Man of Power Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was different. Vikas seemed to know how to arouse a woman's body in a slow and gradual manner so that each blood cell in her body was warmed up. He took her empty glass, put it down on the table and took her in his arms. Sonali wrapped her arms around his manly body and surrendered herself in his embrace. She had never admitted even to herself but she had noticed that her daughter had picked a good looking man. She had only taken it as her admiration for her daughter's choice but she did know that Vikas was a good looking man, and a strong man.

Keeping her arms around his strong body, she turned her face up. He kissed her. Without showing any impatience he simply kissed her lips slowly, then continued kissing her, letting the kiss get hotter as his tongue parted her lips. Sonali opened her mouth and let her son-in-law enter her mouth with his probing tongue. The act seemed to be so intimate and sexy, that her whole body reacted to it.

In another second, she was under him on the big couch and they were kissing hot and heavy while his hands roamed over her mature, shapely body. Sonali could feel her body heating up. She pressed herself into him, grinding her full, soft tits on his chest. As his wet, hot mouth moved down to her neck, Sonali could feel her pussy throbbing and leaking with juices.

When Vikas' thick shaft pressed between her legs, Sonali felt a surge of panic. Sonali's husband had not been small in that department but Vikas seemed to be quite huge and she was afraid he was going to hurt her and possibly damage her pussy. But turned on and hungry for love and passion, she was not going to let that fear stop her. She wanted him to conquer her in a way that she knew he could.

She squirmed on the couch as he moved his mouth down to her chest and kissed between her tits. Sonali's tits were quite nice in size even though with a slight sag now with age. Vikas reached behind her neck and opened her blouse. The big, fleshy boobs came free. Vikas grabbed them in his hands, sucked on one, then the other as he squeezed them. Sonali moaned loudly and her body squirmed violently under him. She had not had any sexual action for years and years, now this young stallion of a man was arousing the woman in her.

He stripped her and when she was fully naked he took her to the bedroom. She watched as he took his clothes off and the first sight of his massive, erect cock made her gasp with fear and excitement. Laying on his bed on her back, she spread her legs as wide as they would go and prayed to god that he wouldn't tear her with his first entry.

Vikas, having that big dick mentality, knew how to drive a woman crazy. He took his time rubbing his hard cockhead on Sonali's pussy until she was begging for him to enter her. Then he did enter her, but only the cockhead.

"Aaaaaah!" Sonali screamed as the massive, bulbous cockhead popped into her cunt.

Not having a husband or lover, Sonali had no reason to but she still did Kegel exercises very regularly. She used to tell herself that it was because of their effect on a woman's general health. But she did enjoy working her pussy twice a day like that. Whatever the reason, the result was that her pussy was quite tight. May be not as tight as her 29 year old daughter but very tight for a woman her age.

"Please fuck me, Damad ji! Please!" Sonali was going crazy with the overload of sensations flooding her body.

Her sex-starved body was loving this intrusion of his big cock so much that her juices were literally soaking the bed sheet as she lay there.

Laying over her naked body on his elbows, Vikas ground her full, hot tits with his bare, manly chest and kissed her neck.

"Just relax, Sasu maa, this is going to hurt!" He whispered in her ear and started stuffing her tight cunt with his massive dick.

"Oh God!" Sonali screamed as she came hard.

What she was feeling could not be put into words. Her body that had not been aroused to this level for years was simply overwhelmed by the wonderful sensations. She came so hard that her eyes were closed and her mind was spinning. She hugged him tight with both arms, fearful that she was going to fall off the edge of the Earth.

"Oh ma!" She screamed as she felt him drive in his thick, hot cock deeper into her cunt and her orgasm, already strong, swept her away like a river in flood.

Keeping her shapely body under him, Vikas started fucking his mother-in-law's tight pussy smoothly in and out. With each thrust, Sonali yelped as the huge cock hurt deep inside her cunt. She came again quickly with Vikas' expert fucking and totally surrendered her body to him. She could feel her heartbeat racing as his dick claimed her so hard and deep. Then pain disappeared with the orgasm and she started to enjoy being conquered by her son-in-law's massive cock.

His mouth was on her neck, sucking and biting just under her jaw line and it was driving her wild! Sonali was lifting her ass with his strokes and taking him deep inside even as his cockhead hit her cervix and made her scream.

Finally, when Vikas exploded inside her the heat of his cum flooding her womb made her cum again. Her legs trembled with the violent force of the orgasm and she yelped like a bitch under his control.

Afterwards, Vikas let her rest after the hard fucking and went out to the living room to check his phone. Two minutes later, Sonali came out, fully naked still.

"I am very thirsty. I need some water." She said.

"Sure! I will get you water."

He went to the kitchen which was right beside the living area and Sonali went to pick up her blouse from the sofa.

