Man in the Mirror Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
javmor79
javmor79
2,303 Followers

"Josh! Allie! Don't make me come out there!" I yelled from my bedroom. They abruptly stopped yelling at each other. Instead, they continued to bicker in hushed whispers.

I sighed sadly and refolded the documents to fit them back into the envelope. No matter how much you get over your ex, the ache of finally being divorced still hits you. It's the closing of a significant chapter in your life. It's as much a painful end as it is a new beginning.

My phone vibrated on my nightstand. I found that there was a text message from Colleen.

Wyd Lover?

I chuckled to myself as I typed back: Thinking of u. Wyd?

Thinking of ur tongue and getting wet. Can't wait to c u again.

A broad smile spread across my face. My mind flashed back to last night. Colleen and I had finally had sex for the first time. And the second.

We'd been taking things slow. We went on dates, we hung out at each other's apartments, we went biking together. I even met her kids, as she did mine. Both introductions were informal and fairly casual.

The only person who made a big deal about it was Paige. She used the agreement that we settled on in the Separation Contract (we will keep our extra marital liaisons away from the kids) as grounds for her anger. She was technically right, but we both knew what she was really pissed about. Still, I apologized to her and promised that I wouldn't do anything like that again. At least, until we were fully divorced.

And that day was today.

"I can't wait to c u either." I typed back as I thought about her wrapped around my body, not even 24 hours ago. Her lips were soft as they lightly trailed down my body. When they reached my stomach, my erect penis was just begging to be fondled. She looked up at me with a wicked twinkle in her eye and said, "No problems here."

When her warm mouth engulfed around it, electricity shot up through me. After only a few minutes, I had to push her off me before I lost all control and ended this before it even started.

I wanted to return the favor, but she shook her head and climbed on top. "No stud. I've been waiting to ride this for the longest." She said as she guided me to her wet entrance and sat down slowly.

And ride it she did. Luckily for me, she came within five minutes of penetration because I wasn't too far behind. It had been a while for both of us, and that first orgasm was sorely needed.

We fell asleep in each other's arms. The next time we did it (a couple of hours later) it lasted well into the wee hours of the morning.

Contrary to all my previous fears, I left Colleen well satisfied. Unlike Paige, she told me exactly what she wanted. When I licked her, she told me to slow down. Take it easy. Look for the knob and gently massage it with my tongue.

"Ohhhh. Oh my God! Right there! Right there!"

A few minutes later, she exploded so hard that her hips levitated from the bed. My jaws hurt and I was sweating profusely, but the reward was well worth it.

Being the stud muffin that I was, I slipped my manhood into her and worked it in and out. She continued to encourage me, while at the same time telling me what she wanted.

"Faster!"

"Slower!"

"Rub my tits!"

"Pinch my nipples!"

"Too hard!"

"Oh shit! Just like that!"

By the time we were finished, I'd given her two more orgasms. It was a good night.

I found myself wondering about her ex-husband. Was he insane? How he could tell her that she was boring in bed was beyond me. If she was as dry as sandpaper when he had sex with her, the fault lied with him. I found her vagina very...inviting.

My cell phone snapped me from my elicit memories. The text said: Will I c u tonite?

You bet! I thought to myself as I typed my response.

***

I dropped my kids off at Paige's house a little while later. Her puffy eyed expression when she answered the door let me know that she received the same papers that I did. There was a brief moment of eye contact, but she broke it when the kids called started chirping around her, telling her that they were hungry.

She gave me a weak smile before she said good bye and closed the door.

I thought about life as I drove to my brother's place. I'd been spending a lot of time with him lately. I knew that Lance was going through a very significant period in his life, and he needed someone to have his back. I wanted to be there for him just as he'd always been there for me.

Today was Julie's baby shower. He wanted to be there for it, but didn't want to be the only man. So, he invited me to come. I considered it part of having his back, so I made a point to move things around so that I would be free to provide some backup.

