 years ago
You write the

Most pathetic, spineless excuses for men as your protagonists.

How is any reader supposed to care in the slightest what happens to these worthless cucks?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Time

To get his ass in gear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Don't forget...

That Naomi was mentioned as well. Ok lets see where this is going, but I don't see any survival for this marriage.

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 3 years ago

2* Wimpy obtuse cuck story! And of course the obligatory puking scene. Mediocre writing.

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

Why bother with the talking, the response to cheating is divorce it is that simple.

Once your partner cheats that marriage is dead and gone. Divorce, just leave, walk away whatever, but the most pointless thing to do after the fact is talk about it.

Guessing he’s gonna join a gym lose weight get some strange, wifey will see the new him and fall in love all over again.

If he’s got any sense he’ll tell her to fuck off. But is that likely, this author likes RAAC so there is that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

@scruff101 is wrong the marriage had already failed before she cheated the husband just didn't recognise it. Where she is wrong is not trying to talk out her problems with the marriage and if that didn't work then offer divorce as a solution. That way he would have realised how serious the situation was.

The cheating was a cowards way out but happened when the marriage had already failed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Actually in this particular case I have to agree with Harry in Virginia. He makes really excellent point.

The husband just received a huge psychological shock and emotional Shock which has caused extreme damage to him.

And what he has a conversation with his whore wife

She really rips In the him and even a more brutal and hurtful and unbelievably cruel way.

Sure he got fat and lazy and maybe she fell out of love with him. But can't she wait like a few days before she says that?

And I have to agree that wife asking for 2nd meeting and the husband meekly agreeing to having a second meeting ... Makes the husband appear like a complete wimp and total loser.

BigDee44BigDee44about 3 years ago

You missed the perfect opportunity to have him throw up on the fawning couple in the shower, like some velociraptor stunning its prey.

bobareenobobareenoover 2 years ago

Arty is a sniveling creep. Not a sympathetic character. I'll hope Derrick is a better choice for Paige, she, hell any woman, deserves better than Arty. Attacking his brother with no explanation. What a fatuous turd.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

My God what a pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why do they always run outside? or to the toilet or the sink? Why not barf all over the bitch and the asshole she's with? She's the one that summoned it forth. Why not give it all to her? How could there be a more complete statement than that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your main character seems to be a wimp. He should have upchucked in the bathroom, preferably into the shower. Never mind talking with her should just have packed up and got out of the lovers way and explain to the children his reasons for leaving. Looking forward to remainder of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can feel the start of a very good tale in which the wife and lover get their plows cleaned by a much cleaned up and fit Arty. At least that's what I'm hoping for. I'm anxiously awaiting the rest of the tale. LP

PorterrhPorterrhabout 2 years ago

Main character doesn’t have many redeeming qualities - almost justified the cheating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am curious about something in so many of these types of stories. Arty is sickened by his wife's betrayal when he comes across it with her blowing her lover in the shower. Yet, lover-boy is completely vulnerable at that momet; why doesn't Arty attack him? I don't mean a half assed shoving either; I mean stomping on the guys naked feet, grabbing and rending his naked balls, throwing him through the glass. Why the hesitation, why the unwillingness to engage in violence? WHy isn't the first overwhelming urge to destroy the thief who has stolen his home? I understand that the smart thing is to walk away, not go to prison. But that is the product of rational thought, a mental calculus and a balancing of costs and benefits. All out savagery is the product of the emotions that led to Arty puking, so instead of throwing up, why didn't he fuck lover boy up? Are American males all such castrati?

OdessaLesOdessaLesalmost 2 years ago

It doesn’t matter if your spouse has gotten fat, or aged, or ugly, or no longer can perform well sexually. You don’t break your wedding vows and cheat. You tell them about your feelings and of their poor appearance and lack sexual gratification. You help them lose the weight, you teach them how to fuck, you remind them of what you are missing and need in the marriage. You don’t start flirting, fucking and falling out of love with your spouse because you are to lazy to try to fix it. This situation is all on her.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayover 1 year ago

Hard to sympathize with this "hero."

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

Our MC is probably like most people, he doesn't loke confrontations. Why should he have to have one, their married. Married people need to commnicate noy just talk. My first wife left me cause I was going bald and she wanted someone with hair. Translate that anyway you wish. He's a wimp as was I but why would you want to keep someone who didn't wnat to stay? 4 stars

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

To Odessales, DITTO! I have attended 3 weddings in the last two year one of a daughter (47) two of my grand children, one boy and one girl, lat twenties early thirties in each case my card said this to them: Marriage is a partnership, tell you partner what you want and what you expect and communicate honestly those expectations and never go to bed mad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First, he should have opened the shower, and puked on them.

Second, someone who becomes a regional manager for a GLOBAL mega store is NOT this passive!!!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How many people slip in the shower every day?!? He could have shoved them both down, hard, let them bleed out, then “come home at his normal time and discover them”!

“911, what’s your emergency?”

“I just got home and found my wife and another man bleeding on n the floor of our shower! Please send help right away!!!”

Muahahaha!!!

ZK

WillmottWillmottabout 1 year ago

The entire story is disgusting

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Central issue is terminal lack of communication worsened by cowardice on her part, but worse, a total lack of personal respect to take care of his body AND pay attention to his wife. Never forget she was your GF before your wife. Never forget that an let her know you want her by always pursuing her. He IS a complacent, fat, self-centered man whose only real concern is himself. His near pathological rage is beyond dangerous. As to his wife, I can see, and empathize with her position. Virtually EVERYTHING he did excluded her except as a household servant. Then,"HOW DARE SHE find somebody else" He's too self absorbed to see HE is at the for the destruction of his marriage. Honestly, IN THIS CASE, I not only see her position I also don't fault it save she should have left him before cheating.THAT is rancid. The old case of the monkey not letting go of a branch before getting a firm grip on the next. On that score a do fault her cowardice. STILL, as much as I almost always burn the BTB, in this case Arty is a truly disgusting and poor excuse for a man.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

An extremely well written story. Probably the most realistic genuine imperfect human behaviour and reactions I have read on Lit.

Not sure about all the negative comments about Art. Cut him some slack. All we see of him is that while he was so ill he had to crawl home from his high pressure job, he finds his darling loved wife having it off with someone. Just how is meant to react. What is the correct procedural step by step course of actions is he meant to adhere to?

He had been doing what most good husbands and fathers do, work as hard and as long as necessary to provide for his loving family.

Yes. They both missed clues, or cues, but he didn't know he had missed them. He though things were right, her silence on the issue confirmed it So why should he change?

She knew the issue was not solved. She knew that there was still a problem between them, so she solved it on her own by fucking someone else.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

REPEAT OVER AGAIN THE SAME WRITINGS.hubby act like a chum and wife acts like a whore.

oldtwitoldtwit8 months ago

Oh a lot of truth in this, bet it’s been this way for hundreds of couples, but you write about feelings well.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

How much boring life becomes and marriage becomes stable, cheating and disrespecting their partner is a hurtful thing and basically killing them internally. What is commitment and loyalty means then in a relationship?

Ocker53Ocker535 months ago

I wish just once that these authors would write a story with the male MC had some balls, even little balls would be okay but sadly there always eunuchs⭐️⭐️⭐️

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny4 months ago

This wife is a shrew

Karn9Karn93 months ago

Good start to this story, what a hurtful wife she is. 4*

XluckyleeXluckylee3 months ago

Great beginning. Looking forward to more 5 stars from Xluckylee

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES