Man of Power Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you serious?" Vikas said as he looked at the tube of K-Y jelly.

"If I am going to be yours, all of me is yours." Kajal replied determinedly.

"But, it will hurt you."

"Then I will bear it. I am going to be your wife. A wife is her husband's property."

Kajal's total submission got Vikas' dick even harder. He slowly pulled it out of Kajal's pussy and helped her as she got on all hours. Using two fingers he lubricated her ass with the jelly. He slowly pushed one finger then two inside her tight hole to make sure she could take it. Kajal moaned but stayed in place.

Holding her hips in his hands, he got behind her and placed his cockhead on her tight, puckered ass hole. Kajal grabbed the duvet and put a part of it in her mouth. She knew how big Vikas was and she knew it was going to hurt.

Even though he moved slowly and carefully, a deep guttural scream escaped Kajal's closed mouth when Vikas' thick cockhead popped into her tight ass hole. He held it there and only moved his hips slightly so she could get used to it. Then he slowly started moving a little more at a time.

With each centimetre that he penetrated more, Kajal felt the burning in her ass and bit harder on the duvet. She had several inches of it thrust into her mouth, more from panic than pain. By the time his dick was half-way deep in her ass her tears had created two big wet patches on the white bed sheet.

Mercifully, Vikas didn't try to go in any deeper. He simply fucked her ass with the top half of his dick. Keeping his strokes slow and smooth he fucked her ass gently. It still hurt Kajal and she kept moaning and grunting but there came a point when the erotic heat of the moment caught up with the pain and her moans turned more sensual.

As she felt his cock erupt in her ass, she felt her own body slide past the edge and rock in a powerful orgasm. She gripped the bed sheet with both hands as she came hard and felt his cock pump his hot cum into her ass at the same time.

They both showered afterwards as they were both drenched in sweat. Then they lay in bed and talked about it.

"Thank you for not pushing it all the way deep. I think I would have died." Kajal said gratefully.

"Well, it was amazing that you let me do that at all. And I thought it would take many sessions before I can penetrate you fully there. " He said, and added "Assuming that you let me do that again."

"You are my husband. I am all yours." She kissed his cheek.

=====================================================

Two weeks later they were officially engaged in a function with friends and family. They had the actual ceremony at Vikas' place and only invited close friends and family. Vikas' parents had already liked Kajal and discussed the arrangements with her mother in a proper in-laws to in-laws type of meeting. Vikas had briefed them before and told them that the word "dowry" must not pass their lips in any shape or form. Thankfully, Vikas' father Mr. Arjun was a progressive man himself and didn't plan to ask for any dowry or even a big, spectacular wedding. The in-laws meeting was a big success.

Sonali was very happy in her daughter's engagement. It was her first visit to Vikas' apartment and she was very impressed. She herself was quite impressive as well in a nice silk saree and a sleeveless blouse that was deep cut in the back. Vikas had noticed how pretty she looked.

Kajal looked amazing in an ethnic dress that was form-fitting and nicely deep cut in the back and front. Vikas had whispered in her ear twice already that he wanted to fuck her to which she had replied that he could have her as soon as the guests left.

Vikas' personal secretary Parineeti was helping with all the arrangements and running of the party. And she was looking gorgeous while doing so. She was wearing a sleeveless crop top in chocolate colour with gold lines on it. It covered her shapely boobs but not her midriff. She was young and very fit so her flat stomach showed nicely above the matching skirt that reached past her knees but was slitted to bare her leg when she walked. The outfit was sexy in a western cut while sporting an Indian ethnic pattern. She had a long silk dupatta pinned to the shoulder of her top that hung directly over her right side and covered nothing.

Walking swiftly on her 4" high heels she was managing the catering staff, the wine and 3000 other things efficiently. She entered Vikas' bedroom in a quest to find a mobile phone that one of the other girls seemed to have misplaced. She could not let anyone enter her boss' bedroom so went in herself. She found Vikas sitting on the couch by the wall putting batteries in his camera.

"Do you need help with that, Sir?" She asked.

"Pari, come here, honey." Vikas looked up from his task.

She walked over to him. He put the camera aside, took her hand and guided her down to his lap. She gently lowered her shapely, firm butt on his thigh and put her right arm around his shoulders. He wrapped his left arm around her slender waist and she cuddled up to him easily.

Parineeti had always had a crush on her boss but he had never made a move on her. She had girl friends who were in similar jobs and were regularly fucked by their bosses. Even if the boss were married, actually, even more so if the boss were married. Parineeti would have gladly dated her boss or been his dish on the side any time he wanted, but he had always treated her with respect and affection. In fact, this was the very first time she was sitting on his lap. She quietly inhaled his manly scent.

"I just wanted to tell you, darling, how much I appreciate your help today." He said softly, keeping his arm around her.

"My pleasure, Sir." Parineeti said, trying to keep her cool. Her body was reacting strongly to his unprecedented closeness.

"You are my personal secretary. You help me a lot in the office. You didn't need to do this. You are a good friend to give up your Sunday to take up all this hassle on yourself. I appreciate it very much. Thank you, Pari."

He kissed her cheek softly.

"Thank you, Sir." She quickly kissed him on the lips, then felt embarrassed and ran out of the room.

Vikas laughed. "Silly girl!" He thought and wiped his lips of her lipstick with his handkerchief.

======================================================

After the function was over and most of the guests were gone, Kajal also left with her family saying she wasn't feeling well. Vikas frowned at this change in her mood but let her go.

====================================================

The next day Kajal came over to Vikas' place. She seemed a bit distracted.

After a few minutes of small talk, Kajal said "Vikas, I want you to fire Parineeti!"

Vikas was genuinely taken aback "What? What happened? Did she say anything to you?"

"No! No, I didn't talk to her. But.."

"Then...?"

"She's a very pretty girl..." Kajal tried to explain but kept losing steam in the middle of the sentence.

"Yes, I know."

"Well, I am not comfortable seeing her as your personal secretary. Please fire her before our marriage." Finally Kajal blurted out.

"Hmmmm!" Vikas kept quiet for a long minute then said "We don't have to get married, you know?"

It was Kajal's turn to be shocked "What?"

"I think you have got the wrong impression." Vikas replied "When I asked you to marry me, I asked you because I wanted you as my wife. You seem to think that that also makes you my business partner."

Vikas' tone was quiet and firm. Kajal simply stared at him with wide open eyes.

"If I needed a business partner, I will get one. But in the meantime since you had the wrong idea about this relationship proposal it would not be fair to go ahead with it. I will call you a taxi."

Kajal was still stunned when Vikas put her in a taxi and gave her address to the driver. Tears started flowing down her cheeks as she sat in the back seat of the taxi and dazedly realized that she had lost the love of her life within a few minutes.

======================================================

The End.

Just kidding. To be continued.

12