Vikas brought a glass of water for his mother-in-law and saw her hooking her blouse up.

"I didn't say you could get dressed, Sasu maa!" He said in a soft tone but a strict voice.

"But..." Sonali started then stopped and took off her blouse.

Dropping the blouse on the sofa, she turned, fully naked and took the glass from Vikas.

She looked at Vikas after she put the glass down. He was sitting on the sofa fully naked and his cock was sticking out like a pole between his legs. Sonali licked her lips.

"Sasu maa, ghodi ban jao!" Vikas said and guided Sonali to bend over the sofa.

He stood behind her and rubbed her his hard dick on her bare pussy. Sonali moaned and opened her legs wide. She knew his huge cock would go deeper from that angle and it would hurt more.

Vikas entered her slowly but still the way his thick cock stretched her pussy to the limit made Sonali gasp. He grabbed her hips and started pumping her tight, wet cunt in and out. With each stroke he entered her deeper and Sonali struggled to keep a hold on the back of the couch.

"Oh God! Damad ji!" She screamed as his cock hit her already sore cervix again.

It didn't make him stop. It didn't even slow him down. He continued to claim his mother-in-law like he knew she deserved to belong to him. Sonali screamed and came over his big meat pole. Her arms gave in and she collapsed on the couch. But Vikas grabbed her shoulders and pulled her up until her bare back was rubbing on his chest.

"Aaaaaah!" She screamed as his cockhead poked into her womb and the pain from that brutally deep thrust spread all over her body in a second.

His forearms were crushing her big boobs in his position as he held her firmly in his arms and ploughed her mercilessly. Sonali's first orgasm was followed quickly by a second one which was just as strong and rocked her body like a little boat crashed on the rocks by a huge storm.

She felt his breath on her neck as he kissed behind her ear and whispered softly in her ear.

"I want you to understand that you belong to me, Sasu maa." His words heated up her body as his strong thrusts penetrated into her cunt.

"Yes, Damad ji, I am your property now," Sonali submitted willingly "I completely belong to you! Oh maa!"

Vikas had just grabbed her tits and crushed them hard in his hands. The pain was hot and fast. She came again, or was it the second orgasm still continuing? She didn't know. She was beyond caring. She was just realising deep in her bones that she would never be able to say "no" to this cock from now on. Her daughter may be becoming his wife but Sonali herself had just signed on as her son-in-law's personal whore. He had complete power over and they both knew it!

She could feel him speed up with the urgency of an impending explosion. She felt dizzy as he suddenly pulled out and pushed her down to her knees. His huge cock parted her lips and sank several inches deep into her open mouth. He held her by the hair and fucked her face. but in just two seconds the throbbing shaft erupted in her mouth and Sonali felt his hot, salty load hit the back of her throat.

Not that Sonali had never swallowed cum before but Indian men, even powerful producers, were not used to feeding their cum to the aspiring models. And still, she had been out of practice for years now. While most of his load went down her throat, some spilled over lips and onto her body and elsewhere.

"Sasu maa, I don't like my seed to be wasted." Vikas said in a low voice that held a slight warning.

"Ji Damad ji!" Sonali said and proceeded to lick it up from her lips, her chin, and then from his thighs and his feet.

He didn't have to tell her to suck him clean. She immediately took his semi-hard rod in her mouth and ate every single drop of his cum. She looked up to see him smiling with approval.

===============================================

Vikas wanted to drive Sonali home but she said she had come with some excuse and nobody knew she was going to visit him. But Vikas didn't want to let her take public transport as he knew he had fucked her pretty hard and she was not fully herself with the whirlwind events of the afternoon. Finally, she agreed to let him drive her partway home and then she'd take a taxi.

After getting ready Vikas led Sonali to the door but stopped just inside the door. He squared up to face her. She looked really sexy in the thin saree and sleeveless blouse. He took her in his arms and she hugged him back tightly.

He kissed her cheek, then her neck. Her breath was hot on his neck.

"Sasu maa, you belong to me now." He whispered in her ear as his hands caressed her bare back.

"Ji!" She replied submissively "I belong to you, completely. I am yours to use whenever you want!"

He smiled as he let her out of his arms and they went out.

In the car, Vikas drove smoothly without any rush and whenever traffic allowed he used his left hand to either rub Sonali's thigh, or hold her hand. Sonali responded with full willingness to all his groping and teasing.

"I did notice you, you know." She said suddenly.

"You noticed me? When?"

"When the first time Kajal brought you home, I thought to myself - 'What a good looking young man!'"

"Thank you. But that's normal, isn't it?"

"Well, I didn't notice you like a good looking man my daughter has found. But more like...a man, you know?"

"I am flattered, Sasu maa. And now you belong to the same young man." He smiled.

"Yes, now I am that young man's property." She smiled and squeezed his hand.

To be continued.

12