Man of Power Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am your whore, Sir. I am your personal whore, Damad ji." Sonali whimpered, absolutely loving how he was taking charge of her.

Her cunt squeezed his thick cock as she came again on the third slap. It triggered his orgasm as well and he exploded deep inside his mother-in-law's wet, tight pussy.

Grabbing her thighs with both hands he continued to slam her cunt as his hot, pulsating beast pumped his load so deep inside her that it warmed her whole body. Sonali whimpered and moaned as she rode her orgasm and enjoyed her son-in-law's gloriously powerful dick fucking her.

After he was fully spent in her, he lay down on the bed and she licked him clean. There was a naughty smile on her face as she looked up at him while running her tongue along his cum-soaked shaft.

She took his cockhead in her mouth and slowly started sucking his cock. With slowly increasing bobbing movements of her mouth she sucked him to full erection. Vikas pushed his fingers in her hair and guided her head down. She let him control her as she sucked his cock. He bucked his hips as he started to feel the explosion coming on. Sonali sucked harder and faster.

When his throbbing cock erupted in her mouth, she closed her lips around his shaft and drank his cum with quick gulps. Then she licked him clean again and licked up every drop of cum that had leaked on to his balls.

"Mmmm, God, how I love your cock!" Sonali moaned as she licked between his legs.

12