Man of Power Ch. 07

Story Info
Wedding shopping with sister-in-law and mother-in-law.
3.8k words
4.53
46.1k
33

Part 7 of the 43 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 05/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next morning, when Vikas entered his office lift, a girl followed him in. He looked up. It was Jackie from PR.

"Morning, Jacqueline!" Vikas said.

"Morning, Sir!" Jackie said and came to stand very close to him "You are such a sweet man, Sir!"

Vikas smiled "Thank you, but what makes you say so?"

Jackie was a tall Sri Lankan girl who had a tight, firmly toned body and a beautiful longish face. Her smile was very sexy and she used it to flirt a lot. Her job in PR meant meeting and working with many people and she was known to use her sex appeal to get what she wanted. In the office also, boys in her department were after her but not just in her department. She flirted with all but didn't give in to any. She always ignored the company dressed code and dressed in a way to accentuate her beautiful curves.

Today also her dress was tight, short and cut in a very stylish way. Her long, well-toned, shapely legs were visible up to her middle thighs and they were delectable. As she stood next to Vikas he could easily see down into her cleavage. A very lovely, mouth-watering cleavage.

"Pari told me about the trip you are sponsoring for her and me. And my boss told me I can have the month off, with pay, for the trip. I just wanted to say thank you."

With that she leaned in, put her hands on Vikas' shoulders and kissed him full on the mouth. After being taken by surprise for a second, Vikas kissed her back. She opened her mouth and pushed her tongue into his mouth. His arms went around her soft, firm body and she wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

Vikas' office was on the 36th floor. From floor 2 to 35, Jackie gave Vikas a full-on, hot, wet, passionate kiss. She ground her hips slowly, pressing herself into his crotch and didn't pull away when his hand moved down to her full, firm butt.

They were both breathless as they pulled away when the lift started to slow down for the arrival. Jackie gave Vikas a sultry smile "Thank you, Sir!"

"You are welcome, Jackie." Vikas grinned as he got out of the lift. Jackie stayed in it to go back down to her department.

Parineeti was smiling widely when he arrived. she followed him into his office.

"Looks like Jackie found you to say thanks." She said indicating the handkerchief with which Vikas was wiping his lips.

He looked up "You knew about it?"

Walking casually up to him, Parineeti sat in his lap as she usually did these days. She took the hankie from him and started wiping the corners of his lips that he had missed.

"I told her about your offer. She liked it. She said she would thank you personally. With her, I kind of know what that means."

"I see. Well, she was very thorough in expressing her gratitude."

"Oh, you don't know her 'thorough' yet. She's such a slut!"

"What makes you say that?" He was surprised to hear her use that word.

Ignoring his question, Parineeti showed him the hankie smeared with lipstick "This is why I use smear-proof lipstick so you don't get in trouble with your girlfriend-slash-fiancée later."

"Smart girl!" Vikas smiled.

"Let me show you." Parineeti leaned in and kissed Vikas full on the lips. This was different from their usual peck on the lips. She pressed her lips on his and kissed slowly, opening her lips then slowly licking his lips with her tongue.

Vikas realised that while Jackie's kiss had been aggressively seductive, Parineeti's had a sweet submission in it that turned him on much more.

"See?" Parineeti said as she pulled back and ran a corner of the hankie over his bottom lips.

"Hmmm. Maybe you should kiss me more often so all this effort into choosing the right lipstick doesn't go to waste." He smiled.

"I will work on that, Sir." Parineeti also smiled "Now, about this trip. I have decided to take you up on your offer if it's still on?"

"Yes, it is, if you promise to bring me lots of photos of you in a bikini." He grinned.

"I can, but are you sure you don't want Jackie's photos in a bikini instead?" She teased.

"Mmmm, can I have both?"

"I can try."

"And besides, I am sure Jackie's boss would want her pictures."

"Oh, I think he would already have lots of her pictures, in bikini and out of it."

"What do you mean?" Vikas asked though he could kind of guess what she meant.

"I mean she is a good secretary and serves her boss well." Parineeti said and changed the topic "I am liking the idea of Goa. But I am not sure I want to spend the whole month there. Would you allow us to travel around if we don't spend too much money?"

"Depends on if you stay safe and don't travel anywhere dangerous."

"Oh, I was only thinking about Delhi and a quick trip to Agra. I have never seen the Taj Mahal."

"Sure. Why not? Sounds like a good plan."

===========================================================

"That was not the plan!" Vikas protested.

"I know, honey. But mom could help you in picking everything, a second pair of eyes, you know? And mom's taste is good." Kajal said placating.

"We can wait until next weekend."

"You know we don't have that much time, baby. You need a new suit for the wedding. Mom also needs to do some shopping. If I didn't have to work today, I'd come with you."

"Well, that's what we had planned." Vikas said sullenly.

"I know, jaan. But my boss has called me in, we have some girls coming in for auditions. He only told me last evening."

Sonali spoke for the first time "Don't worry, Damad ji, I won't suggest you to buy any old fashioned things."

"I am not worried about that, Sasu maa, but it does remind me..." he included all three - Kajal, Rhea and Sonali - in his gaze "My office colleagues want to give me a farewell party before I get married and go on my honeymoon. You are all coming, but" he looked at Sonali "you can't wear a saree. Everybody needs to be in western dresses."

"But" Sonali protested "I only have sarees. I can wear a backless blouse with it like the one I had the other day? Won't that work?"

"Nope." Vikas shook his head "And if you don't have dresses we should get you some today, now that you are coming shopping with me."

"You look great in a dress, mom." Rhea said.

"Thanks, honey, but they are so expensive." Sonali said "With one saree you can mix and match many blouses."

"Well, today I am buying you a couple of dresses, so you don't worry about the prices." Vikas said firmly.

"Urm...is that offer for anybody?" Rhea raised her hand.

"Well, you are welcome to join us, babe. But you said you have classes."

"Yes, I do," Rhea he made a face "but I will be done by 3 O'clock."

"Okay. So you come and meet us. Just text me when you are out and I'll text you where we are."

"Yay! I am going shopping with Jiju!" Rhea jumped up and down.

Vikas smiled then turned to Sonali "Look, Sasu Maa, I know you live in a middle class locality, and you dress for here. I can respect that. But now you all are part of my life as much as I am part of yours. From time to time you will need to mix up in my world. I would appreciate it if you all, including you, made an effort to dress for it. That would mean wearing a dress sometimes."

"Ji, Damad ji. I will do as you say and dress as you like." Sonali said softly "I won't embarrass you."

Kajal said "Mom! Vikas is not saying you embarrass him but he has a point."

"I know, honey." Sonali said "I am not arguing. I know I am a bit old fashioned but I will try my best to fit in with you kids. Damad ji is a smart man, and he works with the fashion industry so I will take his advice."

"Oh good." Kajal breathed a sigh "I was afraid that you were mad."

"Not at all, baby. Now, you go before you are late and I will get ready to go as well."

"Yes, mom."

"Jiju, can you drop me at the college before you and mom go shopping?" Rhea asked.

"Of course, babe. Anything for my darling saali."

Rhea smiled.

===========================================================

Vikas and Sonali went to the mall after dropping Rhea off at her college.

"I was thinking you'd take me home to fuck me after the shopping," Sonali said as they got in the lift "but if Rhea is meeting us..."

"Well that was the plan, considering the last time I nailed you was a week ago..." Vikas said.

"Nine days!" Sonali corrected him.

He smiled "Well, I was planning to have you under me today. But as you say..."

"We can't go first and come back, can we?" Sonali suggested.

"The traffic will eat up all the time. Once I have you under me, I'd like to have the time to pound you properly."

"Mmmm, you are just making me more hungry, Damad ji!"

Dropping his hand down behind her he squeezed her ass "I am sorry, I really want to fuck you, too, but.."

"How do people fuck in club toilets?"

Vikas smiled "Clubs are very loud, it's mostly dark and the girls are already wearing short dresses."

Sonali looked at her saree "You are right, I need to start wearing dresses with you. That was clever how you did that this morning."

They walked around and looked at some stores.

"Let's go here." Vikas said and they entered a fashion store that looked a bit more expensive than the rest and had many classy looking dresses and suits on display.

Vikas tried a couple of suits and they found one they liked.

"You look so handsome, Damad ji!" Sonali slipped her hand inside the jacket and caressed his chest.

"Thank you, Sasu maa." He leaned in and kissed her cheek "I am not sure this will work for the wedding though."

"No, you need something more ornate for the wedding, but we should buy this for you for the party."

"Good idea."

Sonali tried a couple of dresses that Vikas picked out.

One long blue dress that clung nicely to her body became Vikas' favourite. It reached slightly below her knees and had most of the back bare. The cleavage was nice but not too much.

"Are you sure I should buy backless, Damad ji?" Sonali asked doubtfully.

"Yes, you look great in it." Vikas said, his hand caressing down her bare back.

"As you say, Damad ji. I will wear what you say. I belong to you now."

Rhea texted Vikas almost exactly at 3 PM. Vikas went and met her at the mall entrance.

"Jiju, I love your hugs!" Rhea exclaimed after they hugged "How you squeeze gently, and your strong arms...I just love your hugs!"

"I am glad. You are a very beautiful and huggable girl." He smiled.

The three of them continued shopping. Vikas used the opportunity to get some nice looking western dresses for Sonali by getting Rhea on his side and making it look like it was the two of them forcing Sonali to upgrade.

"Rhea, can you please tell your mother that I'd like people to say "Wow, Vikas' mother-in-law is gorgeous! She looks like his wife's elder sister!" and not "Vikas' mother-in-law? Where was she?"

"Mumma, Jiju is right. We are in his extended family now, we need to make an impression to make him look good."

"How smart is my saali!" Vikas pulled Rhea close and kissed her cheek. She beamed.

"Well, I am not saying you are wrong, it's just that me, I am just, well, I have an image..."

"That's what we are trying to change. Right, Jiju?"

"Right, baby!"

Sonali sighed "Alright. Which dress was it...that red, one-shoulder gown in silk? I will try it on."

While Sonali went into the trial room Vikas and Rhea kept looking around.

"I see a dress," Vikas said "that you can't wear to my party, but it would be a killer for going to a club."

"Really? Which one?"

He showed her the dress. It was a minidress with a scoop neck and scoop back. It was sparkly with sequins and gems all over that shone in psychedelic colours. Rhea loved it.

"It's totally awesome. But I can only wear it with someone I trust."

"Of course." Vikas agreed.

"Will you take me clubbing some time, Jiju?" She asked "I trust you. I can wear this with you."

"Sure. Why not, babe? I love to party as much as you do. And you are good company."

"Aw, you are so sweet!" Rhea hugged him "I mean, it doesn't have to be soon. We are busy with your wedding. But maybe after you come back from your honeymoon?"

"Yes, sounds like a plan. Listen, I was thinking about the honeymoon-"

"I bet you were!" She dug him in the ribs.

"Not like that, you naughty girl. I was thinking would you like to come with us?"

"As your second wife? I would love to!" Rhea grinned.

"You are so naughty! I am talking about making this a family trip and all of you coming with us."

"Oh wow! With you and Di? Where?"

"To Bali, where we were planning to go for the honeymoon."

"Wow! That's such an exciting idea!"

"What's an exciting idea?" Sonali asked as she came back wearing the red silk dress.

The dress had only one shoulder strap, the left shoulder and part of Sonali's back were bare. It didn't show off any cleavage but it lifted her boobs nicely without looking vulgar. There was a big triangular slash cut out just above her hip, in the front and back. It showed a nice glimpse of her bare stomach and lower back. The silk gown wasn't too tight on Sonali's shapely body, instead it draped in a tantalising way over her curves.

Vikas turned, looked at her and whistled "Wow, you look stunning, Sasu Maa! In fact, you look so sexy, I want to call you Sonali!"

Sonali blushed "Stop flirting with me, Vikas. You are such a tease!"

Rhea said "Yes, don't flirt with your Saas (mother-in-law), Jiju. But your saali is available if you really want to flirt."

"Rhea!" Sonali rebuked gently.

"You do look amazing though, mumma. You can't blame jiju for flirting!"

"Thank you, darling. I do like it, just not sure..."

"Well, we are sure." Vikas said and took Rhea's arm in a show of solidarity.

"Yes, we are!" Rhea chimed in.

"Ok, alright. I give. But what was the exciting idea you two were talking about."

Vikas and Rhea told her about the family trip idea.

"I don't know, Vikas." Sonali said doubtfully "It sounds like it will be very expensive. And don't you need privacy for your honeymoon?"

"It won't be so expensive that we can't go. So, that's not a problem. As for privacy, Bali is a small island but it's not so small that we can't have our privacy if we wanted to. But I will let Kajal answer that. I just thought of this, I haven't talked to her about it yet."

"Ok, we can talk about it at home." Sonali said.

Rhea went into the trial room to try out the sparkly minidress. Vikas took Sonali behind some dress displays.

"You do look very fuckable in this dress, by the way." He squeezed her ass and kissed her neck.

"Mmmmm, does it make you want to do me right here?" Sonali breathed in his ear.

"It does indeed. Feel how hard my dick is." He rubbed his shaft on her thigh through the clothes.

"Oh God! I wish I could take it in me! When will you give it to me, Vikas?" She asked eagerly sucking his neck.

"I don't know, we'll need to find some time." He moved away gently as he heard sounds of people entering the store. Sonali went to change into her own clothes.

When Rhea came out of the trial room in her short sparkly dress, Sonali and Vikas were decent and looking at clothes. Rhea looked dynamite in the sexy, short clubbing dress. Vikas whistled again, but Rhea responded much more willingly.

"Are you wondering if you are marrying the wrong sister, Jiju?" She asked winking at him.

"Oh, definitely! Where were you when I was looking for a wife, you gorgeous babe?" He pretended to drool over her which wasn't hard as she was a beautiful young girl and that dress was displaying more than hiding her shapely body.

"It's not too late, you know!" She made eyes at him.

"I am afraid it is, darling. Invitations have gone out. Our love must stay unfulfilled." He said in a dramatic tone.

"Too bad your religion doesn't allow you to have multiple wives, Jiju" Rhea said.

"Rhea!" Sonali rebuked her gently again.

"I am just saying, mumma." Rhea was unfazed "You would be saved from the bother of finding another good son-in-law."

"Well, I am not looking, darling." Her mother said "You are too young for marriage yet. Focus on your study for 3-4 years."

"Hear that, Jiju?" Rhea turned to Vikas again "Talk to me in 3 years, ok?"

"I will be an old man by then." Vikas protested.

"You will be a super-charming old man, I bet."

"Well, you are not wrong there, I think..."

They carried on shopping until they were all starving. Then they had food in the food court there, then shopped some more and finally left for home just as the mall was closing.

Vikas dropped them home then wanted to go home but Sonali and Rhea both stopped him.

Rhea's phone beeped soon after they sat down.

"Oh, my friend Sonal got the book for me from the library. I will go get it from her. Jiju you are staying for dinner, na?" She said.

"I don't know." Vikas said.

"Yes, you are. I will be back in an hour. Have dinner with us. I know you'd want to see your wife-to-be also." She winked.

She picked up her purse and went out. Sonali closed the main door behind her and came back to find Vikas on the phone. She slipped into his lap without making much sound and he wrapped an arm around her.

"One more hour you are in office, hon?" He asked while his hand rubbed Sonali's ass slowly.

He listened on the phone then said "Then you will need another hour to get home, babe. I can come pick you up, I am at your place still...alright...yes, that's true, traffic will be bad right now...ok, I will wait here for you, darling."

"Kajal will leave office in an hour. Rhea is gone for at least an hour. What do you want to do?" He grinned as he looked at Sonali.

In response, she took his hand and led him to her bedroom. There she locked the door from the inside and looked at Vikas.

Looking right into his eyes, she took off her clothes and said "For the next hour, think of me as your whore, not your mother-in-law."

He did.

Taking his own clothes off quickly, Vikas laid Sonali on the bed and entered her quickly. She was already quite wet and ready. He grabbed her shoulders and started fucking her with smooth, deep strokes.

"Oh God! I love your cock, Damad ji! Take me hard!" She groaned and screamed.

Vikas started with slow strokes that pumped her wet cunt in and out, then slowly increased the force of his thrusts. Her mature body was in good shape and her pussy fit tightly around his thick, veiny cock as he drove it into her.

Bucking her hips wildly, Sonali fucked herself on his hard, throbbing cock. Her first orgasm hit very quickly. She had been craving his cock for nine days but more today while she was with him. Having him near her had kept her body in a constant state of readiness. Now she moaned and screamed, loving every moment as her young, studly son-in-law nailed her in her own bed.

With his fingers deep in her silky hair, he pulled her face to him and kissed her fiercely. His hot, demanding lips pressed on her soft, luscious lips and Sonali quickly opened her mouth, surrendering to his demands. His tongue fucked her mouth while his dick was pounding her cunt and the double attack was so erotic for her that her orgasm carried on for several minutes.

Even after it subsided she was still hungry. When Vikas turned her over, she quickly got on her knees and spread them wide, lifting her ass for him to impale her. That he immediately did.

Knowing how hard he would pound her, Sonali placed her head on the pillow and cradled it with her arms. She was not wrong. Vikas slammed his dick so hard into her cunt that each thrust rocked her whole body. The bed shook and made rhythmic creaking noises as Vikas drilled his beautiful mother-in-law with hard, powerful strokes.

"Who is my whore, Sasu Maa?" He slapped her bare, tight ass with his heavy hand as he asked the dirty, erotic question.

12