I knocked on the door when I got to his apartment. A few moments later, my mother swung it open with a smile on her face. "Hey Art!" she said brightly as she hugged me and ushered me in. Then she yelled out, "Hey ladies. It's my other son! The newly single one!" A loud cheer went up from the crowd, which made me blush.

I hung my coat up walked through a mass of hungry women eyeing me up like the last piece of cake. I stepped past them and made my way over to the decorated table that was filled with gifts. I placed mine on it went to greet the mother-to-be.

Julie was sitting on the couch. She waved to me without getting up.

"Hi Art."

"Hey preggers. How's my nephew?" I asked with a smile.

She giggled, like she always did when I called her preggers. "We don't know what it is yet. It could be your niece."

"It's his nephew." Lance interrupted as he brought her a drink of water and sat down next to her. I sat in the arm chair next to the couch.

"Well, I think it would be fitting Karma for Lance to have a daughter." I said, earning me a glare from my twin. I winked at him and laughed.

"I will knock your ass out again. Don't think because you went and got in shape that I can't." he jokingly warned as he pointed at me.

"Anytime little bro." I shot back, reminding him that I was technically the older brother. Truth be told, I did sometimes wonder if I could take him now. I think he could sense it. No matter how old you get, you never really lose that juvenile urge to be better than your siblings.

"Must you two talk to each other like that? For God's sake, you're grown men. And there are women around!" My mother chastised us as she walked into the Livingroom with a slice of cake on a paper plate. The two of us rolled our eyes behind her back.

The shower was over a few hours later. I was helping my mother clean up while Lance drove Julie home. I looked up and found her watching me curiously.

"What?" I asked when it started to become awkward.

"Nothing. Nothing at all. There's just something different about you lately. I mean, besides all the weight you lost. You seem...I don't know. I can't explain it. But, whatever it is, I like it."

"Thanks, mom." I said.

She waved it off. "No need to thank me. I'm just an old woman whose proud of her sons. When I first found out that Julie was having Lance's baby, I was so scared for him. I just kept wondering how he was going to raise a child. He's not like you. Your father and I never had to worry about you. We always knew that you would be okay. But him? He always needed us to step in for him."

I shook my head. "No mom. He never needed you to step in. He needed to find his own way. Lance is gonna be okay. He's stronger than you think."

She smiled at me with tears in her eyes. "I know. I can see that now. I'm so proud of the both of you." With that she grabbed he and hugged me close.

By the time Lance returned, mom and I had done all the hard cleaning. I had to leave because my evening was booked. I had a hot date with a very sexy woman.

When I sat in my car and started the engine, the setting sun was shining brightly in my eyes. I had to pull my visor down to keep the glare from my eyes.

As I did that, I couldn't help but look at the mirror in the visor. The guy looking back at me was...me. The real me; the me I'd been all along. I didn't see a man who had lost weight, or who was good looking. I saw a man who was responsible, loving, smart, hardworking, loyal, and a good father. I saw a man who truly wanted to be a good person, and worked hard to achieve that.

That was the real man in the mirror.

Cameo Characters:

Jerry: "To Have and to Cuckold"

AUTHOR'S FINAL NOTES:

I wanted to thank everyone for reading. I hope you enjoyed it. And thank you for the comments. I enjoy reading how people have interpreted my characters.

Also, on a personal note, I have observed groups with different tastes attacking each other's stories. In my opinion, all the serious authors here offer something to Loving Wives. Some use humor in their stories, others tell a tale that gives a sense of justice and attempts to right a wrong. Some authors provide escapism, other's give you stories that you feel could be reading about your next-door neighbors. Then there are those who provide simple stories about outlandish sexual fantasies. Nothing wrong with that if there are people who want to read it.

With the exception of the contests, none of us are competing. We're all writing for the simple joy of writing. We shouldn't be compared to each other, or have to live up to the previous generation of writers. I enjoyed Legend's Day (and will probably enjoy the second one that is rumored to be lurking about). However, we shouldn't try to be like them. We have our own stories to tell. Be proud of your contribution.

All writers here have a right to be heard, even if their audience is small.

javmor79
javmor79
2,303 Followers